New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Default Travels Through Time: The Wizard and the Paladin IC

After have been marked by Celdur, Fezim went to find him. One week later Fezim arrive at Welcome where he's search conduct him.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Travels Through Time: The Wizard and the Paladin IC

Fezim Aulm

Fezim walked into the tavern briskly, blonde hair bouncing behind him. His dark green robes were shining clean: no trace of his last brush-up with Celdur remained. He glanced around and smiled. The place was clean enough, there should be good quality wine here. With any luck, my young companion also will be.

He reached the common room, his steely gray eyes taking in the scene in a flash. Even if Celdur wasn't around, he could still find a young lady to share the wine with - the wine and more.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

Celdur is no-where to be seen on the ground floor of the tavern. He might be out, or upstairs, or whichever. Attention was drawn, however, to a somewhat attractive young lady sitting at the bar, idling sipping a wine with a bored look on her face. Her form was slender and graceful-looking, and she wore a red dress - nothing particularly formal, but with a pair of small twin-slits up either side of her legs, revealing her form even more. She didn't seem to notice Fezim as he came in, however, and continued nursing her drink.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Master Yoda - 99% (Wow. Talk about similarities. )

Brilliant Avatar - and alternative version of said avatar - of my Drow, Orthae D'Nilok, by The Stoney one.

4. - Top - End - #4

Fezim Aulm

Fezim didn't loose a second. He was in no hurry to find Celdur, and certainly could spare a night. He moved deftly between the tables, a charming smile etched unto his almost too-perfect face. He sat down next to the young lady glanced at her wine. "Name and year?" he asked nonchalantly, putting just enough interest in her voice for her to believe the information held some importance.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

The woman glanced up at Fezim boredly, before sliding her bottle in his direction and taking another sip from her glass, before resting her chin in her hand and gazing about again.
    Spoiler
    Show

Brilliant Avatar - and alternative version of said avatar - of my Drow, Orthae D'Nilok, by The Stoney one.

6. - Top - End - #6

Fezim Aulm

He caught the bottle with ease, turning it around until he could read the date. He smirked - this bottle had been the begginning of many events. "A good one. Brings back very enjoyable times. Mind if I share it with you, dear?"

7. - Top - End - #7
    Orc in the Playground

the barman see the new strange looking man and sayhello sir what can I do you for you?

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

The lady shrugged, then looked at the bartender.
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #9

Fezim Aulm

His smile not wavering for a second, Fezim turned to the bartender. "I'll take this very bottle, sir." he answered, before turning back to the woman. "You certainly seem bored. Any chance I make your evening more entertaining?"

10. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground

The bartender looks at Fezim and said: yes sir right now he bent and took a bootle of wine with a funny look he serve a glass to Fezim and leave the bottle on the bar
    Last edited by calijames; 2007-11-06 at 03:30 PM.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground

"That would depend if you're anymore entertaining than the regulars in here. About as amusing as a dead horse." She replied.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #12

Fezim Aulm

"If I'm more entertaining than this rabble?" Fezim laughed mockingly and glanced around. "Why not give it a try, dear? All you may loose in the process is time, and you certainly seem to have plenty of it."

13. - Top - End - #13
    Dwarf in the Playground

Celdur

"Thanks, Helen. You can go now." Celdur said, emerging from a corner booth overlooking the bar. The woman nodded to Celdur smugly, and headed upstairs.

"I see that your time without using your magic the way you're used to didn't do much to change your attitude." Celdur commented, arms crossed as he approached the wizard. The omnious greathammer - that had once smashed Fezim's chest - was still fixed to his back.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #14

Fezim Aulm

Fezim didn't immediately look to the side, where Celdur's voice had come from. He opened the bottle, filled his wine. "Am I to blame for entertaining an apparently bored lady?" he replied innocently, smirking. Finally looking at Celdur, he raised his glass slightly. "I've been looking for you, Celdur. As you were nowhere around, I thought it better to try and help out a few citizens of this welcoming city."

