The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chimera

Default Reincarnation Wars *GM Needed*

Hello. Nice to meet you, I'm ArlEammon/DarthArminius. I'm looking for a GM to run an online Role Play called Reincarnation Wars. I was wondering if any of you had any time to run a Role Play based on it.
    The link below is a link to one of the previous Reincarnation Wars.
    So what is Reincarnation Wars? In plain language, it is a role play in which player characters are the reincarnations of various fictional characters. For example, Benny is a PC who is an eighteen year old man who has just been recruited by other player characters. He is the reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker. This allows him to fight with a lightsaber and use The Force as a powerful Jedi. Eventually, he will advance through the story line and gain the ability to access more past lives for greater power.
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ll-Recruiting)

In this version of Reincarnation Wars, I was thinking of having the world already be ended, and our player characters go throughout the multiverse in order to restore reality. I was also hoping that we could keep this RP in the planning and OOC stages until after January 1.

I now have a GM for this. :D
    Last edited by DarthArminius; 2019-12-04 at 06:46 PM.
    I am ArlEammon. I've been here for 15 years, but I've lost access to my other account.