New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Cafe Press request: Tarquin omelette apron

I was wondering if there is any way to request that Rich add the option of an apron to the image with Tarquin explaining his personal take on what is needed to make an omelette to the Cafe-press shop.

Going through Cafe-press yields no useful results.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Cafe Press request: Tarquin omelette apron

I would totally buy this apron! That is probably my favorite Tarquin quote. And it's perfect for an apron!

Looks like aprons are, in fact, available from Cafe Press.
    Last edited by Lord Torath; 2019-11-15 at 03:53 PM.
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Yep, but when I wrote to Cafe Press they said that they could not add the apron to the t-shirt design, and they could not contact Rich. So since I don't use any of the media Rich uses, I can't contact him, so I hoped that this would work...

But short of asking you report this thread as being abusive, I don't think that this is likely to be noticed by anyone who can add things to the Cafe Press store.

And if you report it as being abusive, then it is technically true, as we would be abusing the meaning of abusive.

You've been here longer, Is this reasonable?

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

I asked the Mods on the Board/Site Issues board, and they didn't seem to have any better suggestions.

You could try PMing Rich. I don't know how often he checks those, and I wouldn't hold my breath. He's generally pretty friendly, but also busy. He's got calendars to get out, a book to finish, review the proofs, and send to the Printer. He may be working on Ornaments and other holiday goodies.

In the mean time, may I suggest ordering an oversize shirt and wearing it as a smock when cooking? Not quite the same thing, I know. But it might tide you over.

Edit: Even if you report your own thread, there's no guarantee Rich would see it. That's what Mods are for, after all, to handle the forums so Rich doesn't have to. And you can report your own thread if you make a mistake in posting (say, put it in the wrong forum) without needing to be censured by the Mods.
    Last edited by Lord Torath; 2019-11-20 at 04:25 PM.
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season