New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,474 of 1474
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Default Re: Secret of mana IC thread

Coney

Coney is literally hopping up and down with glee as she Rina back on her feet, with colour in her cheeks. She regales the warrior with stories of the beast, which sprouted seeds and turned into mini-beasts. And asks a flood of questions about Rina's activities since they parted ways.

Soon, however, the rabite's enthusiasm was tempered by the stresses of the long day, and she excused herself to curl up in a corner for the rest of the night.
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Titan in the Playground

Thaum gives a soft smile to Rina, briefly pulling her into a half-hug as to not overwhelm the still fatigued mind of the rather shy warrior. "It is good to see you up and about in the waking realm again. How are you feeling?" And only if the most Rina reports in terms of discomfort is being tired from too much sleep does the healer allow himself a sigh of relief.

On that note, it has been a long day, so after dispensing what mana resources he has left for the day to the benefit of the people and perhaps being prompted for stories, Thaum too retires to get some sleep.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Troll in the Playground

Imp

Ken greets Rina with a smile. "Hello, I'm Ken. Pleased to meet you. I have heard a lot about you."

Having come full circle, Ken briefly considers staying with the elven community ... But there's a reason why I left. Call it wanderlust, or curiosity ... There's still a lot to see, and I like my new companions.

However, he does have a worry. He says "I would like to know more about what's going on with the blighters. Perhaps they have gone overboard in exploiting plants. That plant monster had a grudge against elves, and I fear that more trouble may come unless we get to the root of the problem, so to speak. And perhaps literally."

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Part II

Spoiler: Ken
    Show
    You're talk about the blighters get's you towards some druids and rangers who talk about the issue. As said there were always been strenous relations but up to this point no fights, not even skirmishes. They doubt that whatever they did may have been instigated by them but it may very well be because they did… Something which wake up that thing.

After a good rest, there are several elves who thank you for your good deed. You're basically getting the hero treatment but instead of a banquet there is a row of people who want to thank you and give you some small (or big) presents.

One small elven family grant you some bottles of elven wine.

An (probably old) fetcher grants you 5 arrows who he claimed he worked 1 year for every arrow.

A bunch of elven children present you with little puppets that look very much like you (with Coney's fur and Thaum's hair being of the same material but colored differently).

Some elves also bring you elven bread.

Rina intents to discuss somethings with the elven queen when she comes back but you are always welcome in the elven isles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridai View Post
    No no no, not speaking while fighting. Speaking with the fighting!

That rabite monk dive-blobbing you in the face, followed by hooking teeth into your belt and suplexing you is a woefully poorly understood way of remarking on how nice the weather is.