New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Frozen Crystal

1. - Top - End - #181
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Frozen Crystal

Xandar

"Step back?" Xandar repeated with worry. "Are you alright? Did you loose sight? Maybe I can do something about it. Because this tiger looks pretty dead to me." With that, Xandar continued on to pet the tiger.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Orc in the Playground

Borak
    Did you remember that YOU kill that tiger so in a minute you he can stop t be nice and start attacking you. So the question is not do I am blind but if are you stupid ?

3. - Top - End - #183

Xandar

"I'm not stupid..." Xandar replied, obviously hurt. "This is a spirit, and it is sleeping. You know what'll happen? My hands will pass through it." Xandar sounded certain of himself, and he stepped forward and brushed his hand above the tiger's fur before waving it directly into it.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Orc in the Playground

When Xandar touch the ghostly white fur of the tiger, he opens slowly his eyes, yawns and stretchs his powerful legs. He saws the two stranger and looks surprise to see someone in this place. ''Who are you? What are you doing here?'' He saids with a slowly somnolent voice. The blue sphere shines and spins up the tiger' head. ''So? I'm watting your answer, guys.'' He stays calm and wait.
    The life is eternal if you remenber your friends inside your heart. (It's really cliché, right?)

DMming: Frozen Crystal, Wind Crystal, Blazing Crystal, Save a pinky princess

5. - Top - End - #185

Xandar

Xandar took a surprised and incredibly happy expression and clapped his hands together."You talk! See, he's not dangerous!" Grinning like a child that was just given a candy, Xandar continued on excitedly. "We're here to save our cleric friend, Mr. Tiger! He's about that high -" He lowered his hand to two feet above ground "He's all blue and laughs all the time. A very kin guy, but the evil witch is tricking him and perhaps hurting him. Can you help us, Mr. Tiger?"

6. - Top - End - #186
    Orc in the Playground

He laughs and answer to the wizard. "You look very a kind person little guy. I'm surprise you know Frosty. I'm Arverius. He saves me a long time ago, but Ferrelia catch me and emprison me inside her tower." The sphere looks offense by the tiger and starts to spin more quickly. ''Oh! Right, right. Forgive me my friend. This blue flame sphere his my allie, Sphyr, she can cast cold and healing spell.'' The cold ball shines more and looks more happy. The tiger looks the big man next to Xandar and he was surprise. ''What a neanderthal doing here? You are with this man, mister the fire genasis. If yes... HI! What you're name, boy!" He saids with his jolly voice, but bass.
    The life is eternal if you remenber your friends inside your heart. (It's really cliché, right?)

7. - Top - End - #187

Xandar

"I'm Xandar, sir!" He exclaimed, extending his hand. He quickly realised how dumb that looked, blushed and brought it back. "I'm sorry, but what exactly are you? I've never seen spirit tigers, though there was a large sabertoothed one that just attacked us and gave me those wounds." He pointed the large tear in his clothes, and the bloody gash under it.

"It's nice to meet someone cool like you. What do you know about the tower?"

8. - Top - End - #188
    Orc in the Playground

Borak
    You are talking...
    *he is talking...* Borak was looking at the tiger with a incomprehension look and attacked him.

Spoiler
    Show
    1d100=36

9. - Top - End - #189

Xandar

"Noo! What are you doing, Borak? Arverius and Sphyr are nice people and they want to help us and they know Frosty and they didn't attack!" Impulsively, Xandar springed forward and put himself in harm's way. That the tiger would most likely be entirely more powerful, dangerous and protected than him crossed his mind only a few seconds later.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Orc in the Playground

Sphyr runs to the axe of Borak and create a giant ice wall to block his attack. ''Yey! You! You're a bastard! You don't have to attack Arverius! Are you stupid!'' The tiger gets up his right paw for calm his friend. ''Calm down, Sphyr. He doesn't know us, it a real reaction what he do. He doesn't trust us.'' The blue energie ball move quickly up and down and replies: ''He'sajerk! Heneverunderstandswhatotherpeopledo! LookwhathedoestoXandar!'' The tiger laughs and the ball looks sad.

11. - Top - End - #191

Xandar

"He's not a jerk, Sphyr." Xandar started, quite glad to see the wall of ice protecting him. The prospect of Borak's weird axe in his weird body was... a weird one. "He is only a very weird man. He does not think much." Xandar pointed out, though it was clear he didn't consider it an insult.

Satisfied that he had excused his friend, Xandar turned back to the tiger. "So, about this tower... What can you tell us?"

