New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Justice League Vs. The Fatal Five

I saw the movie Justice League Vs. The Fatal Five on the DC app and I'm going to tell you my thoughts on the movie.

Spoiler: My Thoughts On Justice League Vs. The Fatal Five
    Show
    This animated DC superhero movie is about the Justice League facing against a band of time travelling super villains who trying to bud the Green Lantern. There was a few surprised in this movie that I wasn't expecting: Persuader was able to wound Superman with his axe. Star Boy is mentally unstable. The Green Eye Emerald Woman killed a few Green Lantern Members. I was not expecting anything like that in a Justice League Animated Movie. But this movie is good. Not Oscar-worthy in my opinion but it's a good movie overall. So I'll give this movie a 4 out of 5 stars for a good movie.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 2019-10-27 at 09:38 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Justice League Vs. The Fatal Five

It felt like just another justice league unlimited ep. That's not really a complaint since it hit me right in the nostalgia and I had a good time.
    Beautiful Avatar thanks to Gengy

Hangs out on the World building forums

Giantitp projects: Caligoven the toxic seas, Baalbek Empire!3, Coatl Empire!4, Short and sweet world building
    Personal stuff: World of Tieg, Nexus: City of the Multiverse, Forgotten Planet Lost Between 2 stars, World of the 9 gates
    Spoiler: The gift that keeps on giving
    Show
    Spoiler: and giving
    Show
    Spoiler: and giving some more
    Show
    Spoiler: Metric tons of giving
    Show
    Spoiler: Keep going
    Show
    Spoiler: Suprise
    Show

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lleban View Post
    It felt like just another justice league unlimited ep. That's not really a complaint since it hit me right in the nostalgia and I had a good time.
    Yay!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

I agree on the feeling like a JLU ep, and find it rather interesting that the stuff that surprised you is all things I was going 'yup, that's straight from the comics, that's straight from the comics...'.

The one thing I found slightly off-putting (and I kind of get why they did it, for pacing reasons if nothing else) was the Fatal Five just cruising casually through space under their own power, which isn't really something they were able to do in their comic incarnations.