Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 117
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground
     
    The Linker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Almonte, ON, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    Grizwold leads the way as the party follows the track on the way to the den. At times you hear exceptionally loud, far-off noises; something that sounds a bit like an explosion, but you don't give it much thought. Other than that, the forest is quiet.

    Given that you have quite a ways to travel, and nothing else to talk about with people you've never met before, you think that this might be a good time to introduce yourselves.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Alright, last thing before we hit the den. Tell people your name, why you want to kill kobolds, any or all of that stuff. Also, you're absolutely free to say nothing at all. Just post that you say nothing, of course

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground
     
    UserClone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    Kerrick doesn't say anything; he has what seems to be a faraway, yet concerned look on his face. You can tell he doesn't seem to be so into this "go clear out the Kobold den" idea, which might confuse those familiar with the staunch racial hatred between Gnomes and Kobolds.

    Beguiler, you just got served.
    ALL hail DirtyTabs, creator of this wonderful UserClone TRONpony!
    *sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC
    Railroading isn't saying "There is a wall there", Railroading is when you say "There is a wall everywhere BUT there"


  3. - Top - End - #33
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Blackdeath's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In the playground.

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    Lufred says nothing. Prefering to focus on the task at hand, rather than chit-chat with comrades with low life expectancies.
    Last edited by Blackdeath; 2007-11-12 at 09:29 AM.
    Success is determined by blood. Yours or your enemy's.

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Rigel Cyrosea's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Almonte, Ontario, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    Matthias

    "As you've probably heard by now, my name is Matthias. I follow the ideal of freedom and my faith grants me the power I need to uphold that ideal. If you need healing on while we are in the den, I'm the person to come to."
    Just another souless construct out for world peace and harmony.

    Campaign Setting- The Slow Death

    Auron Avatar courtesy of Ink.

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    DwarfBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    I am Griz. Protector of the Svalich woods. I come here to kill kobolds. Sorry, but it is what i do. I really really really hate 'em. They are the thing I can't stand most of all. The gnome says off hand at one point during the journey. That is the most you hear from him. as he focuses most of his attention at the task at hand.

    At one point he raises an ear to hear what the explosions might be.

    Spoiler
    Show

    listen check (1d20+1)[9]
    Last edited by Grizwold; 2007-11-09 at 04:52 PM.

  6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground
     
    UserClone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    Kerrick seems to come to some sort of internal conclusion, the turns to Matthias. "What do you know of Garl Glittergold, Master and Teacher of the Gnomes?"

    Beguiler, you just got served.
    ALL hail DirtyTabs, creator of this wonderful UserClone TRONpony!
    *sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC
    Railroading isn't saying "There is a wall there", Railroading is when you say "There is a wall everywhere BUT there"


  7. - Top - End - #37
    Troll in the Playground
     
    The Linker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Almonte, ON, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    Unfortunately, Griz, you are not able to recognize the sound. You are not sure you've ever heard anything like it... you don't quite know the direction, either. Sounds like it might be coming from the south; maybe the south east.

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Rigel Cyrosea's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Almonte, Ontario, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    Matthias

    "Not much. I don't particularly care for gods. My faith is in people's own ability to choose the right path."
    Last edited by Rigel Cyrosea; 2007-11-10 at 10:10 AM.
    Just another souless construct out for world peace and harmony.

    Campaign Setting- The Slow Death

    Auron Avatar courtesy of Ink.

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Troll in the Playground
     
    UserClone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    "Well, if you've no interest in gods, maybe it's best I didn't mention it, then..." Kerrick states half-heartedly while casually juggling three tiny balls of colored flame, bouncing them off the ground every so often as he walks.

    Beguiler, you just got served.
    ALL hail DirtyTabs, creator of this wonderful UserClone TRONpony!
    *sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC
    Railroading isn't saying "There is a wall there", Railroading is when you say "There is a wall everywhere BUT there"


  10. - Top - End - #40
    Troll in the Playground
     
    The Linker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Almonte, ON, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    After another 35 minutes of traveling, the den finally comes into view. It's obscured by a few trees, but still easily distinguishable by a large hump of dirt above it.

    The 5-foot-wide tunnel goes about 15 feet into the ground before veering off to the right, so you can't see very far into it. You also see no signs of light.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Welp, your move

    Oh, you need to decide marching order. I'm thinking Griz-Rigel-Blackdeath-FlWiPig, but it's entirely your choice. You can discuss in OOC if you want.
    Last edited by The Linker; 2007-11-11 at 06:21 PM.

