New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Some of my coworkers are getting double credit for sales due to a glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Chen View Post
    Aren’t these inter employee competitions though? Is it costing the company money? Wouldnt the sales prizes just go to different people?
    Depends if there are sales incentives as well.

GitP Blood Bowl Manager Cup Record
    Styx Rivermen, Feets Reloaded, and Selene's Seductive Strut
    Record: 42-17-13
    3-time Division Champ, Cup Champion

2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground

Devil

Default Re: Some of my coworkers are getting double credit for sales due to a glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar Demonblud View Post
    Basically, it means unions can't establish a labor monopoly by barring non-union members from employment.
    Ah. No wonder I never heard the term before, I was 3 when that was outlawed in the UK.
    GNU Terry Pratchett

3. - Top - End - #33
    Barbarian in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Well they are removing some of the duplicates, but they need to figure out how to remove all of them.

I would like to know more of what is going on, but apparently something is going on.

4. - Top - End - #34

Often, that's all you know. And really, probably all you need to know. Your job is sales, not executive watching.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Barbarian in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by darkrose50 View Post
    They are removing some of the duplicate sales, but evidently have not found a way to remove all the types of duplicate sales.
    [11-20-2019] I was told that they were looking into a different method of cheating the system.
    [11-21-2019] We are apparently having meetings where we compare our sales logs to our sales in the system. One of the offices just finished their meeting, and we are next.
    [11-21-2019] No meeting, but we are being asked if our sales logs match the score board.
    [11-29-2019] We got an email telling us not to do the thing that we are not supposed to do. I hope that they will remove the scores from the board before next payday. I hope folks do not end up getting paid for doing things that we were told not to do. I also think that I missed out on a prize trip (and raise) in 2018 due to cheating like this.
    Last edited by darkrose50; 2019-11-29 at 04:51 PM.