New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: The Inheritance Wars (Team Light)

Erica freezes mid-snack-placement, staring through a miniature hot dog she was holding over a small plate of cucumbers and raisins.

The part of her who grew up on Earth with religious scholars for grandparents infers that anyone going by YHWH must be insane or a charlatan and is probably both. Another part of her quickly recalls one such anyone from memories in her inheritance. She doesn't know how it came upon the name, but it's not the YHWH Erica knew. It's more like a Yozi, a demon-primordial thing from a tabletop RPG she used to play.

She knows the kind of world it wants to create. It's been distorted beyond recognition, its inhabitants having given up on free will entirely. Whoever left her this inheritance had even helped it happen. Possibly multiple times.

"...I need to write this down."

2. - Top - End - #62
    Barbarian in the Playground

Chimera

"For you people, including the other team, it's time for you to receive an upgrade, a kind of reward for your service. Which I thank you all."

((Your upgrade is finally here IC. This is the upgrade I've been asking people to choose in the Discord))
    I am ArlEammon. I've been here since 2004, but I've lost access to my other account.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ettin in the Playground

Erica sets a plate full of crackers and cheese and veggies on a desk and begins hunting for something to write with. "I don't know if I would call it a reward. It's more like giving us the tools required for a duty you thrust upon us. Did I leave my purse here, or is it still back in New York?"

Archibald's probably smart enough not to take her complaining personally. Once she gets her pad and pencil, she sits down next to her snacks and starts to jot down some notes.

"So, we have The Lord, who leads one of the three factions you mentioned earlier, I presume? Do these factions have names?"

4. - Top - End - #64
    Barbarian in the Playground

Chimera

The Urda, The Garda and the Gurja

Archibald stated. "The Urda, being the original name of the first kingdom, the Garda being the benevolent forces, and the Gurja being the second good kingdom."
    (Sorry, I will update in a little bit))
    I am ArlEammon. I've been here since 2004, but I've lost access to my other account.