Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Alchemists - Game Thread

Spoiler
    Show
    well, that was weird

methinks that Face of Evil is hiding something
    as a matter of fact, i accuse you, FoE, of being one of the homunculi, and since you want to blame someone, you get the homuculi to kill the person who votes against me

but i think that is a somewhat foolish plan, for the fact that no one would be foolish enough to kill someone as soon as that person pointed at him, except when someone (like yourself) tries to shield his culpability with the blood of an innocent

hear me alchemists
    never let your guard down
    remember the homunculi will try to sound logic, but if you deepen, you'll see they are'nt being logic at all

so i will just keep on pointing at FoE
    Last edited by Crimmy : Tomorrow at 26:72 DM.

Spoiler
    Show

Iron Avatarist has gone on hiatus. Give me your feedback, please
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ogre in the Playground

"whilst I don't trust you Face of Evil, I feel that you may be more innocent than TheCrimsonMage or Chunklets." Dr. Bath turns to Lord Iames Osari, "I don't think the accusation from these two are machiavellian in kind, but something suspicious is going on here. We are all clutching at straws, some more fervently than others."

((I just don't think a Homunculus would draw attention to themself by starting a bandwagon, as with a lot of players this seems to mark you out automatically, however good your intentions.))

3. - Top - End - #213
    Barbarian in the Playground

Actually, since the homunculi don't know each other, it's quite unlikely that they would start lynch mobs. For all they know, they're killing off one of their own. It's far more likely that the homunculi are masking their identities by only casting their votes when it's already clear who will get lynched that day.

(On a related note - am I the only one surprised that pingcode got killed? He was by all means a likely lynching target, so perhaps we should start investigating on who would make such a strange play.)

Since I have to vote today, and I'm working with pretty much nil information here, I'll just point at whomever I deem to be keeping a low profile, as well as a late day 1 voter.
    Like Evilelitest.
    Spoiler
    Show

Sigatar by Crimmy

4. - Top - End - #214
    Orc in the Playground

From the direction of the lab comes the muffled sound of an explosion, causing the door to buckle outwards comically. A few moments later, with his robes tattered and his face covered in soot, a small orange figure staggers out.

"It's still crimsonmage" gasps Chunklets, between bouts of mildly hysterical giggling, "and what are you all looking at me like that for?"

Chunklets then collapses in a faint.
    Trophies and current avi by Lord Herman!

5. - Top - End - #215
    Ettin in the Playground

((Screw it. I won't abandon Chunklets to the wolves, even if it means my lynching.))

The Face of Evil walks over to the little orange kobold and lifts him on to a nearby couch. Even as others crowd around him, the short fat man refuses to turn around.

"Accuse me if you wish. Kill me as well," the Face of Evil says. "But I know that Chunklets is right: thecrimsonmage is a Homonculi."
    Last edited by FoE; 2007-11-06 at 05:10 PM.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    "whilst I don't trust you Face of Evil, I feel that you may be more innocent than TheCrimsonMage or Chunklets." Dr. Bath turns to Lord Iames Osari, "I don't think the accusation from these two are machiavellian in kind, but something suspicious is going on here. We are all clutching at straws, some more fervently than others."

((I just don't think a Homunculus would draw attention to themself by starting a bandwagon, as with a lot of players this seems to mark you out automatically, however good your intentions.))
    I agree, Dr. Bath. The evidence against them is both circumstantial and inconclusive. But, Lord Iames Osari sighs heavily, it is the only evidence we have, and it, at least, is reliant upon observable, verifiable fact, and not Chunklets's as of yet unsubstantiated claim to have "scientific" proof that Thecrimsonmage is a Homunculus. That's the thing about science. It has to be duplicable and repeatable, or it's not really a proven result. Apparently Chunklets just repeated the test, but until at least one other person has performed the same test and gotten the same result, I cannot accept it as scientific evidence.

((And I know. That's why I accused Chunklets, since to me at least, he seemed much more in the background compared to Face of Evil.))

