New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default I Got A Photo Of Myself With The Neverending Story Cast: Tami Stronach And Noah Hatha

So anyway today I went to Wintercon with a female friend (Not my girlfriend but a friend who's female) with her family and friends. And my female friend and I got to meet the Neverending Story cast: Tami Stronach and Noah Hathaway. Here the picture: http://imgur.com/gallery/fHA3Q8k I never watch the movie to be honest but I have heard of the movie which I really need to watch the Neverending story. The two actors were very nice and I was very happy to meet them.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 2019-11-23 at 08:21 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: I Got A Photo Of Myself With The Neverending Story Cast: Tami Stronach And Noah H

Holy crap! The empress and Atreyu. I’m jealous man. Nice :)
    My one and only handbook: My Totemist Handbook
    My one and only homebrew: Book of Flux
    Spoiler
    Show
    A comment on tiers, by Prime32
    Quote Originally Posted by KillianHawkeye View Post
    As a DM, I deal with character death by cheering and giving a fist pump, or maybe a V-for-victory sign. I would also pat myself on the back, but I can't really reach around like that.
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Re: I Got A Photo Of Myself With The Neverending Story Cast: Tami Stronach And Noah H

Quote Originally Posted by danzibr View Post
    Holy crap! The empress and Atreyu. I’m jealous man. Nice :)
    Thank you.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

Huh. Never realized how small Atreyu is. Always just assumed he was a young actor and hadn't grown yet.

Also.......watch the movie. Yea, stuff looks bad, it was the 80s, but it is a great children's story. Next you're going to say you never saw the labyrinth and I'll weep for our future.....
    Official Kosh of the Vorlon in the dark fan club

When you're wounded and left on Afghanistan's plains
    And the women come out to cut up what remains
    Just roll to your rifle and blow out your brains
    An' go to your Gawd like a soldier.

Rudyard Kipling.
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mitth'raw'nuruo View Post
    Huh. Never realized how small Atreyu is. Always just assumed he was a young actor and hadn't grown yet.

Also.......watch the movie. Yea, stuff looks bad, it was the 80s, but it is a great children's story. Next, you're going to say you never saw the labyrinth and I'll weep for our future.....
    I watch the labyrinth and it was a good movie. And I'll watch the Neverending Story.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Bugbear in the Playground

I haven't been to one of these conventions in years, but it is definitely cool to go and meet celebrities who are nice and approachable. It's even better when it's someone who performed a role you enjoyed AND they're nice and appreciative of their fans.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Imbalance View Post
    I haven't been to one of these conventions in years, but it is definitely cool to go and meet celebrities who are nice and approachable. It's even better when it's someone who performed a role you enjoyed AND they're nice and appreciative of their fans.
    Yes, I'm very glad these celebrities we're very nice to me. At first, I thought these celebrities we're going to insult me and be very rude and disrespectful to me. I'm glad that I was wrong on that part. But this isn't my very first time to meet a celebrity. I got a collection of celebrities autographs that I meet.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

I was thinking it was a little early for the annual Bartmanhomer's Celebrity Autograph April Fool's joke, but you reverse-tricked me this time by actually being legit.
    Last edited by The Glyphstone; 2019-11-25 at 12:42 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

Be mean? Why would they do that? I mean, it's why they are there, isn't it?

I met my own celebrity recently (Richard Dawkins), so I get why it is cool!

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    I was thinking it was a little early for the annual Bartmanhomer's Celebrity Autograph April Fool's joke, but you reverse-tricked me this time by actually being legit.
    All my autographs are legit.

11. - Top - End - #11

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    How do you know this one is legit? Have you met Bartmanhomer in the flesh?

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by weckar View Post
    Be mean? Why would they do that? I mean, it's why they are there, isn't it?

I met my own celebrity recently (Richard Dawkins), so I get why it is cool!
    There are some celebrities (mostly younger ones) who are very rude and disrespectful for their fans and non-fans. Some celebrities just don't really care for people too much. But I'm so glad nothing like that every happens to me of all the celebrities that I met so far.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm gonna be so ticked if those are cardboard cutouts...
    "We are the people our parents warned us about!" - J.Buffett

14. - Top - End - #14

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    So anyway today I went to Wintercon with a female friend (Not my girlfriend but a friend who's female) with her family and friends. And my female friend and I got to meet the Neverending Story cast: Tami Stronach and Noah Hathaway. Here the picture: http://imgur.com/gallery/fHA3Q8k I never watch the movie to be honest but I have heard of the movie which I really need to watch the Neverending story. The two actors were very nice and I was very happy to meet them.
    Great, but did you get their autographs?
    Last edited by Iruka; 2019-11-27 at 09:44 AM.

"Children grow up to be people? All the children I knew grew up to be machines."
    ~Augustus von Fabelrath~
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Somebody should have that sigged.
    Member of Peelee's Church of Sudden Skylight

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Iruka View Post
    Great, but did you get their autographs?
    No their autograph cost $30. ($60 for both Tami and Noah.)

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

This is surprisingly real. Cool.
    Linguist and Invoker of Orcus of the Rudisplorker's Guild
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Fantasy literature is ONLY worthwhile for what it can tell us about the real world; everything else is petty escapism.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    No author should have to take the time to say, "This little girl ISN'T evil, folks!" in order for the reader to understand that. It should be assumed that no first graders are irredeemably Evil unless the text tells you they are.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by SaintRidley View Post
    This is surprisingly real. Cool.
    Thank you and everyone positive feedback.