New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Pirates of the Dragon Isles(IC)

"In this altar of blackened boats, above the saltscarred corpses of the sea, I ask your servants to my side, Nerull, to serve your cause and send the souls of my foes to your skeletal maw," Green and black energy crackles from Tulek's eyes around his body, and a skeletal skum appears in front of the first enemy Tulek's eyes catch sight of, where it begins to attack immediately.

Spoiler
    Show
    Skeletal Skum (Medium Skeleton) summoned on M4, where it attacks E1. The casting was a full-round action, so Tulek's done for right now. It attacks immidiately, as per Summon Monster. So, Full attack.
    Skum:
    HP: 2d12 (13 HP)
    AC: 14 (2 Dex, 2 Natural) DR 5/Bludgeoning
    Skum Bite: (1d20+5)[15]
    Two Claws: (1d20+5)[12] and (1d20+5)[12]
    Damage if they hit: (2d6+4)[11] (1d4+2)[5] (1d4+1)[2]

2. - Top - End - #92

WolfInSheepsClothing

Karos looks at the group around him and then looks towards the quarterdeck and sees the enemy group that his fellow raiders are up aganinst. By his judgement he figures they need more help down there then against the three sailors up here.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move to J6 and fire at the enemy with the greatsword (E7)
    Attack:(1d20+8)[18]
    Damage:(1d8+4)[5](+2 if human)
    The bunny's scared, the bunny's scared of you...shivering.
    And you've got these f***ing claws and these fangs man And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs and you're thinking, you're thinking to yourself, I dont know what to do man....I don't know how to kill the bunny With this you don't know how to kill the bunny

3. - Top - End - #93
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tennin

Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tennin stands up, drawing his morningstar, and orders Aqua to fly to the deck to use its breath weapon on the cluster of enemies (I'm assuming at least a standard action; if not, will begin casting Summon Monster 2: plz let me know).

Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 24
    AC: 16
    all spells available

Aqua:

Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Was behind the boat at G16, but will fly up to I12 @ deck level (should be 1 move, assuming 10' heighth from the sea), and blast w/ its acid cone (Ref DC 11, [roll]1d6[/roll] acid, should hit E5, E6).

Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 12
    AC: 15
    needs 9 round for next acid spray
    Last edited by jameswilliamogle; 2007-12-24 at 07:50 PM.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Dwarf in the Playground

Aqua:
    (OOC: roller didn't roll damage)
    (1d6)[2]

5. - Top - End - #95
    Barbarian in the Playground

Marcus HP 18/18, AC 17

Marcus stands and looks at these foes. Not having time to cast a spell, he drops his crossbow (if he hasn't already done so) and draws his dagger, knowing it would be the more effective of the two against sails and ropes.
    Avatar by Vulion. Vectored by me.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground

Round 1

Marcus rechecks his grip on his dagger and stands up, ready to get at those sails once the path is clear.

Grish stands up and uses an over head slash from one his scimitars at the nearby crewman. His slash is wide and the sailor easily steps aside.

Dorian stands and fires his heavy crossbow at one of the nearby sailors(E1). The sailors long unkempt hair flies forward into his face as the crossbow bolt strikes him in the gut. He collapses to the side, unwilling to continue the resistance and drops his club.

Thunk Chunk pulls himself to his feet and rushes over to the release mechanism for the anchor, but is unable to release the mechanism this round. {Needed a standard action to release it(which you used standing up). We can keep your roll for next round. }

Ulfgar, already on his feet, turns and viciously pummels the nearby sailor. His repeated blows from both hands reduce the sailor to a bloody pulp, splattering his blood on the nearby mast.

Karos stands up and moves aft just as Claw swings over to the place where Karos just was. He readies his bow as he moves but doesn't get a chance to shoot(because he used his standard action standing up)

Tulek, having make the swing and remain on his feet, prays and summons a skeletal warrior. The warrior, sensing the commands of its master, lunges forward and rakes the sailor at the top of the stairs. The sailor manages to avoid one of the attacks, but is hit by the second. His shirt is ripped open and bloody lines are seen upon his chest.

Tennin stands up grasping his morningstar and issues Aqua an order to attack. { Yes, commanding "undead" is a standard action. } Aqua moves up and peeks over the railing and then suddenly sprays the three nearest sailors with his acidic breathe. They all flinch from the sudden and unexpected spray, but none of them seem particularly injured by the attack.

The sailor(E2) facing the skeletal warrior steps to the side and swings his club at skeleton smashing its left forearm to bits. The blow doesn't fully disassemble it and it continues attempting to claw the sailor. Once that sailor is clear of the hatchway two more sailors hop up the stairs and engage the pirates in battle. The first(E8) hops to the side and attacks the skeleton. His club misses by inches. The second newcomer(E9) stops at the top of the steps and smashes Ulfgar with a club to the shoulder.

The armored foes(E4, E5) step across and attack a pair of pirates, their swinging their swords cut flesh from bone. The pirates are definitely injured but not out of the game yet.

The greatsword wielding maniac issues a howl and with a massive downward slash cuts one of the pirates in half(F3). Blood squirts and oozes from the two halves creating a massive (and very slippery)blood pool.

The cloaked and tiara wearing figure steps aside in an effort to stay out of the direct battle. She does cast a spell. Suddenly the whole battle goes silent(for all of the recruits anyway).

The three remaining pirates move around the battlefield to flank their foes, but to little use. One of the pirates manages to pierce the armor of their armored foes, but his pierce did very little damage to the burly figure. The captain moves up to the edge of the quarterdeck and with a flourish of her sword, a lightning bolt streaks out down across three of the foes(E5, E6, and E7) and into the deck of the ship with a flash and an eardrum shattering boom(of course no PC can hear it because of the silence spell). The point of impact of the lightning bolt catches fire(J9).

DM Rolls :

Tally :
    Spoiler
    Show

Ulfgar takes 4 damage.
    E1 = Down/Whimpering(4 damage)
    E3 = Dead
    F2 takes 8 damage.
    F3 takes 6 damage.
    F3 takes 19 more damage.
    E4 takes 1(rapier)+2(sneak attack)=3 damage.
    E5 takes 8 electrical damage.
    E6 takes 16 electrical damage.
    E7 takes 8 electrical damage.

Updated Map
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2007-12-25 at 03:53 PM.
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki

7. - Top - End - #97

Thunk Chunk

Heaving on the hunk of metal, Thunk Chunk manages to unhitch the release mechanism on the anchor tosses it over the side while letting out a massive scream of rage, unheard by anyone but himself. Even though the area is silenced a loud noise, like the rushing of the tide, fills his ears as he moves up to the fighter blocking the stairs.

Spoiler
    Show
    7 rounds of raging left

Thunk Chunk uses his last rounds rolls and rages, then tosses the anchor over the side as a standard action, then moves to L5.
    Last edited by Darkantra; 2007-12-26 at 09:20 PM.
    Currently DMing
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eberron: The Secrets of War
    Dance my PC puppets, dance!

Image courtesy of iceddragons

Wonderful Avatar of Mehk, kobold Puppeteer of Legend, by Sneak

8. - Top - End - #98
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tennin

Tennin is nervously trying to get out of the Silence effect.

Actions:
    [Spoiler]Moves to J8, asks F2 if he is injured, to see if he can speak, and then orders Aqua to attack my enemies.[Spoiler]
    Spoiler
    Show

Aqua

Aqua continues to fight the enemy in front of him.

Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Flies to J12, attacks E10.
    to hit: (1d20+3)[12] (+1 if Bless works)
    damage: (1d3)[3]

Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 12
    AC: 15

edit: adjusted the standard action to make Aqua attack
    Last edited by jameswilliamogle; 2007-12-26 at 12:17 PM.

9. - Top - End - #99

WolfInSheepsClothing

Karos
    HP: 22/22
    AC 19

If he has a clear line of sight Karos will try to put down the greatsword weilding maniac. If not he will pick the best shot he has.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack 1:(1d20+6)[19]
    Damage:(1d8+4)[6] +2 if human

Attack 2:(1d20+6)[16]
    Damage:(1d8+4)[12] +2 if human
    And you've got these f***ing claws and these fangs man And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs and you're thinking, you're thinking to yourself, I dont know what to do man....I don't know how to kill the bunny With this you don't know how to kill the bunny

10. - Top - End - #100
    Orc in the Playground

DruidGuy

Ulfgar
    HP: 32/36
    AC 16

Ulgar looks at the sailor who replaced the one he beat to a pulp and smiles, "Ya think ya'd learn by 'is mistake not ta stand in me way."