  11. - Top - End - #41
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    DwarfBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    "Anyone good at finding traps and hidden doors and such? I don't mind standing on front so I can get a clear line on those nasty kobolds... but i ain't much good at avoiding obstacles." The gnome looks around hopefully.

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Blackdeath's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In the playground.

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    Lufred prepares to enter then den, but waits for the others saying "I'll stay at the back to guard us from Kobolds using their tunnels to sneak around us, also, I'd prefer not to be shooting at kobolds who are already busy attacking me. I prefer kobolds to be lying on their backs, with a nice squishy stomach pointed up at my bow."

    edit: my post now makes no sense because it was being written while a new post was put up.
    Last edited by Blackdeath; 2007-11-12 at 09:45 AM.
    Success is determined by blood. Yours or your enemy's.

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    DwarfBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    Grizwold, followed by his trusty dog Skip, begins venturing in to the ominous right turning corridor. He edges his way carefully, keeping his eyes open for traps and pitfalls.

    Spoiler
    Show

    spot check (1d20+6)[19] (to spot any traps)
    search check (1d20+5)[14] (to search for any traps)
    he can't find any magical ones but he might spot some other kobold built nastyness
    i am also telling Skip to guard me (dc10). I can retry this action if it fails
    (1d20+5)[21]
    Giving a command is a move action until i am 4th level, also, the dc of giving commands increases by 2 if the animal is injured.


    It's pretty dark down here, any of you folks got or need a torch..." The gnome looks around at his companions assesing their ability to see in the dark.

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Rigel Cyrosea's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Almonte, Ontario, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    Matthias

    Matthias takes out a sunrod and strikes it, holding it in one hand and wrapping his chain loosely around the other.
    Just another souless construct out for world peace and harmony.

    Campaign Setting- The Slow Death

    Auron Avatar courtesy of Ink.

  15. - Top - End - #45
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Blackdeath's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In the playground.

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    Lufred lights his own lantern as well to watch behind.

    "Better to be safe than sorry."
    Success is determined by blood. Yours or your enemy's.

  16. - Top - End - #46
    Troll in the Playground
     
    UserClone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    Kerrick will be actively spotting ahead, using low light vision and Matthias's Sunrod.
    spot - (1d20+5)[23]

    Beguiler, you just got served.
    ALL hail DirtyTabs, creator of this wonderful UserClone TRONpony!
    *sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC
    Railroading isn't saying "There is a wall there", Railroading is when you say "There is a wall everywhere BUT there"


  17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground
     
    The Linker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Almonte, ON, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    The passage winds down deeper into the ground; After making the right turn, it quickly makes two sharp left turns after just ten feet, causing you to head back in the direction you were just going. Just up ahead, another right turn awaits...

  18. - Top - End - #48
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    DwarfBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    Grizwold signals the party to stop and makes a simple hand signal to tell the party that he can hear seven creatures talking up ahead. He then quietly draws his two blades and prepares to surprise his opponent. Skip will diligently protect him in battle

    Spoiler
    Show

    move silently (1d20+1)[19]
    init (if needed at this point) (1d20+3)[6]


    Spoiler
    Show

    Skip
    Size/Type: Medium Animal
    Hit Dice: 2d8+4 (13 hp)
    Initiative: +2
    Speed: 40 ft. (8 squares)
    Armor Class: 16 (+2 Dex, +4 natural), touch 12, flat-footed 14
    Base Attack/Grapple: +1/+3
    Attack: Bite +3 melee (1d6+3)
    Full Attack: Bite +3 melee (1d6+3)
    Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
    Special Attacks:
    Special Qualities: Low-light vision, scent
    Saves: Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1
    Abilities: Str 15, Dex 15, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6
    Skills: Jump +8, Listen +5, Spot +5, Swim +3, Survival +1*
    Feats: Alertness, Track
    Last edited by Grizwold; 2007-11-13 at 08:24 PM.

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground
     
    UserClone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    Kerrick will stop as he sees Grizwold's signal, then he will advance slowly behind Grizwold and, presumably, Matthias.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Move Silently - (1d20+5)[8]

    Beguiler, you just got served.
    ALL hail DirtyTabs, creator of this wonderful UserClone TRONpony!
    *sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC
    Railroading isn't saying "There is a wall there", Railroading is when you say "There is a wall everywhere BUT there"


  20. - Top - End - #50
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    DwarfBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    Taking care and effort Griz leads the way down the corridor. He wanders slowlt toward the muffled voices

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Rigel Cyrosea's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Almonte, Ontario, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    Matthias

    Matthias tries to move forward quietly, holding his armour to try and keep it from clinking, but this sort of movement is really not his strong point.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Move Silently - (1d20-4)[7]
    Initiative, if needed - (1d20-1)[8]
    Just another souless construct out for world peace and harmony.

