New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Default Re: Eternity Smells of Oil (IC)

Deadpool

Completely ignoring the terrified dwarf, or gnome or whatever, Deadpool faced Mal'Ganis. His mask had become torn from the spray of bullets from Napoleon leaving his mouth exposed and twisted into the shape of a crazed grin.
    "Mortal? I'm an X-man! A mutant! Do you understand? I'm not somekinda freak devil thing. I'm not related to goats! I could lay waste to entire armies. I've survived an entire brady bunch marathon! Who are you to laugh at me?!"

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

Ikit Immediately turning towards he sound, He brought up the nozzle device on his claw and turning a few knobs he sent a stream of strange green fire in the direction of the sounds. He simultaneously prepares an incantation to steal the soul of whatever the creature is.
    Spoiler
    Show

played the Space Pope in Total War 2125
    ..and the Papal States of Luna in Total War 2260

Playing
    The Gears Chosen in Total Way: Broken City

The Spindleshanks Crusade in Total War: 40K

Dragon Avatar by Serp

Darkness Fell, and with it Light

3. - Top - End - #63
    Bugbear in the Playground

OOC-Has the other person posted yet?
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Troll in the Playground

Mal'Ganis

Mal'Ganis similarly ignores the gnome creature, he never liked gnomes any way, and turned to Deadpool. You are human yes? that makes you mortal, whether or not you're a mortal FREAK isn't really anything I care about. As for laying waste to armies, AS HAVE I, I am the lieutenant of the Burning Legion, I have gone to great lengths to destroy entire worlds, and undo the law of the universe, I am MAL'GANIS, DREADLORD, SERVANT OF ARCHIMONDE THE DEFILER, DESTROYER OF WORLDS, I am a powerful agent of the Burning Legion, herald of the doom of thousands of races, thousands of worlds, untold destruction lies in my wake, I AM NATHREZIM. and THAT, puny mortal, is why I laugh!
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2007-12-30 at 11:33 PM.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

5. - Top - End - #65
    Dwarf in the Playground

Deadpool

Raising his hand, Deadpool mimicked a small child in school. "Don't you have to be able to die, to be mortal? I'm fairly sure that's a pre-req. But please, if you know otherwise, then enlighten me. And you, what are you looking at?" Deadpool said off-handedly to the gnome.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Troll in the Playground

Mal'Ganis mulls this over for a short moment and replies Mortal merely refers to a being of a physical plane, a lesser creature of a lesser world, actual mortality, that is dying, is merely a bi-product of their inferiority.
    Mal'Ganis, still ignoring the Gnome, turns to see what has Ikit's hair standing on end, though if he thought about Mal'Ganis assumed that it wouldn't take much, a small animal moving in the bushes would probably set him off. Such irrationally paranoid creatures always bothered Mal'Ganis, who didn't consider himself paranoid, merely pragmatic and cautious.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2007-12-31 at 02:29 AM.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Troll in the Playground

VLRRH, Mordred
    Taking Mordred's right claw unflinchingly into her left hand, she whispers "You're cute. C'mon, baby, let's go get blessed. Tee-hee!" Looking to the Big Bad Wolf, her eyes turn completely black, like empty holes, her head tilts a bit to the side, and she asks, "You're going to bless Grandma, too, RIGHT?!?"

Beguiler, you just got served.
    ALL hail DirtyTabs, creator of this wonderful UserClone TRONpony!
    *sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC
    Railroading isn't saying "There is a wall there", Railroading is when you say "There is a wall everywhere BUT there"

8. - Top - End - #68
    Dwarf in the Playground

Deadpool

"We'll test the limits of your morality quite soon. But seriously, back to the gnome."

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground

Mordred
    "For a short time ye may act as my dinh-as my captain, my leader," he adds for the vampire. "For I too would be glad to have a haven. We must hang together, or we'll hang separately. But I will not be so for many and many-a. Just 'til our work is done. But you've yet to say how you know that I be Mordred."
    Last edited by GuesssWho; 2007-12-31 at 06:52 PM.
    Cthulhu fhtagn R'lyeh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    There were other programs that were deleted, but they either go quietly or spend the rest of their existence sitting around babbling about causality. Smith's different. He gets deleted and he's like "Hell no, I'm staying. And I'll steal your kernel privileges and spam copies of myself onto every last thing on the hard disk. How d'you like that?"
    Degeneration 91
    Homebrew:
    Anglermaids

Wendigo Race
    -Complicated Wendigo Race
    False Hydra (Goblin Punch)

10. - Top - End - #70
    Dwarf in the Playground

Wilbur Whately

"...Thank yeh," says Wilbur, hesitantly, after pocketing the glass dream, following Ole "Though ah do believe your brother was right t'worry. That is not dead, which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons, even... you... may die."
    I cannot actually think of anything witty to say here.

Proud owner of a Gorbatar

Important 9-11 information
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Uncle_Doug View Post
    Wizard: "I move the rock with the power of magic!"
    Psionicist: "I move the rock with the power of my mind!"
    Shadowcaster: "I move the rock with the power of Shadow!"
    Truenamer: "Asknsdfksdfhasdjfhsn!" *rolls a 5* "Blast! Not again."

Trophy Case
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #71
    Troll in the Playground

Mal'Ganis

Just try and test my "mortality" mortal, and we'll see who has the last laugh, but I suppose you're right, we should get this annoyance out of the way Mal'Ganis turns to the gnome, clearly annoyed, and says What do you want you wretched creature, and what is the rat shooting at? he adds this last as he looks up and notices Ikit.

12. - Top - End - #72

Cerebus, Napoleon

"You are not Seunteus Po. You are not even an aardvark. Cerebus knows. . . you are a pig!" he says, to himself, yelling the last part as he's excited at his realization; solving a problem when drunk always excited him. "Well met, friend. Have you seen a dancer? Her name is Jaka, Cerebus would like to find her very much. Where are you from? Do you have news of Iest?"

13. - Top - End - #73

Cerebus, Napoleon

"You are not Seunteus Po. You are not even an aardvark. Cerebus knows. . . you are a pig!" he says, to himself, yelling the last part as he's excited at his realization; solving a problem when drunk always excited him. "Well met, friend. Have you seen a dancer? Her name is Jaka, Cerebus would like to find her very much. Where are you from? Do you have news of Iest?"

14. - Top - End - #74
    Barbarian in the Playground

Deadpool, Mal`ganis, Ikit

"I... I..." stuttered the gnome, looking up to the demon with horror. "I`m Scrappy. I was coming to the... the City, and this d-dragon appeared... There, there it is!!!"
    His words were punctuated by a very loud roar, as Ikit`s shot reached the target.
    "THAT STINGS!", a voice rumbled.
    "DON`T BE A SISSY!", said another voice.
    "SHUT UP YOU BOTH! I SMELL FOOD.", shouted a third voice.
    Sounds of falling trees resumed, now accompanied by a shaking of the ground. It felt like caused by huge paws, and grew stronger with every passing second.
    "IT COMES!", screamed the gnome and tried to jump into the bushes, intending to escape, but stumbled and fell into the dirt again.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

Ikit
    To by a few moments of spare time, Ikit summons up an old drudic spell and commands the woodto defend itself. The spell causes thorns and poisen ivy to burst out of the undergrowth and try to wntangle them and for trees to kneel and try to satb them. IT usualy resulted in few fatalites among non-humanoids but Ikit needed some time. Turning to the others he said Well-well. Non-mortal-things maby-then you-you could kill the hydra-dragon-thing" he said with contempt obvios under a thin and forced venneer of civility. He puntuated this by fireing a warplock round in the direction of the creature.
    Spoiler
    Show

played the Space Pope in Total War 2125
    ..and the Papal States of Luna in Total War 2260

Playing
    The Gears Chosen in Total Way: Broken City

The Spindleshanks Crusade in Total War: 40K

Dragon Avatar by Serp

Darkness Fell, and with it Light

16. - Top - End - #76

Mordred, VLRRH

Mordred and Hood walked towards Mokgr. When they stood right before him, the Wolf took a deep breath, and then exhaled on both of them. His breath was hot, and smelled strongly of blood. The smell permeated them, and both felt like they were feeding on it, becoming stronger.

What they knew not was that each of them smelled the blood of the other.

"We are ka-tet", said the Wolf, "One made of..."

He chuckled.

"Who am I kidding? The Dark Tower is ruin, there is no more Ka. Not that there ever was, except for those who believed in it."
    "Speaking of belief. Listen to me well now, I will explain what you need to know for your task."
    "There are three metaphysical pillars of the world that was. They are Hope, Faith and Love. All three have, as you could witness by yourself, proven unsuitable and will have to be torn down before we can Rebuild. Hope we will not concern ourself with, this pillar is going down anyway and at most we will help it tumble. It is Faith that your task is about."

As the Wolf were speaking, fog began to rise, uncovering a mirthless landspace, rocky moor with some low buildings and standing stones in a distance.

"Another tower exists, not unlike the one you, Mordred, were destined to destroy. It is the Bright tower, also called Ivory. It still stands. There are forces unleashed by the Flash that will bring it down even without our help, but it may take time, during which the Ivory Tower will be a hindrance to us and an aid to those fools who will not understand or accept the Reconstruction."
    "This is your task. Locate the Ivory Tower and destroy it by any means necessary."
    "Despite the dimensional crash, Ivory Tower is not fully anchored yet. Still, reaching it simply by willing to reach it, as it was before, will not work anymore. But you can draw yourself nearer to it through those who still have strong Faith in them."
    "Find them, and see what you can do..."

The Wolf grinned again, and as last tatters of fog melted, disappeared with them, leaving Mordred and Hood alone.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Troll in the Playground

Mal'Ganis

Very Well says Mal'Ganis and he grins, he then screeches at the creature in an unholy voice that sends shivers down others spines, and his form is enveloped in black and green energies swirling around him, and from out of nowhere bats, thousands of bats that seem made of pure darkness and evil swarm around him, and he shunts this unholy energy at the dragon-creature, wreathing it in unholy nether-energies, demon fire, and screeching demonic-bats.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-01-04 at 03:49 PM.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

"From the foolish old Faith shall come a new Faith--faith in the Crimson King and the Things from Outside!" Mordred laughs. "Come, Vampire. We shall kill the old, and bring in the new--and the Eldest. The Tower has fallen. We must create something better out of the Prim."
    Cthulhu fhtagn R'lyeh!
    There were other programs that were deleted, but they either go quietly or spend the rest of their existence sitting around babbling about causality. Smith's different. He gets deleted and he's like "Hell no, I'm staying. And I'll steal your kernel privileges and spam copies of myself onto every last thing on the hard disk. How d'you like that?"
    Degeneration 91
    Homebrew:
    Anglermaids

Wendigo Race

19. - Top - End - #79

Wilbur Whately, Bill the Lizard

Ole Lukoie lead Wilbur and Bill through a corridor pierced with light from high and narrow windows. At the far end of it, they descended a flight of stairs and entered the hall.
    It was a spacious rectangular room. It`s ceiling was completely covered with hundreds of hung tapestries. The floor was covered with carpets. There were no light sources except a big lit fireplace in one corner, which gave the hall a sinister illumination, sending crimson shadows to dance along the walls as a weak draught stirred the tapestries. Near the fireplace, table of polished wood was standing, with some plates and bottles on it.
    "Come and sit", said Ole. "I`m not eating usually, but my brother had some food, for his quests, I think. I was never interested in his private life, and now it is too late. He had some wine too."
    Ole picked a bottle and read the label.
    "Hmm, not wine, apparently. Absinthe."
    "You suggest an interesting idea", he said to Wilbur, as he poured all three of them full glasses, "But the only way I could possibly die is by suicide. And I have no intention to kill myself."
    Ole took a gulp from his glass.
    "Maybe it`s just nerves. So much changed in the last few days. For example, have you ever heard of the Ivory Tower? It`s foundation is layers upon layers of forgotten dreams. Thanks to them, it is supposed to be fully immanent and unlocated. And always been, but, alas, not anymore. And so is this castle, but I had no opportunity to check the damage yet, so I don`t know how strongly we are anchored at the moment."
    "And who are those who can eternal lie, that you mentioned?"

20. - Top - End - #80
    Troll in the Playground

VLRRH
    "Tee-hee! Works for me, creepy-kins, let's be off!"
    Last edited by UserClone; 2008-01-04 at 05:57 PM.

*sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Railroading isn't saying "There is a wall there", Railroading is when you say "There is a wall everywhere BUT there"

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ogre in the Playground

Mordred
    . . . laughs and goes todash again, heading for the Ivory Tower. The vampire follows.
    Cthulhu fhtagn R'lyeh!
    Degeneration 91
    Homebrew:
    Anglermaids

Wendigo Race

22. - Top - End - #82
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by GuesssWho View Post
    Mordred
    The vampire follows.
    VLRRH
    ...the Hell she does! Hooking her arm into the crook of his spider-leg "elbow," VLRRH skips gaily alongside Mordred.
    Last edited by UserClone; 2008-01-04 at 08:30 PM.

*sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #83

Bill the Lizard

Bill looked down at the cup and took a seat. He sniffed it cautiuosly and let his tongue dart a bit of flavor. "Well it's not tea, but thank ya fer your generosity." Again he listens in on their conversation a bit, just trying to follow along. "You two are confusin' the hell out of me. With all this talk of death and dreams, yer startin' ta sound mad!" By that time he had reached for the bottle to refill his now-empty glass. "This stuff really isn't 'alf-bad. And look! May not work as fast as certain things but... methinks I'm gettin' bigger!"
    Gnomish Decker by me! You can find more of my work here!!! Also, my Tumblr, if you're into that
    Spoiler
    Show
    You fell for my firewall, chummer
    The data highways are infinite and I've info left to tread

24. - Top - End - #84
    Dwarf in the Playground

Deadpool

The guy wanted to start trouble? Well, Deadpool was feeling a little bad about himself, and this always seemed to raise his self-esteem. It was almost as if he was absorbing the self-esteem of his victims. Wait, but what if they had a lower self-esteem than he did? Did it multiply? Or did it just add? Cause if it multiplied then the two negatives would add to a positive, but if it added! Damn it! And then, Deadpool shook his head and opened his mouth, prepared to do his best Scarface impersonation.

"HUH?! YOU WANNA PLAY ROUGH, EH? HO'KAY!"

Then, he raised the radio, as if he was under the impression it was some type of Uzi. Realizing it couldn't shoot... stuff, he threw it at the dragon before charging towards it.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ogre in the Playground

Mordred:
    Quote Originally Posted by FlWiPig View Post
    VLRRH
    ...the Hell she does! Hooking her arm into the crook of his spider-leg "elbow," VLRRH skips gaily alongside Mordred.
    I know what you're thinking, but since I an the one moving us, you count as following even if you're in front of me, sai.
    Worlds flicker by as he speaks. After a few minutes it slows and stops, and they find themselves in a new world . . .
    Cthulhu fhtagn R'lyeh!
    Degeneration 91
    Homebrew:
    Anglermaids

Wendigo Race

26. - Top - End - #86
    Dwarf in the Playground

Wilbur Whately

Apparently undisturbed by the fact that this tower is supposed to be nonexistant, Wilbur takes a long pull of absinthe and gives his drink a long, thoughtful look. Ole's question was considerably more difficult than it would have been a few days ago.

"Th'way things're goin', ah'm not entirely certain thet there are any. Though ah'd imagine thet yer brother knew a lot more 'bout them than you would.. after all, ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn..." he says, casually performing an impressive vocal feat "In his house in R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu lies dreaming... but no, ah haven't heard a this Ivory Tower before... what is it?,"
    Last edited by bingo_bob; 2008-01-05 at 09:26 PM.
    I cannot actually think of anything witty to say here.

Proud owner of a Gorbatar

Important 9-11 information
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Uncle_Doug View Post
    Wizard: "I move the rock with the power of magic!"
    Psionicist: "I move the rock with the power of my mind!"
    Shadowcaster: "I move the rock with the power of Shadow!"
    Truenamer: "Asknsdfksdfhasdjfhsn!" *rolls a 5* "Blast! Not again."

Trophy Case
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ogre in the Playground

{OOC: he's a stunt linguist!}
    Mordred looks at the vampire's hold on his arm and rolls his eyes. A crazed, lovesick vampire. What next? he thinks to himself.
    Cthulhu fhtagn R'lyeh!
    Degeneration 91
    Homebrew:
    Anglermaids

Wendigo Race

28. - Top - End - #88
    Troll in the Playground

VLRRH, Mordred
    Whoa, now, sweetheart... thought Hood. Who thought anything about "the L-word?" I just figured you were the cutest guy left in the remainder of The Grimm Lands...or wherever we are. And, also, STAY OUT OF MY BRAIN!!
    Last edited by UserClone; 2008-01-05 at 10:04 PM.

*sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ogre in the Playground

"Me, cute? You're the first person who has ever thought that, sai. And I'll stay out of your mind if you like. But ye must understand, sai, that I have a hard time preventing myself from reading minds . . ."
    Last edited by GuesssWho; 2008-01-06 at 02:16 AM.
    Cthulhu fhtagn R'lyeh!
    Degeneration 91
    Homebrew:
    Anglermaids

Wendigo Race

30. - Top - End - #90
    Troll in the Playground

VLRRH
    "Yeah, well give it a shot, k? Where are we, anyway?" The girl finally settles down and peers at her surroundings.

*sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show