The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Hannahbbug3's Paper Chase OOC

Greetings Hannahbbug, and welcome back to the world of Call of Cthulhu, a world of horror, mystery, and wonder. Here you shall take on the role of an intrepid Investigator of the Unknown (or Investigator for short), while I shall be the Keeper of Arcane Lore (or the Keeper).

Now that you've understood the basic rules and themeatic aspects of the game, having played the introductory adventure. Prepare to journey onto your first freeform scenario -- Paper Chase! This is a mystery set in 1921 where you are the main character. For the purposes of guiding you, I may very rarely make small notes at the bottom of my posts, but these will be far more rare than before, so I hope you're prepared to think for yourself!

Anyway, without further ado, tuck yourself in, grab a bowl of popcorn, and join the In-Character!

I'm also going to note a couple (yes that is just a link to a specific section of another video) of videos that cover recovery and improvement, given that's what's happening right now.

Spoiler: Repository of Video Links I've Sent So Far
    Show
    Introduction: Seth CJ
    Skills and Characteristics: Seth CJ
    Recovery and Improvement: Seth CJ
    Last edited by zingbobco000; 2019-11-13 at 05:05 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Hannahbbug3's Paper Chase OOC

The link to the character sheet doesn't seem to be working D:

Probably won't hop on the IC until tomorrow or Friday, working on a very big project right now, but I'll try to keep up!
    S C R E A M I N G is always a free action.

If you don't have a group that supports you - if you instead have a group that judges you - find a different group, trust me. It's not worth your life to waste it on a bunch of hyenas who serve no value to you aside from keeping you down. Everyone deserves to have a say at the table regardless of how they do it.

-Guy, "How to be a Great Game Master"

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Hannahbbug3's Paper Chase OOC

Hmmm could be a formatting error. How about this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oh6l3dzfgp...assie.pdf?dl=0