15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground

"You haven't lost your talent for lying, either." Celdur rebuttalled.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #16

Fezim Aulm

"Lying?" Fezim's smirk widenned. "I would not want to insult your intelligence or wisdom, Celdur, but that certainly was not one of my many lies."

He waved at the seat Helen had emptied before explaining. "Free of you to doubt my motives, but I was planning on entertaining Helen."
    Last edited by Annalia; 2007-11-06 at 04:03 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Dwarf in the Playground

Celdur smirked. "All the way to your bedroom. Regardless, you couldn't help but laugh mockingly at the regulars, so I'm guessing you haven't lost your gargantuan ego, either."
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #18
    Orc in the Playground

The bartender throw a glance to Celdur and said OHHHHHH if's not mister Celdur, how are you ? do you want something, home paying?
    Last edited by calijames; 2007-11-06 at 04:07 PM.

19. - Top - End - #19

Fezim Aulm

"Indeed. I do not intend to diminish the love I have for myself." He glanced at the barman before continuing. "That does not mean, however, that I have no desire to make other changes."

20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground

Celdur smiled at the barman for a moment before replying. "No, it's quite alright, but thanks."

Turning his attention back to the wizard, he frowned. "Yes, I can imagine you'd want to change it so you could use your magic to manipulate people again."
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #21

Fezim Aulm

Fezim shrugged. "I hardly need the Enchantments to do so." he replied, his voice level. He looked down at his fingers, as if somewhat bored himself. "But I certainly will not hide I'd rather have the mark removed."

Smiling slightly, he looked back at Celdur. "I'm no fool, Celdur Hanicen. You are not about to remove it, and I certainly cannot force you to." He glanced momentarily at Helen, as if he was considering the holds she could offer on the young paladin. Shaking his head slightly, he added: "I'm willing to hear under what circumstances you'd remove your Mark of Justice."

22. - Top - End - #22
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I won't remove the mark of justice until you are, in the face of Pelor, a good and righted individual who can wield that kind of magic without being a danger to those around you."
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #23

Fezim Aulm

Fezim simply raised an eyebrow. "I wouldn't even know how to begin that..." He let the sentence hang in the air, making sure a touch of regret had seeped through.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground

"You'll figure it out. Now, I have to go out on an errand. I trust you to have either left or found some constructive way of bettering yourself. Farewell, Fezim." Celdur said dismissively, moving past him.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #25

Fezim Aulm

"Or you could show me." Fezim stated as Celdur moved past him. He took a sip of his cup, his shoulders tensing slightly as he finished his sentence.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I cannot show you how to be redeemed, Fezim. But if you wish to help others, then coming with me whilst I do so may set a good example for you." Celdur said simply, not pausing to explain this as he head for the door.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #27

Fezim Aulm

As Celdur reached the door, his back turned to Fezim, a large grin spread on the man's face. He stood up, leaving a few silver pieces on the counter and quickly packing the bottle of wine. After all, he couldn't leave such a precious thing behind.

He quickly followed, hiding the victorious smile before he reached the paladin. That was a step forward, and a proof he needed to enchantment to get what he wanted. "Agreed." he said when he caught up with Celdur. "May I inquire as to the exact nature of this errand?"

28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground

"We're hunting an escaped rapist." Celdur stated, not looking at the wizard as he progressed onwards.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #29

Fezim Aulm

The smile made it back to Fezim's face. "Aah, wonderful irony." Fezim glanced up at Celdur, who was easily towering over him. "Hopefully he did not damage her in any way."

30. - Top - End - #30
    Dwarf in the Playground

Celdur smiled sadly to himself. "That was a lie, Fezim. It's obvious you have no such thing as sensitivity toward such terrible wrongs, and as a consequence, you will never consider yourself as evil for your crimes. Go back to the tavern. I have no need for a consciousless wizard."

Celdur continued to walk on, Fezim having only confirmed his belief that his father was a heartless wretch. His arms still firmly crossed, he went off to whatever job it was he was actually doing.
    Spoiler
    Show