New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Reincarnation Wars: Third Party

When the Reincarnation Wars came, everything turned into madness. The fighting between those with powers led to a dystopian apocalypse. Most of the fighting has moved off of our earth in response to rising tensions with pro-human militant organizations. Society hasn’t fully recovered. The Pro-Human organizations are ruling large chunks of the world with an iron fist, cracking down on and hunting the Reincarnated. You all are the last remaining ones who either woke too late to join the action or never saw any interest in the wars in the first place.

You have each received an anonymous letter in the mail telling you a specific time and place to meet. Dark alleys and abandoned buildings and similar locations are the trend. You have all for your own reasons decided to go to the meeting locations. Once there, you find a door with a note marked “Welcome. Come on inside.”

Crossing through the door, you find yourself in a room all of you are familiar with, in reputation if nothing else. The Oval Office of the White House of the United States of America. Through the windows, you can see the swaths of destruction torn through D.C. yet somehow, the oval office is completely in tact and impeccably clean. Rumor has been for years now that D.C. was abandoned. Most countries have fallen into one level of anarchy or another, and the United States was no different. With you stand 11 others who look like they are no more in charge of the situation than you. There is a long table in the back with sandwiches and drinks and a radio in the corner is softly playing Blue Suede shoes by Elvis.

This is one of the most mundane sights you have seen since the wars started. Once all of you arrive, a hole in the floor opens and a man in a black suit and sunglasses smiles and says, “Your host will be with you in just a few moments. Please take the time to become acquainted with one another and sample the refreshments.

Spoiler: Notes
    Show

Please spoiler your character sheets in this thread.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Reincarnation Wars: Third Party

Colt wasn't much hungry after the journey there. Though he did help himself to a cooled cola, and made his way back to Hannah. As far as he was concerned she was the defacto leader here and he was just along for the ride.

Spoiler: OOC and Character Sheet
    Show
    Colt will use this text colour
    Hey pretty interested in this I'll post my idea now and flash it out a bit later when I have the time.

Name: Colt Walker
    Home: Some small town, Texas
    Profession: Farm hand/high school student (depends on how long the whole post apocalypse thing has been going for)
    Any relevant details:
    A modern cowboy style character who rides a horse.

Spoiler: Backstory
    Show

Colt grew up in a small town in Texas and just a year out of high school working on the family farm he wondered if that's all life had in store for him. That's when the apocalypse started. At first he holed up in Austin with most others from the state, until he found out about his power. Well it was one power, one to create a magic gun from thin air but he also got a wealth of knowledge and an unhelpful smoking habit. Colt soon set out on his own with nothing but his horse, guitar and the clothes on his back promising to bring back help to his family.

Colt was quickly seduced by the wanderer lifestyle, no responsibility, no worries and all the money in the world if you didn't mind legality or a bit of cheating. See after the apocalypse many people got the nature of gift he had. What else would they do than start making gangs, gambling rings and other criminal networks. Some even thought themselves god and made it known in some towns. I didnt matter to Colt if someone was willing to pay the job would get done sooner or later. Colt was having a blast either on the run or about to, it was truly a cowboys wonderland and its spanned the country (except Louisiana you don't want to know what he did there)

It wasn't until he met Hannah Archer on his journeys that he heard of the resistance but after some discussion he left thinking that was just crazy talk after all this time. It wasn't until a year later that he got a hit contract on Hannah that he would see her again. Not having caught their name the first time. Colt disregarded the contract and joined up not letting them know one of them was in his crosshairs moments before.

Overall Colt keeps a cocky and positive disposition but it sometimes falls when he thinks about back home and if it was already to late with the time he wasted.

How does Colt keep up with very little power:
    "I reckon that's best explained with a story. Out in a small Nevada town, a man sit upon a melted throne is a scrapyard. He called himself the Lord of Flame and was always seen engulfed in them, a real theatrical kind of guy. But too bad for him I was too, when he slept I stuck a bomb up... well you know where and moved him onto his throne in front of his followers. By the time dawn came I stood a bit back from the throne and yelled "DRAW!". He woke up in a blaze and a split second later he popped like a balloon. He he it was a hoot, it was so funny hell I did the bounty for free. My point is the same as his followers learned that day, it may be apocalypse but gods don't walk among us just yet. They're humans and humans can always be taken down sooner or later. The big bass don't know I've chosen a side yet still thinking I work for the highest bidder so I have the element of surprise. Also I have kept a few tabs on some of them so I know a bit about them."

Souls:
    Hol Horse (Jojos bizarre adventure, Power: Emperor can materialize a gun in his hand and completely control 1 bullet if not actively firing, also charisma, ladies man and can fit in with villains if need be)

John Denver (real world, Power: singing and guitar playing)

Frenchie (The Boys, Power: tech wiz, bit of a ladies man, good at leveling the playing field with the gods among us)

Spoiler: Reference Images
    Show

Musical theme: Tusk by Fleetwood Mac

Alignment (cause I thought it would be interesting): Probably true neutral because he follows the rules of the group but doesn't hesitate to break them if he think they're misguided. He's also generally helps people in need but doesn't mind cheating people out of some cash they don't need.

Have a couple of other ideas if this doesn't suit

"Pleasure to meet y'all. The names Colt, Colt Walker." After a simple introduction he took the time to sit back on the nearest chair and get a read of the room. There was no special coherency to anyone, clothing varied from striking to strikingly mundane. Did one of the guys still have a work uniform on? Keeping something like that after all these years forced Colt to restrain a laugh.
    Last edited by Jumbus; 2020-01-06 at 04:37 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler: Character Sheet: Ellen Foxworthy
    Show
    Name: Ellen Foxworthy
    Home: What used to be New York City.
    Profession: Freedom Fighter
    Any relevant details: Looks like this. One of the front line fighters for the forces of Good through the last couple years of the war since turning 16 and awakening the soul of Park Il-Pyo, who is remarkably hard to kill. As the conflict turned nasty and she awakened her less flashy souls, Ellen began to focus on defending Innocents instead of waging a coordinated war effort, setting up hidden, self sufficient communities that were safe from Raiders.
    Souls: Park Il-Pyo (God of Highschool): Superhuman physical abilities and martial arts skills, as well as borrowed power from the Nine Tails Guardian, which allows him to enter a transformation that increases his strength and speed even further and allows pyrokinesis. Transforming puts strain on the body, with the power allowed and strain taken both directly linked to the number of tails manifested. May also be able to undo seals/curses, unsure.