Spoiler
    Show
    Flurry of blows
    attack 1:(1d20+4)[15]
    attack 2:(1d20+4)[18]

damage 1:(1d6+4)[5]
    damage 1:(1d6+4)[8]

11. - Top - End - #101
    Library Lovers Contest Winner

Grish

HP 28/28
    AC 18

"Aarg! Stand still so I can slice ya open!" He tries to attack the nearest sailor again.

Spoiler
    Show

Main hand:
    Attack - (1d20+5)[9]
    Damage - (1d6+4)[6]

Off hand:
    Attack - (1d20+5)[12]
    Damage - (1d6+2)[6]

Once a path is open, he heads for the nearest sail line to stat cutting.

My Homebrew
    Gronk by dallas-dakota

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground

Round 2

Seeing his opening, Marcus rushes aft and onto the plank. There slashes the rope with his dagger easily severing it. {1 out of 6 cut} Grish slices into the new sailor(E9), dropping him unconscious, a bloody pile of flesh to the decking.

Dorian reloads his crossbow and fires at one of the sailors(E8). His shot is wide and sitcks into the forward mast instead. Thunk Chunk releases the anchor which drops to the water. The rattle and vibration of the chain unwinding shakes the whole of the ship. Once that is done he moves up to engage the sailors.

Ulfgar moves up to the open hatchway and unleashes his fists of death upon the nearby sailor(E8). The sailor is unable to stand up this the assault and drops to the ground unconscious and bleeding. Karos fires a pair of shots at the human with the greatsword. The first strikes the man in the leg but the second simply deflects off the man's studded leather armor.

Tulek, realizing he is silenced moves up near his skeleton as it finishes off the last sailor on this end of the ship(E2). The skeleton moves aft to engage the more heavily armored resistors while Tulek begins whacking on the rope with his morningstar, but doesn't manage to sever it(2 out of 4 HP).

Tennin moves up to the edge of the fire started by the captain's lightning bolt and is greeted by the sounds of battle and the crackle of the flames. He adjusts his mental commands to Aqua and watches Aqua take a 5' "step" over the railing and attack one of the new opponents. The little mephit rakes and rips the man flesh from his bone dropping him on the spot.

The forward sailor(E1) continues to cry and has dropped to the ground tucking himself up into a ball in fear.

One of the chainmail clad enemies(E4) continues to fence with Errow(F2), but doesn't manage to land a blow. Meanwhile, the other chainmail clad foe strikes one of the friendly boarders(F4) with a powerful sword swing.

The tiara wearing cloaked figure casts another spell and a large dog with a golden coat appears next to Dorian and immediately attacks. The dog manages to bite the wizard, bloodying his left arm. The greatsword wielding human growls at Karos and his bow, then turns and slashes at Jusin(F1), missing by a wide margin.

Jusin(F1) takes advantage of the greatsword miss and quick jabs the large man with his rapier, piercing his side. Errow(F2) parries and dodges the blows from the chainmail clan man and then manages a piercing blow while the manage is distracted.

Terrence, the remaining friendly boarder(F4) jabs one of the chainmail clad brutes with his rapier, piercing flesh. The captain hops the railing from the quarterdeck and using the power of gravity does a massive downward slash on the tiara clad figure. However, the tiara clad figure stumbles at just the right moment and the captain misses, sinking her sword into the deck.

DM Rolls :

Damage Tally :
    Spoiler
    Show

Round 1 :
    Ulfgar takes 4 damage.
    E3 = Dead
    F2 takes 8 damage.
    F3 takes 6 damage.
    F3 takes 19 more damage.

Round 2:
    E9 = Dead
    E8 = Dead
    E2 = Dead
    E7 takes 8 more damage(total of 16)
    E10 = Dead
    F4 takes 7 damage.
    Dorian takes 3 damage
    E4 takes 9 more damage(total of 12)
    E7 takes 5 more damage(total of 21)
    E5 takes 6 more damage(total of 14)

Updated Map
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2007-12-29 at 03:55 PM.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tennin
    Actions
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tennin converts Summon Monster 1 into a CLW spell, holding the charge, and shouts at F4: "Come back for healing if you can!"

Aqua
    Actions
    Spoiler
    Show
    Attacks E5. attack (1d20+5)[12] damage (1d3)[2]

14. - Top - End - #104
    Library Lovers Contest Winner

Grish

"Ha! Now... time to complete the mission for the cap'n." He races to an unattended sail line (N10) and attempts to cut it.

