New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Frozen Crystal

1. - Top - End - #331
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Frozen Crystal

Xandar

I figured that much. Borak is really sad, though. Xandar sent back apologetically. He shook his head and look at his tall friend. "He can't, Borak. Frosty is with Heild now, and it's not possible to bring back souls who do not wish to."

2. - Top - End - #332
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Where is he ? Where is Heild ? I'm gonna to take Frosty back. he start to run straight and he stop suddenly and said to Xandar which way his the desert?
    Last edited by calijames; 2008-06-30 at 11:57 AM.

3. - Top - End - #333

Xandar

The fire genasi pointed to what he thought was south - not that he ever was so good with directions - and said. "And that's where Frosty wants us to go. I say we listen. We might get him back." He didn't really believed it, but if it could get Borak going...

4. - Top - End - #334
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Ok so let's go The other Crystal is waiting for me I can hear it lied Borak.

5. - Top - End - #335

Xandar

"You can?" Xandar asked, partly faking the enthusiasm. "I couldn't hear mine before it stuck itself to my arm - no offense meant." He added the latter while looking at the frozen crystal, afraid to hurt the sentient being.

Xandar then turned to Sphyr and Arverius. "Take care and have nice babies, m'kay?" Without waiting for an answer, he waved at them, faced south and began walking. It was time to travel to the desert.

6. - Top - End - #336
    Orc in the Playground

Sphyr and Arverius looks surprisely Xandar first, but they smile to there two new friends and looks them go away in the snow... ''I think, we are more sure they quit the north if we show them where to go...'' Sphyr saids. His husband smiles and saids: ''Xandar can find the way...'' He take a brakes and adds: ''I think...''

Spoiler
    Show
    Now it time to go to the desert! Click: Blazing Crystal and you gain a level Now it's the time of Borak and hot temperature. (hihihihi)
    The life is eternal if you remenber your friends inside your heart. (It's really cliché, right?)

DMming: Frozen Crystal, Wind Crystal, Blazing Crystal, Save a pinky princess