New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Mafia IV - Star Wars - NIGHT 8

This was and was actually my first WW game ever. Thanks everybody for making it such a fun one.

As a note, the main reason I exposed myself to save Zeb was because the only other person I would have trusted at the time, Shadow, had died the night before, and therefore there wasn't anybody I could contact to act as a proxy without there being a good chance of their being a wolf.
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2008-01-08 at 05:03 AM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

2. - Top - End - #422
    Ettin in the Playground

Like I already told you, if I hadn't died that day(forgot which one it was) you would be my next scan. Then perhaps I could do much more for Rebels.

The lovers could had much bigger impact on game. My first scry was a lucky one. I scanned banjo in hopes that he will be a rebel and that I can start forming a networt. Result wasn't what I hopped for, but a good one non the less. Topher killed him next night. The second scan was a wated one if I ever saw one. I scanned Jontom which got killed by mafia group Topher was supposed to protect me that night, but he got lynched. I still can't believe you people fell for such an obvious set up. That night, Hutts got me and that was the end of lovers.

I had it planned to scan Freshmeat and Pwenet, and that would obviously made a good plan. Had I survived, lovers could do much, much more.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

3. - Top - End - #423
    Bugbear in the Playground

Just a few minor corrections/additoons on Freshmeat's posts:
    Day 3: Fleeing Coward contacts me and claims to have scried me as the baner, which is correct. He also claims that Shadow is a villager. I'm not exactly sure if I can trust him, but since he's not asking to be protected (and I don't intend to do so either until he makes himself trustworthy) I've got nothing to lose by merely talking to him at this point.
    My original intention there was to offer an Imp up as soon as we find one and maybe even a Hutt to gain your trust so that we could get the seer lynched when we find him. Unfortunately, we had no luck with the scries (Didn't scry a single Imp up until the point I died) and Bushranger beat me to the punch by exposing himself early to save Zeb.

Day 4:The votes are beginning to get interesting. Topher quite clearly gets framed, but I join the bandwagon anyway on the off-chance the masons are guiding the vote. As I discover later on, this isn't the case. Since nothing of interest is really happening, I also manage (somehow) to completely miss Mordokai's attempts to save topher. Else I probably would have saved him.
    The simple things sometimes just works best, we knew people will see it as a blatant attempt at framing topher but unless he came out with a role, most people would be willing to lynch him anyways just in case it was a double bluff.

Day 5: FC admits to making a mistake and that Radikalskippy is actually a Jedi. This makes me even more suspicious of FC.
    I contact Skippy and get the entire mason list after some prodding. As it turns out, the masons are in contact with yet another 'seer': Raiserblade.
    Had nothing to lose at that point, figured that even if I withheld that piece of info, you'd get radikalskippy scried again by Bushranger in the next few days which would have gotten you the mason list anyways and I'd throw away my last slim chance of convincing you that I was the seer.

Night 5: Protect myself, since I'm assuming both factions know my identity at this point, and because I'm very likely to get attacked tonight (rather than the 'obvious' target Bushranger). Later on, this turns out to be a good move.

I ask Bushranger to scry Hero, who in turn scries FC. Since I'm pretty sure that Raiserblade is mafia no matter what, I don't contact him. FC informs me that he intends to scry Bushranger.
    Bushranger scries Hero as the fool indeed (a role that Hero claimed all along), but Hero apparently scries FC as the fool.

So now I'm confused, as I'm assuming the 'fool scries seer as fool' rule is in effect. Since FC scries Bushranger to be a Hutt however (whereas Raiserblade scries Bushranger to be an Imperial), this makes little sense. I contact Andre to find out if the 'fool scries seer as fool' rule is in effect, and he says no, which clears things up considerably.
    Took 2 50-50 guesses that night and got both of them wrong. We knew that the imps would also try to kill either you or Bushranger but we just happened to pick the same target.
    Once you survived, it was either accuse Bushranger of been an Imperial or a Hutt since accusing him of been the fool obviously wouldn't work. Unfortunately, I picked wrong. In hindsight it would have made more sense to accuse him of been an imperial since he just killed a Hutt.