Spoiler
    Show

Move action 30' to N10.

Standard action Attack - (1d20+7)[11] (only a natural 1 should miss against AC 5); No damage roll required, minimum damage is 5.

My Homebrew
    Gronk by dallas-dakota

15. - Top - End - #105

Thunk Chunk

Thunk Chunk pushes past Ulfgar, pulling his sword behind him as his eyes lock on the cloaked fighter at the front of the pack of enemies. With a heaving swing he aims to chop the already injured man in half.

"You die now!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Rage left for 6 rounds.
    HP: 54, AC: 16

Move action to L9 and a standard action to attack the enemy there.

Attack - (1d20+9)[16]
    Damage - (2d6+7)[9]
    Crit Confirm - (1d20+9)[17]
    Currently DMing
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #106

The skeleton, in mindless undead bloodlust, attacks the nearest enemy (E4?) with its raking claws, while Tulek swings his morningstar at the rope, reminding himself in a most faithful, in profane, manner underneath his breath that he should have taken up the favoured weapon of his deity, the scythe, which is, all-in-all, better at cutting ropes.

Spoiler
    Show
    Just to be sure, Desecration and, I think, Corpsecrafter are giving that skeleton bonuses, right?

17. - Top - End - #107
    Orc in the Playground

DruidGuy

After beating the first two pirates into a pulp, Ulfgar looks around for something else to hit. He turns and sees Dorian bleeding from his left arm and a vicious looking golden dog attacking him. Ulfgar runs past his comrades and kicks the dog square in the face.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack:(1d20+6)[20]
    Damage:(1d6+4)[8]

18. - Top - End - #108

Marcus
    HP: 18/18
    AC: 17

"Ye're not the only one who can summon outsiders Princess. Beast of fury, Remove this pest." The later scentence is accompanied with arcane gestures, and at it's end, a small red-tinted viper appears in the pool of blood, immediately biting either the caster in the tiara (if she is E5 or E7) or E7.

Marcus casts Summon Monster I (fiendish small viper)
    the viper attacks (1d20+4)[10]
    If the attack hits it deals either 0 or 1 (depending on DM ruling on if 1d2-2 does damage or not, since I can't seem to find the book's ruling on that) and the target needs to make a DC 10 Fort save or take (1d6)[1] Con damage.

19. - Top - End - #109

WolfInSheepsClothing

Karos
    AC 19

Karos only grins at the weilder of the greatswords scowl and fires again.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack1:(1d20+7)[27]
    Damage:(1d8+5)[11] +2 if human

Attack2:(1d20+7)[12]
    Damage:(1d8+5)[8] +2 if human

20. - Top - End - #110

WolfInSheepsClothing

Spoiler
    Show
    Confirm Critical:(1d20+7)[11]
    Damage:(1d8+5)[7] +2 if human
    Damage:(1d8+5)[10] +2 if human

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground

Round 3

Marcus summons his deadly little friend, dropping it at the feet of the cloaked woman(E6). She steps around the tiny foe and its attempt to bite her.

Grish rushes aft and starboard to sever the rope. Using his finely made scimitar, he is easily able to cut the rope in two.

Dorian, having no weapon beside a crossbow, steps back and fires at the golden dog. He quickly reloads and then fires. His shot strikes the dog, dropping it. In a sudden poof of white light, the dog disappears altogether.

In a rage of fury, Thunk Chunk lunges forward and hacks at the man in chainmail. His blow strikes and draws blood, but the man continues to fight.

Ulfgar, seeing the dog disappear, decides to use his pugilistic skills against the armored foes instead. He circles around and into a flanking position with the captain, Ulfgar pounds the maniacal fighter in the side.

Karos fires another pair of arrows in the massive bloody fiery melee. One manages to strike the man with the greatsword again. He howls in pain, staggered by the blow, but still standing(for now).

Tulek pounds on the rope some more with his morningstar, finally managing to break it. His skeleton claws at one of the chainmail clad fighters(E4). Its south paw claw hits, spreading blood along the man's side.

Tennin shouts his offer of healing to Terrence. He looks over at the intervening blood pool, combatants, and fire, and decides he isn't that desperate yet and hollers back, "Ar, hop 'cross the fire for me laddie." Aqua swings at the chainmail clad figure, but is unable to harm him.