7. - Top - End - #217
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    Wobbledagger appears once more to orate, however this is to some strange alchemical trappings such as alembics and whatnots.
    "Whyfore shouldst thou, proud Slaanesh flee from that which thou persuest? Wouldst thou but wish thou wert an Alchemist as we all are, but thou, fiendish demon from the very last circle of fiery Hell art a false artifice. An Homunculi of the darkest and fullest evil that hath been seen in our pleasant times.
    And doth the Red Lion, or the Silver Queen reveal thyself to thou? Nay, but they foulsome Green Lion hath proved, beyond doubt that thy wicked and foolish ways have brought thee here by treachery and nought but it! Off with his head!"
    "... What the heck did you just say? I have no clue what you said so I can't ACTUALLY refute it to much but if you can't talk like a REAL human you must be a homoculi,Curlykitgirl
    Last edited by Inhuman Bot; 2007-11-06 at 06:19 PM.
    trill in da playground

8. - Top - End - #218
    Bugbear in the Playground

"This is all rather confusing to me." Owen Limmer says, looking around the room. "but the arguments against thecrimsonmage do seem thinner than the ones against Chunklets, so that is wher I'll cast my suspicions."
    As your time spins and sets what you love you can forget this I hope, I believe it's insomnia fantasy the tortoise had a dream that he was free. when he woke up, he was married. some things are better than freedom.
    freedom, kōan 129. koanoftheday.com

Kris & Lyra by me.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ogre in the Playground

"Chunklets 'scientific' results may seem dubious, but at least they are scientific. Some people have offered no reason for their suspicions, including the child banjo, who attempted to use 'dowsing' to determine the name of of a homunculus"

10. - Top - End - #220
    Pixie in the Playground

Coming from the kitchen Ramebriz stares at the people pointing ones to other
    What's going on? Why are you all trying to kill each other? You don't realize that this way we are all going to kill each other? That is what they want, to make us kill each other, if we continue this way we are going to loose. By the way, Crimsonmage, Do you eat my cookies!?
    ((OK if you where guessing how the killing is going I have made a spoiler with it, if you see a mistake please let me know))
    Spoiler
    Show

Crimson Mage 5
    Banjo 6
    Chunklets 6
    Face of evil 4
    Osuril 1
    Slanesh 1
    Evil Eliest 1
    Curlykit girl 1
    Thanks to Tomb_Raven for the avatar
    If you can't fight zombies... Let them eat you!!
    Banner by Fayt

11. - Top - End - #221
    Pixie in the Playground

*points at crimson mage*

i'm gonna proceed to go puke now....
    Wise Mike says:
    Spoiler
    Show
    BOW CHICKA BOW WOW!

12. - Top - End - #222
    Ogre in the Playground

((In danger of Autolynch:

EvilElitest
    Gezina
    Korias
    Nexus-R.C. Mina

Please vote before the day ends, thanks a lot))
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

13. - Top - End - #223
    Halfling in the Playground

*points at crimsonmage*

Save Chunklets, the awesomest kobold ever!

I AM the dread pirate llamarts.

14. - Top - End - #224

((You can't kill the Major! *flexes* ;) ))
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ettin in the Playground

((We didn't. You got auto-lynched. ))

16. - Top - End - #226
    Ogre in the Playground

Points at crimsonmage
    ٩๏̯͡๏
    New found land. It's like Untitled Document, for places - Flickerdart

17. - Top - End - #227
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

((We are very sorry, but we'd like to avoid as many auto-lynches as possible, so we're extending the day another 12 Hours. Please vote if you havent yet!))
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2007-11-07 at 01:46 AM.

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ogre in the Playground

I find myself in concurrence with Lord Iames once again. I suspect Chunklets, in the library, with the creepy finger-spikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikasei View Post
    IN THE WRY DIMNESS OF THE NEAR FUTURE THERE IS MOSTLY WAR BUT ALSO SOMETIMES HUGS
    My Blog Thing

19. - Top - End - #229
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keris Rain View Post
    "Chunklets 'scientific' results may seem dubious, but at least they are scientific. Some people have offered no reason for their suspicions, including the child banjo, who attempted to use 'dowsing' to determine the name of of a homunculus"
    Strum again pokes his head out of his room.

"To be fair, I have changed my suspicions since then. I don't believe there is a strong case against anybody, so I turned to spiritual means...what's wrong with that?"

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

20. - Top - End - #230
    Barbarian in the Playground

Korias, who was asleep for quite some time, wanders in to find everybody bickering.

God... Do you people EVER shut up? Honestly.
    He walks over and begins to play his guitar, and then stops. Wait a second. Science, Spiritualism, and all this other junk is going on? Guys, were supposed to be ALCHEMISTS. Not priests, He turns to Banjo, Not Scientists, He turns to chunklets, and certainly NOT MURDERERS! Cmon people! Every missed guess kills someone. Someone who might have a father, or a mother,a brother, sister, son, or daughter. I'm tired of this: We need to find the records. The State has got to have some form of records to determine who is real and who is posing as Alchemists. He gets off the table, accidentaly bonking Crimson Mage on the head with his guitar.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Troll in the Playground

" good Idea Korias. IF we can check the hopefully intact records, we will be able to find out who entered this, and who is homoculi, or at least who to figure out if someone is a homoculi."