Night 6: Protect myself, since it benefits the rebels more in the long run (if I protect Bushranger, I die, and they just kill off Bushranger on the turn thereafter).
    I ask FC to scry evnafets. If FC is a Hutt, he might be reluctant to kill off the seer because he'd know he'd automatically die then as well. There's also still a slight chance that he might give me a correct scry result again.
    Meanwhile, I ask Bushranger to scry Curlykitgirl, whom he scries a rebel.
    I was indeed reluctant but due to other factors that affected our team's communication that night, Bushranger got killed instead of Hero (We knew he was the fool at that point).
    Also had scried evnafets the night before so that wasn't much of a problem and I would have given you our scry result (rebel even though at first Andre returned it as Imp) had Bushranger survived. We weren't aware at that point that the Devil also played the Alpha role when it came to scries.

2. The Imperials had the misfortune of being discovered rather quickly by the lovers (Mordokai [Leia] scried Banjo rather quickly and had topher [Han Solo] kill him off), whereas the Hutts immediately killed off Endeavourl [I presume because he was roleplaying an R2D2 clone]). In fact, I attribute the fact that the Hutts didn't suffer from this to a considerable number of their members being fairly new and unknown. Those can fly under the radar for a long time.
    I'm glad to see that it's also these people that proved to be active players.
    Always nice to have active new players on board, certainly one of the more enjoyable games I've played on the ww side.
    We killed Endeavourl purely at random using the dice roller. Funnily enough, Dr. Bath rolled me first but I obviously wasn't going to let my own team kill me

5. To me, it seems like the Hutts tried to control the votes too much. As I mentioned to Fleeing Coward on MSN earlier: due to large number of fishy, minor bandwagons that popped up and died out during nearly every day, it was perfectly possible to find the rest of the wolves belonging to a certain faction as soon as one dies. No seer required.
    We never actually tried to control any bandwagons, just all random points most of the time although admittedly avoiding bandwagons too many times is likely to cause just as much suspicion.

I've stated before that the 'draw option' is too easy to achieve, but I understand that Andre wanted to keep things simple for now, and I'm not sure how much attention anyone pays to the draw part anyway. It's really only a minor concern.
    The draw was just a technicality for us really, our main attention were still focused on trying to win. While we did kill Mordokai to prevent the Imps from getting the draw condition, we would have done it anyways just to stop the every second day scries.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Ogre in the Playground

And I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling droids! Bah!

Quote Originally Posted by Freshmeat_ View Post
    8. After being scried twice by Bushranger and twice by Hero, I wouldn't be surprised if Bath was the most-scried person in a single Mafia game ever.
    It's all due to my general awesomeness of course.

Although in hindsight, RPing a character based off Greedo, a bounty hunter and a Huttese gangster, wasn't the greatest idea...

All in all, a very fun game, although I did lose intrest when it became Freashmeat deciding who was to die. Being able to go public and never die irked me a bit since it doesn't seem to be particularly in the spirit of the game, although it does allow for different stratergies to be used.

Also that makes three roles in three games that I've played in. Although this was the first as a wolf. Pretty fun, even if I was the first Hutt to go down, besides auto-lynch.

I'm looking forward to the next one. Thanks Andre and Emerald Rose!

5. - Top - End - #425
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

Alright, this was my first WW game here. So, I was a bit suprised to get a PM saying "Hello, you are Jabba the Hutt." So I generally tried to follow a fair bit of the advice of those with more experience, and stay away from the limelight. Unfortunately, I thought avoiding bandwagons would do this, but I probably stand out with flashing red lights in hindsight...

For purely RP reasons, I tried to contact Vampiric early, but the other Hutts suggested silencing him... which advice I took.

Regarding the Bushranger kill: that one was sent in on my last day of finals for the semester, so I spent several hours on the road before realizing FC was trying to convince me to change the kill to Hero. I sent off a PM against Bushranger just before realizing that there was a chance (slim) of getting him lynched instead. My fault, and my apologies to Fleeing Coward, who was my most active fellow Hutt strategist. FC also tipped me off that Freshmeat had gotten the villager PM and warned me against contacting him... Which is why I gave the "I lost the PM" defense, rather than trying to imitate the actual one.

I wanted to try to get in touch with the Imps to form an alliance to whittle down on Freshmeat's safe list, but the only Imp we scried, ever, was Evnafets, and he scried as a Rebel/villager. I figured, if we didn't do this, we were hosed... even before Freshmeat showed an amazing run of hitting Werewolves on both sides...

Thanks to everyone who played, it was fun, and I hope to do better next time!

Edit: Yes, I sent in the last kill early, I do not have Internet at home, so I had to either be visiting my parents or making unusual efforts to post on weekends. Oh, my last scry was on Pwenet, who was also my next target...
    Last edited by Shishnarfne; 2008-01-08 at 03:36 PM.
    "Chess, like love, like music, has the power to make men happy." --Siegbert Tarrasch

6. - Top - End - #426

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Shishnarfne View Post
    Edit: Yes, I sent in the last kill early, I do not have Internet at home, so I had to either be visiting my parents or making unusual efforts to post on weekends. Oh, my last scry was on Pwenet, who was also my next target...
    The blind old Jedi smiles at the defeat of evil, and pulls out his lightsaber from a hiding place, and raises it in salute to his fallen comrades.
    My DM Reputation
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspectre
    I'm good at making you fear the unknown. Pwenet is good at making you fear the known, which had been the unknown five minutes before he pushed you off screaming into the abyss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    I'm feeling this real hard now.
    Curse you, Pwenet. Curse you.... You had my hopes up there...

7. - Top - End - #427

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeing Coward
    Took 2 50-50 guesses that night and got both of them wrong. We knew that the imps would also try to kill either you or Bushranger but we just happened to pick the same target.
    Once you survived, it was either accuse Bushranger of been an Imperial or a Hutt since accusing him of been the fool obviously wouldn't work. Unfortunately, I picked wrong. In hindsight it would have made more sense to accuse him of been an imperial since he just killed a Hutt.
    After Bushranger had exposed Dr. Bath as a Hutt, I'm not sure if that would have worked. I think you would have had more success with accusing me of being a wolf on the following day. It's quite possible that Bushranger, unsure of whether I really was Luke or not (as I had already contacted him by then) wouldn't jump to my defense. Since most people were willing to follow any lead at that point, I'm pretty certain that if you presented a convincing story, you could have had me lynched [as long as you didn't claim to be the seer]. It's fairly likely some of the Imperials would have jumped on that bandwagon as well, because they'd know they could get the baner killed that way.
    On the subsequent night you could then get Bushranger killed, at which point defeat for the villagers would have been certain.

Sure, you'd die in the process, but since you were going to die anyway, you might just as well take down as many rebel power roles as you can before you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath
    All in all, a very fun game, although I did lose intrest when it became Freashmeat deciding who was to die. Being able to go public and never die irked me a bit since it doesn't seem to be particularly in the spirit of the game, although it does allow for different stratergies to be used.
    Personally, I think that (just like in Mafia V) going for the 'higher moral ground' route (i.e. take over the voting phase, expose yourself as good guys and dare anyone to oppose you) is the best course of action. After the death of Leia, Han and R2D2, it was almost certainly the only one.

I wouldn't say that it's 'not in the spirit of the game', but I do agree that it's boring.
    Heated discussions about who's good and who's bad, and watching accusations fly is half the fun of this game. I didn't trust that to lead to any real results however, and since time was short, I stuck to a reliable one-man-army strategy that was sure to work, as long I could actually find and kill Mafia every single day from then on, which I felt I could. Granted, I (foolishly) did assume both mafia groups only contained 5 members at that point, and didn't realize that that would be a tad bit too low until around night 7.

The fact that I wasn't roleplaying much wasn't helping either in making things interesting for the mafia (who could only watch on and await the night in anticipation) or the rest of the rebels (who could, well, do nothing).

Quote Originally Posted by Shishnarfne
    Interestingly enough, I actually did intend to protect Pwenet during the next night if I was wrong about Shishnarfne. Since victory was certain at that point, I figured I might just as well try to save as many people as possible before we'd get Jabba.
    After the last lynching, only six players would remain. Two of these would be known to Jabba (himself and I) and possibly a few more. Therefore, I estimated that it wouldn't take long for Jabba to find the last Jedi (Pwenet), so he was my prime choice for protection on the following night.
    Of course, if you hadn't been Jabba, then someone else would have been. And that person might not have decided to attack Pwenet, so it's impossible to say whether I actually would have been able to bane a kill there.
    Spoiler
    Show

Sigatar by Crimmy

8. - Top - End - #428

Well, in some ways that was the most interesting WW game I've been in, and in some way it was the most boring ( I don't want to be a mason any more *sob*, I've been a mason my last four games *sob*). I liked the theme quite a lot, and it was fun playing as a clumsy Jedi/Pilot. but it sort of lost interest when we had four people claiming to be the seer contacting us, and the baner as well.

@ZP Please don't make me a mason in Diskworld.

9. - Top - End - #429

Quote Originally Posted by Freshmeat_ View Post
    After Bushranger had exposed Dr. Bath as a Hutt, I'm not sure if that would have worked. I think you would have had more success with accusing me of being a wolf on the following day. It's quite possible that Bushranger, unsure of whether I really was Luke or not (as I had already contacted him by then) wouldn't jump to my defense. Since most people were willing to follow any lead at that point, I'm pretty certain that if you presented a convincing story, you could have had me lynched [as long as you didn't claim to be the seer]. It's fairly likely some of the Imperials would have jumped on that bandwagon as well, because they'd know they could get the baner killed that way.
    On the subsequent night you could then get Bushranger killed, at which point defeat for the villagers would have been certain.

Sure, you'd die in the process, but since you were going to die anyway, you might just as well take down as many rebel power roles as you can before you do.
    Now that the game's over and we know the roles, it's easy enough to say but had I accused Bushranger of been an imperial, it might have been a different story since Raiser Blade also called bushranger an Imp. If nothing else at least been some more doubt in your mind about who's telling the truth considering that an Imp would have no hesitation in giving up a hutt. But since I went with Hutt we can only leave what could have happened to pure speculation.
    Targetting you for the lynch was never really an option unless I could get you to start a bandwagon against Bushranger. Sure, the imps might jump on the bandwagon if there was enough people but the moment you came out and claimed banership and offered a valid alternative, the bandwagon would just collapse. The villagers with the seer exposed obviously would be reluctant to point at the only person that has a chance of keeping the seer alive and even the mafia would probably not go ahead with it as if we do succeed, everyone who bandwagoned against you would come to the top of the lynch list and the game probably would have ended just as quickly.
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2008-01-09 at 08:36 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

10. - Top - End - #430
    Halfling in the Playground

Well that was fun, thanks for hosting Andre.
    I lived through the Invasion of the Zombies and all I got was this lousy signature thingie made by a lazy narrator. Go me!
    I fought The Mysterious Circle of Shadowy Chairs in Discworld I (Dei in Machina) till the end, won the game and survived and all I got is this lousy signature line.

11. - Top - End - #431

Thanks Andre, that was an interesting first game.
    Learned some real valuable lessons in this one, particularly: Read the rules closely!!!
    My lynch could have easliy been avoided had I read the rules correctly. I thought the Hutts had to kill Han at night to achieve their secondary objective so I allowed myself to get lynched(knew I was dead anyway)...only to later realize I messed up. Oh well, good guys won anyway .
    You haven’t got a womb. Where’s the fetus gonna gestate; you gonna keep it in a box?
    Don’t fear the darkness, fear what it hides.

Spoiler
    Show

Avatar and sig picture by kpenguin.

12. - Top - End - #432
    Ogre in the Playground

This was quite an interesting game. I loved it from the very beginning, but I lost track of it when I died.

When the game started and I saw the list of masons, my first thought was "Well, crimsonmage is on our side. He's a relatively new player and he tends to draw a lot of attention. We might be screwed. However, my guts tell me I'll get killed before any of my fellow masons. I think he should be the one that passes the information around and keeps us informed and unified." Living in the same house, it was really easy to share information and thoughts. Until the multi-seer thing. It was a real madness, having all the scriers together, or at least, their proxies. Lucky Freshmeat could analyze the data accurately enough, or everything would have been lost.

As I predicted, I was the first to go down.

Anyway, congratulations, Rebels!!!
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

13. - Top - End - #433
    Dwarf in the Playground

Of course one initial thought - before the Lovers rules change - was to have Thecrimsonmage and Radikalskippy both be the lovers...
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

14. - Top - End - #434
    Ogre in the Playground

Yes. That would have been amusing, right?
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

Spoiler
    Show
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

15. - Top - End - #435
    Ogre in the Playground

Thanks for playing everyone! This was my first attempt at co-narrating, and it was fun to write some of the scenes.

To chime in on the PM-your-role thing, this has been done often and to the great benefit of many wolves It is easier than you think to fake an initial PM, especially if there is recruiting in a game.

I have only to point to Camp to show two different people it worked for...one quite spectacularly.

Well, that's another 96K credits in the account...on to the next job...

*the Mandalorian's ship blasts off from the spacedock, leaving Tattooine behind...for the moment*
    Long live the Ceikatar!

Here Be Dragons

16. - Top - End - #436

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldRose View Post
    To chime in on the PM-your-role thing, this has been done often and to the great benefit of many wolves It is easier than you think to fake an initial PM, especially if there is recruiting in a game.

I have only to point to Camp to show two different people it worked for...one quite spectacularly.
    It's different when there's recruitment as then, noone really can be trusted no matter what. Without it though, the PM thing just skews things too much in the villager's favor 99% of the time unless a villager was foolish enough to give it to a wolf.

@v That's the 1% of the time, it doesn't end a game in the villager's favor although admittedly I would have tried to get it this game had it not been for the death of Shadow and Bushranger coming out on the same night/day.
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2008-01-10 at 09:51 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #437
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeing Coward View Post
    unless a villager was foolish enough to give it to a wolf.
    Yeah. And that doesn't ever happen, huh?
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #438

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeing Coward View Post
    It's different when there's recruitment as then, noone really can be trusted no matter what. Without it though, the PM thing just skews things too much in the villager's favor 99% of the time unless a villager was foolish enough to give it to a wolf.
    I agree that if it favors someone, it'd be the villagers, but I wonder why this is getting so much attention. More often than not, it's not allowed, and in those games where it is, it rarely has a big (if one at all) impact.

To name three quick examples of games where this came up in a non-recruitment game: this one (where the game was already decided by the time it became an issue) Rockstar II (where a band merely has to confide in someone - and have everyone back it up - and watch as it gets confirmed a few turns thereafter as soon as one of those band members gets killed) and Llama llama duck (where there's enough special roles that forging a PM becomes a piece of cake).
    As long as people don't go overboard with it, I'm pretty sure it'll remain that way. Despite that, I still approve of including fixes to this in those games where it's allowed. Making the villager role PM public goes a long way to removing the issue entirely, for example.
    Last edited by Freshmeat; 2008-01-11 at 04:50 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Sigatar by Crimmy

19. - Top - End - #439

I know the effect it had in this game was minimal but it could be a potential problem in other games as sending role pms isn't exactly the easiest thing to regulate.
    Theoretically the game could be over on day one if the baner comes out, no one disputes him and then the villagers/masons just sends him their role PMs.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #440

Is there going to be awards like last time?
    I kill fleeing coward.
    Spoiler
    Show

Look upon the Goddess and rejoice!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespe Ratavo View Post
    Curly, . . . you are not only made of epic win and not fail, but you are officially the greatest shipper of all time
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Mr. Scruffy is all knowing; he doesn't believe in squid bones, so neither should you!
    Bathatars!Blog!

21. - Top - End - #441
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Mafia IV - Star Wars - Waiting for the Awards Show

Yes.

Almighty Salmon is very busy lately with studies, but I want to wait for the awards to be done before we do the awards show and after party.

It may be just a little longer though, I was hoping for today (Friday) or tomorrow (Saturday).
    Last edited by Andre Fairchilde; 2008-01-11 at 09:11 PM.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

22. - Top - End - #442
    Dwarf in the Playground

A gathering of stars...

And now what we've all been waiting for!!!!

The Mafia IV - Star Wars Award Show!!!!

(Thanks to Curlykitgirl's narration)
    It’s the premier of Andre Lucas’ Fairecas’ latest film in his epic sci-fi record smasher. Star Mafia Wars IV: The Falcon Flies Home.

Limousines and the top class fighter jets and the stars disembark. Zeb the Troll; Freshmeat; Topher; Mordokai; Dr. Bath and all the actors and actresses who play some of the most famous roles in history all enter the Odium Theatre to watch their masterpiece unfurl on the silver screen.