Agatha Heterodyne (Girl Genius): Connecting the mind to the Madness Place through a Spark, allowing the creation of mad science based devices, medicines, techniques, etc. Madness is a very apt term, though; a Spark in the Madness Place is dangerously manic, prone to lashing out at Interlopers and rarely able to keep exactly on task, though whatever they make tends to be useful to them after they come out of the Madness Place.

Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden (The Dresden Files): PI training, Listening (the ability to block out other senses to enhance hearing), and wizardry. Magic can do a lot, but there's still conservation of energy to deal with, just with other kinds of energy. Dark magic is addictive and corruptive, and needs to be consciously avoided.

One could be forgiven for underestimating the young woman who spoke next, though one did so at their peril: anyone who had been active in New York recently might recognize the lithe girl with the hip-length blonde hair as one of the most prolific and effective benefactors of peaceful reincarnated settlements in the New York area, a master of defensive magic and mad science.

Anyone who had been active in New York two years ago would definitely recognize the Nine Tails Guardian, Ellen Foxworthy. She'd been a sight on the battlefield before she up and quit.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Elf talks in #8292b3, like this.

She raises a can of Coke in a mock toast at Colt's introduction, matching it with an understated one of her own. "Nice to meet you, Colt. I'm Elf." She drinks her cola and smirks the kind of smirk that says "I know something you don't."
    Last edited by FrightKnight0; 2020-01-06 at 04:35 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Jade warps in from Obito's dimension, swirling out of it and looking at the other people here.
    "Hey. I'm Jade Refera. Nice to meet you both.
    She takes a soda and sips it, the red head looking at them with her steely gaze.
    "The nine Tails guardian. I remember you."
    She comments. Remembers Elf from the same battle she herself broke free from the other sides control. The best day she had since the entire world gone from bad to worse and she had been turned into a weapon. But hey at least now she can use her new powers for good now. they might recognize her as a terrifying mind controlled weapon, a terror in war as she teleported across the battlefield and slaughtered people with a vast armory of weapons and bullet hell blasts.

Spoiler: Character Sheet: Jade Refera and OOC
    Show

OOC: she speaks with 66cc66

Name: Jade Refera
    Home: Some Big City, USA
    Profession: Former Teen Rebel/Protector of the Weak
    Any relevant details:
    Jade is a tomboyish redhead with green eyes with a gaze of steel. She wears a black leather jacket over a white shirt, with blue pants and boots.

In high school she was wild and rebellious, being a delinquent, caring more about watching anime and playing videogames than her studies. She beat up bullies in the hall, gang members in the streets and went to sleep at an orphanage in the city. She thought herself a nobody who would amount to nothing and thus had no hope for her future. When the reincarnation wars broke out, she was kidnapped by a an evil mad scientist experimenting with the power of reincarnation.
    The scientist through some method, figured out her reincarnated souls due to the theme the first three she was most likely to awaken followed: as unfortunate people who end up being used as powerful weapons for another's ends and becoming terrifying villains of destruction despite the goodness inside them. Exploiting this fate, her powers were forced out to be awakened and she was forced to be an enslaved weapon for the villains side of the reincarnation war by the scientists technology and causing a terrible amount of destruction and many deaths as a result. However after a recent battle through pure willpower and determination alone she broke free of his control, (hopefully) killed the scientist to be free and now seeks to rebuild her life with her new opportunity- as well as fix a world of superpowers gone mad.

Souls:
    Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tale)
    Powers Granted: Requip, Ezra's physical abilities, tons of armor and weapons to use, telekinesis,
    Obito Uchiha (Naruto)
    Powers granted: Kamui (teleportation, intangibility, pocket dimension), fire release jutsu, wood release jutsu, chakra sensing, some earth jutsu, some water jutsu, great taijutsu, hashirama cells, great regeneration and durability, basic academy jutsu
    Asriel Dreamurr (Undertale)
    Power granted: Various rainbow-themed attacks, plant-based abilities, chaos sabers, chaos buster, determination-themed abilities, hopes and dreams themed powers,

Wishlist:
    ....Honestly can't think of any right now.

Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-01-21 at 05:17 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

Charlotte helped herself to a few sandwiches and a drink, it had been a while since she'd had a good meal, since she'd awakened to her powers she had little need to actually eat but still prefered to sate her appetite rather than starve. In the last few weeks, she'd only been able to get small meals from those she'd helped out as they were rationing their food as most of the infrastructure that had kept the country well had been destroyed as a side-effect of Reincarnated either exerting control over it and others destroying it to break the former's hold over the area.

"Never thought I'd ever wind up in the White House, I thought it had been wrecked with the rest of America" Charlotte says as she takes a seat before digging into the food and drink she'd grabbed. "I'm Charlotte Prescott, so what were you all up to while the whole war was going on? I didn't have much time to hear what was going on around the world and was doing my best to help out those who couldn't fight back with protecting what was theirs"

Spoiler: Character Sheet: Charlotte Trescott
    Show
    Name: Charlotte Trescott
    Sex: Female
    Relevant Details: Physically, Charlotte is in pretty good shape. She is tall with pale skin, blonde hair that goes down to the middle of her back and green eyes. She has some muscle from carrying around heavy boxes of components she would take home to work on. Charlotte can be rather rude to those who don't follow her train of thought. Those who do follow her train of thought find her to be a great person to hang out with
    Profession: University Student
    Home: Sydney, Australia

When the apocalypse happened decided that she would best be of use to others by helping them with any broken-down items that would help alleviate their fears about what was going on outside their door. In exchange for this help, all she asked was some food to tide her over until the next time she ran into someone in need of her help.

Souls

1. Kiryu Sento, Kamen Rider Build Powers granted: genius-level intellect, martial arts, supersonic reaction speed
    2. Nanoha Takamachi, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Powers granted: Telepathy, ranged magic attacks
    3. Fafnir, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid Powers granted: regeneration, curse-making, self-sustenance

Charlotte speaks in purple/#800080

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

Goblin

Already having eaten three of the sandwiches, and working on his forth, Carlos isn't paying as much attention to the others as he probably should be. He's still sweating profusely because he ran directly here from the airport to save money instead of calling a cab or renting a vehicle. Finally he looks up, and with a mouthful of mediocre sandwich he says, "I have to be honest, I never expected to be in this room. I used to see it on TV before the war... wait... was I supposed to pay for these sandwiches?" He looks around nervously, checking for cameras, and considers lying about the original number of sandwiches. "None of you saw me eating those, got it?"

