New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Frozen North: All Aboard!

Oddy follow from behind lost in thoughts.
    A non evil alicorn? This open a lot of possibilities...

Yet, she own a dark artifact.
    She bounce on air cheerfully from behind, looking behind her tail, to make sure they ain't followed.

Oddy pull a small colorful scarf. It isn't much, in the Frozen North, but it fashionable, at least.
    "I am sorry for being a bit k'hostile, Ms. Alicorn, sweetie. I was afraid." she offer the scarf with a warm smile. The scarf has her scent:mind and sugar powder.
    'My name is Oddy Irre. I am not sure, what is your taste yet but I k'hope you can enjoy the scarf.'
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #122
    Firbolg in the Playground

Together, they help her stumble onto the train. Quoth takes one look at her and his undead face goes even paler. "What the-?" he exclaims. With one claw, he shoves Two Bit behind him. With the other, he draws out a miniature, one-handed chainsaw: a ripper. He holds it up in a defensive posture and snarls.

Worthy looks horrified and clutches her daughter close. Sunshiner herself, however, stares in awe. Their concerns are, however, defused when the alicorn stumbles and lets out another curse.

She stretches out on the seat, wings splayed out to the side, mane and tail waving gently in an invisible breeze, and just taking a moment to rest. As Doc and Rime tend to her, Quoth slowly steps over to Pepper, Roxy, and Oddy. "So," he says, "We're just taking in alicorns now?"

Doc, however, is getting very distracted. The alicorn is everything he ever dreamed of. He cannot really concentrate on his duties, only on her. His eyes are constantly drawn away from her injuries and downwards at the toned muscles laid out before him.

You know what? A Healing Potion/Stimpack will fix her right up! Yep. Thaaaat'll do it. Stab her with a needle, she'll be right as rain.

The alicorn looks at the scarf and grunts. "It's...very nice," she says non-noncommittally. She takes it and sets it down beside her, but otherwise ignores it.
    Last edited by Miltonian; 2019-10-19 at 12:03 PM.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Miltonian View Post
    You know what? A Healing Potion/Stimpack will fix her right up! Yep. Thaaaat'll do it. Stab her with a needle, she'll be right as rain.
    Doc (right brain): "If I said of it, I must of meant it."
    Doc (left brain): "No! stop! We're being tricked!"

"Alright miss, can you count backwards from 10 for me? There's a point to it, I promise." Doc takes out a stimpack and before the alicorn gets far into her counting he gives her a shot of the healing liquid. He tries a medical trick he picked up in his training to make the medicine more effective.

IQ (Healer advantage to add +3 hp) (3d6)[16] vs. 12

And yes, the pun was intentional.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

When her gift isn't getting the reaction she expected, Oddy sigh.
    Maybe she is too injured.
    'Don't worry! She is simply k'hurt a bit. Everything is under control!" to the worried ponies and ghoul

She push her head to Doc's ear.
    "It is under control. Right?'
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2019-10-19 at 12:27 PM.

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

The pool in Rime's eye shimmers. The magic on her horn disappears in a flash as Rime gains her split second insight into the truth.

Rime enters the train with the group and stomps off the snow on her boots. The snow on her clothes shouldn't be an issue as it melts away. She uses her staff to ward away anyone that gets in their path. Anyone that dare attacks them will get a nice thwack. None seem ready to attack yet. A lot of ponies are upset with seeing an alicorn; however, Rime can not fault them if they've heard the same rumors as her. Rumors that may not be entirely accurate anymore. She does help put the alicorn down and holds the Doc's light with her telekinesis.

She speaks loud enough so that everyone that was with the alicorn can hear. "She only spoke the truth. That fact has been told." Rime looks at the alicorn. "She did not lie." Wow. It is so hard to believe. Everything she said was the truth. That is a lot to take in. What an absurd story. And, she at the very least believes everything she said is true.

Rime chuckles with Doc. He seems sincere. "What can I say?" She half jokes, "I'm naturally charming. It runs in my family." She asks him, "Do you miss your friends and family back home. Is your home in Rainbow Resort?"

