New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Kagegakure; Team 5 [IC Thread]

Sanma

Sanma stays burrowed for a few seconds, then delves his way towards a few trees he spotted earlier. He emerges behind one of them and looks around, keeping himself hidden as best he can.

All right, with the smoke bomb and this tunnel, I should be able to cause some sort of confusion as well as give me an opportunity to maneuver out of that tiger's sight. Now, I wonder where my teammate and friendly tiger could've gone to?

Spoiler
    Show

((This action is for after the tiger makes his move))

Hide Check (1d20+9=29)

Move action: Move.
    Attack Action: Hide.
    Last edited by El_Frenchie; 2007-11-16 at 01:41 AM.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Titan in the Playground

Toshio

The young genin's use of the jumping technique allowed him to keep up with Moko for only a few seconds. The tiger does not attempt to hide, it simply begins falling into a full run. The forest keeps it from moving at top speed, but it easily outpaces Toshio.

Spoiler
    Show
    Moko spends his full round running. 60x4=240 feet.

Sanma

He hides nearby the training field, which has long since been abandoned by both his target and his teammate.

3. - Top - End - #63

Sanma

Looking around, seeing nor his teammate nor his target in his vicinity , the genin sighs slightly, looking through the branches of the tree, towards the sky. He had no tracking techniques, and even if he knew where they headed towards, he'd probably never be able to catch up, at their kind of speed, he was definitely out of range for any chakra sensing, assuming the chakra was strong enough, and it most likely wasn't.

Yawning, he puts his hand over his mouth as he does so, stretching a bit. His eyes looking disappointed.

This is tougher than I thought it would be. What a poor performance.

Taking a deep breath, he gets up, goes to the middle of the training field and starts looking for footprints, broken branches, and signs of recent passage through the trees and earth around the field. But as far as he was concerned, he knew he couldn't keep up with them, and this training exercise would already be over before he even managed to get an approximate direction.

Spoiler
    Show

For my next round, or not, since I'm not really in the fight anymore ^^

Search skill: (1d20)[12]+10 = 22.
    Last edited by El_Frenchie; 2007-11-16 at 09:23 PM.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

Lani

The bandage bound genin returns quietly to Sanma and Lani. He's obviously failed to catch Moko, and Lani does nothing but laugh at the prospect. "E~yah! You two just make my day..! Come on, lets go get Moko back." She smiles, and leads the group back into Kagegakure.

Zato Ishimaru

The blind shinobi happens to be eating breakfast at the time. He woke up later than normal, and doesn't seem to be in too much of a hurry. The note attached to his refrigator, front-door, and window all go unnoticed. The notes attached to the bottom of his cereal bowl, his spoon, and his forehead were all obviously removed.

However, just as Ishimaru is about to sit down and eat, a presence makes itself known when his window sill creeks.

Thump-thump. Thump-thump.

The sound of it's steps make the creature four-legged rather than two-legged. It doesn't make any noise other than it's footsteps, and it makes no attempt to hide those. Maybe it is the assassin finally sent to end his life? What a way to die, sitting in his pajamas eating his cereal..!

5. - Top - End - #65

Sanma

Sanma just looks at tora-sensei for a while. Scratching his head slightly, he pondered whether he could've ever caught the tiger in the first place.

"E~yah! You two just make my day..! Come on, lets go get Moko back."

Blushing slightly, quite obviously embarrassed, he nods once simply and follows his sensei silently.

I suppose it couldn't have been worse than this. It shouldn't be too hard to find Moko if tora-sensei is the one leading the search, though. He pauses for just a second, then breathes out a "Hopefully..."

6. - Top - End - #66
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroNumerous View Post
    Zato Ishimaru

The blind shinobi happens to be eating breakfast at the time. He woke up later than normal, and doesn't seem to be in too much of a hurry. The note attached to his refrigator, front-door, and window all go unnoticed. The notes attached to the bottom of his cereal bowl, his spoon, and his forehead were all obviously removed.

However, just as Ishimaru is about to sit down and eat, a presence makes itself known when his window sill creeks.

Thump-thump. Thump-thump.