Spoiler: Character sheet and OOC
    Show
    Name:Carlos Hernandez

Home: Mexico City, Mexico

Profession: Vacuum cleaner salesman

Any relevant details: He speaks with a somewhat heavy Mexican accent if speaking English, but can speak Spanish fluently. Knows everything there is to know about vacuum cleaners. He mostly cares for himself before looking after others and has been very confident in his abilities since he got them, truly believing that no other abilities could rival his. Most of the time he keeps this thought to himself, though, as he really wouldn't want to make anyone feel bad. He is very cheap and avoids spending money wherever he can because as a child his parents taught him to be very grateful for and careful with what he has. He isn't very smart though, truth be told, but hey, what can ya do?

Souls:

Okuyasu Nijimura (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Okuyasu Nijimura has the ability to summon an entity called "the hand" that is linked to him and can't go very far away from him at all. It has the ability to effectively remove whatever makes contact with its right hand from existence in accordance with Okuyasu's will. Objects that are subjected to the ability appear as if an extremely sharp blade had sliced clean through them. In terms of personality, Okuyasu is very slow-witted and overconfident, which often makes it difficult for him to use The Hand to his advantage.)

Rash (Battle Toads Games, Rash is remarkably fast and can turn his feet and hands into various weapons and/or a spring. He is also an anthropomorphic frog with sunglasses who can ride a motorcycle. He is the self-proclaimed coolest toad and is, for a lack of better words, similar to Michelangelo from TMNT in regards to his general disposition.)

Yamcha (Dragon Ball, Yamcha can shoot beams and balls of energy with ki and is just generally much more powerful than the average human; personality-wise he is pretty overconfident in his abilities and dies often.)
    Show
    Carlos speaks in #cc99ff because lavender is just objectively the best color.
    Last edited by Fork_Stinko; 2020-01-06 at 06:40 AM.

7. - Top - End - #7

Chimera

Spoiler
    Show

Name: Doctor George James Mordrid

Home: The Ruins of Phoenix, Arizona

Profession: Counselor/Cultural Anthropologist (Formerly), Elder (Current)

Any relevant details: Doctor George James Mordrid has doctorates in cultural anthropology, psychology and philosophy. This man is very intelligent, empathetic and polite. As an educated person he managed to help many people with their studies, and since he had a lot of money, and enjoys high class pleasures and parties, he was thought of as a snob before the destruction of the multiverse.

Now that the Apocalypse has fallen on the world, George James Mordrid has been using his gifted intellect to lead entire settlements of survivors.

Souls:

Odin (MCU)

Andre Linoge (Storm Of The Century)

Raiden (Mortal Kombat)

"Sandwiches! I'm having some. Whomever has this must be rich by our standards."
    "It's a good thing that I don't need to eat as much as I used to just to survive. Sometimes I don't even eat, so someone else can."
    "Also, I have a sneaking suspicion, Carlos that even though you probably are eating too soon, it's kind of okay because you probably don't need to pay for it."
    Last edited by DarthArminius; 2020-01-06 at 01:04 PM.
    I am ArlEammon. I've been here since 2004, but I've lost access to my other account.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

At first he had considered sending Shielder Temperance, or even Lancer Emperor, to the meeting. Perks of being a 'necromancer' and all, but ultimately he had decided that if someone had bypassed Caster Lover and Assassin Death security to get a handwritten letter to the Gardens of Babylon then that took some skilled balls. And Ronin respected that, and had decided to honor it with a personal visit.

The man was wearing a dark blue long coat with rhomboid decorations in white at the coat's trailing edge. Under it he wore a black turtle neck jersey with obvious leather hostlers, an upside down plain trench knife (one of Assassin Death's tools) at his right side and an angry looking gun at his left. He is wearing some old used jeans, held in place with a black belt, carved with golden rhombus, from which two small crystal skulls hang as if they were simple key chains. When he moves it is apparent that there is another scabbard at his back. He is also wearing high military boots, again with another knife. His face is framed by some reading glasses that he uses as a diadem holding his brown hair back, it somehow gives him a regal appearance as if it was a crown. It's not the only piece of jewelry he is wearing, he has a golden earring on his left ear and a plain steel ring in each finger.

He walks easily as a cat uncaring of what's around in a relaxed garb. His hands are on his pockets when not going to caress the radio with an old fondness.

If someone were to look at him with The Sight, they would see him as a King, regal and proud. He looks pretty much the same but his skin is darker, a tanned brown, his hair is snow white and his eyes are pools of molten gold. But more importantly they would see his entourage. Standing on his shadow are... people or spirits. Men and women, for lack of a better word, all garbed with a long coat like the one Ronin wears. But that's not the only similitude their hair is also white, their skin tan and their eyes golden. In fact each look like Ronin in their own manner as if they were family or as if they were copies of himself accentuating more one aspect of his self. Right now there were four of them, beyond Ronin. Archer Strength was a woman of voluptuous proportions holding a quiver packed with arrows and a long bow over her shoulder. Ruler Priestess was a smaller woman with a more classic beauty more petite woman standing firm behind Ronin with a raised standard. Rider Chariot was a tall and well built man, he walked easily with a shield and a sword at his back. In contrast Shielder Temperance who could have been who could have been confused for a boy despite being a petite girl held her shield with studied care.

Of course someone would need to see spirits to perceive the passengers in Ronin's shadow without him having manifested them.

"I am Ronin," he introduces himself to no one in particular. Then looking at Charlote, he smiles. "I was in jail."

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Ronin Lowell
    Home: Hanging Gardens of Babylon (when in the real world), Velvet Room (when in the cognitive world)
    Profession: Engineer Vigilante Convict Shadow Monarch
    Any relevant details: Ronin's life hasn't always been easy. When he awoke to his powers he tried to some good. A great power carries a great responsibility, right? Evil wins if good does nothing, so fight the good fight, right? Right... no.

Turns out that being described as a "necromancer" jives people the wrong way. He spent a long time at the shadow, with the full perks and hospitality of penitentiary solitary confinement. While his body got stuck there his mind though explored. Wandered. He retreated into himself, into his mind, and from there into the mind of others. While the world was falling no one ever wondered why everyone around Ronin's prison appeared to be happier, more hopeful, convinced that things would turn ok in the end.

When hell broke loose there were many that broke out of prison. No violent criminal would escape Ronin's prison. He would walk out followed with an army of shadows and soon would raise into the air in a luxurious palace. The gardens are a sight of beauty as they travel around the glove and wherever it casts it's shadow people feel the spark of hope a bit again.

