New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Save a Pinky Princess

Rhadamanthys
    HP - 18/18 AC - 20, 18, 15

Excellent work, Jérémy! I reconsider any opinion that you were a liability - that's some nice ice work.

The smaller, more glow-y, kobold smiles as he spreads his claw fully open at the zombie in front of him - an aura of bright light pulses out from it at the nearest uninjured zombie, together with a small but fierce wave of heat. He sheathes his sword, but doesn't just stand there - rather, assuming a defensive stance.

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative - (1d20+6)[17].

Standard action - firing a blast from my reserve feat, dealing [roll]1d6p[/roll] fire damage, with a DC 15 reflex save to negate it. Also, fighting defensively.

Move action - sheathe kukri, attracting an attack of opportunity.

Klern - by the way, the Iaijutsu focus skill adds the listed damage to your roll, if you drew your weapon that turn. Just checking that you saw it.

Also, schoolwork - I know the feeling .

2. - Top - End - #122
    Barbarian in the Playground

Kroatan (Raging & Enlarged)

Initative 15 (rolled 16, -1 from the -2 dextery penality from the enlarge person)
    AC 12, Touch 8, Flat 12
    HP 23/36
    Rage 2/3 (Round 2/7)
    Size 10x10 ft.
    Range 10 ft.

He responds with a dark growl as he gets hit by the zombies. Aiming for the head one of the zombies that hit him, he swings his club from his left to his right with all the strenght he can muster.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack - (1d20+10)[17]
    Damage - (2d8+11)[19]
    Last edited by #Raptor; 2008-03-08 at 11:36 AM.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ogre in the Playground

[spoiler]Hehe, disregard that initiative check. Also, since the role didn't work, (1d6)[6] fire.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground

Kothrag

Initiative 20, AC 16, HP 19, F5, R3, W4

The dwarf smiles slightly as the warrior pummels it into pulp, but quickly realizes he is, in fact, in a battle. He takes out a peculiar wand from his backpack and holds it as he recites an incantantion (Mage armor - AC become 16 from 12)
    Last edited by The_Shaman; 2008-03-09 at 06:30 PM.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

Kargin
    HP: 31/31 AC: 20/9/21 Init: -1

Pulling forth his mace from his side the face of The Shining One glares from the end in a display of masterful craftsmanship. The gaze of the deity centers on one of the remaining zombies and almost seems to drag Kargin forward as he lunges into an all-out charge towards whichever zombie he might have a clear path to.

Spoiler
    Show
    Charge attack, -2 AC
    Attack: (1d20+3)[10] +2 from charging
    Damage: (1d8+1)[3]
    Last edited by Tacitus; 2008-03-10 at 12:56 AM.
    Never can find my towel...

So it goes.

GNU Terry Pratchett
    Forgot who did my avatar, sorry! >.<

6. - Top - End - #126

OOC @ Draik:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I think Klern is waiting for your action.
    Inspire Courage (Su): A bard with 3 or more ranks in a Perform skill can use song or poetics to inspire courage in his allies (including himself), bolstering them against fear and improving their combat abilities. To be affected, an ally must be able to hear the bard sing. The effect lasts for as long as the ally hears the bard sing and for 5 rounds thereafter.
    So that means you can stop playing music now and start kicking ass.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Orc in the Playground

OOC @ Draik:
    Spoiler
    Show
    And yes, I waithing for your action
    The life is eternal if you remenber your friends inside your heart. (It's really cliché, right?)

DMming: Frozen Crystal, Wind Crystal, Blazing Crystal, Save a pinky princess

8. - Top - End - #128
    Pixie in the Playground

Tinaldomurn
    HP: 18/18 AC: 17/13/15 Int: 15

Hmm, if there are zombie's, I wonder where the necromancer is... Not bothering with the violin (he dropped it on the ground), Tinaldomurn drew his sword as he walked toward one of the zombies and attempts to hack it's leg off.

Spoiler
    Show
    Normal move action, combined with drawing a sword. Making a trip attempt on whichever zombie I can reach.

Trip
    (1d20+2)[7]

Oh, and sorry for taking so long.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Orc in the Playground

A another zombie died with the giant hand of Kroatan. For revenge there friends all other dead monster attack the half-orc and the same koblod like before. But they miss again the little Rhadamanthys. The zombies scratch the half-orc with they dead claws and cause more wounds to him.

During this time, Jérémy search again on his bag. ''Where in the world I pack you away? Oh! I got it!'' He saids with his childish voice and his eternal entousiasm. He takes a iceberg wand and he point it on the night sky. ''By the encetral power of the hell of ice, I demand you to give me your power! Please come to me, power of the cold sphere! Ice orb, lesser! On the top of the wand, a cold orb appears and he throw to hit the zombies next to Kroatan. ''I wish you paid for hurting my half-orc friend!'' He pass close to miss him. ''Oups... I think I have to be more careful next time...'' But he kills one more zombie who was the most hurt by the other.

Spoiler
    Show
    Kroatan more 15 domage and yes my Jérémy his to much happy and exited when he use magic and magics items...
    The life is eternal if you remenber your friends inside your heart. (It's really cliché, right?)

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ogre in the Playground

Kargin

Seeing an ally injured the Pelorian slides up as near as he can to Kroatan and raises his holy symbol. Divine light burns through the religious icon before flowing out through the cleric into the half-orc.

Spoiler
    Show
    Swift Action: Sacred Healing for +2 points of damage per die of healing.
    Passive: Augment Healing gives +2 points of damage per spell level.
    Healing Domain adds +1 Caster Level
    Total modifiers= 3CL +1 HeD, +4 SH, +4 AH for +12
    Burning a Spiritual Weapon spell for a Cure Moderate Wounds
    Healing: (2d8+12)[23]
    Turn Undead Attempts: 6/8

So it goes.

GNU Terry Pratchett

11. - Top - End - #131

Initative 15 (rolled 16, -1 from the -2 dextery penality from the enlarge person)
    AC 12, Touch 8, Flat 12
    HP 32/36
    Rage 2/3 (Round 3/7)
    Size 10x10 ft.
    Range 10 ft.

"WROOOOOAAAAH!" The Half-Orc lets out a deafening scream as he gets hit again by the Zombies. His Vision already fading he gets ready to strike again and slowly raises his greatclub - just as he gets healed by Kargin. Almost back to his full strenght, he takes a deep breath and hammers his greatclub downwards on one of the zombies.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attacking a zombie that attacked me and is close enough to my teammates for me to get the +2 flanking bonus to hit.
    Attack - (1d20+10)[13] (Another +2 if enemy is flanked)
    Damage - (2d8+11)[25]
    Last edited by #Raptor; 2008-03-28 at 06:43 PM.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground

Kothrag

Kothrag is relatively safe from trouble, but he winces at the savage hits the half-orc takes. Frowning even more deeply, he takes up the small crossbow from a hook on his backpack and puts a bolt into it loading it frantically...

(move action to take up the crossbow, move action to load... drat, I guess he puts down the wand first. If I forget to mention picking it up, he will do so!)

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground

Rhadamanthys

The shiny kobold just a little annoyed.

These zombies were bad enough to start with - they, however, were just zombies, they were animated, don't blame them, blame the animator - but there is something about the site of them drawing blood from his new friends that angers him.

With a tiny, high-pitched, squeal of rage, he whips the blade back across the zombie closest to him.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move action to draw, standard action to Iaijutsu focus.

(1d20+3)[17] - to attack.
    (1d3)[1] base damage.
    (1d20+12)[23] Iaijutsu focus, spending an inspiration point.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Assuming I hit, Iaijutsu focus deals an extra (3d6)[11] damage.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Pixie in the Playground

Tinaldomurn

The kobold glared as his sword bounced off the zombie's leg and decided to stab it in the foot this time.

[Spoiler](1d20+2)[3]
    (1d6)[6]
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Orc in the Playground

Kroatan and Rhadamanthys kill each a zombies and the last one miss his attack against the half-orc.

Jérémy, too exited for be rational, jumps on place and said with enthousiasm: "Yey! We're probably won on our next attack! Let's go everyone!" He takes his wand and point it on the sky. '''By the ancetral power of the hell of ice, I demand you to give me your power! Please come to me, power of the cold sphere! Ice orb, lesser! The orb of ice touchs his target and bursts in a sound of broken glass. "The ice doesn't very effect against undead, it's the fire if I remember correctly, or the sun power... I probably this information in one of my book, I think I search that later. Oh! Kargin! You probably know that, right? You're a cleric of Pelor, the god of the sun, right? You proably know if the sun is more effectif against undead monster?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    I come back!!! With more enthousiasm ever! And yes my Jérémy was a crazy speaker...

17. - Top - End - #137

AC 12, Touch 8, Flat 12
    HP 32/36
    Rage 2/3 (Round 4/7)
    Size 10x10 ft.
    Range 10 ft.

"The last one! Lets finish' him off!" He says as he attempts to hit the last Zombie with a upward swing of his club.

Spoiler
    Show
    Woah! Sorry there, I didn't notice that this thread is active again untill now. Nice to see this game continues.

Attack - (1d20+10)[26] (Another +2 if enemy is flanked)
    Damage - (2d8+11)[19]
    Last edited by #Raptor; 2008-04-20 at 07:18 AM.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ogre in the Playground

Kargin

He regards the boy for only a moment before giving a brief nod while turning his attention back to the restless dead. Taking a step to the side he moves back into an attacking position to the side of Kroatan and makes another assault on the unholy creature.

Spoiler
    Show
    I also missed that this had gotten replies
    Attack: (1d20+3)[18]
    Damage: (1d8+1)[7]
    Last edited by Tacitus; 2008-04-20 at 07:31 PM.

So it goes.

GNU Terry Pratchett

19. - Top - End - #139
    Pixie in the Playground

Tinaldomurn

The dark Kobold stabs the zombie again, getting fed up with his poor aim.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack
    (1d20+2)[22]
    Damage(1d6)[3]

20. - Top - End - #140
    Orc in the Playground

When Tinaldomurn hurts the last zombies, the dead monster fall on the ground in dust. Jérémy saws that and let out a sigh. ''Phew... I think it finish... Do you think Elizabeth was around this place? I think she somewhere in that place... What do you think?'' He looks Kroatan when he talks.

21. - Top - End - #141

Kroatan

"Yes. Maybe she was here."

And if we're lucky, she wasn't one of the zombies we just tore apart... he thinks to himself while he stares at the ground searching for tracks..

"If she was here, maybe I can find out where she went.. if you want you can help me. Look for any footprints leading away from the grave."

Spoiler
    Show
    Survival - (1d20+7)[8]
    Last edited by #Raptor; 2008-05-07 at 03:07 PM.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ogre in the Playground

Kothrag

The dwarf picks up his wand and tries to clean himself a little. Then, he goes near one of the re-dead zombies and pokes it a little with a stick, busying himself with the corpse for a few moments. Those near him can hear a few soft clicks coming from his mouth as he clicks his tongue.

(1d20+8)[11] (knowledge religion, to determine what animated the zombies - naturally occuring magic effect, divine power, arcane necromancy etc. If I can take 10 or 20, I do - he has a +8 modifier to the check)
    Last edited by The_Shaman; 2008-05-06 at 03:29 PM.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Orc in the Playground

Kothrag thinks zombies was create by magic for one wizard and Kroatan saws some footsteps around the Elizabeth's mother gravestone. Only a pot of red flower was in front of the tomb.

24. - Top - End - #144

Kroatan

Kroatan walks to the footsteps, then he points a finger at the print.
    "Take a look at that... I don't know who made those footsteps, but maybe they belong to Elizabeth? Anybody else found something interesting?"

25. - Top - End - #145
    Orc in the Playground

Jérémy come across Kroatan and show him what he finds. ''Take a look at this! This his a red rose, like the other one in the pot... Do you think it a link with the footstep?''

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground

Kothrag

The dwarf mumbles something as he pokes the zombie one more time and heads towards the roses. He leans in to take a whiff and check if they're fresh.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Pixie in the Playground

Tinaldomurn
    Tinaldomurn walked towards the roses, looking around for things that were out of place. He kept looking around, trying to spot another person besides them. As he looked, he laughed, "Whatever made those zombies is probably long gone from here, probably with the Princess. I hope they at least left something behind for the trouble they've caused."

Spoiler
    Show

Spot Check
    (1d20+1)[10]

28. - Top - End - #148
    Orc in the Playground

Kothrag smells the pure scent of the rose. Jérémy gets up his hands before he talks. ''Oh! I remerber something! Elizabeth comes here with those flower to give them to her mother...'' He looks around him and he remembers he was in a graveyard. ''Oh right... To give them to the soul of her mother, sorry.''

Tinaldomurn saw a few footsteps and ground tracks next to the tomb of Elizabeth's mother.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Pixie in the Playground

Tinaldomurn
    Without saying anything to the others, Tinaldomurn begins to follow the footsteps, after only a quick look at the rest of the group. He has his sword out and intended to stab anything he perceived as a threat to him.

30. - Top - End - #150

Kroatan

Turning to Jeremy, he says: "Maybe, yes. How about we follow those tracks and find out? I haven't seen any other tracks leading away from the grave anyway."