New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Travels Through Time: The Wizard and the Paladin IC

Fezim Aulm - Ah, yes. I am Hero!

An amused smirk finally returned to Fezim's features, and he gave an almost innocent shrug. "See? That came in handy after all." He sat back down, wincing ever-so-slightly as the chains clanked. He knew he would never get used to that sound; it was far from the first time he was shackled, yet it still disturbed him as much as the first time. "Let us wait, then, for the last family member."

2. - Top - End - #362
    Dwarf in the Playground

Celdur Windrider

Celdur's teeth gritted. "Stop treating this like one of your little games. Just because you find this amusing does not make it a humorous situation." Celdur reprimanded, scowling.

He then awaited the return of Jessana, too.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Master Yoda - 99% (Wow. Talk about similarities. )

Brilliant Avatar - and alternative version of said avatar - of my Drow, Orthae D'Nilok, by The Stoney one.

3. - Top - End - #363
    Bugbear in the Playground

Fezim Aulm

"One of my game? Do I truly need remind you whose life is on the line? If Jessana suspects there is even the slightest..." He stopped looking for the word to describe things correctly. He did not share any kind of complicity with Celdur, and even less an understanding. He had convinced the paladin to go along with his plan, and that was it. Mostly. "Agreement. The slightest agreement between us, and we lose her."

But while Fezim protested - with a measure of truth to it - he could not deny that tricking Jessana into thinking he was dead thrilled him. It was a new ordeal, a new test for his skills - and a way to prove he needed no Enchantment to move others to his side. Those thoughts, of course, never showed in the slightest on his face.