The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 227
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In the Final Frontier
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    Mirafa also hands over one gold piece and six of the silver.

    Dont be ridiculous, Liara. The same could have happened to any of us. In fact, it only didnít happen to me because he told them to not target me at all.

    You need the money just as much as any of us. Donít argue with us about it, take it, and letís be off, away from this brain thing.

    Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

    Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

    Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

    Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

    Follow me on Twitter!

  2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    As your party draws near Milborne you finally come across honest-to-gods farmland as the elevation of the land drops. Farmsteads are littering the land as it grows greener. As the town comes into view you all see a bridge - or rather, half of one stretching from the other end of the river. The construction of the bridge must have been halted some time ago - the supports underneath the bridge are new and solid, clearly improved regularly while the half-bridge itself has visible rot from being left alone. A hint of why the bridge project was abandoned can be seen momentarily as a cloaked figure leading a donkey simply wades through the river next to the bridge and heads toward the town.

    Spoiler: Avaris
    Show
    Like I said OOC, none of you know what that was. It's not undead, and it's not a fiend of any kind because it left a body...ish. That's all you can really determine.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2019-10-31 at 10:17 AM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  3. - Top - End - #63
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Catalonia

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    "Should we look for lodgings? It's early still, but I'm not much of a sight seer." Emrig stops for a moment, taking in the town and its surrounding lands from afar. "Looks peaceful enough, though I still think a good n' proper city should be build underground." he says with a chuckle. "Or into a mountain, at the very least. Too open like this, yer practically inviting trouble."

  4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In the Final Frontier
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    I think most people would feel entirely too uncomfortable being in the dark all the time. Especially humans, because they cannot see in the dark. And yes, lodgings would be nice. Iíd prefer a bed to sleeping on the ground again.

    And with that, Mirafa begins to cross the river.

    Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

    Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

    Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

    Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

    Follow me on Twitter!

  5. - Top - End - #65
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    "Thank you Avaris, that means a lot. I guess I have much to learn about adventuring. So far ive been more of a wanderer than an adventurer. I'll have a good at researching the subject if we can find a suitable library nearby"

    "Emrig you dont understand the joys of sleeping in the open under the night sky. The lodgings here should be good enough for our needs"

    Liara watches as Mirafa starts wading into the river. "Eurgh I guess we must cross the river though Im not a fan of wading in dirty waters"

    Liara lifts her backpack and bow well above the water and wades through it after Mirafa.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Liara will cast multiple prestidigitations to clean her robes once she exits the waters

  6. - Top - End - #66
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    You wade through the stream and find yourself in the unwalled town of Milborne. The first building apparent is the Mill House, just a bit down the river in a deeper portion, with the mill being pushed by the light current of the shallow river Churnett. A few farmers and going to and from the millhouse, leaving with crushed grains or entering with grains in need of being crushed. A few people without grains are simply leaving with bread in hand - you even see a pie being carried by a little girl.

    Past the mill is the first stone building you have seen. Hay and animal feed are being carried into the limestone granary as you are passing by, with the keys being held by a young man who looks unready for his task of guiding in and keeping closed the doorways of the granary.

    Closer into the town proper are warehouses. One is wide open and being loaded with crates as you pass by.

    Asking about for lodging gets you directions to the Silver Crown and the Baron of Mutton, the former of which is slightly cheaper but considerably less reputable, from what you've heard.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  7. - Top - End - #67
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    Avaris

    Still troubled by the fact that he has never heard of the mind-stealing creature that attacked them, Avaris joins only late in the discussion.


    "People are indeed afraid of the darkness. In many cases, rightly so. This is why me and my brothers strive to bring them the Light.

    But I say we stay in this Silver Crown inn. We carry valuables, perhaps we should not tempt the local ruffians.

    Also, should we sell the various things are assailants carried? Does anyone need them? We could acquire supplies that way."

  8. - Top - End - #68
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Catalonia

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    "I've use for the arrows; but that's about it. I prefer to travel light, anyway. I'm in favour of selling whatever ye won't need; maybe we'll even find some decent supplies to barter for." Emrig considers for a moment. "Ye think we should talk to the town watch about the creature we saw? Or whoever's in charge, even. If they already know, they might tell us what that was, and if they don't, they could use a warning."

  9. - Top - End - #69
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    "I agree Avaris, I would prefer nicer lodgings anyway, the added security is a bonus. Though I think its the other way around, the Baron of Mutton is the nicer place"

    Liara studies her environment as she continues talking

    "So perhaps we should visit the town guard tonight, inform them of the occurence then make our way back to the inn. And in the morning sell the unwanted wares at the market before making our way to the wizards tower to deliver the items?"

  10. - Top - End - #70
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In the Final Frontier
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    On the other hand. If they are not aware of these things, it could set off a panic. People will start questioning anyone who acts even the slightest bit differently. I think we should see if anything unusual has been going on first, before we divulge anything to anyone.

    Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

    Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

    Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

    Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

    Follow me on Twitter!

  11. - Top - End - #71
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    Some matters yet unresolved, you head to the more highly recommended of the two inns, the Baron of Mutton. It is oddly silent as you enter, seeing that the inn doubles as a tavern, as the attention of all of the patrons are squarely focused on the bar itself, where the young woman behind it and the middle-aged man in front of it are holding back panic.
    "-haps she just got an emergency summons from Tauster," the woman behind the counter tried.
    "She left her things, Andrea! She's vanished!"
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  12. - Top - End - #72
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In the Final Frontier
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    Well, this is awkward...

    Mirafa strides into the room and takes in the scene. Deciding that it would probably be best to wait, Mira turns to a nearby empty table and sits down.

    Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

    Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

    Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

    Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

    Follow me on Twitter!

  13. - Top - End - #73
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    Liara follows Mirafa to the table but puts down her backpack on the chair and props her bow against it.
    "Of course I did not prepare charm person this morning" she mutters to herself.

    She walks over to the those gathered by the bar and listens to what they are saying but does not interrupt.

  14. - Top - End - #74
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Catalonia

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    Emrig nods to Liara, preferring to stay out of social situations, and sits down next to Mirafa, lighting his pipe. Still, he keeps his eyes and ears open to the conversations around him.

    Spoiler: Perception
    Show
    Just in case its relevant; disregard the roll if it isn't.

    (1d20+4)[10]

  15. - Top - End - #75
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    Avaris

    Never one to hesitate or question his social skills, Avaris strides towards the group of people and bows slightly

    "I am sorry to interrupt, good masters. My name is Avaris and I am here with my companions to do some business with the mage Taucer. It seems that you know of him. Could you direct us to any associate of his?

    We would also appreciate some lodgings and food, as we are weary. Where is the proprietor of this fine establishment?"

    Avaris waits to see what impression his words have. Will they make him privy to their thoughts?

    Spoiler: OOC actions
    Show

    If needed
    Insight (1d20+5)[14]
    Persuasion (1d20+5)[7]

    EDIT: I sure hope that Persuasion roll was needed

  16. - Top - End - #76
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    "Wait, she left her things?" the woman whose name was apparently Andrea says in shock before Alaris speaks.
    The instant he mentions having business with Tauster, both of the people he's approaching begin speaking over each other, with words to the effect of-
    "Please let us know-"
    "-if she's gotten lost along the way..."
    "If anyone can find Jelenneth it's Tauster..."
    Before they look at each other and take a breath.

    "My name is Haldelar," the middle-aged man begins once he calms down somewhat.
    "My daughter, Jelenneth, is Tauster's apprentice. This morning she disappeared, leaving behind everything. If you're going to Tauster, please see if she's there, or if she's gotten lost on the way. It's just... the disappearances and..." The man becomes too troubled to speak and Andrea takes over from there.
    "If you help us find Jel, I'd be happy to provide you with a room for the night, Master...?"

    Spoiler: Insight DC 12
    Show
    Andrea is deeply troubled by the idea that Jelenneth might be missing, and clearly knows her well. Probably the reason Haldelar came to her.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In the Final Frontier
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    Seeing that Avarisís interruption did not upset the pair, Mirafa stands and joins him.

    Of course. We would happily inquire with Tauster about his missing apprentice. But just now, you said something about other disappearances? How many others have gone missing?

    Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

    Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

    Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

    Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

    Follow me on Twitter!

  18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    "Mostly we just hear rumors. Travelers on the road who leave behind packs or blood for us to find later. But sometimes someone vanishes from in here. Semheis's old master, Matthias. Totila and Narsus went down into the mines with Old Grizzler, found a new tunnel. Only Old Grizzler came back." Andrea doesn't speak for a bit after this, then she speaks to Haldelar.
    "Go back home, Haldelar. Rest and tell your wife you've got people heading to Tauster. I'll get my brother to manage the inn and start a search party in case she's in the area."
    Haldelar nods, basically pushing himself toward the door from the bar. He looks back at Andrea, then all of you, and opens his mouth as if to speak. But he doesn't, and simply walks out of the door.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  19. - Top - End - #79
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    Avaris

    "I wonder if we should visit these mines before we go on, or the places of the other disappearances. Perhaps we have a day or so to spend before going on"

  20. - Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In the Final Frontier
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    And perhaps we will, but I think it would be best to check with Tauster first. For all we know, he sent her a message by magic that she was needed urgently, which would explain why she left without anything. And if she is not there, he may have a way for us to track her by magic. She is his apprentice, after all. He would be inclined to provide whatever help he could muster without much persuasion.

