The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Default Re: [PF] Spiral (Spheres)

Interested! Probably going to use Spheres of Might to make something controll-y. Grizzled ex-cop! Grizzled ex-cop!

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

So I'm drawing heavily on a classic piece of victorian literature: The Coming Race.

The basic gist being, what if the protagonist left his Vril-ya lover Zee pregnant? And what if she managed to smuggle the child to the surface to live with his father in relative safety. And when as a young man his father died of consumption, the young man discovered his fathers journals of his voyage to the hidden Vril society and decided he would never succumb to the frailty his father did, devoting his inherited wealth to unearthing any signs of the Vril-ya as well as any other mysticism or fringe science that seemed it might quicken his transhuman blood.

And what if it was working.

Mechanically he's an Oread Sage starting with Enhancer and focused on the Brute and Enhancement Spheres so far. A handsome if slightly odd young man who is prone to fits of pique that sometimes end in broken bodies scattered by inhuman strength.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

MindFlayer

Posting interest with a frontier doctor who lives on the outskirts of Port Shatter, far away from people because he has trouble relating to them, but close enough to ply his trade. He's far more comfortable raising animals and testing out various concoctions. Mechanically a Slime Savant Scholar with a focus on Beastmastery, a minion master type character. Working on build.

QUESTION: Are dinosaurs a common enough animal to have tamed in this setting, or should I stick to more commonplace animals?
    Last edited by Da'Shain; 2019-11-07 at 09:15 AM.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Beginnings of a sheet here. Going for a gnome tinkerer with a steampunk mech-suit (because really, steampunk mech suit). Going to invest in the tech sphere as well. Mechanically I'm going for ranged support, some battlefield control, and backup face type character. I might drop the suit pilot archetype and the idea of the mech-suit, at least for right now, since that archetype really guts a lot of the Technician's utility stuff.
    A worldbuilding project, still work in progress: Reign of the Corven

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Is this still happening? I am most definitely still interested, but I don't want to through finishing the character if the DM's dropped the game.
    A worldbuilding project, still work in progress: Reign of the Corven

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground

yeah If its still happening I'll do up something nice.
    Animated Spellcards from the Deck of Many Things
    A game I found interesting Aegis: Innocence