The forward chainmail clad warrior(E4), slashes Errow(F2) across the chest. The blow knocks Errow down into a bloody heap. The other man in chainmail slashes at Terrance(F4), but fails to connect. The maniac with the greatsword slashes at Jusin(F1) and connects, leaving a long bloody slash across the man's chest.

After muttering a spell, the cloaked figure in the tiara suddenly throws her cloak back revealing a very sweet bod and barely covered. She wears knee high shiny black leather boots and long shapely legs that end with a small red square of cloth, emblazoned with lightning bolt symbol held up by thin red straps. Her chest and midriff are exposed save for a frilly red brassiere. [[Enthrall spell : Willpower save DC 16(-4 because everyone is hostile to her) = 12]]

Everyone, including the captain, pauses briefly to look at her display. Claw(having made his save) moves aft and slashes the rope near Karos with a easy swing.

Jusin(F1) stands entralled with the tiara clad figure. Terrence(F4), unimpressed with the woman, stabs the aft chainmail clad figure(E5).

The captain, also unimpressed(because she made her save), slashes at the woman, causing a bloody wound to appear on her arm.

DM Rolls :

Spoiler
    Show

Round 1 :
    Ulfgar takes 4 damage.
    E3 = Dead
    F2 takes 8 damage.
    F3 takes 6 damage.
    F3 takes 19 more damage(at stable at -9 hp)

Round 2:
    E9 = Dead
    E8 = Dead
    E2 = Dead
    E10 = Dead
    F4 takes 7 damage.
    Dorian takes 3 damage

Round 3 :
    Dog = Dead
    E4 takes 9 more damage(total of 21)
    E7 takes 8 more damage(total of 29)
    E7 takes 11 more damage(total of 40)
    E4 takes 6 more damage(total of 27)
    F2 takes 10 more damage(total of 18) (At -2/16 HP)
    F1 takes 11 damage.
    E5 takes 5 more damage(total of 19)
    E6 takes 6 more damage(total of 22)

Updated Map

22. - Top - End - #112

WolfInSheepsClothing

Karos
    AC 19

Karos hoping to put his foe down for good shots two more arrows.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack1:(1d20+7)[9]
    Damage:(1d8+5)[6] +2 if human

Attack2:(1d20+7)[13]
    Damage:(1d8+5)[12] +2 if human

Will save: (1d20+2)[22] (I'm not with my books right now and I can't remember if elves get a bonus that helps with this)

edit: I guess it doesn't matter...save almost makes up for miserable attacks
    Last edited by bchilders; 2007-12-29 at 04:24 PM.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tennin

Actions
    Spoiler
    Show
    Discharges the CLW on F2 in front of him (1d8+3)[7]. Begins casting Summon Monster 2

Aqua

Actions
    Spoiler
    Show
    Attacks E5 (1d20+3)[6] damage (1d3)[2]

24. - Top - End - #114
    Orc in the Playground

DruidGuy

Ulfgar
    HP 32
    AC 16

Ulfgar laughs at the scantly clad woman trying to enthrall everyone. "Your skin wont save ye. Wait one sec and i'll be gettin to ye." Ulfgar hits the armored foe in front of him twice with his fists of steel (or I guess i should say stone)

Spoiler
    Show
    Will save:(1d20+10)[27](+4 more bc of monk and dwarf)
    Attack 1:(1d20+4)[7]
    Damage 1:(1d6+4)[7]

Attack 2:(1d20+4)[6]
    Damage 2:(1d6+4)[7]

edit:wow! i guess it might take a while for me to get to the blonde with these rolls!
    Last edited by PocketRocket; 2007-12-29 at 06:30 PM.

25. - Top - End - #115

Marcus

will save - (1d20+4)[16]

"A pretty little princess. Don't make me laugh. Yer good looks may have a tiny chance of making ye as alone more likely to survive, but I Wouldn't count on it."

snake attack - (1d20+4)[9]
    poison - (1d6)[5]

"Stinking snake! Can't ye do anything right? Whatever maybe a spider will do better."Notes Marcus as a spider the size of a dog, showing the same red tint as the snake appears in J10.
    Last edited by Hyozo; 2007-12-29 at 11:16 PM.

26. - Top - End - #116

The spider attempts to bite E5.
    attack - (1d20)[2] ((I forgot to add it's +4 to attack, but I doubt that matters.))
    damage - (1d4-2)[0]
    DC 10 strength poison - (1d3)[1]
    Last edited by Hyozo; 2007-12-29 at 11:21 PM.