The sound of it's steps make the creature four-legged rather than two-legged. It doesn't make any noise other than it's footsteps, and it makes no attempt to hide those. Maybe it is the assassin finally sent to end his life? What a way to die, sitting in his pajamas eating his cereal..!
    "Eaaaaaggh!" screamed the little genin in fright, "Spider-Ninja Assassin!" Chucking the not-entirely-empty cereal bowl towards the sound, Ichimaru stumbled about his room in terror, attempting to flee from the what he could only assume was the shinobi sent to end his life.

Spoiler
    Show
    Listen check: (1d20+14)[30]

Improvised Throwing Weapon: Half-full Cereal Bowl.
    Concealment: (1d100)[31] (1d100)[6]
    Attack: [roll]1d20-2[/roll] Damage: (1d2)[1]

Spoiler
    Show
    Dammit. Messed up the attack roll. Wrote /spoiler in the second tag. Here's an invisible castle roll: 1d20-2=5 <_<
    Last edited by Paragon Badger; 2007-11-24 at 04:45 AM.
    Paragon Badger (14 HP)
    Str 23, Dex 32, Con 30, Int 17, Wis 27, Cha 19
    AC: 33, Claw: +29 Melee (1d2+19)
    Body by Jake Army. Avatar by Kyace.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

The cereal bowl flies true..

..And plummets out the window.

A growl echoes throughout the room, and the unknown assailant is obviously angry. The world suddenly wraps around Ishimaru like a boa constrictor around it's prey. Every breath feels like Ishimaru's last. Each time his lungs fill they burn with molten hate that causes every cell in his body to scream for release. Even now, an image of this creature fills Ishimaru's mind with it's overbearing killing intent. It was an animal of some sort, but definitely shinobi-trained. He could smell human blood on it's claws..

8. - Top - End - #68

Paralyzed with fear, Ichimaru tried to scream, shout for help, or anything- but the words could not come. He focused, trying to remain calm.

"I've gotta think of something- my life depends on it!" The boy thought. Concentrating his energies, he grit his teeth and tried to pull out as many tricks as he had in his bag.

Spoiler
    Show

Listen: (1d20+14)[28]

Free Action: Douta no Jutsu (Blur)
    Preform: (1d20+13)[31] DC: 15
    Save DC: 15
    Base DC: 11

Spoiler
    Show
    Move Action: Kawarimi no Jutsu (Nearest preteen-sized object...like a refridgerator or something; commanded to stay still. )
    Blind Hand Seals (20% chance of fail) (1d100)[46]
    Preform: (1d20+10)[15] DC: 12
    Duration: 3 rounds.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack Action: Saimin Jutsu - Musou no Jutsu
    Blind Hand Seals: (1d100)[76]
    Preform: (1d20+13)[29] DC: 20
    Target: Hopefully the would-be-assassin.
    Duration: 4 rounds.
    Save DC: 18
    Base DC: 13

HP: 20/20
    Chakra: 13/20
    Last edited by Paragon Badger; 2007-11-24 at 10:17 PM. Reason: My text color looked exactly like black, even in bold. :(
    Paragon Badger (14 HP)

9. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

Ishimaru

Poof!

He disappears and moves elsewhere. He then performs Musou no Jutsu and waits.. He hears nothing.

Team 5

You walk through the streets of Kagegakure and easily spot Moko, who isn't attempting to hide. He's standing in the middle of the street with an upturned bowl of cereal on his head. The tiger's eyes are focused on a window sill, and you logically work out that the cereal came from there..

10. - Top - End - #70

Sanma

"Well here's our fugitive tiger, and... is that... a cereal bowl on its head?"

Sanma looks up to the window from where it was thrown, then at the tiger and frowns slightly, looking concerned. This tiger is dangerous and a bit wild, without tora-sensei, who knows what it would do to people.

"Kuchiyose or not, it shouldn't go after people. I'm going up there to check out if they're all right."

Sanma starts gathering chakra at his feet and hands, and scrambles up the wallface. Getting to the window through which the cereal bowl came from, he hangs onto it and jumps inside.

"Hello, is there anyone here? Are you alright?!"

11. - Top - End - #71

'Oh no!' Ichimaru thought, 'I... must have missed! And now its staying too silent for me to hear it!'

Frozen with fear, a shudder ran down the boy's spine and he was quaking in his jammies. 'It could be anywhere in this room... even...right behind me!'

"Hello, is there anyone here? Are you alright?!"

"Waaahh!" came a young shinobi's screams, as Ichimaru fell on his rear. He felt around for something to use as a weapon, when suddenly he remembered what he was wearing on his feet!