She keeps her eyes on the alicorn and watches over her. "Are you hungry?" Rime floats a piece of candy out of her pocket. "I have some special candy." Rime smiles to try to encourage her through this difficult time.
    Last edited by Elbeyon; 2019-10-19 at 12:52 PM.

6. - Top - End - #126

Despite everything, Oddy cannot shake a bad feeling about this mare. An alicorn that is willing to talk is a step in the right direction, but she senses a darkness within her.

The alicorn rolls her eyes and begins counting. "Ten. Nine. Eight. Sevvvffffffffff! GAH!" Her body dissolves back into the misty form it took to escape the snowdrift and she quickly drifts away from Doc and towards the upper back corner of the traincar. "Ah yes," her voice echoes from within the cloud, "A 'point'. How very unfunny." She slowly re materializes, though this time she is able to stand on her own hooves. She looks about the car at each person present.

She takes Rime's candy on her telekinetic glow, examines it, and sets it down next to the scarf. "So then," she says, voice sliding into a lower, dangerous tone. "Now that I am back on my hooves, I suppose any chance of killing me has come and gone."

Quoth shifts uneasily. Golden subtly reaches into a pocket of her suit. Two Bit looks confused. The conductor has disappeared, probably running to get the chief engineer.

The mare chuckles, a slight maniacal edge to it. "But! I was not lying earlier when I said I bore you no ill will. In fact, I will make up for how my crash spoiled your trip. Observe!" Out of her mane crawl shapes, shadows in the form of pegasi. They have no features and are uniformly black, but they are large and strong. "Go," the alicorn says, "And clear the tracks for this train. I expect you to be done in ten minutes." The shapes salute and leap through the windows, passing through them unimpeded by mortal concerns such as solid objects.

She seats herself at the back, draping languidly across several seats, and lets out a yawn. She is still wounded, but something about her seems to have greatly magnified the healing power of the stimpack.
    Last edited by Miltonian; 2019-10-19 at 02:02 PM.

7. - Top - End - #127

"Ten. Nine. Eight. Sevvvffffffffff! GAH!" Her body dissolves back into the misty form it took to escape the snowdrift and she quickly drifts away from Doc and towards the upper back corner of the traincar. "Ah yes," her voice echoes from within the cloud, "A 'point'. How very unfunny." She slowly re materializes, though this time she is able to stand on her own hooves. She looks about the car at each person present.

She takes Rime's candy on her telekinetic glow, examines it, and sets it down next to the scarf. "So then," she says, voice sliding into a lower, dangerous tone. "Now that I am back on my hooves, I suppose any chance of killing me has come and gone."
    "Reckon I wouldn't have patched you up if my intention was to kill ya," Doc points out. "I mean, yeah that needle hurt, no doubt, but it did the job of getting you up again." Doc looks the empty stimpack over and puts it away, adding in a softer tone,

"I appreciate that you didn't kick me in the face like the last patient did." >.>

He pulls out a small bottle of pain pills to show Rime, then glances over to Oddy, "Yeah. Reckon I got it under control."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

8. - Top - End - #128
    Troll in the Playground

Roxy shrugs at Quoth after she finishes helping the alicorn to a seat. "She could have easily taken out the train when she hit the side earlier no? Not sure running her over with the train would have done much anyway after that scene. This one don't seem like others." And thankfully despite her theatrics it seems the alicorn was still keeping to her word. What a wonder that was in this wasteland. Roxy sticks her head out to follow the progress of the shadow things that were sent out to clear the snow then flops onto a seat to relax after a minute. "Looks like I don't have to dig us out. Nice little trick that."

9. - Top - End - #129
    Titan in the Playground

Well, Oddy know her next target.
    To get close. And if needed.. well.

Holiday miracles are also about punishment.
    Oddy nod to Doc, and peck his cheek. "Well aren't you a k'hero?' and clap her hooves. Why not praising him? He seems a bit down.
    Oddy pull a pillow with Christmas-ish desgin, levitating under the alicorn's head. "It is an incredible power! We are so lucky to k'have you k'here!" she considering give a hug, but she might be a jumpy one. So she simply sit near her.
    "What kind of k'holiday miracle did you just do?" she ask wide eyed and admiring
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2019-10-19 at 03:57 PM.

