1. - Top - End - #61
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Frozen Crystal

Borak see the giant Bear and attack him

2. - Top - End - #62
    Bugbear in the Playground

Xandar

Xandar watched Frosty fly by with amazement, and he stands there gaping for quite a while before finally reacting. "Hey! Y-You hurt him!" Obviously angry, he hesitates between blasting the hell out of the strange bear, and helping his new-found friend.

His head goes back and forth for a moment, and he sighs. That thing will regret its action. I'll bring the Fourth Hell's Frost on it! ... Later. He hurries to Frosty's side and crouches, before trying to mend the small fey's wound. It's obvious Xandar had no experience in that, and he spent more time poking the hurting parts than fixing the bleeding wounds.

Spoiler
    Show
    Heal Check: 1d20+1=13. At some point I'll manage something!

Before anyone asks, yes, there is a layer of Hell covered in ice. I'm not sure it's the Fourth anymore, though.
    Last edited by Annalia; 2007-12-06 at 07:30 PM.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Orc in the Playground

Frosty opens slowly his gloden eyes and saws the frost wizard. "Oh! Hi! How are you feel, you looks furious against someone. It's that my fault?" He sends up, saws the beast again and remenbers what append. "You! You going to die by Heild servant!" Furious, he charges his new opponent and he touch the legs of that giant monster.

The monster growls his hurt and attack the cleric who hurt him so much. The claws passes the head of the cleric and miss him because he was to little for him.

Spoiler
    Show
    Thank Xandar^^ He just lost consciousness because he lost more than half of his HP sorry.
    The life is eternal if you remenber your friends inside your heart. (It's really cliché, right?)

DMming: Frozen Crystal, Wind Crystal, Blazing Crystal, Save a pinky princess

4. - Top - End - #64

Xandar

"Huh?" Xandar smiles slightly. I actually did it! Here comes Hell! He turns towards the large creature, and creates another deadly cold ray. "Take that, bad bear!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Hehe, now I'm having fun! Scorching Ray, Cold!
    Attack Roll: 1d20+4=21, Damage Roll: 4d6=19!

5. - Top - End - #65
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Borak attack with all his strengh and.... Miss him, so Borak became more angry.

Spoiler
    Show
    Bouhouhouhouhou attack:1d20+12=3+12=15 I wanted to kill him bouhouhouhouhou
    Last edited by calijames; 2007-12-06 at 08:36 PM.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Orc in the Playground

Frosty approach the bear and touch him with his little finger. The Urskan looks suddenly less agile, he looks to have more difficulty to move in his armor. "Ha-ha! I touch you crazy bear! You never touch me again! Heild was in my side! Hahahaha!"

The bear attack the barbarian who miss his powerful attack this time. He benefied of that little maladres and hurt him so much! He bites the place next to the neck of Borak and his claws on the arms. The barbarian bleeding critically, but he stay conscious with the rage of his flame red eyes.

Frosty saw that blood on his friend and he call him. "Please survive, my dear friend. I will protect all of you! Always! On the end of my life! Nobody is going to die in my country!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Hahahaha! He was the victime of my crazy and fantastic Frosty! Hahahahahahaha! Borack lost 33 hp.
    The life is eternal if you remenber your friends inside your heart. (It's really cliché, right?)

7. - Top - End - #67

Xandar

"Hey, I can do that too!" He raises his hand and a dark brown ray shoots out of it, towards the copper bear.

Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #68
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Borak scream and became very angry and said
    It's ok little man it needs more of that to get rid of me but that bear we sure die under my sugliin blade.

he attack and slice the bear in half and then he continue to cut the bear until, there is only little piece of the bear remaining.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Orc in the Playground

The bear... was not a bear anymore... he looks like some ice cube. "Oooooooh... I just want to have some new cold animal friend. Anymay, you just a boring animal. Well, every body look great, we can go on that tower..." He turns around and looks a lost. He laugh and walk towards the forest which the bear appears. "If a remember the right way, I think it was in that direction." He sings for Heild and continues to walk in the snow. The wind play with the sky blue hair of the cleric and a little aura of snow move around him.

10. - Top - End - #70

Xandar

"You know, it's no trouble if you don't quite remember. We'll just take our time and look for the tower." Xandar comments, and from the tone in his voice, it's clear he's not looking forward to being inside again. He follows the little cleric, however, constantly looking around and taking in the scenery.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Borak look at the little blue man and the the hotty guy with a "little"(sarcastic) touch of despair in his face
    Maybe we should rest here for the night I'm exhausted and I can't walk anymore I use all my strength for the day, and I need some healing and some sleep.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Orc in the Playground

The uldras looks the giant Borak and looks a little sad. ''Oh... Ok! If you thinks this is what your need, I'm agree. Anyway, the sun want to sleep.'' The sun start to down behind the montain.

Spoiler
    Show
    Let's go calijames and annalia! we have to created some fun things with fire camp

13. - Top - End - #73

Xandar

"Stop? Oh, okay. Do we camp in the middle of the plain? It'd bring more of those wolves!" He sounded excited, as though the recent battle hadn't drain most of his resources. But with or without resources, Xandar was always bright.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Orc in the Playground

''Oh! That right!'' Frosty laughs and saids: ''Right, right, right... I can make a magical santuary who protect us again opponent or fluffy monster.'' He looks against the two other. ''Are you agree with that you two?''

15. - Top - End - #75

Xandar

"It won't last long enough to protect, I'm sure." Xandar stated seriously. "Sanctuaries tend to be very short-lived, and are last-minute emergencies at best." It was the very first time you heard Xandar speak in a level, calm tone.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Orc in the Playground

Borak
    Maybe we should try to find a place a little covert by some trees, or something else, I mean NOT in the middle of the plain.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Orc in the Playground

''Hum... Alright! Let's go in that beautiful and peaceful forest.'' Frosty laughs and walk in the direction of the forest. ''Let's go you two! We have some meter to walk before the blizzard start again.'' He smiles and continues to walk.

18. - Top - End - #78

Xandar

"Oh! It'll start again!" All seriousness is once again gone from his tone, and he scampers after Frosty, nearly falling more than once as his feet got stuck in the snow.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Orc in the Playground

The uldras and the genasis enter the forest first and Frosty saws the perfect place for a camp. ''Ha-ah! I think this is a good place for our camp, are you agree Borak?'' He smiles to the giant and looks the wizard. ''Are you alright Xandar? You have a pale-faced. Borak, can you make a fire camp for him?''

20. - Top - End - #80
    Orc in the Playground

Borak
    Yes, of course, it'll be a pleasure

Borak gather some wood and start a good little fire and said
    with this snow it's the best I can do

21. - Top - End - #81

Xandar

"Huh? I'm quite fine, really.." He squatted next to the small fire, looking at the tiny flames with disappointment. After a moment, he commented "They don't give much heat..."

He smiled weakly, and stared out at the fire. He looked like a kid willing a spoon to bend under his willpower - except unlike the spoon, the fire did react. It flared up, its flames becoming strong and warm. "See? Now that's better."

22. - Top - End - #82
    Orc in the Playground

Frosty looks impress by the power of his friend, but he dicides to laugh. ''Impresive. You can manipulate flame, right?'' He sits across the fire and he prepares his bed for the night. He looks the barbarian and says: ''Can you do the first turn for the guard?'' He don't wait for the answer and he falls in sleep.

The star starts to appear in the night blue sky. The blizzard start a little bit with his peaceful cold wind. The tree arounds the group was cover by the beautiful white snow. A little reflection of the fire camp flame teint the snow in fire orange. A little night bird singing for them, during the moon apparition.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Borak stare at the fire and try to take it in his arm,
    ouch, no problem little Uldra, whooa how did you do that , is it because you came from the desert?, can I do the same? ,it's so fantastic , it's amazing, I want to learn how to do that, please teach me, teach me.
    he put his sugliin in his back and take the great axe, the sugliin stand in his back as a piece of iron with a magnet.

24. - Top - End - #84

Xandar

"I can't teach you. It's natural." He looks at Frosty and chuckles. "He sure doesn't loose time sleeping."

25. - Top - End - #85
    Orc in the Playground

Borak
    Ohhhh, too bad I wish I could do the same

he start to rub against Xandar
    Ohh you are so hot

26. - Top - End - #86

Xandar

Xandar jumps back, landing ass first in the nearby snow as he tries to avoid Borak. "Hey, cut that off!" He sounded scared and rather disturbed. "Flames are hot too and they won't mind being touched."

27. - Top - End - #87
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Borak rub again against Xandar
    You know, where I came from there isn't that much of women so men start to develop preference for... other men there are hotter than woman so... you know we rub against each other to keep warm. And you are the warmer here so it,s natural that I rub agains you

28. - Top - End - #88

Xandar

"Stop it! Leave me alone!" Obviously disturbed, Xandar pulled back again. "Do that one more try and I'll ice you!"

29. - Top - End - #89
    Orc in the Playground

Borak
    Don't be so tight minded, it was just a joke, your should have seen your face, hotty, hahahaahahha he laugh very loud

30. - Top - End - #90

Xandar

Xandar kept away from Borak, eyeing him carefully. He knew next to nothing about people who lived around here, and whether or not this was really a joke was quite unclear to him. The only thing he knew for sure was that Borak hated snow, and that he'd stopped the moment he'd threatened him with it. And that was good.

For now, the fire genasi intended to keep awake and a fair distance from the tall barbarian. Too bad if that meant he'd have to stay away from the warm flames. He liked snow anyway.