New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default outbreak undead free content fridays

hey all. i came across this rpg a while ago due to a halloween event. they said they had free content fridays but i kept forgetting to get their free content.does any one have access to the pdfs for the various free content fridays? i found a few of the items on their site and on rpgdrivethrough but i cant find the many years worth of stuff they said was availble. i cant even find the stuff for purchasing as the free content fridays say they are only available for free for 1 month but they dont seem to have the content on their site for sale.also on their kickstarter they gave out a ton of add ons and extra stuff as pdfs again most of these add ons are not avaialbe for sale on thier site so i have no way to get these items. im just looking for a way to buy or obtain the stuff not on their site while following all copy right laws im willing to pay for the products i just cant find them.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: outbreak undead free content fridays

They seem to list their free content Friday stuff on DriveThru.
    Here's the Outbreak specific stuff ("free" should be on top of the search - just scroll down a bit to it): https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse....t=&pfrom=&pto=

But otherwise the publishing company (Hunters Entertainment) offers a bunch of stuff free too: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/...inment?sort=3a

Good luck and hope you have fun!
    --Ron--
    Awesome Rutger Hauer Jugger Avatar by Thormag
    OSRIC Wiki & Site
    I play at The Unseen Servant PbP Forums

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Oops, I'm a dope, they also have a free download section on their site, just scroll down a bit: https://www.huntersentertainment.com/outbreakundead

It looks like there might be better content on DriveThru, and it looks like they may have stopped their Free Content Fridays a couple years ago. I'm not sure how much of it is still out there. Sorry, but good luck!
    Awesome Rutger Hauer Jugger Avatar by Thormag
    OSRIC Wiki & Site
    I play at The Unseen Servant PbP Forums

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello folks, Alex from Hunters Entertainment here as we were advised some folks around here were asking some questions. Allow me to take a moment to get you the details you're looking for:

As @rredmond noted, we have our Free Content Friday offerings available on DriveThruRPG. The current run of FCF is available via this link (which is currently all the 2nd Edition OU content available in the FCF program): (LINK REMOVED AS I DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO PROVIDE LINKS ON THIS SITE)

The content in that offering will culled at the start of 2020 when we begin our new run of FCF (that will be expanding the program to additional brands). When we pull the previous offerings we package them together into an Annual (which gets a little additional editing and sometimes new art) which is then released for sale. The newest Annual is not yet available, so all of the offerings for 2nd Edition that you might like are still in the linked FCF product above.

If you'd like to get your hands on the older 1st Edition FCF content, that is also still available as part of our Legacy Bundle which you can find at this link: (LINK REMOVED AS I DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO PROVIDE LINKS ON THIS SITE)

That bundle includes all of our content from 1st Edition at a crazy low price point, though it is important to note that the system has changed a bit between Editions so if you planned to convert content over that can take a bit of work (we've been doing it ourselves some via the current FCF run though).

I think that should pretty well cover the FCF details, but if you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly. We're always happy to answer any questions, and we're not always able to find every posting out there like we did here.

Keep on surviving!

Edit: Since I can't post links you'll just want to search on DTRPG for the titles of the products. They are listed exactly as follows: "Hunters Entertainment - Free Content Friday!" and "Outbreak: Undead 1st Edition Legacy Bundle"

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

so as i said in my original post i already checked drivethroughrpg and hunter's entertainment's website they dont have some products listed for sale.they still have july's FCF even though i checked in October.some of the stuff listed as free stuff to people who supported on the kickstarter are not available for purchase on hunter's entertainment's site. i figured if any one sold the product it should be on the site of the company that made the products.
    i still just want a place i can buy the stuff that was in the kickstarter and previous years worth of annuals