Sung Jin-Woo The original shadow monarch and from where Ronin got his necromancer's powers. Jin-Woo is a cool reserved guy that still remembers weakness, and has trained and pushed himself towards the peak of power. With that same drive he has pushed Ronin into turning his body a very efficient machine. He brings to the mix the capacity to raise shadows from the remains or objects of the deceased.

Gilgamesh The most... boisterous of Ronin's inheritances. Solitary confinement and leaving himself with only the shadow's within for company has meant that Gil's has had the most impact on Ronin's mind. He has taught him how to be a king, as well as given him access to the vault's of Babylon from where Ronin has extracted and armed many of the shadows that now follow him.

Ren Amamiya Codename Joker, the phantom thief of hearts. He is the inheritance that has had the most impact on Ronin's soul, on his most basic goals. It is by his influence that Ronin and his shadows traverse the shadow realm of the people's mind to root out the evilness and the darkness inside. He has also led to Ronin to the Velvet Room where he has refined most of his shadows into something more.

Spoiler: Entourage
    Show

Both Jin-Woo and Ren are summoners, Jin-Woo being the more classical necromancer raising shadows from 'remains' (he has raised knights from pieces of their armor). Ren instead brings forth persona's (a manifestation of his personality) from the sea of souls, the collective unconscious of humanity. Gilgamesh is himself a summon, from the throne of heroes, a spot outside of the circle of reincarnation where the world creates copies of heroes who can be summoned back to the world.

Ronin's Entourage are a mix of servant, persona and shadow. In particular they come from the Sea of Souls (the collective unconscious) not the Throne of Heroes given bodies through Ronin's shadows and outfitted with the equipment and noble phantasm's coming from Gilgamesh treasury (which holds a copy of each and every noble phantasm). They are then fused (Ren can fuse the personas) and Caster Fortune gives them a makeover and empowerment. The idea is to have one per major tarot Arcana as the persona's follow those for their differences. Still not all of them will be available as they are doing other things for Ronin, some being in the Hanging Gardens, other within the Gate of Babylon, others within the Velvet Room, others traveling America gathering supplies/adventuring, or adventuring in the cognitive realm.

Ronin fights mostly through his summons although he is a skilled 'rogue' (and is outfitted in a LOT of powerful magical gear that makes him a very good mage).

The current entourage, the ones adventuring with him right now, are:
    Archer Strength: Heracles/Raikou
    Ruler Priestess: Jeanne d'Arc/Florence Nightingale
    Rider Chariot: Achilles/Richard I
    Shielder Temperance: Artoria/Galahad

Other members of the entourage mentioned above:
    Lancer Emperor: Romulus/Iskandar (is temporarily in charge of ruling in the Hanging Gardens, with Ronin Absent)
    Caster Lover: Semiramis/Nero (managing the day to day life of the Hanging Gardens)
    Assassin Death: Hassan/Jack the Ripper (in charge of security in the Hanging Gardens)
    Caster Fortune: Scherezade/Alexandre Dumas (managing the Velvet Rooms and turning the personas into easing them on using the others noble phantasms and making them closer to servants)
    Last edited by thethird; 2020-03-23 at 06:10 AM.
    Thanks a lot Gengy for the awesome... just a sec... avatar. :)

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: Hannah Archer
    Show

Name: Hannah Archer
    Theme: Force Of Nature
    Height: 5’10”
    Weight: 140 lbs
    Hair Color: Red
    Eye Color: Blue
    Home: Los Angeles, California, USA
    Profession: "Escort"

Spoiler: Appearance
    Show

Any relevant details: Prior to the end of the world, and her awakening as a reincarnation, Hannah worked as a professional escort in LA. She was kind of a burn out, one of any number of kids who made their journey to the west coast looking for fame and fortune, but never quite getting their big break. Following the apocolypse, she awakened to her past lives and the souls she carries, a spirit of nature and the unbridled power of the wilds which course through her.

If you have ever heard someone say 'more power than you know what to do with' you probably understand the feeling that Hannah has, wielding her new capacity as the avatar of flora and fauna. So she's taken to wandering the wasteland as she works to understand herself and her powers, helping to rekindle life where she can and rebuke those who would exploit what little life remains on the barren world. With her power, she believes she can restore the planet to what it once was, given enough time, but she is fearful that she is not yet ready to begin such an undertaking, and that it would be a wasted effort if the forces of darkness which had brought about such destruction were not resolved first, or else they would be free to undo any work at restoration she might begin.

To that end, she has been seeking out other reincarnated like herself, and attempting to gather them into a resistance force, so that they could present a united front in the defense of the world that she is now very much a part of.

Souls:
    Akash'Thriya (Sentinels Of The Multiverse)
    Storm (Marvel Comics)
    Vixen (DC Comics)

Show

Hannah Will Speak In Green (008000)

The trip east had been a long one, mostly because getting anywhere these days seemed to take a long time. It wasn't the travel itself that was difficult. She could make good time when she choose to, her abilities were more than sufficient to navigate by. But that would mean passing over the people on the ground, and Hannah wasn't much good at that part. Wherever she traveled, there were small towns working to rebuild, and they were filled with good people who were struggling. So she helped them. A rainstorm to bring life to failing crops in the Midwest. An earthquake to scatter a bandit camp in Appalachia. Tracking a convoy of lost medical somewhere along the Atlantic coast. She did what she could, and hoped it would be enough.

Seemed like a job at times, a weird one sure, but still a job. There were parts she liked, and parts she didn't. Mostly, Hannah kept herself busy because it helped her stay connected. She had been around the nation, meeting up others like herself, who had reincarnated with Power. Everyone coped differently. For her, it was difficult to keep her perspectives from drifting. Her lives, her past selves were more wild, more connected to the flow and cycles of nature than they were to people. It was a pull that tugged at her, a drift away from being Hannah Archer the human, and towards something more ... primal.

Hannah had never much liked who she ended up being, before the world ended. But that didn't mean she wanted to lose that and become something else. She feared that drifting to far into the wilds would mean that she, Hannah, would end up hollowed out. A empty shell that was filled with all these powers and all these lives, and none of them were her anymore.

Hannah had met other's like herself, some of them were in the room here. And the idea of Hannah loosing her ties to humanity should be a very sombering thought. Because she wasn't sure who would be able to stop her if that happened.