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #130

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Holiday miracles are also about punishment.
    Oddy nod to Doc, and peck his cheek. "Well aren't a k'hero?' and clap her hooves. Why not praising him? He seems a bit down.
    Doc's ears shoot up straight at the peck-n-praise. His cheeks blush. "Err, thank you, Oddy."

He picks up his gear and quietly retreats to his backpack so he could put things away. He's very organized and clean with his medical things.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

Rime switches to holding the light in a hoof instead using magic. A flashlight? in one hoof. A staff in the other.

Her eyes grow large when Doc stabs her. The alicorn had a much grander reaction than she expected. Doc must have jabbed her good.

The alicorn's magic made her uneasy.

Rime points at the candy with her staff. "You will want to eat that in the next twenty-four hours." She shrugs at the chance to kill her being gone.

She smirks when the alicorn says she is no liar. "I know." She points to herself. "A supporter that knew the truth."

She stares at the pegasi and mist. The interesting magic never stops.

Rime nods to Doc. "It would seem you do."

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Rime starts preparing a spell

12. - Top - End - #132

"Sometimes ponies insist on a 'challenge'," the alicorn replies to Doc with a humorless, toothy grin.

Quoth steps closer to Roxy and sits down near her. He lowers his voice below the whistling of the wind outside. "I still don't have t' like it," he says, "We might want to 'check her work' after she's done. Even if she don't mean harm to us, she could have got it wrong. More magic a person has, less practical knowledge can fit in their head."

The alicorn's eyes narrow as Oddy approaches, and she studies the deer with a careful expression. "Holidays. I suppose you mean Hearthswarming, eh?" she says, patting the pillow. She grins again and leans forward, putting her face uncomfortably close to Oddy's. "I'm more of a Nightmare Night fan myself."

She returns to a normal posture and half-closes her eyes. "If it is a miracle, then it's one that soon the entire Crystal Empire soon will know. Thanks to your kindness, I shall be able to save your 'Frozen North'."

She looks to Doc and gestures with a hoof. "Come closer, my savior," she says, "I would give you a gift, since that seems the be the way of things around here."

Rime get a nod and a grateful smile.
    Last edited by Miltonian; 2019-10-19 at 04:57 PM.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Titan in the Playground

Oddy manage not badge or express her fear.
    She didn't dealt with alicorns before, but had to deal with some shady ponies.
    "Well, 'earthwarming is my favorite. But I guard k'hundreds of k'holidays. Nightmare Moon Night is one of them.' she answer with a smile.

Oh. Saving ponies medicaly. She wished she could do that. Doc seemed to have an advantage. But she might be able to use him.
    For now.. just gathering intel.
    "Do alicorns celebrate k'holidays? I don't think I have found a book about it, in the Great Holiday Library.' she ask, with curiosity

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ettin in the Playground

"...whatever."

Having silently watched the events unfold, the pegasus mare seems a bit more withdrawn now. A partly ethereal alicorn casting shadow magic and showing signs of erratic behavior that may pan out for the worse in the long run? Big damn deal; Pepper'd been expecting to shotgun her way out of the Rainbow resort after what she did--this too-tall princess is Future Pepper's problem. But something about Doc's present behavior seems to sour her mood even further; the stallion displaying --albeit more doofusly-- the same habits and traits all those meatheads on the force she hated often pulled. Competency going out the window in an effort to scope out any fetching or even partly fetching female, ego and hormones taking over their thinking... She almost wishes some of those poor mares who tried to seduce their way out of trouble put more over on them--they deserved it.

Still, with all the excitement passing, and Pepper's escape assured, she seems to come down from the slight panic and willingness to play as nice with the other ponies. With the open lid of her luggage blocking the view, she takes time to restore her shotgun and bandolier back into her case with the utmost care (though she slips a rather large pistol into a waiting holster under her coat...) and then with a huff takes her seat back. The Sand Dog and griffon were alright, even competent, but the rest? Hopefully she won't have to ever see this group ever again as she rests her head on a hoof and stares out the window.
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

15. - Top - End - #135

Doc looks up from his bag. "The way around here? Well, I wouldn't say that kindness is common, but... I mean, you are welcome." Doc gets up and trots over to the alicorn. "I'm just doing what I thought was the right thing."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

16. - Top - End - #136

"I see. How...quaint. To answer your question, no. None of our own," the alicorn answers Oddy, "Though there are a few I am personally fond of." She looks Oddy over. "Why the interest? Is this some sort of test? Are you trying to see if I meet some standard or the other?"

