New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Reincarnation Wars: Third Party

Jade says to Ronin
    "I'll be sure to let the relevant people know."
    Personally her tastes didn't run towards making that result, so it wasn't a problem for her.
    "Ok Mina, if your ready, come outside, I don't want to chance my teleportation with the....power-dampening field. I don't know how these things interact and for all we know something could go wrong and we don't have time to test. and just to let you all know anyone who is going after the demon horses: there MIGHT be a possibility that these are just ponies, y'know from My Little Pony, but just corrupted by something evil. after all, the cute and more pure something looks while good, the more demonic and corrupted it looks when forced to be bad by some evil miasma thing, and evil supervillain types just love making you fight things that should by all rights never be in one. So prepare to try break them out of it, just in case.

As for vehicle....sounds like an idea. I mean there is no shortage of cars, the only problem is fueling them, so....might have to go a little more low tech. Assuming no crazy inventor powers solves it."

She will go outside to the back to get the goggles, and when they are out there she says while holding out her hand to Mina, noticing her expression.
    "...whats up? we ready?"

She will teleport them if Mina grabs her hand, and will go into the Kamui dimension- a dark skied place full of grey cubes that Jade seems to have stockpiled various things for many situations, such as books, weapons (with an odd amount of mall katanas), preserved food, sticks and rocks, various handheld electronics and batteries to power them, and so on- and then suddenly they will be in kentucky. For that is how her teleportation worked: move to Kamui, move back to world at a different point. She didn't like telling the specifics of the ability for obvious reasons as she doesn't know how it could be used against her.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-01-17 at 03:18 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf69 View Post
    Robert stays quite as he says "I think I will go play with the demon horses. As this should be easy enough I will see if I can bring back a few."
    As he picks up a bag then looks at the girl and says "You would not happen to have some chalk in your labs?" As he awaits a response.
    OoC: Sorry man, missed that post.

Ronin walks towards Rob. "Are you geared up? I need to make a stop before I catch up with the girls but if you are coming I can take you there.". With the man on tow he walks outside.

He is relieved once he feels his connection fully to Lancer Judgement and Avenger Hanged, sending mental notes to them. Avenger Hanged is to stay put, to keep watch in the cognitive realm to make sure nothing funny happens. Lancer Judgement though... opens a small gate, just enough to step through and just long enough to step through. It appears as a wound in reality, a perfectly defined oval shape beyond which is a shadowed warped reflection of the real world. And from it another of Ronin's entourage appears. Another woman that again has similar factions to Ronin but cast on brown skin, white hair and golden eyes. It could have been Archer Strength's younger sister being less... stocked on muscle and carries a red spear. She joins Ronin's entourage standing on his shadow.

Ronin offers Robert a hand. "Come closer. Just one quick stop and we are going to Kentucky."

Spoiler: assuming Robert takes his hand
    Show
    If/Once Rob takes the offered hand Ronin mutters one word. Surprisingly all of his entourage members gather up to touch him (Robert being able to see them as he can see stands).

"Exchange."

Where he had been standing instead appears another of his entourage members, this one is a tall man, his body is covered in what appears to be an armor with hissing pistons and dangerously looking coils. His face again looks like Ronin's but cast in a much more serious look, again with brown skin, golden eyes, and white hair. Archer Hierophant starts walking towards the base.

---

Hanging Gardens of Babylon (Lab)

Ronin and Robert though are now standing in what looks like a well equipped arcane lab. The sides of the lab are packed with several mechanical projects that could have been taken out from a steampunk convention. Most of which are either unfinished, or too arcane to easily identify what's their true purpose. But some look enough like guns, swords, or pieces of armor to give a clue as to what they are. The biggest thing in the room is a tesla coil, with sometimes sudden lightning sparks hitting quartz like clear crystals at ground level, the crystals are connected to what look like very odd and old looking mechanical computer that makes tickling metallic sounds connected to a modern flat screen display showing several readings. Connected to the computer there also two long cables being held by a young man on a white coat that is working on what appears to be an examination table. The man turns himself dropping one of the cables and drawing an scalpel. He stops just before throwing in. His skin is once again tan, his eyes are golden and his hair is white.

"You might be king but this is my lab, don't just appear while I am working."

Behind him there is a male's body with his chest open as if ready to autopsy. The body though moves, and his eyes follow with mild disinterest the new arrivals. To a trained alchemist it's easy to tell that it is not a living body, but a copy. An homunculus. More interestingly still there is a red light coming from the body's chest. A small philosopher's stone.

"It was the fastest way in. I'll be out in a moment."

"Just watch your step and don't touch anything."

Says the man in the white coat, Caster Devil, while going back to work, pressing the ends of the cables to the body and checking the readings on the screen.

Ronin looks towards Rob with an apologetic look.

"Don't mind him. It won't be long, if you find something useful feel free to borrow it."

As he finishes saying that his entourage disperses, leaving him to follow his telepathic commands.

---
    Washington DC

Archer Hierophant walks towards the bunker and as he approaches it his coils start spinning more slowly. He looks at a small screen on his gauntlet, makes a note, and then pushes a button. The coils stop spinning altogether and white steam starts pouring out of a small chimney at his back. He walks into the bunker.

"My master commanded me to try and help you integrate technology and magic, as well as help with the development of portal prediction tools."

Spoiler
    Show
    Caster Devil Paracelsus/Dr Jekyll works with Archer Hierophant on the technological research. While Archer Hierophant focuses on mechanical development Caster Devil is focused on biological research. All the bodies of the entourage members have been made by him.
    Last edited by thethird; 2020-01-17 at 11:42 PM.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

Charlotte grabs the supplies that were being provided for the group before saying, "I see quite a few of us going for the devil horses, so I'll go help deal with the robots, might even get some components for some ideas I've had from them"

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ettin in the Playground

Once they find the stairs, or elevator, or whichever exit the funky bunker has maintained, Mina leads Jade to the huge red wasp-looking thing that she had flown to get here. The turbines are stowed sideways against the glass greenhouse that would be its thorax, reducing its profile somewhat. It looks like it could take to the highway about as well as a semi truck.

"I have fuel taken care of. The leaves and algae in the bubble store enough solar energy to..." Mina hesitates for a second. "Well, it probably falls under the umbrella of crazy inventor powers, I guess."

A brown monkey with a red beacon on its head peeks out through the cockpit's window.

"Ukii?"

"Hello Aiai. Could you open the rear door, please?"

The monkey salutes excitedly. "Aye aye!"

A hatch on the wasp's abdomen unseals with a hiss and a clunk. The inside is stacked with color-coded cubic containers, save for one corner reserved for a swivel chair and a computer terminal. Mina runs her finger through the air as she remembers what she's looking for and where she put it.

"You're right, you know," she says abruptly as she pulls out one of the red boxes. "You didn't ask for this, but you turned it around and used it for good anyway. Myself, I've always thought of this reincarnation like it's a disease. Like as long as I had it, I was just a time bomb waiting to go off and hurt everyone around me."

She hands Jade a pair of goggles, like her own but with a green shell to match Jade's color scheme.

"You took responsibility, while I just sat there afraid of making a mistake. So when I look at you, and Colt, and Ronin and everyone else..." She sighs. "I don't know. I feel like I really screwed up, I guess. Sorry, I'm not sure where I was going with this."
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2020-01-17 at 10:14 PM.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

She considers Mina' words, wistfully looking around and rambling on in response.
    "Hey, at least you recognize the danger. thats better than someone being irresponsible enough to use it without for whatever selfish desire they might have- though I was probably unfair to Colt admittedly, he doesn't seem like the type, and I focus on the dark side of things too much sometimes, partly because of my own personality and probably because of....well...lets just say there are downsides to the Sharingan.

a person doing nothing with power is at least someone who isn't actively making the world worse with it. All thats really needed for someone like that is to figure out a positive direction and how to motivate someone to go in that direction instead of going nowhere. Given that your in a group trying to save the world, I'd hardly worry about that, you in fact have your work cut out for you."

She gestures to the inventions around them as she puts on the goggles, in case her Sharingan doesn't work for seeing whatever.
    "This here? Something I cannot do. Making full use of your tech alone could probably do wonders to aid us and humanity. I can probably beat up whatever bad guys come my way, but I can't go into a town and fix their power generator or figure out how to provide them a new source of food, or teach them how to fix things themselves- all I can do is scavenge up books with static knowledge and teach people how to defend themselves or hunt after saving them from some raider or thug.

Basically? There needs to be people who can think about after the big bad guys dead and how to restore or even on what came before, and I'm probably not that person. The most I could do would be become a warlord, knock sense into people so they follow me and try to find other people to fix problems that need fixing hoping that knowledgeable people like doctors, scientists and so on survived the war. and despite how serious I am....I don't want to be an authority. being bound by responsibility...ordering others to do stuff....aren't things I like doing even if they are needed. I'd rather just....come in fix the problem then let people be so they can get on with their lives. Every time someone in history tried to control too much about the world....it just ended up causing something bad to happen."

She shakes her head, realizing she was rambling.
    "Sorry. Tried to reassure you then started rambling. So teleport just us or this big wasp as well?"

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh, it's fine! It's kind of what I needed, actually," Mina smiles. "Um, it would be convenient if you could take the whole wasp. I'm not sure how stressful it might be. Also, what is a sherringhen?"

7. - Top - End - #127
    Barbarian in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Looking to Ronin when asked if he was ready to go.
    He is not too surprised to see the Laboratory. Robert looks at the lab worker and sees the glow of the stone. Knowing full well what he is looking at. His eyes narrow. As his body mussels tightening as if ready to fight as he says “Homunculus.”

As there are moral and ethical ramifications of attempting to toy with human life as well as the considerable danger involved with dealing in Human Transmutation. As he waits for the creatures next move. After being called out for what it was.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Orc in the Playground

"Just bring me back an intact robot or two, I have to see what's going on with this guy over here and a fight with some demon horses sounds like a good stress test," Ellen says to the people moving to combat the robots, picking up her backpack, examining the contents, and furrowing her brow. "Hmm... If I use that, and that, and then use that for power..." she mutters to herself, producing a case of jeweler's tools from a pocket, appropriate to the scale of the communications devices. She pops the in-ear communicator open and looks up at the government issue apple-eating guy. "You got wristwatches? Those cheap solar powered digital ones? Need something to make an interface out of," she says, almost looking past him, a half-mad smirk on her face as her hands tinker with her communicator, without deigning to actually look at what she's doing.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Ettin in the Playground

Looking to Ronin when asked if he was ready to go.
    He is not too surprised to see the Laboratory. Robert looks at the lab worker and sees the glow of the stone. Knowing full well what he is looking at. His eyes narrow. As his body mussels tightening as if ready to fight as he says “Homunculus.”

As there are moral and ethical ramifications of attempting to toy with human life as well as the considerable danger involved with dealing in Human Transmutation. As he waits for the creatures next move. After being called out for what it was.
    The homunculus on the table doesn't do much. Nor for his part Caster Devil that is busy working on the magic circuits. Ronin though feels like Robert's comment carried a question.

"Yes, shadows cost no mana or negligible mana but Personas, like your Stand, do take a toil on mana when using their powers. Not to speak of the cost they take when they are empowered as actual servants. So in order to reduce the mana expenditure we have been working on using homunculus to reduce the cost. We are still working on improving the magic circuits efficiency, they get quite burned out quickly. But overall it's worth it."

As he speaks another of Ronin's entourage comes towards them a large man, with a strongly built body that would come close to Robert's. Lancer Emperor doesn't bother with the long coats that most of the entourage wear and instead has his tan chiseled chest bare. He carries a backpack on one hand and a spear on the other. Having seen the homunculus, hearing Ronin's comments, and seing the similitude between Ronin and every member of his entourage it should be easy to realize that they are all homunculus of the man.

"Homunculus act as batteries, each carries a Philosopher's Stone that has been charged with mana." He points at the Tesla Coil. "That is gathering ambient mana and condensing it. Pretty useful if I say so myself, of course I don't really know why it works. But Archer Hierophant and Caster Devil have been working on it. I am sure they can give you some demonstration later."
    Thanks a lot Gengy for the awesome... just a sec... avatar. :)

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
    "Oh, it's fine! It's kind of what I needed, actually," Mina smiles. "Um, it would be convenient if you could take the whole wasp. I'm not sure how stressful it might be. Also, what is a sherringhen?"
    "Long story short: its magical hax eyeballs I have from a reincarnation, and lot of their abilities are unlocked through trauma and are just powered by the users negative emotions in general. Most of the users from its world of origin weren't the most psychologically sound people as a result."
    She says shrugging.
    "Case in point: the teleportation ability I'm using exists because some guy saw his crush die during a war. Not really relevant right now other than to say I wouldn't be surprised if the sharingan was influencing my mind by pumping hate energy into me. I can hardly say its the only thing in my life thats screwed up though."
    She looks at the wasp around her.
    "Speaking of that guy, the most I remember him teleporting with him is two people. So...the ship might be straining....might?"
    She thinks: How powerful was Obito again? It wasn't exactly clear. Due to the nature of his powerset, and the way he fought and operated, and the fact that he hoarded so many things to help him, made it very hard to gauge how powerful he actually was. Though if he could expand his kamui teleportation to cover an entire wasp ship, wouldn't he just use it to like, just teleport in houses to drop on people? but he was a subtle guy who did stuff from the shadows, so he would never try that in the first place. now he does have big chakra reserves due to the hashirama cells, with feats on par with kages, so.....if kages can summon giant frogs and snakes to fight each other using normal space-time jutsu anyone can learn, why not be able teleport a big wasp-ship using his unique hax eyes? Yeah, the summoning technique was a comparable feat, so it should be possible.
    "Okay after some thought, I think its possible. Might take some chakra, but possible."
    Her eyes flash red, tomoe spinning in her irises a bigger hole than most opens up besides the big wasp and sucks it in a spiral, the ship and space itself shaking and trembling a little she she does so, for a moment they are in the kamui dimension.....then they appear from a similar spiral in kentucky before it can fall on the cubes and Jade breathes.
    "Okay yeah....that....was not insignificant....but I still have energy to fight.
    It is clear however that this was not the intended use for the kamui though- it seemed to work easier for more personal scale objects and people. Then Jade realized she miscalculated: this wasn't comparable to summoning jutsu, it was comparable to doing summoning jutsu twice: once to get to Kamui, twice to get back to the normal world. Yeah no wonder its a bit of a drain. Still it was possible, so better than she thought it'd be.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-01-18 at 08:47 AM.

11. - Top - End - #131

WolfInSheepsClothing

Still on guard. He says “I understand the stone, Due to the absolute law of alchemy being equivalent exchange, the stone gives the illusion that someone is able to override that law. Being that it is an illusion, the powers of the stone itself are not unlimited, and only appears to allow an alchemist to bypass equivalent exchange as long as the stone retains its power. I also know that it takes a transmutation of about a million living human souls to make a Philosophers stone. As well as might understand my objections to the use of Human transmutation. I also take it you have seen The Gate with a stone? But we can discuss Science and philosphy later, are you ready to go.” As he offers him a hand.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ah..."

Part of Mina is glad for the subject change as Jade moves on from more of her traumatic backstory to something about chakras and then sucks everything into her eyeball. Mina just barely manages to switch on the ship's diagnostic sensors before space and time stretch enough to swallow it up.