"SLIPPER SHURIKEN!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Listen: (1d20+14)[25]

Concealment: (1d100)[40] (1d100)[88]
    Fluffy Attack: (1d20-2)[8]

Meh, I'm just practicing with the dice roller now.
    Paragon Badger (14 HP)

12. - Top - End - #72

Sanma

Sanma hears nothing but what seemed to be a slight ruffle or shuffle in the room, looking around, he doesn't notice anything in particular, that is, anything except a small fridge lying in the middle of the room.

The room looked fairly clean except for that. Cereals left on the table, milk and... an unusual number of notes plastered everywhere. Narrowing his eyes towards the one put onto the window, standing up slightly, he is about to read it when suddenly...

"SLIPPER SHURIKEN!"

"Nani?!"

Taken by surprise, turning around to see the projectile, he barely dodges it by bending backwards, with a stretch, through the opened window frame, the slipper flying outside the room and into the street.

Spoiler
    Show
    ((Denied my dexterity bonus to AC, it was 10 xD))

What the hell was that?!

Straightening up, a mixture of annoyed and angry on his face, he barks out with a closed fist:

"Stop throwing weird things at me! I'm trying to help you! We had a loose tiger and we're just trying to get it back to Tora-sensei!"
    Last edited by El_Frenchie; 2007-11-27 at 12:13 AM.

13. - Top - End - #73

"...Tiger?" Ichimaru mumbled as he tried to regain his breath.

Collapsing on his back, the boy sighed in relief. "Oh man. I thought I was done for!"

After a bit of catching his breath, the blind shinobi got back up to a sitting position, "Tora-Sensei, huh?"

"Say, What does..." Ichimaru picked up one of the many notes sprawled around his room and presented it to Sanma, "-this say?"
    Paragon Badger (14 HP)

14. - Top - End - #74

Sanma

Taking the note he was about to read, he looks interrogatively towards Ishimaru.

"What do you mean you can't..." and his words drop slowly as he realises. "Oh, I... I'm sorry. I apologize."

Now reading the paper, his eyes going from top right to bottom left, he raises an eyebrow and looks at the boy again.

"So you're the... you're the third member of our team?"

Looking at his eyes, feeling slightly embarrassed. He looks around the room and all the notes seem to say the same thing. But... if he's blind... how can he ever hope to be a ninja?

The question stuck in Sanma's head as he felt a mixed feeling of respect and pity for Ishimaru.

"You're... Ishimaru, right? The paper announces that you've been selected for one of the genin teams... my team. Team 5. And, huh... I'm Sanma."

15. - Top - End - #75

"What do you mean you can't..."

"Hm?" Ichimaru thought for a moment, then his back went straight and he realized he hadn't covered himself, yet!

As Sanma was talking, the other ninja crawled around the room looking for an appropriate substitute for the usual bandage. Grabbing hold of his new forehead protector, he grumbled as he slipped it on over his eyes.

"Genin team... Aw, man!" The boy said as he suddenly realized, "This 'Tora-Sensei' is your team lea- My team leader?"

He shrugged, realizing that it woulden't be the last time he would have to deal with that tiger...
    Paragon Badger (14 HP)

16. - Top - End - #76

Sanma

He smiles slightly as he watched Ishimaru reaching for his forehead protector.

"I'm sorry if I intruded, huh.."

"Genin team... Aw, man! This 'Tora-Sensei' is your team lea- My team leader?"

"Well, yes, she's our team leader all right..." The genin pauses for a moment, going through everything Ishimaru was doing. Watching him get ready. He's gonna be hard-pressed to keep up with Toshio...

Somehow Sanma felt like he should dedicate himself to helping his new teammate.

"Hey, do you want to meet her? She's right outside your window. Literally. Hopefully she didn't receive your slipper in her face!" He laughs slightly. He jumps in the window frame, turning back towards him:

"Come on, come and meet her, she's nice... in her own way. It's only a few meters to the road, and there's no real obstacle, come join us when you're ready, I'll go tell sensei."

And he did exactly that, jumping out the window.

17. - Top - End - #77

Sighing, the ninja grumbled as he got himself ready.

'I used about a third of my chakra already..." he thought, sighing, 'Ah well, I just hope my Sensei doesn't sic any more feral cats on me...'