One of her very large wings extends from her body and wraps around Doc's shoulders and draws him close to her. Her eyes meet his, filled with unnerving softness. "Which is still more than most would do," she says, "So tell me, Doctor, is there anything I can do for you in return?"

Golden taps Rime on the shoulder. "Soooo..." she says, "You walked out and walked back in with an alicorn. That's...interesting. Will she be joining us or..."

17. - Top - End - #137

One of her very large wings extends from her body and wraps around Doc's shoulders and draws him close to her. Her eyes meet his, filled with unnerving softness. "Which is still more than most would do," she says, "So tell me, Doctor, is there anything I can do for you in return?"
    Doc considers the question as he looks into her eyes. 'wow, she's... big. Her wing is longer than my sleeping bag. Should I ask for something? A favor? Maybe I outta jus' be modest and get a hug or something? A kiss? Say kiss on the cheek. You know you want a kiss.' Yeah, she is beautiful. A cosmic-scale the likes Doc had never seen before in his life. This would be every straight stallion's fantasy come true right? Yeah... but that right there is the trouble, isn't it? She's a fantasy. Doc is an earthpony. And earthponies were grounded folk who knew when not to get in over their heads. This alicorn? Yeah, way above Doc's level. He needed to yank his reality check and act like it.

"Well, I weren't expecting anything. I mean, it wouldn't be kindness if I did, right?" Doc finally answered, a modest smile on his face. He couldn't take advantage of this opportunity. "Your thanks is appreciation enough I reckon. I'm just glad to be of service."

S-should he pull himself away? Can he pull himself away? Doc glances at her wing and does some fancy math in his head. He's still got a pleasant face on. He's just leaning a little into the wing to see if she'd let him go free or not.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

18. - Top - End - #138
    Troll in the Playground

"Might have been better to deal with her outside." Roxy murmurs back. "But perhaps the cat's curiosity got me. We'll just have to hope that what she says is true." She glances out the window again, not that she could probably see the shadow creatures from this angle. When she looks back she gets an eyeful of Doc's predicament which brings a smirk to her muzzle.

"Feels like it's already paying off on entertainment." Roxy says jerking a head towards the earth pony's bashfulness.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Titan in the Playground

Oddy was a bit wierded out about the alicorn.
    It wasn't her beauty. Sure. She maybe never seen such a beauty before, not even in the mirror, but the alicorn seemed to escape nuances and reading between the lines- or did it too bluntly.
    It.. was challenging. And she seems all over the little obliviouse doctor.
    She could use it, maybe. It was her normal way of thrill, to map the heart of a pony, lot the treasure and get out.
    But what treasure she seek to loot? Oddy didn't knew. Maybe a way to kill her, maybe to honestly be her friend. Who know?

Sort of honesty won't hurt the situation. It usually doesn't.
    "Well, you are a very unique mare in my eyes.
    I k'have never met anydeer like you, so I am curiouse. Who are you, what motivate you-"
    and she getting closer from her other side, sitting.
    "And I would like you, to like me, like I like you." she smile charmingly.

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground

She returns to a normal posture and half-closes her eyes. "If it is a miracle, then it's one that soon the entire Crystal Empire soon will know. Thanks to your kindness, I shall be able to save your 'Frozen North'."
    "You said something like that earlier. You were a little out of it, but you addressed the Frozen North. What do you mean by saving?" Rime is open to listening to her, but she has dealt with people trying to 'save' the north. They normally aren't kind ponies, or ponies Rime would want to 'save' her. She doesn't think badly of the alicorn, but past experiences have left her a little cynical. "We have a lot going on up here. How long exactly have you been up here, or even freed from that puffed-up showmare?" The alicorn seems new to the Frozen North. Rime is not new to her homeland.