At the end of their transdimensional trip, Mina stumbles and catches herself against the side of the wasp, blinking through some combination of vertigo and sensory overload. She probably looks more drained from it than Jade does, but the way Jade looks and how she's really doing aren't necessarily a one-to-one match. "Are you sure? I have a cot in here if you need to lie down... We still need to wait for Ronin anyway, right?"

She says that, but if Jade just zapped them to the exact coordinates on the map, who knows what kind of brawl might be raging around them as she speaks. Mina looks around to assess their surroundings and the local weather conditions.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Pixie in the Playground

Goblin

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Sorry I haven't posted in a fat minute, I'l' try to be better about it.

Carlos has been anxiously looking between demon horse land and robot land for quite a while now, and after minutes of consideration, he says, "Ok, well, the demon horses might mess around with my energy based powers and I might not be able to connect with everything... and robots are just robots... is there enough space in robot arena for me to move around?" He thinks to himself after saying this, and realizes that (even though he's never been in a real fight before) he could easily smash some stupid robots, they're probably tiny! "Actually, never mind that. I'm going with the robot zone."

14. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground

"...Its not that tiring, but sure. other shinobi have summoned big monsters and kept on fighting without tiring despite how much energy it takes, and I have like, super-stamina from at least two sources."
    The third soul she didn't use unless she absolutely needed to. She nevertheless sits down on the cot, and it probably wasn't exact coordinates- she still had a human mind, and it wasn't like she had a GPS.
    "Hey just to get this out of the way while we wait, if we run into normal human raiders or bandits at some point, do you want me to take care of all of them or just half, and do you want them alive or dead? Just to be clear in case you don't want me killing them or something."
    She normally just defaulted to killing them because scum like that didn't really deserve life, its not as if prisons were maintained in the apocalypse and she didn't want to think about alternative methods of punishment that were crueler than death- cutting off hands in a world like this is basically a death sentence anyways- but she could stick to being nonlethal and taking their weapons if need be. and of course one of the weirder ironies of life is that she saw people using prisons as fortresses and communal homes instead once or twice. How people strangely repurpose things.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-01-18 at 06:40 PM.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ettin in the Playground

Mina sits down and starts tapping away at the terminal, hoping to discern the main sources of turbulence based on the sensor data. At the mention of bandit murder, her hands freeze and her eyes go wide.

"Uh... has that... been a problem?" she asks sheepishly without turning to face Jade. Of course that's a dumb question. She slowly resumes tapping at her signal processing task. "I don't know. I haven't really thought about it. I've never..."

She's about to say, 'I've never killed before,' but that would imply an innocence she can't claim to have. She's violently silenced the shadows in the corners of her soul. She's had visions of poisoning, strangulation and tortuous absorption from the inside out. She's speared fish that she'd half-suspected were sentient.

She sighs. "I've never personally killed a human being before, and I was kind of hoping to avoid doing that for the foreseeable future. So, if it comes up... I don't know. I guess it depends on the circumstances."
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2020-01-19 at 01:09 PM.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ettin in the Playground

Still on guard. He says “I understand the stone, Due to the absolute law of alchemy being equivalent exchange, the stone gives the illusion that someone is able to override that law. Being that it is an illusion, the powers of the stone itself are not unlimited, and only appears to allow an alchemist to bypass equivalent exchange as long as the stone retains its power. I also know that it takes a transmutation of about a million living human souls to make a Philosophers stone. As well as might understand my objections to the use of Human transmutation. I also take it you have seen The Gate with a stone? But we can discuss Science and philosphy later, are you ready to go.” As he offers him a hand.
    Ronin shakes his head. "I do not deal in living souls. There are very few of us left to go around killing millions. Archer Hierophant has worked really hard in accumulating mana from the environment, and I suspect that the portals are here to pump mana into the environment and make people more magical. Caster Devil has worked on batteries for that mana, the most versatile way to accumulate it are philosopher stones."

He takes Robert's offered hand. And the entourage members gather on top of his shadow turning into translucent figments of themselves as they merge into his mind.

"Let's discuss philosophy later, after I test my theory with portals. Now... Exchange."