Slaanesh walks away mumbling "there better not be gaurdsif there is I might be forced to kill them myself. If the choice is me or a couple of nameless gaurrds, I'll choose the gaurds death. they BETTER let me in there..." *becomes to quite to hear*
    trill in da playground

22. - Top - End - #232
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Freshmeat_ View Post
    Actually, since the homunculi don't know each other, it's quite unlikely that they would start lynch mobs. For all they know, they're killing off one of their own. It's far more likely that the homunculi are masking their identities by only casting their votes when it's already clear who will get lynched that day.

(On a related note - am I the only one surprised that pingcode got killed? He was by all means a likely lynching target, so perhaps we should start investigating on who would make such a strange play.)

Since I have to vote today, and I'm working with pretty much nil information here, I'll just point at whomever I deem to be keeping a low profile, as well as a late day 1 voter.
    Like Evilelitest.
    (Coming from a person who craves Fresh Meat? Hanibal Lector urges?)

I apoligize, the whole lynching thing has made me rather hesitant, i would rather not resort to massive violence if it can be helped. However for the good of the nation i will vote, and i say Fresh Meat, i mean you seem to know much about these guys way of thinking, you are using hte same lay low tatic you advise against and you seem to have been a friends of the late pingcode. You also might be a bucher and wasn't their a bucher serial killer a while ago name Barry?
    from,
    EE
    Edit (sorry, been sick, having trouble paying attention)
    I point at Fresh Meat

you know to much, i don't trust you
    (it is like hte Irish judge in "and then their were none" )
    Oh and Khalden, what is your job? Pointing at that person, or trying to kill people?
    Last edited by EvilElitest; 2007-11-07 at 12:23 PM.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ogre in the Playground

okay, since no one seems to believe me, then i have no longer to defend myself, so i change my vote Towards MYSELF

i was hoping to leave this as the last option, but you leave me no choice

but mark my words

I have already cast a curse on the WW C V game, and they are about to lose, don't vote for me, or i will keep casting curses

Remember that i clearly said i was an alchemist
    Last edited by Crimmy : Tomorrow at 26:72 DM.

Spoiler
    Show

Iron Avatarist has gone on hiatus. Give me your feedback, please
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #234
    Ogre in the Playground

Masato just stares blankley at Thecrimsonmage.

You know... With that performance, I decided to flip-flop and change my vote. Reverse psycology won't work on me.

25. - Top - End - #235
    Banned

Iames shakes his head. Crimsonmage, both you and Chunklets had the same number of votes until just now. That was incredibly foolish, and if you had waited and acted with a cooler head, instead of bursting out like that...

I reiterate: The evidence against Thecrimsonmage is, in my opinion, too obvious, and in the absence of other evidence to persuade me, I am forced to conclude that either or both Chunklets and Face of Evil are Homunculi trying to frame him.

26. - Top - End - #236

I point at Thecrimsonmge

"I'm still suspicious of him. He tends to overreact, and even if he did say that he was an Alchemist, that does not mean he is. It merely calls more attention to him."
    "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."

-Abraham Lincoln
    Love wins.
    my blog.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thecrimsonmage View Post
    okay, since no one seems to believe me, then i have no longer to defend myself, so i change my vote Towards MYSELF

i was hoping to leave this as the last option, but you leave me no choice

but mark my words

I have already cast a curse on the WW C V game, and they are about to lose, don't vote for me, or i will keep casting curses

Remember that i clearly said i was an alchemist

"... Just lie down dude, and the men in the white coats will give you some nice medici..er.. Candy, and take you away to a nice, soft, room.." Slaanash slowly backs away, as to cause no suprises... then he mumbles "thecrimsonmage must be a homoculi like, inasnity or something.., no not Curlykitgirl anymore but THECRIMSONMAGE!!" *runs off*
    trill in da playground

28. - Top - End - #238
    Banned

((Looks like you put the nail in your own coffin, Thecrimsonmage. I tried to help you, but you had to go and overreact. You've got only yourself to blame at this point. Fact: Before you posted, you and Chunklets both had 9 votes against you. Now, he has 7 against him and you have 13.))

29. - Top - End - #239

((Hey, aren't you not supposed to point at yourself?))
    "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."

-Abraham Lincoln
    Love wins.
    my blog.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ettin in the Playground

((From the Rules:

Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    Please, for Sanity’s sake, do not point at yourself or at the Narrators. Such actions will not save you from being auto-lynched. You may point at anyone as a joke if you want to, but please, do not do so in red text.
    So, no.))
    Last edited by FoE; 2007-11-07 at 10:42 PM.