The meeting, the here and now, came back to her senses when Colt made a comment, giving introductions. The assembled crowd did likewise, offering names a few comments. Hannah tried to make notes of the new faces, since she wasn't great with names and wouldn't recall them if she didn't put an effort towards doing so. When the circle came round to her, she gave a wave "Hey there. Some of you already know me, but for those who don't, I'm Hannah, it's nice to meet you". She had automatically slipped into her 'escort voice'. The kind of generic niceness you use to make a positive impression without really committing to being friendly. It was a presentation that threaded the needle between being friendly and being polite, so that you could later decide how you wanted the conversation to go. The sort of thing, once upon a time, she relied on when fielding potential clients. Good first impression, easy exit strategy. All of which was basically automatic, and probably passed by without notice.
    High Reverend of the Church of the Icosahedron

10. - Top - End - #10
    Pixie in the Playground

Goblin

Carlos breathes a deep sigh of relief when he hears George's comment about sandwich availability. Upon seeing Ronin walk in with what appeared to be a large group of warriors and magic users, not realizing what they were, pointed at them and remarked, "Hey, how are we supposed to fit all these people in this small room? On that note, how many more people are gonna join us? It's like a circus in here!" He finishes his fourth sandwich and realizes that nearly everyone has given a proper introduction besides him, and he didn't want to ruin his first impression on everyone or be rude in any way, so he says, "Oh, I'm Carlos by the way; I sell vacuum cleaners and vacuum cleaner accessories."

Spoiler: Character sheet again
    Show
    Name:Carlos Hernandez

Home: Mexico City, Mexico

Profession: Vacuum cleaner salesman

Any relevant details: He speaks with a somewhat heavy Mexican accent if speaking English, but can speak Spanish fluently. Knows everything there is to know about vacuum cleaners. He mostly cares for himself before looking after others and has been very confident in his abilities since he got them, truly believing that no other abilities could rival his. Most of the time he keeps this thought to himself, though, as he really wouldn't want to make anyone feel bad. He is very cheap and avoids spending money wherever he can because as a child his parents taught him to be very grateful for and careful with what he has. He isn't very smart though, truth be told, but hey, what can ya do?

Souls:

Okuyasu Nijimura (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Okuyasu Nijimura has the ability to summon an entity called "the hand" that is linked to him and can't go very far away from him at all. It has the ability to effectively remove whatever makes contact with its right hand from existence in accordance with Okuyasu's will. Objects that are subjected to the ability appear as if an extremely sharp blade had sliced clean through them. In terms of personality, Okuyasu is very slow-witted and overconfident, which often makes it difficult for him to use The Hand to his advantage.)

Rash (Battle Toads Games, Rash is remarkably fast and can turn his feet and hands into various weapons and/or a spring. He is also an anthropomorphic frog with sunglasses who can ride a motorcycle. He is the self-proclaimed coolest toad and is, for a lack of better words, similar to Michelangelo from TMNT in regards to his general disposition.)

Yamcha (Dragon Ball, Yamcha can shoot beams and balls of energy with ki and is just generally much more powerful than the average human; personality-wise he is pretty overconfident in his abilities and dies often.)

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ettin in the Playground

A garish blob of red and green drifts into view outside the window. On closer observation, the green splotch seems to be from a sloshing, swampy mixture inside of a thick glass sphere, centered between a pair of drone turbines and two bright red metal pods. Individually, the pods might look at home in a gimmicky car lot or hanging from the side of an aircraft carrier, but altogether the contraption resembles a truck-sized, legless wasp.

After hovering around for a few moments, it finally circles to the other side of the building and finds place to land. It takes another several minutes for its occupant to get out, walk around to the entrance, follow the hand-drawn signs pointing the way through the halls to the meeting place, and get to the room.

Mina isn't nearly as impressive as her ride might have indicated.

Spoiler: Character Sheet
    Show
    Name: Mina Takumi
    Home: Pacific Oil Platform
    In the years leading up to the war, rising ocean levels and naval tensions led to the creation of several so-called floating cities, groups of carrier ships and drilling platforms where families could live their lives without ever setting foot on dry land. The one where I grew up is a fair bit East of Hachijo.
    Appearance: H: 165cm, W: 60kg, E: Brn, Hair: Blk, Bld: O
    My body is short and muscular, shaped by a fishy diet and a lifetime of swimming and climbing ladders. My shoulders are probably my best feature, so I keep my hair short enough not to touch them. I still have tan lines on my neck from time spent outside in a wetsuit.
    Profession: Nautical Psientist
    It seems that the reincarnation phenomenon doesn't only encompass souls with similar personalities. My instinct, from a modern perspective, was to say this means that nurture is more important than nature, and I must have become very different people because of circumstances or because of how I was raised, and that I'm lucky to have a family that helped me to be a good person this time around. That instinct... well, it isn't wrong, exactly, but there is obviously more to it than that. If anything, my soul has followed a natural progression from one life to the next.
    Souls:
    Futaba Sakura (Persona 5) - Human, Paranormal Hacker
    Ivo Robotnik (Sonic Mania) - Human?, Automaton Architect
    Erika Hikami (Pokémon Red) - Human, Cryptid Gardener

EDIT:
    Spoiler: Old Version
    Show
    Spoiler: Poison Ivy (Bruce Batman, Comics Detective)
    Show
    Pamela was seduced and then poisoned by a professor, taken in by promises of new discoveries that would save the world from industrial doom. She couldn't forgive herself for letting a man take advantage of her when she was vulnerable, so she twisted her reality until she became a toxic seductress in a world where the ends justified the means. As her powers grew stronger and her crimes more heinous, her mind struggled to justify it; her cognition became shadowy and trope-laden as though her life was rewritten several times. When this was not enough and she was finally killed, her soul erroneously concluded that the problem was with her original convictions. If it wanted power, it needed to join the side of the men and machines.

Spoiler: Dr. Robotnik (Sanic the Flunge-pig)
    Show
    Ivo ran roughshod over the natural world, stole lives as though he had a right to them, and forged his reality into a metal utopia where an omniscient king commanded bustling robot subjects. If Ivy's palace was cartoonish and inconsistent, Robotnik's was even worse. It's hard to know how many of his inventions were built in reality and how many were shadows born to some cognitive factory in the metaverse. Given the ways that the cognitive world and the real world can interact, these aren't mutually exclusive. Either way, his empire would collapse when the core powering it was stolen or destroyed.

Spoiler: Wakaba Isshiki (Scooby-Doo Kills God 5)
    Show
    Wakaba's soul by now knew it needed to avoid these fates. She's the reason I have the vocabulary to write all of this. What's left of her cognition is sparse, carefully curated to avoid corruption from selfish desires. She still had regrets. If she'd taken one vacation to spend time with her daughter, she might not have been ghost-murdered to leave Futaba an orphan in a doomed world. But that kind of results-oriented thinking is wrong. You can do everything right and still lose. Star Trek taught me that much.