A short while later, Ichimaru came out of his building with slight discomfort evident on his partially veiled face.

He had all the usual equipment for a Genin, the forehead protector over his eyes, shuriken holster on the right leg of his dark grey set of pants. The rest of his gear was in his belt pouch at his hip.

Ichimaru stopped walking suddenly and looked a bit... paranoid. "That... tiger isn't still 'on the loose', is it?"

His lips quivered as he nervously put his fingers through the holes of his long-sleeved fishnet undershirt, which was overlapped by a grey tanktop.

(I'll stop posting now so everyone else can catch-up. ...And physical descriptions are hard to make without it looking obvious... <_<)
    Paragon Badger (14 HP)

18. - Top - End - #78
    Titan in the Playground

Lani is standing right beside Moko as the two genin meet inside the building. Toshio has up and disappeared, so she's got nothing else to do. A slipper flies out of the window and pops a random pedastrian in the face. The poor man is knocked out cold by the blow, and is still on the ground by the time Ishimaru and Sanma reappear. "..Eh.. Sucks to be that guy.."

She notices the blind-kid and Sanma show up, and waves toward her genin. Once Sanma gets close enough, she leans over and whispers to him. "Who's blindy over there?"

19. - Top - End - #79

Looking towards the "casualty", Sanma just looks away nonchalantly, trying his best not to look suspicious, going towards Lani, the tora-sensei seemed to be waiting for him. Interesting, Toshio was gone, probably tired from chasing around Moko, it's not like he himself did a lot of running. He approaches tora-sensei and is about to say something when...

"Who's blindy over there?"

Blushing slightly, waving his hands in warning, he wanted to give his sensei a good impression of her new genin.

"Please! Tora-sensei! This is your missing genin... He's not bad either..."

Clearing his throat, he looks towards Ishimaru.

"Ishimaru-kun, this is tora-sensei."

20. - Top - End - #80

Scratching the back of his head (displacing the shinobi's monk-like braid.)Ichimaru looked a bit worried.

Spoiler
    Show
    Listen: (1d20+14)[21]

Haha, Fear my awesome evesdropping skills...unless you're 70 feet away...

"Eh!?"

Tilting the side of his head to face the pair, Ichimaru said, "What are you mumbling about over there...?"
    Last edited by Paragon Badger; 2007-11-27 at 09:24 PM.
    Paragon Badger (14 HP)

21. - Top - End - #81
    Titan in the Playground

Ichimaru

You can hear them whispering, but you can't quite make out what is being said.

Group

"Nyah~! Another broken shinobi.. Why do you do this to me Esanu-chan~.."

A loud clap echoes through the street, an obvious attempt to get Ichimaru's attention.

"Alright! You. Ya, the one with the headband over his eyes! Welcome to the greatest team that Kagegakure has to offer! We are fierce! Powerful! We are like the tiger, quick and merciless killers!"

Your sensei immediately leaps onto Moko. In a flash she's flipped the big cat over and is tickling it's tummy with powerful vigor.

"But we're just so~o darn cute too! Now, listen up! From this day onward, you are my new tora-oshiego! My tiger disciple!"

Tora-sensei stops and seems to pose for a second. Her right arm points toward the sky, while her left hand rests comfortably on her hip. She speaks the next bit with a force of personality that one wouldn't expect from your sensei.

"The four of us together form the great Tora Squad, the demon tigers of Kagegakure! I am so cool!

Alright. Now.. Where's Toshio?
    "

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

Lani

"Grr.. Alright! You two, find Toshio! Quickly!" She points off in a seemingly random direction, and appears to fully expect the both of you to go the way she points.. Maybe the woman really is crazy?

23. - Top - End - #83

Sanma

Sanma looks up to her, raising an eyebrow, he looks in the directions she is pointing towards without seeing anything outstanding or particularly inspiring in the choice she just made.

Letting out a small sigh, closing his eyes and frowning slightly:

"Haaai, hai."

He sets off in that direction, then looks back to where he was standing. Looking at Zato.

"Hey, Zato! You coming?!"

He looks towards his teammate, then his sensei, and finally up in the dark gray skies, sighing. Where did you go Toshio. Then, turning towards the specified direction, he walks towards it, looking around the houses, calling out Toshio's name loudly.
    A Revenant

24. - Top - End - #84

Toshio Retrieval Arc?