    Campaign Setting- The Slow Death

    Auron Avatar courtesy of Ink.

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Troll in the Playground
     
    The Linker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Almonte, ON, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    As Griz moves through the dark hallway, you all see a broken-down door up ahead. One of its hinges is broken off, and there's a large crack near the handle, large enough to see through.

    Kerrick and Matthias follow, creating some fairly loud clanking and creaking. You all immediately hear some noises up ahead, behind the door. A few quiet yelps ring out, followed by some growling, and finally some orders being shouted in the Draconic tongue you know can only belong to one thing.

    Skip begins growling instinctively, very quietly. He moves closer to Grizwold, knowing his master may be threatened soon.
    Last edited by The Linker; 2007-11-16 at 11:53 AM.

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground
     
    UserClone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    Kerrick holds up both his hands as if to block the others ("STOP!"), then waves both hands away from the door("back"), and makes a lowering motion with his hands ("hide"). He holds up two fingers to his eyes ("look"), points towards the door ("there"), holds up two fingers ("two"), and makes a walking motion with the index and middle fingers of his right hand ("coming").

    Beguiler, you just got served.
    ALL hail DirtyTabs, creator of this wonderful UserClone TRONpony!
    *sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC
    Railroading isn't saying "There is a wall there", Railroading is when you say "There is a wall everywhere BUT there"


  24. - Top - End - #54
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Rigel Cyrosea's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Almonte, Ontario, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    Matthias

    Matthias shrinks back into the wall as best he can, and then quietly unraps his chain and gets ready to strike.
    Spoiler
    Show
    hide - (1d20-4)[-3]
    I don't think you can ready actions out of combat, can you? If you can, I'm readying an action to attack (read: trip) the next creature that comes through that door. If not ... well, maybe we'll get a suprise round.
    EDIT: nat. 1 hide. Crap.
    Last edited by Rigel Cyrosea; 2007-11-16 at 05:33 PM.
    Just another souless construct out for world peace and harmony.

    Campaign Setting- The Slow Death

    Auron Avatar courtesy of Ink.

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Troll in the Playground
     
    The Linker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Almonte, ON, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    As Matthias slinks to the wall, the light from inside the room manages to catch his shiny breastplate armor, making it clearly visible to the kobolds advancing to the door at that moment. From the room, much closer to the door, you all hear some angry kobold speech, and within a second the whole room erupts with kobold growls and shouts, and moving around of tiny kobold feet.

    With a final warcry, one of the kobolds pulls open the door and quickly gets out of the way, with the other one on the other side of the hall exit. You are all faced with six kobolds at the back of the room, small light crossbows aimed directly at the party.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Woo! First combat! Roll intiative!

    Map shall be up in just a moment, in this post.

    One other thing about the map: To get the grid up, you need to press 'cycle grid' once. Otherwise, you can get a ruler and draw on your monitor. Doesn't make a difference to me

    Also, that table's about 2 feet high.

    Spoiler
    Show
    *BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
    *s -1 3q 54 r7 2 0 3q 4f 3q 3r *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
    @3c *s j 6o 6d t9 -k *s -1 3o 6b rs 0 0 3o 5p 3o 4d *s -1 3c 3c
    @rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s j 4p 31 rs
    @2fa *s j 9d 30 rs 0 *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s -1 4o 1c rs
    @0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1 2c 1d rs 0 0
    @2c p 2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o 4s rs 0 0 3o
    @2o 3o 40 *s -1 3c 4y rs 0 0 3c 2c 3c 4c *s -1 4o 5n rs 0 0 4o 3p
    @4o 51 *s h 6z 3p rs 0 *s 6 6z 2e rs 0 *s 6 5p 2z rs 0 *s 6 6d 2d
    @rs 0 *s 6 7n 2d rs 0 *s 6 7o 2z rs 0 *s 6 7o 6a rs 0 *s 6 6d 6c
    @rs 0 *s 6 7o 3q rs 0 *s -1 4o 51 rs 0 0 4o 4c 2o 4c *s -1 4o 5o
    @rs 0 0 40 50 4o 50 *s -1 40 6c rs 0 0 40 4c 40 5o *s -1 3o 5p rs
    @0 0 3o 4c 3o 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 30 4o 4c 4o *s -1 3c 5a rs 0
    @0 3c 40 3c 4o *s -1 3o 5b rs 0 0 3o 4o 30 4o *s -1 4c 5o rs 0 0
    @3o 50 4c 50 *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o 1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c
    @1c 2c 20 *s 2 7t 9o rs 0 *s 1 71 8z rs 0 *s 4 71 7o rs 0 *s 7 71
    @8e rs 0 *s 3 71 9m rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o
    @3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o
    @rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a rs 0 *s 1 bq 2z rs
    @0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1n rs 0 Griz *s -3 ce
    @2g rs 0 Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3 cj 4e rs 0 Lufred *s
    @-3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb 36 rs 0 Matthias *s 6
    @bp 4z rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s
    @-3 cj 5r rs 0 Table *s h bp 5p rs 0
    *END bszhmx
    Link to map: http://24.97.85.139/java/mmee/
    Last edited by The Linker; 2007-11-16 at 06:23 PM.

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Rigel Cyrosea's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Almonte, Ontario, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    Matthias
    HP: 14/14
    AC: 14
    Initiative: (1d20-1)[12]
    Just another souless construct out for world peace and harmony.

    Campaign Setting- The Slow Death

    Auron Avatar courtesy of Ink.

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground
     
    UserClone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    Kerrick Dustboots
    HP: 11/11
    AC: 16
    Initiative - (1d20+2)[5]
    Last edited by UserClone; 2007-11-17 at 07:24 AM.

    Beguiler, you just got served.
    ALL hail DirtyTabs, creator of this wonderful UserClone TRONpony!
    *sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC
    Railroading isn't saying "There is a wall there", Railroading is when you say "There is a wall everywhere BUT there"


  28. - Top - End - #58
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Blackdeath's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In the playground.

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    Lufred Now
    HP: 18/18
    AC: 18
    Initiative: 14
    Success is determined by blood. Yours or your enemy's.

  29. - Top - End - #59
    Troll in the Playground
     
    The Linker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Almonte, ON, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    Spoiler
    Show
    Heh, forgot about Griz's initiative a few posts back. OK, here we go.


    Before anyone can react, two quick-witted kobolds from the back of the room quickly fire their light crossbows at the first person they see... Grizwold.

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+3)[9]
    (1d20+3)[8]

    *BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
    *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
    @3c *s j 6o 6d t9 -j *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 3c 3c
    @rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s j 4p 31 rs
    @2fa *s j 9d 30 rs 0 *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s -1 4o 1c rs
    @0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1 2c 1d rs 0 0
    @2c p 2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o
    @32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40
    @4o 5c *s h 6z 3p rs 0 *s 6 6z 2e rs 0 *s 6 5p 2z rs 0 *s 6 6d 2d
    @rs 0 *s 6 7n 2d rs 0 *s 6 7o 2z rs 0 *s 6 7o 6a rs 0 *s 6 6d 6c
    @rs 0 *s 6 7o 3q rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c
    @rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs
    @0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0
    @0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0
    @3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o 1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c
    @1c 2c 20 *s 2 7t 9o rs 0 *s 1 71 8z rs 0 *s 4 71 7o rs 0 *s 7 71
    @8e rs 0 *s 3 71 9m rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o
    @3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o
    @rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a rs 0 *s 1 bq 2z rs
    @0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1n rs 0 Griz *s -3 ce
    @2g rs 0 Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3 cj 4e rs 0 Lufred *s
    @-3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb 36 rs 0 Matthias *s 6
    @bp 4z rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s
    @-3 cj 5r rs 0 Table *s h bp 5p rs 0 *s -1 3s 3s rs 0 9y6tc 3s -o
    @34 3s *s -1 3g 3w rs 0 9y6tc 30 -1g 3g 3w
    *END -ugkea5


    The left kobold's bolt wizzes over the entire party's head, landing in the back wall with a loud thunk. The right kobold's bolt doesn't even get to the hall way, hitting the wall beside the entrance and almost incapacitating his own teammate. You all hear a frightened "YEEP!" along with a few draconic swears.

    It is now LUFRED'S turn.

    Spoiler
    Show
    It might be in your best interest to delay until your next teammate goes, to give you room to move in and shoot.
    Last edited by The Linker; 2007-11-18 at 03:00 PM.

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Blackdeath's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In the playground.

    Default Re: War of the Kobolds [IC]

    Lufred decides to delay to allow for a better shot.
    You go first.
    Success is determined by blood. Yours or your enemy's.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •