New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Travels Through Time: The Wizard and the Paladin IC

Fezim Aulm

"Funny that you should compare to the sun..." Fezim trails off with a smirk. "Very well, then. It has been a pleasure to meet you again, but since that feeling doesn't appear returned, I shall depart to lose my own time."

Fezim whirled around, a movement that normally sent hair and robe flying lightly. As both were currently somewhat wet, the effect was somewhat lost - yet another disappointment. Repressing a sigh, he waved slightly at Celdur and spoke one last time before leaving: "May we meet again."

2. - Top - End - #62
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I want each of you to choose a number between 1 and 4
    Last edited by calijames; 2008-01-15 at 02:07 PM.

3. - Top - End - #63

Spoiler
    Show
    1, then. And 4 for Parrallathan. By the way, next time you can roll for both of us. Makes things shorter.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I'll start with parrallathan, I presume you going back to the hotel or something like this?

5. - Top - End - #65

Spoiler
    Show
    "You would assume correctly." Also, Fezim will simply enter the less dirty-looking local shop.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Orc in the Playground

So...

On your way back to the hotel you heard a voice that you recognize next to the fishman store the feminine voice ask to the fishman

Did you see that man ?

the women looks a loooooooot like the mother of Celdur. and you can see that the man told the way were Fezim was
    Last edited by calijames; 2008-01-18 at 01:29 AM.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Dwarf in the Playground

Celdur glanced to the similarly-looking woman and frowned slightly. If it was Jessana, she would ruin all his efforts thus far - not to mention likely kill his father, now devoid of his enchantments. He approached, trying not to appear perturbed.

"Hello there. Can I help you in your search?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Master Yoda - 99% (Wow. Talk about similarities. )

Brilliant Avatar - and alternative version of said avatar - of my Drow, Orthae D'Nilok, by The Stoney one.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Orc in the Playground

Jessana turn to see his interlocutor and say
    I'm looking for this man can you help me ? she's showing a draw picture of Fezim with a smile on his face, blond hair and purple robe

9. - Top - End - #69
    Dwarf in the Playground

Celdur scowled.

"Ah. That's Fezim Aulm, no? We - that is to say, myself, and my fellow Paladins of Pelor - ran him out of town last week. He was enchanting women into foul acts of non-consent, but was reported by one of his failed attempts. We gave chase, but he escaped and fled town. He's probably on his way north by now." Celdur explained.

Bluff Check: (1d20+12)[15](27)
    Spoiler
    Show

Brilliant Avatar - and alternative version of said avatar - of my Drow, Orthae D'Nilok, by The Stoney one.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry but from now Annalia will take the "control" of Jessana because she knows her better so Annalia if you please it's you turn to post oh and by the way she has nice little belly has she wear drinking or she was pregnant :D

11. - Top - End - #71

Jessana Windrider

"Last week?" she echoed, scowling deeply. With one flip of her wrist, she closed the face with Fezim's face on it. The practised movement was a sure sign that she'd done it over and over. "How in Heironeous name did he travel so fast?" she muttered, paying Celdur no more attention.

She's about to step past him, heading towards the northern gate, when she stops dead in her track. "Why did you let him go? That man is extremely dangerous!"

12. - Top - End - #72
    Dwarf in the Playground

Celdur raised an eyebrow, wearing an incredulous look.

"It's not like we let him escape. We gave chase, but he simply managed to evade us. However, the town guard noted having seen him depart hastily, so we have confirmed his departure. Sadly, we cannot spare the manpower to continue our hunt - but the victims involved have been reimbursed for their traumatic experience." Celdur assured her.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #73

Jessana Windrider

Jessana's face softened slightly, and she sighed heavily. "My apologies, I did not mean to insult you or your order." Exhaustion and fatigue were clear in her tone, but not as proeminent as her determination.

After a small reflexion pause, she added "I will hunt him - I have been for a few months now. May I talk to his last victims? The man is a talkative one, and he more than once let clues as to his next destination." Though her tone is even, Celdur can tell from the slight disgusted inflection at the word 'clues' that she means more than random banter.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Dwarf in the Playground

Celdur shook his head.

"In order for the victims to move on in their lives as regularly as possible, we have given them all they have asked of to move on and requested it never be mentioned again. I am afraid I agree with this action, and as such, I am afraid their incidents are to be forgotten." Celdur explained.

"But if I can be of any further help, do not hesitate to ask." He added helpfully.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #75

Jessana Windrider

"You agree with this?" She repeated, anger welling up in her voice again. "You don't get it, do you? There's dozens of place north he could've gone to, and one of these women knows where exactly. I'm not asking permission to talk to them. I need to." Her tone was final, but she added as an argument "He'll do it again, and I need to put an end to it as fast as I can."
    Last edited by Annalia; 2008-01-20 at 04:51 PM.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Dwarf in the Playground

Celdur crosses his arms.

"You aren't thinking straight, miss. If you knew Fezim Aulm, and listened closely to the reports I just gave you, you'd realise he enchants his victims as to not reveal what it is he has done. That's why we only became aware of his activities as a report from one of his failed attempts. You see? Half of them blissfully live in ignorance that anything ever happened, and the one who reported it hardly stayed around to spy on his intentions and 'next targets'." Celdur explained, raising an eyebrow at her. "Is there more between Mr Aulm and yourself than just bringing him to justice?"
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #77

Jessana Windrider

Celdur's last question - and being called 'miss' - only seems to infuriate her more. "None of your business." After taking a deep breath, she continues the argument. "Obviously, you are the one who hasn't seen much of his acts. I have been chasing him for months, and most of his crimes follow a regular pattern. He doesn't come up to a woman and enchant her." As she talks on, her voice grows more and more spiteful. "No... the man talks to them first. He plays friendly and entertaining, discusses past and - as experience has often proven to me - future."

"He's leaving an obvious, easy-to-follow track for me, sir. One of these women knows precisely where he is."

18. - Top - End - #78
    Orc in the Playground

Part of Fezim Aulm

Fezim, who saw a little wine shop, decide to enter the shop and luckily he saw sampling of wine. The shop was similar to a bar, the only difference between a regular bar and this wine shop was the carte (only wine) and the salubrity, (this place was the cleanest place in town).
    Hello sir , how can I help you ?

19. - Top - End - #79

Fezim Aulm

As he walked to the bar, Fezim let his finger slide over the polished wood, appreciating its cleanliness. He smiled at the barman "Why, yes, my good man. I have entered this shop with that very hope. But first..." About to ask for the finest bottle of wine available, Fezim had to stop himself. He did not have the required funds, and devoid of Enchantments, there was no way he'd get the bottle for free.

Sighing slightly, he waved his hand dismissively. "No, nevermind that. I simply had a few questions for you, good sir. My companion and I recently became aware of the existence of a rather particular thief aroud these parts - one that enjoys lifting a faithful's holy symbol. Needless to say, such an act cannot go unpunished. Perhaps you have heard of him?"

20. - Top - End - #80
    Orc in the Playground

Part of Fezim Aulm
    The wine shop tender look at Fezim with a large smiled and in a voice full of hope
    Do you mean you want to do something about Ombre and Gullivert those two have stolen my finest wine and some very precious thing to all the shop around. We sand lot of mercenaries to find them but they never came back. We found all their dead body around a house just in the street behind of the blacksmith. Nobody ever tried to enter this house because it says that the house is haunted by the dead body of the mercenaries.
    Last edited by calijames; 2008-01-27 at 03:07 PM.

21. - Top - End - #81

Fezim Aulm

"Aah, I am very saddened to hear about your wine - and those poor mercenaries. I, however, have no intention of becoming only one more body on the pile. You have my thanks for the precious information." Fezim stood, bowed slightly, and made his way out of the wine shop. Better get away from the fine bottles fast. Even if it means heading towards a pile of dead bodies.

Letting out a slight sigh of annoyment, he began making his way towards the blacksmith's shop and this 'haunted' house right behind.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Orc in the Playground

Part of Fezim Aulm

The wizard arrived a the strange house which were in a dead end.It was the last house on the street and you could see the old blood on the wall, when he arrived in front of the house Fezim saw a skeleton holding the door handle.

23. - Top - End - #83

Fezim Aulm

Charming. One wonders if anyone ever cleans in this city. Disgusted at the idea of touching the door himself, Fezim incanted a series of simple arcane words. Even though he was still more than 50 feet away, the door opened by itself, causing the Enchanter to smirk. Such an useful spell.

With the door open, he strode forth confidently.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Orc in the Playground

Part of Fezim Aulm

When he put a feet on the entrance Fezim Aulm heard a "click" coming from the inside the house, which were complety black.

Spoiler
    Show
    Reflex check please

25. - Top - End - #85
    Orc in the Playground

Part of Fezim Aulm

An arrow get out from the pitch back and hit Fezim in the shoulders

Spoiler
    Show
    attack:27 damage:3

26. - Top - End - #86

Fezim Aulm

Fezim lets out a large gasp as the arrow sticks in his shoulder, barely keeping in a cry of pain. He wasn't used to it, that much was sure, and he certainly had no intention to becoming used. How distasteful.

"Here I thought we could chat nicely!" Fezim called, slowly grabbing a necklace hanging around his neck. "Very distasteful." He mutters again as he brings forth the necklace's power. A ball of fire barely bigger than a nut shot forth, flying at what Fezim estimated to be the room's center, before exploding. Hopefully, a few disused dry objects would take on fire and provide some light.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fireball! Fire Damage: 6d6=19. Beurk. Reflex Save DC 14 for half!
    Last edited by Annalia; 2008-01-27 at 08:48 PM.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Orc in the Playground

Part of Fezim Aulm

The Fireball make the Table explode and the chairs which were around, and Fezim could see some shelf all around the room. Two of the chairs which were around the table was still burning enough to let see Fezim, the scroll on one of the shelf which were protected by a missive, but there were nobody inside the room.

28. - Top - End - #88

Fezim Aulm

Fezim stepped into the room, carefully sweeping it first with his eyes. Once assured there was no one, he leaned on a wall and put his hand around the arrow. Hm, at times like these I would rather have Celdur - at least he would be the one in the arrow's path. Keeping back a sigh and grinding his teeth again the pain, he tugged the arrow out. This time, there was no keeping in the cry of pain.

Panting slightly, scowling deeply, Fezim moved towards the scroll case. He picked it up nonchalantly, quite certain that the fireball's power would disactivate any traps. He'll open it immediately, unless there's any trap actually sprung.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Orc in the Playground

Part of Fezim Aulm

When the wizard took the scroll the door of metal that appear at the place of the old wooden door closed and a purple gaz came out from the scroll Fezim started to fell asleep

30. - Top - End - #90

Fezim Aulm

"Aah, charming." Fezim muttered, coughing. The sleeping gas had no effect on him, but the prospect of each scrolls containing such an effect was not a pleasant one. He swooped them all up before conjuring his magical eyesight. At least he'd have an idea of what type of effect was in each case.

((Detect Magic!))