New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default I'm Optimizing A Maggie Simpson Build

I created a Maggie Simpson character sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2061338 Anyway, I choose her alignment as True Neutral and choose her class as barbarian because it actually fits well for her character concept. What I plan to do is to get Destructive Rage feats and Intimidating Rage feats in later levels so I can get Frenzied Berserker. So if anyone else has any other suggestion. Feel free to post here. I'm very open to hear your suggestion and advice.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: I'm Optimizing A Maggie Simpson Build

The sheet looks good and there's not really much to do with it at level one that you haven't already.

Gotta ask though, is Maggie really the right Simpson? The baby? Are you sure you didn't have Marge, the mother, in mind?

In any case, give serious consideration to taking a dip into fighter for the bonus feats or warblade for the maneuvers, if not both. The extra rage feat is a good grab if you free up some of your character level feats by taking fighter.

Here's a resource for some other stuff for boosting your class abilities; http://minmaxforum.com/index.php?topic=477.0
    I am not seaweed. That's a B.

Praise I've received
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoMartell View Post
    Kelb, recently it looks like you're the Avatar of Reason in these forums, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by LTwerewolf View Post
    [...] bringing Kelb in on your side in a rules fight is like bringing Mike Tyson in on your side to fight a toddler. You can, but it's such massive overkill.
    A quick outline on building a homebrew campaign

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kelb_Panthera View Post
    The sheet looks good and there's not really much to do with it at level one that you haven't already.

Gotta ask though, is Maggie really the right Simpson? The baby? Are you sure you didn't have Marge, the mother, in mind?

In any case, give serious consideration to taking a dip into fighter for the bonus feats or warblade for the maneuvers, if not both. The extra rage feat is a good grab if you free up some of your character level feats by taking fighter.

Here's a resource for some other stuff for boosting your class abilities; http://minmaxforum.com/index.php?topic=477.0
    No. Marge was suppose to be my first choice but I feel like I should give Maggie a try for a challenge at least.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 2019-11-18 at 12:07 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

Ok, this episode is like 20 years old, so I hope this isn’t a spoiler to anyone....

Maggie shot Mr. Burns. She needs to have a better ranged weapon attack.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Allanimal View Post
    Ok, this episode is like 20 years old, so I hope this isn’t a spoiler to anyone....

Maggie shot Mr. Burns. She needs to have a better ranged weapon attack.
    I guess I could add a heavy crossbow for Maggie character sheet.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

In several "future" episodes, it is mentioned that Maggie has a great singing voice and rarely shuts up. Meaning she should probably have higher charisma and decent social skills. Barbarian is a surprisingly good fit, the Skald class could also work.

Guide to the Magus, the Pathfinder Gish class.

"I would really like to see a game made by Obryn, Kurald Galain, and Knaight from these forums. I'm not joking one bit. I would buy the hell out of that." -- ChubbyRain
    Crystal Shard Studios - Freeware games designed by Kurald and others!

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kurald Galain View Post
    In several "future" episodes, it is mentioned that Maggie has a great singing voice and rarely shuts up.
    True. I'd go with a few levels of a rogue sniper build, focusing on spot and other bard skills before transitioning to bard as she gets older. She can start with the feeble and slow flaws for more of those sniper type feats, then grow out of them when she's no longer a baby.
    Last edited by Bronk; 2019-11-24 at 10:24 AM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Firbolg in the Playground

Hasn't Maggie shown great skill at, uh, surreptitiously absconding with things, as well as the superlative Sense Motive on the show?

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kurald Galain View Post
    In several "future" episodes, it is mentioned that Maggie has a great singing voice and rarely shuts up. Meaning she should probably have higher charisma and decent social skills. Barbarian is a surprisingly good fit, the Skald class could also work.

I don't remember that episode. :

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

She’s also an alien in several episodes, so pseudo-natural template maybe for the tentacles.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ruethgar View Post
    She’s also an alien in several episodes, so pseudo-natural template maybe for the tentacles.
    Those are Treehouse of Horror episodes. They aren't canon.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

ChaosStar is corrected. Maggie does show superhuman strength when she rescue Homer in past episodes.