So, assuming my read on this isn't completely off... I guess I must have come back somewhere isolated, intending to live a private life and mind my own business? Except I couldn't do that, because the floating city is effectively two naval bases orbiting a boom town. I adapted to thrive in my environment, though. I made friends and watched a lot of old TV shows and videogames. I swim and dive and climb and speak English, I graduated college without really picking a specialty, I helped update the algae farm to support 3 tiers, and as a result of excessive demand for candidates, I was then recruited to work full time studying the Reincarnation phenomenon. Just in time for it to turn into a worldwide disaster!

In the prelude to the war, Mina's team collaborated with a faraway team in America to examine the reincarnation phenomenon. They started with its apparent roots in cognition and psychology, developed the technology to see into the cognitive world, and examined the broken barriers that allowed it to impose itself on reality. As the US became embroiled in conflicts external and internal, Mina lost contact with the American team. Under the leadership of Rotem Sigmund, the Americans went on in the practical but depraved direction that Jade Refera would see.

Mina's team, meanwhile, developed a theory of awakening based on dives in a cognitive bathysphere. They discovered that the cognitive elements responsible - the super-powered "Souls" - often take root in a dark part of the psyche and become malignant, disposing the host to violent and selfish behavior. By now, they had already discovered Mina's status as a potential Incarnate. Fearing for her sanity, Mina plumbed the depths of her own psyche to tame the palaces of her other selves before they had a chance to overwhelm her. The adventure was a surprising success, likely owing to the particular experience Wakaba held within her. She became awakened to three souls and restored the sanity they had lost in life, in exchange for some intangible fraction of their power.

While this was going on, the phenomenon continued to grow more prevalent and powerful worldwide, and swiftly brought about the reality we know today. Before they could develop their findings into a more general treatment for other Incarnates, the team was disbanded and evacuated in one of a series of disasters. In the chaos, the team decided to leave Mina behind, marking her as, 'missing.' This was no act of malice; by this point, Japan had instituted a policy of, 'containment,' for incarnates, meaning that Mina would be arrested and confined as soon as she got to the mainland.

Here on the platform, she knows her way around. She can continue her research. She can grow and fish build everything she needs to get by.

Who is she kidding? It's still basically prison.

A short and stocky Japanese woman looks from the towering blondes and redheads to the drawling cowboys to the improbably extra gothic magician that Ronin presents himself as. This is America alright. Of course, Mina herself is wearing a loose teal D3L1C1OUS C4NDY R3D t-shirt dress draped over a diver's wetsuit, complete with goggles hanging around her neck. She has no business accusing anyone else of looking like they're in costume.

"Um, hello. Sorry I'm late. I didn't realize how far it was, and I had to... well, anyway, just, sorry." She bows her head a couple times in apology as she steps into the room. She seems exhausted, but continues to pace around rather than take a seat.
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2020-03-14 at 10:34 PM.

12. - Top - End - #12

Lizardfolk

"I was in jail." Colt had overheard this from Ronin addressing someone else. About time someone who had a good story to tell, "We've all been there" Colt said jovially. "So what did they do you in for explosions? gun fights? theft?" he was suddenly taken a back by his ghoulish entourage but when back to his joking tone soon after "passing the pet ghost limit?" Of course it was a lame joke but Colt couldn't help but give himself a short chuckle.

13. - Top - End - #13

WolfInSheepsClothing

"You are not the last one here and for that. I thought stealth and making sure I was not fallowed was better than being on time. You can call me Ron, or would you prefer if my muscles do the talking."

As a tall and balled muscular man walks inform the shadows of the doorway and into the room.

Spoiler: character sheet
    Show
    Name: Ron Armstrong
    Home: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
    Profession: Auto Mechanic. Armature boxer.
    Any relevant details: He is a 6’3 muscular balled man. With green eyes. before the war, he was an auto mechanic and trained in boxer to keep in shape. he was brought from his own world into this one, mostly to fight in the war. told that he can return home after it. During the war, he fought, more to survive if anything. Now he is just trying to survive. He is a drifter. Sort of like a wandering Ronan or cowboy.

Souls:
    Jotaro Kujo (Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure)
    Alex Armstrong. FMA.
    Naofumi Rise of the Shield Hero.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NineOfSpades View Post
    "Hey there. Some of you already know me, but for those who don't, I'm Hannah, it's nice to meet you". She had automatically slipped into her 'escort voice'. The kind of generic niceness you use to make a positive impression without really committing to being friendly. It was a presentation that threaded the needle between being friendly and being polite, so that you could later decide how you wanted the conversation to go. The sort of thing, once upon a time, she relied on when fielding potential clients. Good first impression, easy exit strategy. All of which was basically automatic, and probably passed by without notice.
    Ronin glanced at the redhead and decided that he liked her voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fork_Stinko View Post
    Upon seeing Ronin walk in with what appeared to be a large group of warriors and magic users, not realizing what they were, pointed at them and remarked, "Hey, how are we supposed to fit all these people in this small room? On that note, how many more people are gonna join us? It's like a circus in here!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumbus View Post
    "I was in jail." Colt had overheard this from Ronin addressing someone else. About time someone who had a good story to tell, "We've all been there" Colt said jovially. "So what did they do you in for explosions? gun fights? theft?" he was suddenly taken a back by his ghoulish entourage but when back to his joking tone soon after "passing the pet ghost limit?" Of course it was a lame joke but Colt couldn't help but give himself a short chuckle.
    He looked at the two men realizing that both of them had seen his shadows and that both of them had Personas behind them, or something very very similar. All the more power to being sneaky, Ronin laughed mentally, and felt a cold glare from Shielder Temperance "Master you shouldn't have expected that we would remain unseen." the voice was inside Ronin's head, it was a part of his own psyche. At first, when he was in solitary he had wondered if he was developing some weird schizophrenia, he had stopped wondering, so he simply mentally replied "Carlos comment still has merit, if you were physical you would take actual space.". Sure, that was the whole reason, no more reason. It was Rider Chariot who chimed in with a mental grin that would have made the Chesire cat proud "Sure, and you didn't order Lancer Judgement and Avenger Hanged to sneak in the Metaverse and wait at the equivalent to this spot here, sure you didn't.".

This time, aloud and to the choir. "Yeah, something like that. Long story short, ghost limit is zero, ectomancers are underappreciated."

Spoiler: More ghosts
    Show
    Lancer Judgement Nitocris/Scathach (Ronin's main transporter between the Metaverse or conceptual world and the material realm, she can open a gate that communicates both)
    Avenger Hanged Edmond Dantes/Moriarty (Ronin's main explorer of the cognitive world, being an expert on propitiating events by making minor adjustments to the psyches of apparently unrelated people)
    Last edited by thethird; 2020-01-06 at 07:25 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15

WolfInSheepsClothing

Ron looking around the room says "Ok, Given that we are not here for a social call. I assume that this is some sort of job our mutual benefactor has planed. So should we start with our names and powers, Or do you want to wait for him to tell us the Job first ?" As he waits for the others to respond.

16. - Top - End - #16

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf69 View Post
    Ron looking around the room says "Ok, Given that we are not here for a social call. I assume that this is some sort of job our mutual benefactor has planed. So should we start with our names and powers, Or do you want to wait for him to tell us the Job first ?" As he waits for the others to respond.
    "I'm so glad that you've asked. I think we should do something to break the ice. I am George James Mordrid. The Governor, for lack of better word, for the Phoenix Valley area in Arizona."
    "My reincarnations were Odin, a God, and father of Thor, Andre Linoge, the warlock, and of course, Raiden, the Thunder God."
    "Whom are the rest of you?"
    I am ArlEammon. I've been here since 2004, but I've lost access to my other account.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

She says in response
    "My name is Jade Refera. My reincarnations are Erza Scarlet, Obito Uchiha and Asriel Dreamurr. I'm nothing much but a brawler who got turned into this reincarnation super-weapon enslaved to some amd scientist, broke free from his control and killed him recently. I'm not good for much other than fighting those who need it and teleporting around, but I'll do my best."
    She could already tell some of them were far better than her at social skills, some better at the smart stuff. Good, she was tough and determined, but something like this needed more than just that.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Orc in the Playground

"Huh. That actually explains a lot. Well, since my old unwitting sparring partner let the cat out of the bag, the whole 'just Elf' bit ain't gonna fly after all, so I might as well join in on sharing time." Ellen says, rolling her shoulders and letting her hair fade to white, a little pair of fox ears popping up from her head and red markings appearing around her eyes. "Ellen Foxworthy, and yes, I get the irony, currently home to the disembodied spirits of a motley crew of iconoclasts consisting of Park Il-Pyo, Agatha Heterodyne, and Harry Dresden." She sketched a sarcastic bow and let the Nine Tails' borrowed power bleed away, her hair darkening back to blond and the ears disappearing in a flicker of orange fire.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground

Curious, Mina lifts up her goggles to look at Ronin at the mention of ghosts. Her expression sours. She pulls the goggles back down, crosses her arms and avoids eye contact after that, rapping her fingers impatiently.

That is, up until Jade introduces herself.

Mina looks up as she processes what she just heard. Her eyes lock with Jade's, then widen in what can only be panic before turning away again. "Um. I... I'm sorry." Her fingers speed up and she swallows something in the back of her throat. "What was his name? The one who... did that to you."

She continues staring through the table beside her, long enough that her eyes start to tear up. She thinks she already knows the answer. Someone she'd written to. Someone she'd collaborated with. An academic pen pal in the US who was very interested in what triggers so-called Awakenings, to whom Mina had helpfully suggested trauma.
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2020-01-08 at 05:40 PM.

20. - Top - End - #20

Lizardfolk

Colt took a double take at Ronins response, honestly the ghost limit thing was just a joke. His first thought was to regard him as one of those fake psychic weirdos but considering he could see them too it was best to keep his mouth shut.

As introductions were thrown around, Colt recognized a few names. Nine tails and Jade were legends in their own right, he heard the tales when passing through New York. Though he didnt stay long enough to see them in person like he is now. If he remembered correctly he got some handsome pay from the pro human groups there for a few well placed explosives. Probably best to keep his mouth shut about that too.

"I have a stand named Emperor which allows me to manifest a gun with special magic properties. This is among other abilities but that's all I'm willing to say." A complete bluff of course aside from that he had no other powers. But keeping secrets on all of that stuff kept him safe.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
    Curious, Mina lifts up her goggles to look at Ronin at the mention of ghosts. Her expression sours. She pulls the goggles back down, crosses her arms and avoids eye contact after that, rapping her fingers impatiently.

That is, up until Jade introduces herself.

Mina looks up as she processes what she just heard. Her eyes lock with Jade's, then widen in what can only be panic before turning away again. "Um. I... I'm sorry." Her fingers speed up and she swallows something in the back of her throat. "What was his name? The one who... did that to you."

She continues staring through the table beside her, long enough that her eyes start to tear up. She thinks she already knows the answer. Someone she'd written to. Someone she'd collaborated with. An academic pen pal in the US who was very interested in what triggers so-called Awakenings, to whom Mina had helpfully suggested trauma.
    (I'm just gonna confirm this, since I never really had a good idea about it and details like this are good to fill in when another player has abetter idea.)

"....from your response it seems to matter more to you than to me. I was just angry and didn't feel like being someone's tool for seizing power. Though considering the massive varying number of powers coming as a result of these reincarnations, to comic book levels of weird, I wouldn't be surprised if he was somehow alive. I mean, if he figured out how to bring out reincarnations in me, that can't be normal can it and who is to say he is the only one?"
    She thinks about it, trying to remember
    "I think he said his name was-"
    She says the name of whoever Mina wrote to.
    "...But don't worry about it. My life wasn't the luckiest BEFORE the awakenings anyways. I'm kind of used to things being screwed up, I'm tough like that. Though this is far more screwed up than usual."

22. - Top - End - #22
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

Charlotte leaned back in the chair she'd commandeered and said in reply to George's question about who they were, "For those of you who arrived after Ronin I'm Charlotte Trescott and I'm the reincarnation of the dragon Fafnir, Nanoha Takamachi, and Sento Kiryu. These lives give me a vast knowledge of curses, advanced knowledge of various fields of science, and am able to move at supersonic speed either whilst flying or while on the ground to name a few of their abilities."