Golden taps Rime on the shoulder. "Soooo..." she says, "You walked out and walked back in with an alicorn. That's...interesting. Will she be joining us or..."
    Between all the ponies talking to the alicorn, a little side conversation never hurt. Rime somehow isn't surprised by the shoulder tap in all the attention stealing excitement. She turns her iron head to face Golden. "That is something isn't it?" Rime never would have gotten herself into this mess if it wasn't for the other rescuers. "Doc found an injured pony out in the snow and insisted on patching her up." Rime seems perturbed. "I don't know if she will be staying with us. It's the middle of the night, and she hasn't fully recovered. For her, the best course of action is to spend the night with us. She is friendly, and I don't see the harm in it." Rime lights up like a sand dog finding a juicy diamond. She can feel the scoop of her life! An opportunity is knocking. "She has already told us some very interesting stories. It would give me a chance to write some fantastic material."

21. - Top - End - #141

"No pleasant dreams? No impenetrable pelt? No ability to make your enemies flee in terror at the mere sight of you?" the alicorn asks. She shrugs. "Well, never let it be said that I did not honor a request from a good-hearted pony. Rare as those are, it will not come up often, I am sure." She is not holding him tightly. He can slip out of her grip if he really wants to. It is pleasantly warm, though.

After a moment of hesitation, the alicorn extends her other wing and wraps it around Oddy's shoulders. "Very well," she says, "What motivates me. Hmm. I desire to bring order back to the Wasteland. Yes...that sounds right. Wouldn't you agree that life would be better if the raiders were gone and the towns worked together?" She speaks both to Oddy and Rime. "It won't happen on it's own. Somepony needs to make it happen. And I..." She puts a hoof to her chest. "I have the power to do so. Therefore it is my responsibility." She looks between the mare, the doe, and the stallion currently around her. "And why not start with the four of us? Will you join me?"

"Fantastic material," Golden agrees, "When you're done, come find me. I have some things to discuss with you." With that, she slips away and approaches Pepper, a smile on her face. "Hello!" she says brightly, "You seem like a mare prepared for trouble. How'd you like a job?"

Quoth mutters to Roxy, "If you can call this entertainment, sure. Just wait for the other horseshoe to drop."

22. - Top - End - #142

After a moment of hesitation, the alicorn extends her other wing and wraps it around Oddy's shoulders. "Very well," she says, "What motivates me. Hmm. I desire to bring order back to the Wasteland. Yes...that sounds right. Wouldn't you agree that life would be better if the raiders were gone and the towns worked together?" She speaks both to Oddy and Rime. "It won't happen on it's own. Somepony needs to make it happen. And I..." She puts a hoof to her chest. "I have the power to do so. Therefore it is my responsibility." She looks between the mare, the doe, and the stallion currently around her. "And why not start with the four of us? Will you join me?"
    "Well, I wouldn't mind less raiders around," Doc answers with a thoughtful glance to the alicorn's warm wing. He then motions to his cutie mark. "But, I reckon my calling lies elsewhere. I'm just a wasteland doctor. Not really a liberator or anything heroic. In addition, there's some personal business I gotta take care of. Thanks for the offer though. I appreciate that you think that highly of me."

He slips out of her wing, bows his head, and then returns to his seat to finish packing. Doc didn't want to strike a 'deal with the devil'. He only just met this alicorn and while her offers of worldly fame and fortune were tempting, he had to keep himself humble. He had a mission already. He needed to find who was responsible for burning his place down and getting his cousin shot dead.

Sigh. He did miss Linseed. He hadn't even a moment to properly mourn her yet.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2019-10-20 at 01:57 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

23. - Top - End - #143
    Ettin in the Playground

Such lofty goals. Pepper occasionally looked back towards Princess Picturesque and the others, faintly thinking it would be nice to believe in the alicorn, but she certainly can't bring herself to do so. Just keep focusing on the scenery, she tells herself, until she's interrupted in her act of doing nothing.