Suddenly they are no longer in the hanging gardens of Babylon but are standing real close to Jade and Mira.

"I got us some food, and another companion."
    Thanks a lot Gengy for the awesome... just a sec... avatar. :)

17. - Top - End - #137
    Titan in the Playground

Jade stands up.
    "Very well, lets get going."
    She set off towards the coordinates given with the fastest means she can. They had wasted too much time already and she needed to check out the situation and assess it to see what they were dealing with so she teleports herself then tries to keep out of sight or at least out of focus to see what is going on with these demon horses, by using a jutsu to rapidly tunnel underground and pop her head back up to look periodically if nothing else can hide her, and extending her chakra sensing and turning on her sharingan to see if whatever magical energies they have can be picked up using it or saw using her eyes- obito can both sense and see chakra after all with these abilities, the question is if other energies can be considered equivalent enough to picked up as well.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-01-19 at 08:03 PM.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

Turning to the others that would be joining her in taking on the devil horses Charlotte says, "Shall we get going then? Those horses won't stay where they are waiting for us to go deal with them"
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Giving this a bump as no one's posted for a while

19. - Top - End - #139

Chimera

((An out of character bump since this hasn't been posted in for a month))
    I am ArlEammon. I've been here since 2004, but I've lost access to my other account.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground

((OOC: I was checking in, but didn't know what to do, what do we do?))

21. - Top - End - #141

Chimera

((All further IC posts re-direct to here))
    I am ArlEammon. I've been here since 2004, but I've lost access to my other account.

22. - Top - End - #142

Chimera

Sirens Blaring
    Suddenly, the sirens in the White House and throughout the preceding area of the President's Compound blared. Every man at arms and every one of the President's personnel were busy defending themselves and him as well. Terminators, yes, the metal skeletons from their name sake franchise, Terminator were gathered in an attempt to wipe out the last vestige's of the American Government. Turning to the nearby protagonists, he had a concerned look on his face. "We had to cancel your leave. We're kind of tied up trying to survive for now."
    "Could you please take care of this problem for us?"

23. - Top - End - #143
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

Charlotte heads for the nearest door that would get her to where the robots were attacking and as she goes says, "I'm all for doing that for you, I've had to deal with killer robots on many occasions in the past might as well not break that streak now."

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

A man in his early thirties, with graying hair and beard, shakes his head in disdain. "Robots," he says, his tone flat. "I'll handle this."

He strides out of the room: with every Terminator he comes across, he raises his right hand and makes a fist, whereupon they start locking up into the fetal position, unable to move their limbs. Then once he passes them, they start dragging along the floor behind him.

Spoiler: OOC & Character Sheet
    Show
    Name: Matthew Gold
    Theme: Metal/Magnetism
    Sex: Male
    Personality: Meticulous and hard-working
    Appearance: Tall, broad of shoulder, graying hair
    Past Lives/Souls: Max Eisenhardt (Magneto); Rashek (the Lord Ruler); Max Anders (Kaiser), from Worm.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Bugbear in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

As everyone rushes outside to battle the oncoming robot menace, someone may look put among the army of skeletal Terminators and happen upon a strange sight. A single man, dressed and painted entirely in silver, walking forward in a poor imitation of a robot, a kazoo in his mouth faintly buzzing with every step forward. The most bizarre and inexplicable thing about it though, is the fact that not a single Terminator seems to have noticed or care about the blatant oddity among there ranks.

If anyone did happen to spy Seymour, he would instantly look their way, and with a smile, wave robotically at them for a moment, laughing loudly in his mind at the absurdity of the situation.

Spoiler: Current Outfit
    Show

Spoiler: Character Sheet
    Show

Name:Seymour Hughe Jebuttes
    Sex: Male
    Personality: A wacky zany smart aleck who tries not to take anything to seriously. His favorite thing is to see people smile.
    Appearance: 5'9" Green Eyes, short red hair, typically wears a simple blue long sleeve shirt and khaki cargo pants, but will take any and every opportunity to change costumes.
    Past Lives/Souls: The Mask(Dark Horse Comics), Pinkamena Diane Pie(My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Wade 'Deadpool' Wilson(Marvel)

Seymour doesn't actually remember most of his life up to this point. He isn't even sure his name is what it is. Flashes of memories, of pain and loss, fights and betrayal, and dozens upon dozens of voices in his head has robbed him of his true identity. He doesn't care much about it though, he just sees the constant devastation of the world and smiles, knowing there is no point in being angry about it. Why not have some fun with it? Especially if you're like him and got these crazy abilities from who really knows where.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne Collins
    Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree

26. - Top - End - #146
    Titan in the Playground

Jade receives the message by ear communicator and warps back to the white house through the kamui appearing suddenly and looks at the terminators that Matthew is dragging behind him, he sees a redhead girl in her twenties wearing a tough biker jacket just teleport in.
    "Huh, terminators. this feels oddly familiar for some reason."
    she looks at Matthew
    "I'm sorry, whats your name again? Still getting everyone's names down. Nice job with those metal powers, I don't even seem to be needed if you can do this. The names Jade."
    she looks at Seymour
    "...Huh. Either someone decided to be creative with their robot, or a some robot-guy street performer is really good at what they do."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-03-12 at 07:50 PM.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

The man, who is quite stocky and tall, shrugs, as he halts in his methodical attack on the metal humanoids. "I am Matthew Gold," he replies, his tone without much emotion. "This..." He makes a gesture with his hand, and the lump of disabled terminators behind him lurch upwards for a moment before coming crashing down on the floor, "... I am told it is the power of Magneto. Some comic book character, I gather. I never read comics. I can create magnetic fields, twist them, move them, strengthen and weaken them. Against an army of metal... I alone am enough." The arrogance in that statement seems to surprise him for a minute, then he shakes his head, as if to clear it.

"I'm no warrior, but at least against these machines, I can do something."

He barely deigns to give Seymour a glance, seemingly not amused by the man's antics. "He isn't made of metal. Why he's dressed up in that moronic getup, who knows," the man tells Jade with a shrug.
    Last edited by Taelas; 2020-03-13 at 12:45 AM.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Titan in the Playground

"Nice to meet you Matthew. Ah, Magneto that makes sense. I know a little of him. at least the movie versions."
    She considers the army before her. Since Mattehew doesn't seem to be doing anything about them...
    "Hey you in the top hat, if your not an enemy get out of there. I don't want to hurt you when I blast these things with fire, well, or fight them in general."
    She could just send Seymour to the kamui dimension and get to destroying, but given that Matthew is right beside her and could probably take care of this if they attack, she is no rush and sending someone to a pocket dimension is kind of rude.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Bugbear in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

After Jade calls out to the silvered man in the field of robots, a friendly arm comes to rest on her and Matthew's shoulders. "Aaaaaw, You care about me. How sweet!" Seymour now stands between the magnetic master and the kamui ninja, dressed in his normal outfit of a blue longsleeved shirt and khaki cargo pants. A quick glance back to field will show his silver costume crumpled on the ground.

With a strong and slightly disturbing laugh, he steps back and begins to loosen his body, his stretches slowly becoming more ridiculous as time goes on. "So what's the plan good looking? Magnet over here gonna be on clean up duty or are we gonna have some FUN!" His wide smile has not once left his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne Collins
    Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree

30. - Top - End - #150
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

"Looks like we don't have to rescue your crazy ass from out of their midst," Charlotte says as she walks up behind the group placing a device on her waist and soon after she is covered in an armor that is half grey and half orange with the grey going down from the left shoulder down to the right leg, "I'll help him out a bit though, don't want him to overexert himself just yet"

Once she'd said that she raised her gun and spinning the chamber five times and pulling the trigger sends out 50 bullets which each hit twenty-five robots. Each one hit would have a large hole blasted through their torso and their head would would be gone.