    Mirafa turns to address Andrea.

    Is there anyone in the town who has swift horses we could borrow to reach there and back quickly?

    Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

    Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

    Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

    Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

    Follow me on Twitter!

  21. - Top - End - #81
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Catalonia

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    Emrig sighs and gets out of his chair to join the conversation. "It's about three days total to get there and back again. Are the mines close? Or on the way to Thaumaster? I'd look into this sooner rather than later." He looks to the party, not wanting to mention the brain-creature in front of these villagers.

  22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In the Final Frontier
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    On foot. Three days on foot. Hence my question about horses.

    Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

    Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

    Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

    Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

    Follow me on Twitter!

  23. - Top - End - #83
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Is there anyone in the town who has swift horses we could borrow to reach there and back quickly?
    "Swift horses? I suppose there's a chance Nafton has a few, but mostly he has plow-horses. But if you're looking for fast transport, the river gets deeper further out. Capella runs a boathouse on the western edge of town."

    Quote Originally Posted by BobMacBobson View Post
    "Are the mines close? Or on the way to Thaumaster?"
    "Haranshire is a mining county, friend. You'll find mines all throughout it. Old Grizzler doesn't travel much, and helps out the miners just a bit northeast of here, a few hours out of your way."
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2019-11-02 at 11:09 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  24. - Top - End - #84
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In the Final Frontier
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    River travel will still be too slow, I think. Downstream, perhaps not, but upstream? No.

    Mirafa sighs.

    No, I think we have no choice but to search for ourselves. But it has grown too late to start now, and I still have yet to recover from our run in with bandits earlier. But you have my word that I will do everything I can to find Jelenneth.

    Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

    Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

    Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

    Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

    Follow me on Twitter!

  25. - Top - End - #85
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    Avaris

    "Perhaps we should adjourn to our table, eat and make plans there, Mirafa.

    Could we have some food and drink, master Andrea?"


    Avaris returns to the table, and if they are all together, he says.

    "If there is something more than a person missing, we should take the time to investigate before we go. I suggest we search the dwelling of Jelenneth before we go. Perhaps she just run off. And that we make the detour to meet with this fellow Grizzler, since it is just a few hours from here.

    Then let's ask the locals about using boats. They know best, if they say it is faster by boat, then they probably know better"

  26. - Top - End - #86
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In the Final Frontier
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    I would prefer wine, if you would be so kind.

    Mirafa returns to the table, and sits.

    I doubt she just ran off. She is apprentice to a wizard. They donít tend to be impulsive. Impulsive wizard apprentices tend to not be wizard apprentices for long. She does, however, live here in town. We could yet see if her father will let us search her room tonight.

    Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

    Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

    Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

    Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

    Follow me on Twitter!

  27. - Top - End - #87
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Catalonia

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    "I agree with Mirafa; even under normal circumstances it'd be suspicious. But if there's more of the things like the one we encountered, and they're all after arcane practicioners..." Emrig trails off, not wanting to imagine the specifics. "Maybe it's nothing. But I'd much rather be safe than sorry. So that's the plan, then? Ask the locals, head to the mine, then go by horse or by boat to Thurmaster and back?" He puts his pipe down on the table they're sitting at. "But first, drinks." he says, with a nod towards Avaris and the woman Andrea. "Come on, first round's on me."

  28. - Top - End - #88
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by ProudGrognard View Post
    "Could we have some food and drink, master Andrea?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    I would prefer wine, if you would be so kind.
    "Yes, my brother will attend to you." Andrea nodded and vanished behind the bar up a staircase, to be replaced shortly by a man with enough resemblance to her to be a twin.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobMacBobson View Post
    "Come on, first round's on me."
    "Unnecessary," Andrea's brother, who introduces himself as Barthelew, assures you. He brings by four glasses along with a bottle of ale and wine, then stops by again with smoked cod and turnip slices with two loaves of bread for the table.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  29. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In the Final Frontier
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    That works enough for me. Shall we eat, and then see if we can check Jelennethís room?

    Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

    Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

    Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

    Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

    Follow me on Twitter!

  30. - Top - End - #90
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Night Below (IC)

    Liara moves back to the table and places her belongings on the floor before taking a seat. "Food would be nice"

    She drops the volume on her voice and whispers to the group "I was thinking more about the attack, we do not know who else might have the brain creature inside them. We should be very careful in what information we divulge."

    She talks normally again "Yes and wine too" before partaking in some of the food and drink before them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •