New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Mafia IV - Star Wars - Day 11

Welcome to WW Mafia IV - Star Wars - Bounty Hunters vs. the Hutts. (Link Fixed! )

A desert planet in the far reaches of space - a planet used by the rebellion to hide a secret for 20 years. Back away from the planet's orbit, and an Imperial Super Star Destroyer lurks menacingly. Too large to fit into orbit, the Super Star Destroyer is visible with the naked eye during the day - and matches the Tatooine's rotation to remain hovering over Mos Eisley.

Mos Eisley is controlled by the Huttese gangsters. Jabba the Hutt, to say the least, is not pleased to see or bear interference by the agents of the Empire. The gangster attempts to continue his smuggling, but his ships are boarded and his goods confiscated. Furious, he declares war on the Empire. Jabba is also after Han Solo - and is scouring the streets of Tatooine to make an example of what happens when people don't pay their bills.

Darth Vader has pursued Princess Leia to the planet, in hopes of crushing the rebellion. He has ordered Tatooine blockaded - no ship shall pass into or out of orbit until the Princess is delivered to his hands, or evidence of her death is presented. Darth Vader has accepted that the smugglers are irritated, and has made it a personal mission to eliminate them all. Darth Vader has infiltrated the planet with his own spies - his Imperial Agents - in an effort to destroy the Huttese Gangsters and Capture the Princess.

The Villagers (who are all Rebels at heart) - want both to leave, and will do anything to make them both leave - short of open revolt. They remember what happened to Alderran...

Only points in RED at another player (not self or a mod) count for your daily vote.

Spoiler
    Show

The Roles:

Devil –Darth Vader (100% Scry chance)
    Imperial Agents (Mafia)

Win Condition – Eliminating all the Huttese Gangsters and equal or more than the remaining villagers.

Alternate objective – Capturing (Killing) Princess Leia either through night kill, or lynching. If the Huttese Gangsters kill Princess Leia at night though – that does not count! Only if the Imperials or the lynch kills the Princess.

If the Alternative Objective is completed – the Imperial Agents cannot “lose”, only draw the game. This opportunity at a “draw” is only achievable if Darth Vader lives to see the capture/kill of Princess Leia.

Devil – Jabba the Hutt (100% Scry chance)
    Huttese Gangsters (Mafia)

Alternate objective – Capturing (Killing) Han Solo either though night kill, or lynching. If the Imperial Agents kill Han Solo at night though – that does not count! Only if the Huttese Gangsters or the lynch kills the Han Solo.

If the Alternative Objective is completed – the Huttese Gangsters cannot “lose”, only draw the game. This opportunity at a “draw” is only achievable if Jabba the Hutt lives to see the capture/kill of Han Solo.

The BIG CHANGE

The roles formerly known as the Lovers:
    Han Solo and Princess Leia

The Lovers –
    Han is currently wanted by the Jabba the Hutt. Han Solo does not die if Princess Leia is killed. Han Solo may make a Bane OR Kill once every 2 (NOTE CORRECTION) nights. Wins if survives the game and both Huttese Gangsters and Imperial Agents are eliminated.

Princess Leia is currently wanted by the Darth Vader. Princess Leia does not die if Han Solo is killed. Princess Leia may make a Scry with 100% accuracy once every other night (every 2 nights). Wins if survives the game and both Huttese Gangsters and Imperial Agents are eliminated.

Seer – R2D2 – Scryer (100%) Accuracy, 1 per night. Wins if survives the game and both Huttese Gangsters and Imperial Agents are eliminated.

Fool – C3PO – Scries 30% accuracy 1 per night. I won’t tell you if you are right or wrong. Wins if survives the game and both Huttese Gangsters and Imperial Agents are eliminated.

Jedi (Masons) – Good guys, start the game knowing each other. Wins if survives the game and both Huttese Gangsters and Imperial Agents are eliminated.

Rebels (Villagers) – More to come for the villagers. Wins if survives the game and both Huttese Gangsters and Imperial Agents are eliminated.

Baner – Luke Skywalker – Able to protect one person a night phase. 100% effective. Wins if survives the game and both Huttese Gangsters and Imperial Agents are eliminated.

Days will be 48 hours, Nights will be 24.

Autolynches with 2 day phases of inactivity, unless previously notified.

The players are:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aemoh
    Androgial
    banjo1985
    Cult of the Raven
    Curlykitgirl
    Dr. Bath
    Eldritch Knight

EmeraldRose (ER has ascended into the godessness of Game Mastery)
    Emperor Demonking
    Endeavourl
    Evnafets
    Ezlo
    Fleeing Coward

Freshmeat
    Helgraf
    Hero 1.0
    Jontom Xire

Kasz
    Khaldan
    Korias
    Lizard Lord
    Lord Magtok
    Mordokai
    Nibleswick
    North
    Ominous

Pwenet
    Radikalskippy
    Raiser B1ade
    Shadow

Shishnarfne
    Strategos
    The Bushranger
    Thecrimsonmage

Timberwolf
    topher
    Traveling Angel
    Vampiric
    Whitehelm
    Zar Peter
    Zeb the Troll

The Imperial Agents and Hutt Gangsters are:
    Spoiler
    Show

Just kidding. You knew they weren't here.

Good Luck! Let the Role Playing commence!

DAY 11 STARTS NOW!
    DAY 11 ENDS MONDAY JAN 7 AT 8:00 EST (U.S.) OR -6 GMT

(In other words, 50 hours after this post).
    Last edited by Andre Fairchilde; 2008-01-05 at 06:48 PM.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Mafia IV - Star Wars - Day 1 Please Move

A little man walks into a room filled with people.

"Surrounded, this house is. To leave the room, I'm afraid I must not ask anyone. No, nobody, I must ask... no, Everybody, I must ask to... Leave the room, I must not ask anyone to. To leave the room, by me, no one must be asked. No, the room to leave, no one ask must. I ... I ... shall by someone be left, the room ask. Not. Ask nobody the room somebody leave shall I. The room leave, shall I? The room... as it is... everyone must leave... with them in it. Phew. Understand?"

((Phew!! That's hard to write. Cookies if someone gets the reference for my RPing this game... The hardest RP I'll ever do!))
    Last edited by Skippy; 2007-12-01 at 02:16 AM.
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

A talking cat walks into the room looking confused.
    Hello, can someone direct me to Pewter City please?
    I'm supposed to meet two of my friends there but think I took a wrong turn somewhere.
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2007-12-19 at 07:07 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy View Post
    A little man walks into a room filled with people.

"Surrounded, this house is. To leave the room, I'm afraid I must not ask anyone. No, nobody, I must ask... no, Everybody, I must ask to... Leave the room, I must not ask anyone to. To leave the room, by me, no one must be asked. No, the room to leave, no one ask must. I ... I ... shall by someone be left, the room ask. Not. Ask nobody the room somebody leave shall I. The room leave, shall I? The room... as it is... everyone must leave... with them in it. Phew. Understand?"

((Phew!! That's hard to write. Cookies if someone gets the reference for my RPing this game... The hardest RP I'll ever do!))
    ((Yoda speak Monty Python Inspector Tiger sketch! Of course, I helped with that. ))

A young girl walks out of a house holding a camera. "Wow! Is this the weal pwace where all dose big monsters fwom Staw Wars pway? Can I see Jabby da Hup? An' Hans Sowo? Can I see dem all before we go home? Pwease???" She raises her camera, and on closer inspection it seems to be a toy plastic camera, and begins to take photos of the area. Then she sees the cat. "Cat! Mummy, mummy, it's a cat! Pwease get wid of it. I don't wike cats. Mummyyyyyyyy!" SObbing wildly the little girl runs away from the cat (FC) screaming for her Mummy.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

5. - Top - End - #5

What's the problem kid? Never seen a talking cat before?
    The cat runs after the girl (CKG) hoping that she might lead him to where he wants to go or at least to the twerp and his pikachu.

((Don't know anything at all about star wars so not going to bother trying a poor imitation that I'll probably get bored of halfway through))
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2007-12-01 at 05:58 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

A bald man in a red and black top, looking somewhat like a uniform, wonders in and looks around. He appears to be dreadfully confused.

"I am Captain Pickard of the Starship Enterprise...I'm just not sure where my ship is. Hang on...is this Star Wars? Damnit! I'm in the wrong world again...Star Wars, Star Trek...they're so similar!"

Pickard stands there in a huff, waiting for someone to annoy him so he can point at them.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

The Mandalorian seated at a table in the back watches the antics of the people in the bar, and waits for his contact to show up.

*checks his time-piece*

Late. Figures.
    Long live the Ceikatar!

Here Be Dragons

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

Now, Introlow myslef, Allow me to. I'm sorry. Alself me to myduce introlow myslef. Introme -to-lose mlow alself. Alme to you introself mylowduce. A moment, excuse me. *Bangs himself on the side of the head* To introduce myself, allow me. That no one leave the room, I must ask, I'm afraid. To introduce myself, allow me. I'm Inspector Someonespointingagunatyou."

"Someonespointingagunatyou?"

"Where? Where?" *Turns around quickly*

"Oh, Me. Right."
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

deathstikssss anyone?
    Last edited by Crimmy; 2007-12-01 at 01:35 PM.
    Last edited by Crimmy : Tomorrow at 26:72 DM.

Spoiler
    Show

Iron Avatarist has gone on hiatus. Give me your feedback, please
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #10
    Halfling in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Well, let's get this pointing started. (spins around until he gets dizzy, then extends his finger at Zar Peter)

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ettin in the Playground

Sitting in the corner of a room is a lone figure, garbed in cloak with a hood, totally covering it's face. A cup of unknown beverage lays on desk before it and by the look of it, it waits somebody.

Where could he be? It was arranged for us to meet here almost half an hour ago.

When the talking cat walks in the bar and the little girl almost starts crying, the mysterious figure just rolls its eyes(if anybody could saw that under the hood), drinks it's beverage to the end then stands up and walks out of the room.

He obviously isn't coming and I'll have to look for him elsewhere.

When some idiot starts bumbling barely understanable words the figure only steps quicker and is gone within few seconds.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Barbarian in the Playground

Lights flicker on and off in an ominous and dreadfully clichéd fashion as FM-47, a crimson-red battle-hardened droid enters the nearby cantina. Sporting a fancy Aratech sniper rifle, the robot wanders around the establishment, as if looking for someone, disregarding the surprised looks coming its way.
    After what appears to be a fruitless search, FM-47 lowers his weapon ever-so-slightly and begins to speak into a radio attached to its wrist. Predictably enough, the droid's voice sound metallic and completely devoid of any emotion whatsoever.

Observation: He isn't in this cantina either, master. In fact, the meatbag known as Traveling Angel hasn't showed his squishy face anywhere since November 16.

Theory: Perhaps he is plotting against this most *lovely* of cities and its *charming* residents, master. That would explain his prolonged absence.

Eager suggestion: Perhaps we should redouble our efforts in finding him and taking him out. If the meatbag is involved in any shady business, he might put me out of a job and - ... I mean, he'd be violating the right for a meatbag to live and inexplicably not kill one another.
    Spoiler
    Show

Sigatar by Crimmy

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Mafia IV - Star Wars - Day 1

*A message capsule arrives on the table in the cantina, in front of the Mandalorian. Glancing around, he presses the button to open it*

*krrkt* You have been chosen. Come to the Administrative offices to pick up your assignment. *krrkt*

About time.

*He gets up from the table and walks out of the cantina*

((Kyrian has decided he doesn't have the time to run a game at the moment. I am now Andre's co-narrator. I relinquish my role; it will be recycled through the ranks.))
    Last edited by EmeraldRose; 2007-12-01 at 08:00 PM.
    Long live the Ceikatar!

Here Be Dragons

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

Upon walking into the spaceport, sentient beings are seen everywhere- drinking, eating, buying, selling, gambling, and killing. Anything and anyone can be found here...for a price.

It's a typical day on Tatooine.

An Imperial Cruiser is suddenly in the skies above Mos Eisley spaceport.

This planet is now under the authority of The Empire. Surrender the Hutts to us, or all will perish!

After the announcement blares its way through the spaceport and environs, the cantina band on the stage starts up another tune. Conversation resumes and people continue about their business.

((Alright. Let's get this game started!))

The Mandalorian continues on his way towards the Administrative buildings.

Should be interesting.

EDIT: Please note...some roles will be revised. Not the role itself, but what it is capable of. Those with revised roles will be PMd by myself or Andre. Please stand by for transmission...
    Last edited by EmeraldRose; 2007-12-01 at 04:14 PM.
    Long live the Ceikatar!

Here Be Dragons

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"CurlyKitGirl what reason did you have to point?" Said The man clad in black.

16. - Top - End - #16

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    ((Yoda speak Monty Python Inspector Tiger sketch! Of course, I helped with that. ))
    Inspector Tiger sketch? I can sort of remember the sketch, but I thought it was called something else.... Also, I can't remember any tigers...

Figran D'An puts his instrument down....

"The Empire?! Oh noes!!"

Before looking oddly at the droid...

why wasn't it stopped at the door?
    Last edited by Vampiric; 2007-12-01 at 04:20 PM.

TRAF Awards

Spoiler
    Show
    I fought The Mysterious Circle of Shadowy Chairs in Discworld I (Dei in Machina) till the end, won the game and survived and all I got is this lousy signature line.

Thanks Banjo1985 for Count Catula!

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

A protocol droid enters the cantina.

Oh dear, oh dear me! What a wretched hive of scum and villiany this place is!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

18. - Top - End - #18

PirateCaptain

In a booth at the back of the cantina, a figure sat with three others. each holding cards in their hands. The sabbac pot was quite large at the moment. Bidding was also intense. each held a hold out blaster on thier hips. each were looking to score the sabbac pot and buy thier own ship. A ship ment freedom. The freedom to take only those shipping contracts they wanted. the kind that doesnt get you in trouble with the imperials. Then the Announcement. The game of sabbac intensified. They werent about to let anyone else join in.
    This is my BRUTE'S MINICITY

19. - Top - End - #19

A man in a black trenchcoat wanders through the rainy streets of Tatooine. The falcon. He had to get the falcon. All in his mind concentrated on this fact. But... where to begin the search. A smiling cat crosses his way. He looks up, frighted. A smiling cat... he was sure that would be a sign for something. But... no. The cat flees under his stares beneath a stairway.
    So, he could show up at Luckys cantina and watch the cantina band. But who would be there now? No one new about the falcon, all were exited because the Empire is taking over this planet. Ok, let's give them the Hutts if they need them, he needs the falcon. NOW.
    Maybe nibleswick knows where it is.

((Ok, we have the player list and an introduction. Could we have some rules and roles or are they secret?))
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #20

OldWizardGuy

Walking through the streets is a man clad in a dark robe. Holding a walking cane in front of him, he limps his way down the street, strangely poking ahead with the stick, as if checking to see if anything is in front of him.

A particularly strong gust of wind causes his hood to flutter, revealing a face worn by weather and battles with a 24-hour shadow on his lower jaw that is rapidly going grey, with a ugly looking scan that runs horizontally across the bridge of his nose and scarred tissue over two hollow indentations where on most humans eyes would be. Tugging down the hood, the man grumbles.

"Cursed weather. Back in my day, the wind blew the other way, with sand getting into your boots. How I hate having sand in my boots."

Turning towards the local cantina, the figure then trips over a fleeing cat (Fleeing Coward) and falls to the ground painfully, raising a cloud of dust. Pulling himself up, he spits out blood from a split lip and raises his fist at the sky angrily.

"Sithspawning road! What are we paying taxes for here if they can't properly pave the main street to the bar! That pothole could have killed me! Back in my day, this would be grounds for a REVOLUTION! Young fools, not taking care of the roads."
    Last edited by Pwenet; 2007-12-01 at 05:11 PM.
    My DM Reputation
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspectre
    I'm good at making you fear the unknown. Pwenet is good at making you fear the known, which had been the unknown five minutes before he pushed you off screaming into the abyss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    I'm feeling this real hard now.
    Curse you, Pwenet. Curse you.... You had my hopes up there...

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

((An update on Role Changes:

The Bounty Hunters, whoever they are...are now Imperial Agents who have infiltrated Mos Eisely under the strict, cruel eye of Darth Vader.

The Lovers: When one is killed/ lynched, the other is no longer killed as well. They also have some other special rules thrown in. They are the only ones aware of the details of these special rules.

EDIT: @ ZP...I'll have Andre put the updated roles into the first post when he gets home.))
    Last edited by EmeraldRose; 2007-12-01 at 05:12 PM.
    Long live the Ceikatar!

Here Be Dragons

22. - Top - End - #22

((Switches point to TA.
    I agree with Freshmeat, first day is alway just random points so might as well get rid of an inactive.))
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #23

The little Sith Lady nods ageement with FM47 and points at Travelling Angel.

"What's in this empty box ?"
    "Youth and talent is no match for age and treachery."
    Mechwarrior by Elder Tsofu

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

whatssss have you donesss, traveling?
    Last edited by Crimmy : Tomorrow at 26:72 DM.

Spoiler
    Show

Iron Avatarist has gone on hiatus. Give me your feedback, please
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #25
    Orc in the Playground

Sitting at a far end corner in the cantina, smoking a odd-looking metallic pipe, is a dak silhoute; hidden beneath his dark robes. He stares oddy at the cantina band, "What a bunch of fools, wasting their talent in a rotten cantina like this"mumbles him. His reddish-brown eyes glancing everyone, steadily, paciently, with all the time in the world.
    Last edited by Heroic; 2007-12-01 at 07:27 PM.

Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

Formerly known as Hero 1.0

26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground

First post updated with rules. There aren't any hidden rules that you know of.

We will include a couple of activities as the days go on, perhaps Rancor baiting, or Jawa tossing, etc.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

27. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

An ewok carrying a small tube that looks like a light saber hilt walks into the room. He immediately notices the shining protocol droid and walks over to it, staring at it intensely.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Pixie in the Playground

A young man, no more than sixteen, is casually drinking a liquid of some kind in a booth. "Man.." he says, to none in particular "Of all the places to start anew, the old man picks here. I mean, look at that fella" *points at Traveling Angel*"That is not the type of person you want to be neighbors with."
    Last edited by Aemoh; 2007-12-01 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Colors

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

29. - Top - End - #29
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kireny Slane walked into the cantina. She immediately noticed all the suspicious glares sent her way.

Figures. Can a day go by without someone calling me a traitor?

She hadn't always been Kireny Slane, a Corellian girl. Or even Lara Notsil, her previous identity. But Gara Petothel, the Imperial Intelligence agent was long gone. Many knew who she had been, but many were blinded by what she had done against the them, forgetting all that she had done to help.

She looks around her gaze settling on Timberwolf.

Hide in the corner, will you? she thinks to herself.

((Yes, I am roleplaying cross gender, but couldn't pass Kireny/Lara/Gara up. Yes, this does violate the chronology, (Vader's alive) but still the concept is perfect.))

30. - Top - End - #30

*CLANG* "OW, SITHSPIT! STUPID BUCKET OF BOLTS!" There was another clang as the dirty, greasy, and sore Captain Nibleswick of the Emerald Star kicked his ship. He called to his Astromech, "Rock, I'm going for a drink, watch the Star." RC-96 tootled in the affirmative.

Latter the good captain walks into the cantina, orders a Lomin Ale, and leans against the bar. Looking around he notices something odd, and says, "Hey what's an Ewok (Lizard Lord) doing on tatooine?