Andre and his wife ER stand on a small podium to say a few words,

”Hello and welcome to the first screening of our film. But first we have a few things to –“ He breaks off suddenly as sirens wail and a squad of policemen run into the room wit sirens attached to their helmets. They walk up to Andre and ER; one says, “Are these the two what did it?” looking towards the shadowy enclave of the door.

A woman steps into the light and circle of shocked faces. ”Yes! They’re the brutes who abducted my little Lilly, enslaved her and murdered her for aesthetic fun” She clasps something round in her arms and a small metallic voice comes from it, ”They abducted me. I was held prisoner in a small room with no food until I made their trophies. They didn’t even clean my water.”

“Roight then. Mr. Andre Fairecas; Mrs. ER Fairecas; you are under arrest for,” he pauses to look at his notebook and looks at the next three pages. “…various crimes including over twenty four accounts of first degree, pre-meditated murder; abduction of three minors; enslaving the minors as an actress; a trophy maker and a writer. Also for assault; willful destruction of property; stealing one Death Ray class-14d and operating it without a license and littering. The full account will be made clear to you at the station as the full account of your crimes is too long to long to go into here.”

Andre and ER are taken off to the station and very embarrassed Police Cadet hands out the awards.

The Bad Guys

Huttese Gangsters

the Jabba the Hutt

the Darth Vader

Imperial Agents

The Good Guys

Rebels

Luke Skywalker

C3P0

R2D2

Han Solo

Princess Leia

Then the Cadet scurries out as the bemused audience watches the film and gossip amongst themselves.

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR PLAYING!

HUGE THANKS TO ALMIGHTY SALMON FOR THE TROPHIES!
    Last edited by Andre Fairchilde; 2008-01-23 at 11:18 PM.

23. - Top - End - #443
    Ogre in the Playground

A bit dissappointed, I am. For the Jedi, a trophy there is not. A good game, however, it was. For narrating it, thanks I say. Wait for the next, I will.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #444

These are some nice avatars, Salmon. The Huttese Gangster award looks funny (in a good way) and the Imperial Agent one is pretty nice as well.
    Too bad you were too busy to make more of these.
    (also, if Mavia V was any indication, the 'role awards' seem to be liked a little less, because getting a certain role isn't a sign of a certain accomplishment)
    I'm still sigging the Skywalker award though, if only as a reminder.

Here's a quick shout-out to Curly, for writing a humorous post-game narration.
    And of course, a big thanks to Andre and Emeraldrose, for running yet another edition of Mafia.
    Spoiler
    Show

Sigatar by Crimmy

25. - Top - End - #445
    Ettin in the Playground

Allright, I get a prize! Now, just find a place where to put it. Good work Salmon. Now I just have to figure out what my award represents. In case you forgot, I never watched any SW movie

Good work on post game narration Curly, it really made me laught And a big thank you from my side as well, to Andre and ER for putting up this great game.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

26. - Top - End - #446

Yay I have a helmet, thanks Salmon. I couldn't believe the ones who brought us this fun had enslaved you! The horror!
    I lived through the Invasion of the Zombies and all I got was this lousy signature thingie made by a lazy narrator. Go me!
    I fought The Mysterious Circle of Shadowy Chairs in Discworld I (Dei in Machina) till the end, won the game and survived and all I got is this lousy signature line.

27. - Top - End - #447
    Dwarf in the Playground

@ RS

AS is super super busy, and I hated to ask him to do any more.

That doesn't mean he can't do more in the future, but the show had to go on and I'd been sitting on the post for waaaaaaaay too long as it was.

28. - Top - End - #448
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Fairchilde View Post
    @ RS

AS is super super busy, and I hated to ask him to do any more.

That doesn't mean he can't do more in the future, but the show had to go on and I'd been sitting on the post for waaaaaaaay too long as it was.
    No problem. I kinda thought about it. The most important thing was playing, after all. And I had a lot of fun in this game, even without a trophy. Thanks a lot for everything!!
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #449
    Ogre in the Playground

Glad y'all enjoyed it! Writing the death scenes was fun
    Long live the Ceikatar!

Here Be Dragons

30. - Top - End - #450
    Orc in the Playground

So cool! Thanks for the excellent game Andre!

Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

Formerly known as Hero 1.0