"Depends on the trouble. Depends on the job, too." she finally faces Oppurtunity, offering her a seat in front of her as she's still leaving the seat next to her occupied by her gun case. "What did you have in mind?"
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

24. - Top - End - #144
    Troll in the Playground

"An appetizer then. I don't like being in over my head but that went out the window the moment she hit the side of the car I think." Course Roxy did enjoy conflict to some degree. Facing the unexpected and overcoming it. She flicks an ear at the mention of ridding the wasteland of raiders. Some would call her gang raiders though technically they were protecting their little town... Never mind that they were collecting protection money with the other hand. "Even hurt she still threw out spells like they were nothing."

25. - Top - End - #145

"Well," the alicorn smiles at Doc, "At the very least, I shall remember you. And when my armies march, I will make sure they don't burn your house down." She pauses. "That sounds harsher than I meant. I don't plan to burn anyone's house down, but there is always some resistance. I am sure I will have to make an example of a few raiders before the rest fall in line."

Golden chuckles and says, "A mare with a head on her shoulders. Good." She leans in and lowers her voice. "I'm putting together a team, see, to raid a newly-discovered Pre-War depot. Places like them are popping up all of the sudden and I want to be one of the first to get inside one. I know the location of one near Neighagara Falls, but I need someone good with a gun and ready to run security on the operation. You seem well-equipped for the job."

"Which just means she's even more dangerous," Quoth mutters, "Look. Promise me something. You see someone about to do something that antagonizes her? Step in and stop it. I'll back you up. And if I see something, you back me up. Don't need her burning half the train down because someone slipped a whoopee cushion under her. Deal?"

26. - Top - End - #146

"Well," the alicorn smiles at Doc, "At the very least, I shall remember you. And when my armies march, I will make sure they don't burn your house down." She pauses. "That sounds harsher than I meant. I don't plan to burn anyone's house down, but there is always some resistance. I am sure I will have to make an example of a few raiders before the rest fall in line."
    "Heh yeah, usually how raiders respond. They usually respect a sign o' strength," Doc agreed with a nod. He buckled the last buckle on his pack and stuffed it under his seat again. Then Doc plopped himself down. He loosened his scarf a bit, now that he was sitting still and felt that it was warm enough. His glasses had a smudge. Doc removed them to wipe with a cloth in his pocket.

Vowing not to burn down his house. Obviously she didn't know, but that was a rather uncanny moment right there. Life has a dark sense of humor.

Sigh.

He looked through his glasses around the train car to get a list of where everyone sat, while at the same time inspecting the lenses for more smudges. Oddy and Rime were with the alicorn. Roxy was over there with the ghoul griffon. Doc exhaled on the left lens to fog it up and then he wiped it down again. The pegasus and... whoever that mare was in the other corner. That just leaves the mare Worthy, her daughter, and the colt.

Doc put his glasses on and pocketed the cloth.

His stomach made a gentle motion to tell him that he was hungry. Doc reached down to his pack and pulled out a thermos. He opened it and inspected the contents inside. It was a mixture of instant mash, cram, and beans. Just like mama used to make back home. Currently his leftovers were a bit cold, but he didn't mind. Doc could eat just about anything. And this meal was a lot of calorie energy packed into a small container. That made it ideal as winter food. He took a spoon from a small pocket in his pack, put the loop over his hoof and slowly ate a few bites of the leftover meal.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2019-10-20 at 10:46 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

Jackpot!
    This was exactly the material Oddy's targets were made from. Arrogant bastards who think they can take everything and justify it with commoner bully's excuses

Oddy smiled.
    "It does sound like a noble cause." the doe almost purr under the alicorn's wing.
    'And coming from an alicorn! If we play the cards right, you will be worshipped as goddess!" Oddy sounded more and more excited.
    'It might take some time, but your vision is very possible. We can make it work!"

---
    Spoiler: Check
    Show

Body Launguage 13
    (3d6)[5][2][2](9)

Detect lies 13
    (3d6)[4][4][6](14)

Oddy think this is yak ****.
    Oddy only wonder, if Allie has convinced HERSELF.

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #148

Sometimes, a pony just wants to be alone and sit for a minute. Collect his thoughts. Come to terms with everything that has happened. And, though it may not mean a lot of NPC interaction, most ponies can take a hint and leave Doc alone with his thoughts.

