The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGirl

Default [5e] Storm King's Thunder pbp on Rolegate

Looking for one or two to fill our party (Barbarian, Cleric, Rogue, Ranger, Bard) before we get to level 2. We use Rolegate, make a few posts per day, battle maps provided on our discord server.

Character Creation Rules: Published Wizards content only, rolled stats (option to reroll lowest stat; must keep second roll), start at level 1 (or 2 if the group levels before you're invited in).

Because pbp generally struggles with churn, everyone filled out this little chemistry questionnaire so we have the best shot of filling the group with people who “fit”:
    https://forms.gle/KGmVSuub9LvTFzsq5

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default Re: [5e] Storm King's Thunder pbp on Rolegate

I'd be interested in playing! I would be interested in playing a Tiefling Warlock - Fiend Pact, pretty much straight from the PHB if available. Will fill out questionnaire as well.

I have some experience in pbp, just not on this forum. Also experience with Rolegate.

Edit: Swapped sorc to warlock
    Last edited by Blueberry_Rex; 2019-10-09 at 11:42 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

RangerGuy

Posting for interest! Funnily enough, I opened an extremely similar thread yesterday because this is the kind of game I was looking for. I'll fill out the questionnaire when I get home.

Is multiclassing allowed? I've got a few character ideas, battlemaster fighter / lore bard and battlemaster fighter / swashbuckler rogue being the most prevalent ones.

EDIT: Actually, looking at the class spread you have again, I might not do either to avoid overlap with the existing classes. So probably wizard or fighter, then...
    Last edited by BobMacBobson; 2019-10-09 at 11:43 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Definetly interested in this. I can come up with a concept for any class that would round out the group; right now I'm thinking paladin, possibly dipping into sorcerer for a sorcadin build.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

I will probably be a Wizard or Sorcerer - I just sent in my application and I'll get RoleGate now and poke around. I think I had it before but it didn't work out great. Looking forward to hearing back from ya!

wanted to just add in my RG username here in case you need to contact me: YoFizz
    Last edited by YoFizz; 2019-10-11 at 02:59 PM.