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ettin in the Playground

A thought materialized deep within Ronin's mind "I rule". It was a simple thought, a short spike of regalness, that tried to push Ronin to speak. To open his mouth and assess dominance. These mongrels were discussing their legends like they weren't pale imitations of his.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
    He feels Mina's observant eyes upon him. And he feels all the more his need to assess dominance. His mind rushes. And like when he was in solitary just with the voices of his reincarnations his mind inflames with thought. A king that needs to tell others that he is a king is no King.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbus View Post
    "I have a stand named Emperor which allows me to manifest a gun with special magic properties. This is among other abilities but that's all I'm willing to say." A complete bluff of course aside from that he had no other powers. But keeping secrets on all of that stuff kept him safe.
    His train of thought is interrupted by Colt.

"Trust only gets so far. I can respect that Colt. Not showing all your cards and blabbering your names at the earliest opportunity. I also have a... stand, or something akin to it. I call them persona." Well he had several, including one he called Lancer Emperor, but as Colt said there was no point in telling more. "Archer Strength" That was obviously not it's true name, but there was no need to reveal that.

As he called a woman materialized from Ronin's shadow. Her face resembled Ronin, if Ronin was a beautiful muscular woman of tan skin, golden eyes and white hair. She was lasciviously gorgeous, with a body that had curves and muscle that could be barely hidden under the long coat she wore that looked like a copy of Ronin's own. She carried her weapons with ease, a quiver at her back with a long bow and a collection of arrows.

"My King is the Shadow Monarch." The woman spoke, and Ronin did an effort not to roll his eyes. "He rules over the floating garden city, you might have seen it on your travels. And he is a master of the third magic." She looks at Colt. "My King doesn't want to turn this into a pissing contest. But what do you say, my bow against your stand's gun?"
    Last edited by thethird; 2020-01-07 at 06:28 AM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: Victor Singh
    Show

Name: Victor Singh
    Home: Mumbai, India
    Profession: Communications coordinator for a major children's charity
    Any relevant details: Skinny Indian man, almost 6 foot tall, dresses well but not ostentatious.
    Spoiler: Appearance
    Show

Souls:
    Homelander (The Boys)
    Lord Zedd (Mighty Morphing Power Rangers)
    Ozymandias (Watchmen, not the Doomsday Clock comic version)

The man who enters looks a survivor of a horror movie. His old worn work suit now riddled with bullet holes and tears, his hair in disarray as a beard has grown long from weeks without a razer. He stares down at his hands which is covered in dried blood. What’s clear, from a look at his undamaged body, is that none of the blood is his.

“They were just children…Why couldn’t they leave alone…” He muttered in Hindi, not even paying attention to the others in the room. Eventually he looks up and blinks in surprise.

“The White house?” He notes in clear and fluent English. “Why am I in America? How am I in America? And who are you people?”

25. - Top - End - #25

WolfInSheepsClothing

after listing to the others. Ron takes off his coat. Revelling that he has the body of a bodybuilder. With two metal gauntlets with arcane symbols on his hands and a spool of rope around his left arm. As he says "We were all summoned here. I am Ron. You will find my reincarnations give me advantages in Close quarters combat. My reincarnations are Alex Louis Armstrong. The strong arm Alchemist. Jotaro Kujo and use the stand Star Platinum and the world. And I have a lot of tactical options with my third Naofumi Iwatani. As to why? We have yet to find out."

As he takes various bodybuilder poses.

Spoiler: Character sheet
    Show
    Name: Ron Armstrong
    Home: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
    Profession: Auto Mechanic. Armature boxer.
    Any relevant details: He is a 6’3 muscular balled man. With green eyes. before the war, he was an auto mechanic and trained in boxer to keep in shape. he was brought from his own world into this one, mostly to fight in the war. told that he can return home after it. During the war, he fought, more to survive if anything. Now he is just trying to survive. He is a drifter. Sort of like a wandering Ronan or cowboy.

Souls:
    Jotaro Kujo (Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure)
    Alex Armstrong. FMA.
    Naofumi Rise of the Shield Hero.

OCC man I am almost starting to sound like Rogal Dorn form if the emperor had a text to speak device. YESS lol.
    Last edited by Stormwolf69; 2020-01-07 at 01:39 PM.

26. - Top - End - #26

Lizardfolk

As the woman appeared and gave her speech, Colt stopped drinking and put down his cola. "How bout against this bottle cap?" Colt said flicking the colas cap from between his thumb and fore finger at the woman. He never had much respect for the 'kings' of the new world and he had less for those that followed in tow. His next words spoke past her and directly to Ronin. "Too high n mighty to present yourself directly Mr Monarch? You might be gettin yourself in a twist about kingliness because of some powers but I don't recognize no rulers in this world." He broke the serious tone back to his upbeat joking tone with a laugh. "He hee, I hope you still know your heart beats like the rest of us."

Colt considering the conversation over learned back more on his chair and returned to enjoying his cold beverage.
    Last edited by Jumbus; 2020-01-07 at 03:37 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ettin in the Playground

The bow makes a metallic noise when pulled two thick arrows are knocked and being pulled back before Ronin puts a hand on Archer's arm stopping her from pulling to the bow's utter length. His eyes fix on hers and they are hard as steel, there are so very few humans left than killing one for a petty insult is wasteful.

"Your recognition is irrelevant Colt. If kingship was based on recognition, or election, believe me I wouldn't have recognized myself and saved myself a lot of trouble." Archer looks appalled at that. "Take it as a job description if that would make you feel better."

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

"Hah! By that logic, I'm a goat princess, but you don't see me acting like it. Maybe I should become queen of goats, rule my stubborn kingdom kindly caprines. But it also makes me the Uchiha heir. Maybe I can be the queen of....Uchiha Goats. The Goatchiha Clan will save the universe. just you watch."
    Jade jokes, not really caring about nobility and is actually kind of a rebel towards authority, but hey she likes cracking jokes and being a trickster or prankster even better.

29. - Top - End - #29

WolfInSheepsClothing

With Star Platinum coming into full display behind him. As Ron says "Stand down both of you. Fighting between your selves will not solve anything. Also, one thing I noticed is we most of us fought for the losing side of the war. Meaning that for most of us have rivals and enemies that would love to have us dead. I for one would prefer to keep them very disappointed." As he stands between the two.

30. - Top - End - #30

Chimera

With Star Platinum coming into full display behind him. As Ron says "Stand down both of you. Fighting between your selves will not solve anything. Also, one thing I noticed is we most of us fought for the losing side of the war. Meaning that for most of us have rivals and enemies that would love to have us dead. I for one would prefer to keep them very disappointed." As he stands between the two.
    "I have a fully powerful clairvoyance. It's unlikely that this has been set up by enemies. "
    "There is no one trying to kill us, at least not right now."
    Last edited by DarthArminius; 2020-01-07 at 04:43 PM.