12. - Top - End - #192
    Orc in the Playground

Arverius sits in front of his new cold absession friend and starts his story. ''I don't know a lot about this tower... but I told you what I know. Inside this giant tower, a great ice blue crystal, name the Frozen Crystal, was hide in the top, protected by this horrible witch Ferrilia, and the most horrible was her horrible not match piece of cloth. I heard a rumor she was a malicious sorceress who manipulate her ennemis. She likes cold and electricity magic. She uses her magic power to create this tower, so she lays some trap for trick people and put in danger. I heard a another rumor... Somebody told me... Our naightmare... dream... can appear in this place... I think his going to be a dangerous journey, but Frosty was in danger! We have to do something!

The blue flame sphere spin quickly around the head of Xandar... who start to fallow her... When he was to much giddy he sets on the ground. The ball of energie stop sinning in the front of the brown eyes of the fire genasis. ''Yey! Mister of funny face, you like cold magic, right? I want to help you most thanyourcrazyburnningobsessionwarriorfriend with my magic! Arverius going to be your bodyguard and me... you wish to controle more ice magic! What do you think? She looks anxious and really exited about the mage answer.

13. - Top - End - #193

Xandar

"Control more magic?" Xandar replied dizzily, as if his brain had trouble computing all the information sent to it. That sentence, however, brought a huge grin on his face. "Of course I want to! Nothing is more exceptional than ice magic!" He painfully got on his feat, extending a hand toward Sphyr.

"Can you really teach me more?" His face was filled with wonder, and a strange lust burned in his eyes.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Orc in the Playground

Sphyr stands back of the hot wizard's hand, looking panic. ''Don'Ttouchme!'' She saids quickly. She calms her self and continues to talk to Xandar. ''I don't want to hurt you... I'm... I'm a ball of energie you know... I can hurt you with my ice power if you touch me...'' She stops her angelic mecanical voice. Arverius looks sad when he acknowledge the sentiment of his friend. He takes a smile to cheer her. ''You don't have to blame yourself Sphyr you a great friend after all.'' Sphyr looks more confortable with the stick by his big friend. ''Thank Arverius... Oh! Right! Give me you spell book, please. I have to write some new spell inside it.'' She smiles to the friendly mage.

15. - Top - End - #195

Xandar

Xandar quickly draws back his hand, nodding sadly when the sphere explains it can't be touched. The fire genasi looks rather perplexed when asked for his spellbook. "But... won't you destroy the book too?"

16. - Top - End - #196
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Talking to Xandar
    You know some times the cold is so cold that it burn so if that thing can do really cold energy I guess she could write in your book, but if I were you I will not trust anything that is in that building, we were trapped by that witch and nothing can tell us that this not another trap.

17. - Top - End - #197

Xandar

"If Sphyr wanted me dead, it wouldn't have stopped your axe." Xandar counters before handing over his spellbook. Strangely enough, he didn't resent Borak for the attack he nearly took as much as for his lack of trust. Arverius and Sphyr were offering help, and neither liked the witche's clothes. As far as Xandar was concerned, that was all that mattered.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Orc in the Playground

Borak
    Do as you want, but I will not follow their advice and I will go on my own, so this is a farewell.

Borak continue and try to find a door or anything that looks like a way to continue

19. - Top - End - #199

Xandar

"Borak! Hey, no, wait!" Xandar looked about to follow, then remembered he'd just been promised new ice spells. "But... but.. you can't go! We're a team!"

20. - Top - End - #200
    Orc in the Playground

Sphyr looks happy when she saws the neanderthal goes up. When she doesn't see his ugly face, she uses her power to open it and write some spell inside. ''Take that first... I think it the only spell a can give you for now.'' Magic symbol appears on white page and the incantation writes with acana symbol and mystic elven language. A beautiful icing flower was drawing on the page and one replica appears across the book with a best smell Xandar never smell. The wizard looks other pages and see some new spell. ''I wish you like that spell, you more kind then bigmusclemanwithzerointelligence.''

Arverius want to move up with the two other two, ignoring the comment of that warrior, bt he understand why he don't trust them. Himself he don't trust Sphyr the first time he saws her. ''So, we have to move on.'' He start to go up the stairs and saids: ''Fallow me you two, we have a friend to save.''

Spoiler
    Show
    Xandar learn Ray of Ice, Ice flower and Ice Knife.

21. - Top - End - #201

Xandar

Closing the spellbook with a grin, Xandar hurried after the large tiger. If he hadn't been reminded they had Frosty to save, chances are he'd have simply sat down and started studying. As it were, though, he quickly walked up the stairs, running to catch up with Borak.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Borak was angry and frustrated he clim the stair as fast as he could
    he is always contradicting me. He never listen to what I said, he is the wizard so of course he is more intelligent than me of course he knows more. I was hoping to find someone that understand me, someone who lived the same thing that I did, I was reject from my family too because I loved the fire. I'm going to find Frosty alone and I'm gonna kill that witch get the crystal back and go to find some hot place
    Last edited by calijames; 2008-02-11 at 10:59 PM.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Orc in the Playground

When Borak arrive on the next floor, he start to fell strange. His muscles shake and they look to became weak. The floor starts to spin and the barbarian impacts the wall across him, to lost consciousness.

Sphyr appears the first in the second floor, but she saws nothing on this floor. "...I think he goes already to the next stage." She saids with happinest sound on her voice. The stairs was in front of them the want to go there, but a giant wolf waits them and growls when he saws those stranger.

When Borak wakes again, he was inside a big room. He thinks he feels weaker, but he stays up. A stairs with strange light was in front of him.

Spoiler
    Show
    Borak 4 of his str. hihihihi
    Last edited by Klern; 2008-02-12 at 09:49 PM.

24. - Top - End - #204

Xandar

Xandar shook his head slightly, saddened by the definite lack of Borak. "He can't have gone to the other level. The wolf there wouldn't be blocking our way. You don't think he'll let us pass, do you?"

25. - Top - End - #205
    Orc in the Playground

Arverius looks pensive but answer his wizard friend. "I don't think so... He doesn't look really friendly with stranger..." With that word, the wolf growls more and trys to stike the new arrival.

Spoiler
    Show
    Annalia, initiative please, I think we going to have some fun with the wolf.

26. - Top - End - #206

Xandar

When Arverius talked to him, Xandar naturally turned around to face him. It was, after all, impolite not to look at someone addressing you. Perhaps that, combined with his distracted nature, explains why he was taken completely aback by the wolf sprinting towards him.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Woo, hey, look, my init sucks! 1d20+3=4!

27. - Top - End - #207
    Orc in the Playground

The nice giant wolf runs to Xandar and bite him with passion on his arm. By the pain, the wizard lost counsciounes after his surprise sream.

Sphyr runs up the wizard body and starts to spin really quickly. A star rain falls on the fire genasis and cures his wound. He opens his eyes slowly to saw Arverius creates a cold blizzard cone, with his tiger mouth, which touchs the wolf and freezes the artic beast for a few second... before he broke the ice, which recover his body, with his strenght.

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative order:
    The giant wolf
    Sphyr
    Arverius
    Xandar
    Wolf's Bite: touch 20 and dmg:9 hahahahahaha
    Sphyr: cure moderate wounds on Xandar: 16
    Arverius: Cone of cold!!!!

28. - Top - End - #208

Xandar

A bit dazed from the pain still, his mind quite far from the thought that getting up might be a good plan, Xandar mumbled a few words and reached for a wand at his belt. Completely blue, its thin frame spinning on itself slightly, the wand reminded one of a blue flame.

And indeed, on Xandar's command word, it spat forward a jet of cold blue flames, engulfing the wolf.

Spoiler
    Show
    Wand of Burning Hand [Cold]!
    It's a mighty DC 11, and a very huge Cold Damage - (1d4)[4] of damage. Curse you, wand of low first-level spell!

29. - Top - End - #209
    Orc in the Playground

Borak the blacksmith

Borak wake up and try to stand up on his feet, with a lot of difficulties he finally get straight and get his sugliin.
    *that's strange she's more heavy, when did you get weight Clarisse ?* , he move toward the stairs because it seems the only way.
    Last edited by calijames; 2008-02-24 at 02:21 PM.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Orc in the Playground

The giant wolf take the half of the cold flame create by Xandar and he charge again to Arverius and bite him, fallow by his claws. The friendly saber-toothed tiger growls with the wounds. Furious, he push the wolf and want to bite him too. His long fang penatre the fur of the wolf, but not his claws. Sphyr starts to spin and blue sparkles run around his body. She creates a blue electrical discharge with a cold mist around them which go to the wolf.

Borak walks in the strange isolate room. A big statue of a wingued creature with curving horns, a long tail and fierce claws was situated in the center of the place. It was cover of pale ice and snow.

Spoiler
    Show
    You name your slugiin!!! Are you crazy???????