Scratching his head, Ichimaru wondered just what was going on. First she sics a tiger on him, and then loses one of her students?

Standing pretty much still until Sanma beckoned him, Ichimaru followed soon after the other ninja.

"Uhhh. Is she...always that crazy?" He whispered.
    Paragon Badger (14 HP)

25. - Top - End - #85

Sanma

"Huh, well... almost. -Almost- all the time."

Sanma had no idea whether that would reassure his teammate or not, but frankly, it didn't really matter, he was stuck with her as much as he was.

"I'm not sure where Toshio is gone, it's too bad, he's quite the genin. He strikes me as the kind of guy that helps you out a lot in missions. And the little I've seen from his techniques is impressing. Hopefully you can meet him."

Nodding for a moment, he looks around the walls, the houses and the streets in wonder. Why did sensei decide to send us over here? He sighs slightly, still calling out Toshio's name at times.

"Oh, I meant to ask... is it true that when... you know, you have a sense missing or that you intentionally don't use, your other senses are more... accurate? It's interesting"

Sanma smiles, slowly walking with his new teammate.

"Oh, and if you have any questions about me, feel free, I mean, it's important for us to get to know each other, right?"
    Last edited by El_Frenchie; 2007-12-08 at 11:44 PM.
    A Revenant

26. - Top - End - #86
    Troll in the Playground

Matsumoto Ryuu

"Thanks, old man! Just put it on my tab, okay?"

A young boy the same age as the latest batch of genins walked casually out of a restaurant, sucking his fingers free of the remainder of his lunch. He was of average height and weight with semi-long black hair separated into six large braids that swept back out of his face. They weren't long enough to merit a pony tail, but instead just spiked straight backwards. His light brown eyes were friendly and confident, matching the grin on his lips.

He was wearing normal ninja attire: Firstly, black pants and shirt that stopped midway between elbow/knee and wrist/ankle, leaving the rest of his limbs wrapped in tape so the fabric didn't interfere with his hands. Over that he wore a ninja vest colored a dark tan for added protection as well as fingerless gloves and standard footwear. His Kagekure headband he kept where it was meant to be, on his forehead, if a little high to keep his hair from falling into his eyes. A gas mask hung idly around his neck for easy use and a pair of daikunai were crossed over his back for an easy over-the-shoulder draw.

Just then a blur of motion swept passed him, ruffling his hair and leaving him coughing on some dust when another, slightly slower blur passed as well. It was a kid about his age, he guessed, all bandaged up and moving incredibly fast. He was chasing something, but he couldn't quite see what it had been. "Hey, *sshole! Watch it!" he yelled after him before going on in a normal tone, "Wow...I wonder how he's going that fast. Must be some jutsu..." He licked his hands the rest of the way clean and wiped them on his pants, scratching his head. "Just what the hell was he doin anyway?" he frowned. "I'd follow 'im but there's no way I could keep up."

Eventually, he just shrugged and made his way to the rooftops, heading in the direction the blur had gone. He hoped he could shorten the distance by not using the streets, if just to figure out why they were chasing each other. He had nothing else to do that day what with being the odd genin out when it came to team assignments, so he figured he could do with a little pursuit training.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hey, guys.
    Last edited by ChronicLunacy; 2007-12-09 at 12:05 AM.
    Paladin, Green Lantern, and Cyrine by DarthRaynn!

“I've never believed in the End of Times. We are Mankind. Our footprints are on the moon. When the last trumpet sounds and the Beast rises from the pit -- we will kill it.”
    ― Travis Beacham, Pacific Rim: Tales From Year Zero

Spoiler
    Show

Kismet and Deadshot by kpenguin.

27. - Top - End - #87

"Oh, I meant to ask... is it true that when... you know, you have a sense missing or that you intentionally don't use, your other senses are more... accurate? It's interesting"

"So I've heard..." replied the blind shinobi.

A long silence ensued.

"Uwah! No pun intended!" He corrected, scratching his head nervously.

"We'll probably just bump into the other Genin again... I mean, I don't blame anyone for wanting to run away from a sensei like her."

Shrugging, he continued, "Well. I suppose its good news that Toshio is so talented. I was begining to think the they paired the village's worst jounin with the village's worst genin."

"Ah! I mean... no offense to you!"
    He quickly corrected, his mouth wobbly and his hand rigorously scratching the back of his head again.
    Paragon Badger (14 HP)

28. - Top - End - #88

Sanma

"So I've heard..." replied the blind shinobi.

A long silence ensued, during which Sanma scratched his long white spiky hair a bit.

"Uwah! No pun intended!" He corrected, scratching his head nervously. Sanma muttered slightly.

"We'll probably just bump into the other Genin again... I mean, I don't blame anyone for wanting to run away from a sensei like her."

"Agreed.." And as he said that, Sanma's eyes looked to his far top left... seeing movement on the rooftop. His hands clenched nervously in his pockets.

Shrugging, Ichimaru continued, "Well. I suppose its good news that Toshio is so talented. I was begining to think the they paired the village's worst jounin with the village's worst genin."

Half listening, turning his head towards the motion, he spots a genin, moving quite rapidly, looking around for something. He then looks at Ichimaru, looking mildly annoyed at the comment.

"Ah! I mean... no offense to you!" He quickly corrected, his mouth wobbly and his hand rigorously scratching the back of his head again.

Shrugging, seemingly dismissing the conversation now: "This way, Ichimaru." He jumps up off the ground onto a nearby rooftop, his sandals making a slight clanking sort of noise on the rooftiles as he lands, automatically giving away his position.

"Hey there! I'm looking for someone, and it looks like you are, too. Maybe you could help us both out?"

He doesn't seem to wear the usual genin attire, instead, he wears a dark kind of earthy coloured kimono, his eyes a bright amber and his hair a slightly opaque gray. Similarly, he wears a single daikunai at his belt, as well as the familiar ninja belt pouch and shuriken holster on his right shin. He seems to try and look friendly.

He frowns slightly at Ichimaru down in the street, sighing. "Come on up, already!"
    Last edited by El_Frenchie; 2007-12-10 at 03:18 AM.
    A Revenant

29. - Top - End - #89
    Troll in the Playground

Matsumoto Ryuu

Quote Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
    He jumps up off the ground onto a nearby rooftop, his sandals making a slight clanking sort of noise on the rooftiles as he lands, automatically giving away his position.

"Hey there! I'm looking for someone, and it looks like you are, too. Maybe you could help us both out?"

He doesn't seem to wear the usual genin attire, instead, he wears a dark kind of earthy coloured kimono, his eyes a bright amber and his hair a slightly opaque gray. Similarly, he wears a single daikunai at his belt, as well as the familiar ninja belt pouch and shuriken holster on his right shin. He seems to try and look friendly.

He frowns slightly at Ichimaru down in the street, sighing. "Come on up, already!"
    The other genin kept running, but grinned back at the two ninja that had begun following him. They both sported Kagekure forehead protectors (I assume) so he figured they were after the same high-speed quarry he was. "So, you're with the bandaged kid, then? He went tearing off down this way after something, so I wanted to see what it was. I don't think I'm fast enough to catch him, so I figured I'd just follow after and try to catch sight of him again." he said, jumping over a protrusion on the roof, then circling around until he was neck and neck with Sanma. "I'm Matsumoto Ryuu. Pleased to meetcha!"

The kid seemed friendly enough. One couldn't tell his motives, really. Whether he was just bored and curious or if he had some alternative purpose none could really tell at the moment. If nothing else, Ryuu knew how to get drawn into trouble, and that would be where hanging out with the Tora-oshiego would no doubt get him eventually. Genin-eating animals, crazy jounins, mummified genins, all in a day's work.
    Paladin, Green Lantern, and Cyrine by DarthRaynn!

“I've never believed in the End of Times. We are Mankind. Our footprints are on the moon. When the last trumpet sounds and the Beast rises from the pit -- we will kill it.”
    ― Travis Beacham, Pacific Rim: Tales From Year Zero

Spoiler
    Show

Kismet and Deadshot by kpenguin.

30. - Top - End - #90

Ichimaru only barely managed to climb up onto the roof. He wasn't so good at jumping like the only shinobi; too worried he'd hit his head on the bottom of some branch or something.

When he finally got up, the blind shinobi adjusted the forehead protected on his eyes and shrugged.

"Zato Ichimaru." He said, pointing at his own chest, then nodding towards his aquiantence, "Sanma....uhh...just Sanma."
    Paragon Badger (14 HP)