New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Frozen Crystal

1. - Top - End - #271
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Frozen Crystal

Frellia stands back and looks the fire genasis surprise by his ability. ''How are you do that?'' She sreams. ''I'm certain, I don't see any magic... Any magic you can do! How do you do that!'' She repeat more nervous.
    The life is eternal if you remenber your friends inside your heart. (It's really cliché, right?)

DMming: Frozen Crystal, Wind Crystal, Blazing Crystal, Save a pinky princess

2. - Top - End - #272
    Bugbear in the Playground

Xandar

Xandar smiles happily as she draws back from him, and replies with a victorious note "Actually, I was just doing this!" His entire mind focused on the small torch, and he envisionned a large, blazing fire. In an instant the flame had grown in intensity, spreading its heat across the room and coming dangerously close to Ferilla.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Orc in the Playground

Frellia sreams when her robes takes in fire and she trys to stop her cloths burning.

Frosty heards the serams of the witch and his golden eyes start to shine. A little piece of ice starts to spin around the little body of the pixie. He runs to the door and open it with his feet.

''You!'' Sreams the witch to Xandar when she stops the fire. ''You regret what you do!'' Suddendly, the door open violently and a little blue man appear between. ''Oh... You wake, my little dear?'' She looks neutral when she recognise the uldra.

Frosty looks furious and ice and snow spin really quicly around his body with his shining eyes. ''I hate you! You're a insolent women! You're a crazy women! You're-'' He stop talking when he saws the hand of the witch up. ''Now, now, calm down, my little dear. I think you regret your trikery against me. First, I have to take the life of you wizard friend and after that it going to be your turn, my little dear.'' She create a icicle orb inside her hand and prepare to shoot it to Xandar with a vissious smile.

Before she throw the sphere, the cleric of Heild screams. He creates a ice blue ray and touchs the arm of the women who surprise by his attacks. ''You don't touch my friend!'' He starts to pray and a blue sphere start to appear between his little hand.

Spoiler
    Show
    Everyone! That the final battle, roll your initiative and tell me your action, you can all to something! Let's start this marveleous battle!
    Last edited by Klern; 2008-06-06 at 11:46 AM.
    The life is eternal if you remenber your friends inside your heart. (It's really cliché, right?)

4. - Top - End - #274

Xandar

"Frosty!" Xandar calls out happily when he sees the little pixie burst in. He was obviously relieved to see him healthy. His joy only increased when Borak followed "Hey! Borak, did you see the flames? I made them take all over her robe!" He explained quite proud of himself.

Spoiler
    Show
    Well, I sure will need to delay until I'm freed. A little help from the strong man, maybe?
    Initiative - (1d20+3)[17]
    Also, I believe it would be a good thing to point out I currently have 2 HP.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Orc in the Playground

Borak enter the room and saw the fire on the robes of the witch and look at Xandar
    You did this ?!!! woaawow. Oh and Xandar I'm sorry, I should have trust you.

Spoiler
    Show
    ini: 1d20+2=4

6. - Top - End - #276

Xandar

The fire genasi chuckled. "Of course you should've! I can do more, if you come over and destroy one of those chains!" He shook them slightly, hoping Borak would give a hand. It'd be sad to miss all the fun, and be unable to show them his new tricks.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Of course my friend! The giant take the chain and force to break them.

Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #278
    Orc in the Playground

Frellia looks furious, but she starts to laugh. ''You think you can win against me?'' She continues to laugh. ''But you're wrong! You can't win against me! I, Frellia, am the most powerfukl with in the north!'' Around her hands, snow starts to appear and dance with them. She reunites her hands and creates a cone of ice to the two close friend.

Frosty jumps in front of the magic and the spher, which the cleric create, absorb all of the ice. A petty smile appear on his little face. ''It's all you can do?'' He smiles and saids:
    ''All snow of eternal winter,
    Ice and snow dance with the wind of the North,
    Freeze this bi*ch and strike her with your cold power,
    Exhaust her strength,
    For she get a nice sleep,
    When she touchs her end!''

Piece of ice and snow exit the sphere between his tiny hands and goes to the witch. She screams to the contact with the ice and she starts to be a little dizzy. ''You...'' Frosty goes to arverius and break his chain. ''Do you need help, my friend?'' He smile to the tiger. ''Thank... I'm sorry... I'm a little exhaust you know...'' ''Yes, I know.'' Arverius stands up with difficulty and he prepares a attack.

9. - Top - End - #279

Xandar

Finally liberated from the chains, Xandar raised a tan-skinned arm in front of him. His face split in a wide grin as he moved the arm in mystic passes he had recently designed - both through recent readings and personal imagination. He needed not modify this new spells to match his personal preference; it was awesome enough to be already dead cold.

A large chunk of solid, freezing ice appeared in front of Xandar, its shape more or less spheric. With the childish expression of one using a secret weapon in a snowball fight, the fire genasi hurled it forward.

Spoiler
    Show
    Hailstone, baby!
    RangedTouchAttack - (1d20+5)[15]
    ColdDamage - (5d6)[16]

10. - Top - End - #280
    Orc in the Playground

Borak the Blacksmith

Borak was looking at Xandar, with a mix of impress and disgust in his face.
    What a spell.So this is the woman who kidnapped Frosty, becareful she can make you weaker.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Orc in the Playground

Frellia starts to shake because she have cold... and she looks more angry. ''Little vermine! You don't win against me!'' She create a icicle orb she throw to Arverius... The tiger don't saw the sphere... He takes the magic and roars... His last roar... He falls on the ground and he takes hard breath. He murmurs to his pixie's friend: ''Well... I can't see you happy... Anymore... My friend... I have just one thing... I regret... He stops to takes some more breath. Frosty lays down his hand to the head of Arverius and looks him with sadness. ''You can tell me what you want my friend...'' Arverius smiles and said: ''I just demand you... Please... Make Sphyr back to normal... This it my regret... Not see her back to her human form...'' He stops talking and... Breating... Frosty crys in silence and Sphyr looks sad and angry. ''Yes... I try...'' Said the cleric in a low voice.

''My dear Arverius... I avenge you!'' She starts to spin in her prison and lightning runs inside. The globe exploses and lightning runs to the witch. Frellila screams because she surprises. She turns on her ex-prisonner. ''You regret that!''

''No she don't!'' Cut the little blue man. ''You always murder people and now...'' He takes a see to his old friend on the ground. ''And now you kill one of my friend... After killing my wife!'' He starts to runs to the witch with his hands in front of him. They shine with a ice blue aura. ''Freeze more, witch!'' He touch the skin of that women and she starts to be froze by the magic. Her hot blood get out of the wounds.

12. - Top - End - #282

Xandar

Xandar probably would have paused to consider Arverius' last words. They meant there was a lot more going on than he initially thought. At the moment, however, he was far too infuriated to think of them.

Dead. Dead. Dead. The word pounded in his head, in sync with his heartbeat. The blood flowing through his veins could only bring that idea: Dead. Dead. Dead. He felt himself burning, and his skin took an even deeper shade. His bright red hair moved on their own, as if a hot draft of air passed through them. A new thought reached Xandar's mind. Killed. Killed by the Witch. Kill the Witch.

The fire genasi realised vaguely, in the back of his mind, that killing was bad. That he would regret it. And that Frosty was standing right next to Frellia. But those thoughts were lost to the flames burning in him. He chanted and the flames around his arms coalesced into a small ball of fire in front of him.

"NNNNNGGGHH!"

He put all his energy into the fireball, thinning his contact with the Plane of Fire to its limit. He poured all his rage, wishing it to be as strong as possible, and then let the ball flew.

Spoiler
    Show
    Fireball, baby!
    I'll roll after dinner!
    Damn.. stupid.. roller. Damage: 6d6=14.
    Ref DC 20 for half. Why must I suck now?
    Last edited by Annalia; 2008-06-09 at 05:57 PM.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Orc in the Playground

Borak saw Averius fall on the ground and he started to think Why did she killed her own right arm, or it wasn't her man, that mean he did want to help us
    Borak started to cry and soon his face transform in rage and his muscles begin to grow, his eyes turn red like blood and he scream AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and attack with his sugliin.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Orc in the Playground

Frellia sreams when she be touch by the flammes which dancing arround her and, when the fire stops, she impels in back by the attack of Borak. She looks more tired... And angry. She starts to move her hands in cercle and creates a great perfect ice sphere. She smile with crazyness on her face and throw it. ''You regret all you do to me vermine with muscle! Eat that orb with the cold univers where we live!'' The orb runs to Borak and touchs his face.

Frosty and Sphyr runs in front of there friends. The cleric of Heild touchs the wizard with his cold tiny hand and heal his wound, during this time, the energy sphere cure his pixie friend. Ice blue light envelop the hands of the uldra with tear on his eyes. He smiles to Xandar when he finish, with blue sparckle up of his head. ''I don't want to lost one more friend in that place.'' Frosty tunr back to the fire genasis and smile to the witch. ''If you want to hurt us more... You be hurt by the power of Heild!'' Sphyr looks agree with him. ''You don't have to live with all you do to us and other people of the North!'' Tears from Sphyr fall in ground and freeze imidiatly and look like little piece of diamond of ice. ''Arverius...we fight... For.. YOU!'' They said together in a same voice.

Spoiler
    Show
    Borak takes 36 dmg and do a fortitude save please and a saw if you going to be blind!!! hahahaha Xandar was heal of 17 hp.
    Last edited by Klern; 2008-06-10 at 09:47 AM.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Orc in the Playground

Borak the blacksmith

Borak took the sphere in the face and didn't react he looked at the witch and said You are going to regret that.

Spoiler
    Show
    fortitude save 1d20+9=27but my bonus is 11 in fact because he raging so that make 29
    Last edited by calijames; 2008-06-10 at 11:03 AM.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    You're not blind... Phew... and you make two post

17. - Top - End - #287

Xandar

Drained out and dazed from his last spell, Xandar wipes out tears from his face and looks away from Frosty. "I-I couldn't do more. I'm sorry."

He once again rose his shaking arms - although this time, they did so from exhaustion rather than anger. He had no more fire in him, and was personally glad for that: he had always trouble controlling himself when connecting to the Plane of Fire. It was yet another reason he preferred cold. Chanting, he threw his last hailstone at Frellia.

Spoiler
    Show
    May the Dice Roller not screw me this time!
    Ranged Attack:(1d20+5)[11]
    Cold Damage: (5d6)[13]

18. - Top - End - #288
    Orc in the Playground

Borak the blacksmith

Seeing his friends next to the death and the exhaustion enflame the rage and with all his might he attacked Frellia

19. - Top - End - #289
    Orc in the Playground

Frellia was touch by the magic of Xandar and the first attack of Borakm when she saw the second move of the barbarian, she jumps in back and prepares another magic. Her hands shine in blue again and she places them in front of her to create a cone of wind and ice in front of her.

Frosty gets up his left hand in the air and the second was on his hearth. And he prays... ''Heild give us help, please. I need some power to protect everyone... Please give me some help, for the power of the snow and eternal winter of the North!'' A blue aura envellops the cleric and little star sparckle runs to Xandar and dance around him. When the magic runs to the uldras, he pulls back, same he don't want, but he endures the power of the magic. ''You power was not usuful against me!'' He lies. He feels a little dizzy, but he trys to hide it.

Sphyr was hit by magic, but she flys away to spin to her self. ''Wooo.... I feel a little dizzy...'' She nagate her affirmation with her head. ''No! I give you a nice shot mistressofinsolenceandbi*cheryandtrickeryandfoolis hnesswitch! She creates a little ball of electricity. She realese it to the witch, but she miss her. ''What?'' She looks sad. The witch laugh and said: ''And it with that you want to avenge you love? How amusing.'' Sphyr looks more angry, but she not replys to Frellia.

Spoiler
    Show
    Reflex save to take the half of the cone of Ice it's 20...
    evryone exept Xandar take 36 dmg... but the fire genasis takes 18... Also... You can do one more magic by spell level.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Orc in the Playground

Borak the blacksmith

Hurt by the cone of ice Borak put a knee on the ground and get up he look at Xandar and said Hey Xandar, when we'll defeat this woman will you teach me how to do magic?

Spoiler
    Show
    Reflex save 1d20+8=11 Borak is at 8
    Last edited by calijames; 2008-06-11 at 02:28 PM.

21. - Top - End - #291

Xandar

"Huh..." Xandar seems to draw a blank at Borak's question, but he mutters after a confused moment. "I'm not a good teacher but I can try. But it takes a lot of determination and patience. And concentration - concentration is hard, sometimes." His teeth clatter from the cold with every word, and Xandar looks so badly off a gentle push would probably make him fall.

Of course, that does not stop him from fighting on. As Heild's power flows through him, Xandar throws yet another chunk of solid ice at Frellia.

Spoiler
    Show
    Think you're bad off? I'm at 1 HP! Hailstone ahoy!
    RangedTouch - (1d20+5)[7]
    ColdDamage - (5d6)[18]

22. - Top - End - #292
    Orc in the Playground

Borak the blacksmith

I'm more patient that you think he attacked Frellia with all his strength, knowing that this can be his last charge.

Last edited by calijames; 2008-06-12 at 01:38 AM.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Orc in the Playground

The witch was really hurts by the two attack simultaneouss of the two friends. She looks really weak now and she trys to attack Xandar one more time with her ice orb, but she miss her target. She screams with anger and looks the four people in front of her. ''You! Vermine! In the way you deffeat me, I'm only the beginning of the end of the world! You should try to defeat all madness of this pettyful world you like!''

Spoiler
    Show
    If you want to speak it your time, because after that she be killed by Frosty^^

24. - Top - End - #294

Xandar

"My father used to say every end is a beginning." Xandar muttered with a shrug, preparing to launch into another spell.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Orc in the Playground

Frosty runs to the witch with his trident. ''And your end was our beginning!'' Said the little man. The weapon pierce the body of the sorceresse and bloods flows out of her mouth. She falls on the ground and looks tired. ''So... That the... end... for me...'' Frosty looks her with sadness on his little golden eyes and said with low voice: ''Yes... You can live in peace... In the Fourth Hell... I just regret you cannot understand... The feeling of other people...'' She laughing with difficulty, she spits some blood between her teeths. ''What are you talking about Frosty? I kill you wife because... I'm jalous she find someone... Nice like you... But you are too much different than me...'' He can't hide a smile. ''Yes.. You right... I'm more a good person than you... I don't wound people, like you do.'' He turn back to her and walk in the door in the back of the room.

When he opens it a great peaceful blue light shines and a ice blue crystal levitate in the center of the room. ''That... This it beautiful... I never think it more beautiful thant that!'' He smiles and scream to the other to come here. Sphyr comes after looking the witch dieing... She do some electric sparckle to kill her more... And she looks satisfied.

26. - Top - End - #296

Xandar

Xandar looked sadly at Frellia, pitying her. Maybe she could have been someone good and kind and well-dressed if her emotions had not consumed her so much. He was about to walk to her, maybe offer a prayer or something, when he felt the blue light.

The fire genasi turned around, and his eyes widened as he saw the crystal. He slowly walked toward it, still in a bit of a dazed cold. He could feel the crystal calling to him - or at least, he thought it did - but for some reason, Xandar was afraid to touch it. Sometimes, pretty things were very fragile, and so he only stared in amazement, fighting against the urge to extend his hand.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Orc in the Playground

Frosty looks Xandar and smiles. ''You can touch it, I think he choose you, my friend.''

28. - Top - End - #298

Xandar

"M-m-m-me?" Wide-eyed and disbelieving, Xandar clasped his tanned hand around the light blue crystal - creating a stark contrast. He was feeling a mix of glee, fear and sadness, and, as he felt his inside go squirmy from the many simultaneous emotions, he decided he wasn't sure he liked it.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Orc in the Playground

The crystal starts to shine more and he transform to ice blue light which go to the forearm of Xandar and envellop it. When the light stops, he have a sky blue bracelet was her with a fragment of the crystal on his center. The wizard feels the cold power of the cameo. Frosty comes closer to his friend and looks the bracelet. ''It... Beautiful...'' The room become more cold and a heavy and friendly voice starts to talk... in the head of the wizard. ''So... Xandar of the South desert, you be choose by me, the Frozen Crystal. You are a nice adept of the cold and snow. You have to find the other who be choose by the elementhal crystal, but I can tell you you friend Borak was choose by my sister the Blazing Crystal... She waits for him. When all crystal are be take and choose her vessault, you have to go to the center of the world to do the ritual of Equilibrium. By the way, I can grant one wish for you... You can tell me anything and I see if I can do something for you.'' The voice stops talking, waiting for a word of Xandar.

30. - Top - End - #300

Xandar

Xandar stared at the crystal in amazement. "Are you really a talk-" He caught himself, almost cursing out loud, hoping the crystal would not take answering that question as a request. Just to be sure, he blurted out, mentally, his real demand. "Hum, Mister Crystal? D'you think you could bring back Arverius and Sphyr to their normal alive form?"