As he sits, he recalls a story he heard about the War. The Zebra Empire of Maregypt declared war on Equestria because they did not believe that Luna was really reformed. They expected her to turn back into Nightmare Moon and betray the world once more. Though the details have been lost to time, a some ponies still hold grudges against any zebras for that reason.

What would those same zebras think if they were in the room with him right now?

"Nobility goes without saying," the alicorn says to Oddy, "It is simply what must be done. That is noble enough for me." A snarl comes over her face. "No goddesses! The Wasteland does not need any more of those! What it needs are ponies willing to act, dare great things, and accomplish more." She shrugs her wings and gestures to herself with a hoof. "Nyx never could have dreamed she'd ever become this! But now, now I am..."

She pauses. ""In a way, it is true. Yes, indeed. I suppose I am Nightmare Moon! With my magic and this helmet, all of her former power is mine. But I am Nightmare Moon reborn. A Nightmare Moon that remembers what it was like to be both a pony and the scourge of ponies, a terror that razes villages at the command of a..." She snarls. "A true monster. No! I choose a third path. I will be the guardian of the wasteland, the unifier and savior of ponies. All shall feel the night's warm embrace. Those who love and serve me willingly will be rewarded and receive blessings untold. Those who oppose me..." She chuckles and her horn glows brightly. "Not even the secrets kept in the darkest places shall record their names."

Truly Worthy has been listening all this time and chooses now to speak up. "But can you raise the moon?"

The alicorn's head snaps towards her. "Pardon?"

"If you are truly Nightmare Moon, reborn and reformed or not, then you should be able to raise and lower the moon," the mare continues, "Can you?"

The alicorn shifts forward slightly. "I said I had all of her power, did I not?"

Oddy, however, thinks otherwise. The way she nervously holds herself when answering that question reveals the truth to her. This mare may honestly believe she is the princess of the night reborn, but it seems she has a bit of a ways to go before she can live up to the title.

29. - Top - End - #149

What would those same zebras think if they were in the room with him right now?
    Help help get me out of this coffin?

"If you are truly Nightmare Moon, reborn and reformed or not, then you should be able to raise and lower the moon," the mare continues, "Can you?"

The alicorn shifts forward slightly. "I said I had all of her power, did I not?"
    A full tummy always helped Doc think straight.

"As the trained physician on this here locomotive, I suggest we not venture down this road of debate. Someone is gonna get hurt, and that's more work on me," Doc interrupted with a calm, but firm and professional tone. Although, he did not look up from his meal. "Allie ought to be resting after surviving that lightning bolt in the back, so let's not pester her into showing off her powers until the mornin'. Let her heal up in peace. It's also getting late. Conductor, you got spare blankets for the filly and colt? Foals need their sleep or it's gonna stunt their growth."

It was an honest concern, and also an attempt to end the path this conversation was gonna go. No need to test the alicorn's power (and patience) right now on this train.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

30. - Top - End - #150
    Titan in the Playground

Oddy nodded and made voices of admiring Ooh!
    She was a perfect fangirl in this regrad.
    "I am sorry, if I were insensitive about godk'hood.'

Children were always her first worry. But Doc seemed to care about them well enough.
    If she want to prevent madness and slaughter of children in the future, she need to be in the grace of this alicorn. Either to direct her to use her power wisely, either to end her.

Oddy never killed before. She think. (She had to shoot few times to defend herself... but she never checked if she got a hit. At those situations to escape and survive were enough)
    But alicorn going "unifying" everypony, and deleting them from history books...
    Is a worthy first target to give her the gift of death.

"You can forgive a mortal like me, for such mistake. Can't you? You are looking quite godly, after all.' she cooed.
    "But.. why to call yourself Nightmare Moon? You don't k'have to be a copy of some old forgotten goddess.' she rolled her beautiful eyes.
    "Why bring up again old silly grudges, that could antagnoize zebras and some ponies? I think you should be your own mare.' she tapped her.
    "Why not call yourself... Iremia*, for example? You want to bring peace... but would it by fear... or love?' and added a wink.

-------
    *Iremia is calm in greek. So it sound alicornish, and may give diffrent vibe to her night related powers.

------
    My previouse Avater