27. - Top - End - #117

Thunk Chunk

Thunk Chunk barely even notices the attractive woman, all he sees is the cut that he already made against the foe in front of him. Seeing the injured man stagger Thunk Chunk rips his sword through the air as hard as he possibly can.

"Thunk Chunk cut you in half! CHUUUNK!!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Attacking the same foe again, then taking a 5-foot step towards the next one if Thunk Chunk kills him.

Attack - (1d20+9)[28]
    Damage - (2d6+7)[17]
    Crit Confirm if needed - (1d20+9)[21]

Wow, Thunk Chunk is taking up all of the luck here.
    Last edited by Darkantra; 2007-12-29 at 11:57 PM.
    Currently DMing
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #118

Spoiler
    Show
    I forgot to do the Will save...
    Will save - (1d20+5)[22]

Awesome, the critical hit stands!
    Last edited by Darkantra; 2007-12-29 at 11:53 PM.
    Currently DMing
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #119
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tennin
    Will Save
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+6)[12]

Aqua
    Will Save
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+1)[9]

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ogre in the Playground

Round 4

Marcus summons more help, while his snake continues to snap at the heels of the 'princess'. His new pet, a large red spider, snaps at the chainmail clad fighter(E5), but the fighter easily steps aside and the spider's clumsy attack.

Grish easily casts aside the distraction of the fairy princess and her wonderful outfit and moves aft again, severing yet another of the sail lines.

Dorian moves aft a bit and takes cover behind the mast as he reloads his heavy crossbow. Thunk Chunk and his massive greatsword make a bloody mess out of one of the chainmail clad opponents(E4).

Ulfgar, swings at the maniac with the greatsword and studded leather(E7), but is unable to connect his fists of stone with the man's hide, no doubt distracted by the pair of arrows that Karos fired near the man.

Tulek moves slowly aft till he is clear of the silence zone while his skeleton moves up and claws at the greatsword wielding maniac. Tennin, heals the fallen Errow and begins his next spell while Aqua makes a futile attempt to injure the last chainmail clad fighter(E5).

The chainmail clad fighter swings his longsword and slashes Terrence across the chest sending him tumbling to the deck. The maniac with the greatsword slashes a wild and powerful blow and takes Jusin's head off, which tumbles to the floor rolling to a stop near Tulek's feet.

Seeing her plan fail, the woman wraps her self with the cloak again and casts yet another spell. This time, 3 golden dogs appear, surrounding Dorian. They immediately attack the poor wizard. One dog snaps onto his leg, ripping his cold weather outfit and making a bloody spot in the fabric. Another jumps up and nips at his face, but misses and the third bites him viciously in the groin.

Claw, still in the silence zone, doesn't notice the massive dog attack and moves up to burning deck, hops across, past Marcus back to The Stingray, and then back across the other plank to take up position where the fallen Terrence was and still manages to slash the final chainmail clad figure with his hook.

Errow, healed and conscious again, struggles to his feet and gather his dropped gear. The captain watches the woman conceal herself, pouts, and then stabs the chainmail clad figure with her rapier. Terrence, groans and rolls out of Claw's way, still barely hanging onto life.

DM Rolls :

Tally :
    Spoiler
    Show

Round 1 :
    Ulfgar takes 4 damage.
    E3 = Dead
    F2 takes 8 damage.
    F3 takes 6 damage.
    F3 takes 19 more damage(at stable at -9 hp)

Round 2:
    E9 = Dead
    E8 = Dead
    E2 = Dead
    E10 = Dead
    F4 takes 7 damage.
    Dorian takes 3 damage

Round 3 :
    Dog = Dead
    E4 takes 9 more damage(total of 21)
    E7 takes 8 more damage(total of 29)
    E7 takes 11 more damage(total of 40)
    E4 takes 6 more damage(total of 27)
    F2 takes 10 more damage(total of 18) (At -2/16 HP)
    F1 takes 11 damage.
    E5 takes 5 more damage(total of 19)
    E6 takes 6 more damage(total of 22)

Round 4:
    E4 takes 31 more damage(total of 58) - DEAD
    F2 healed 7(at 5/16).
    F5 takes 9 more damage(total of 16) (At 0/16 HP)
    F1 takes 16 more damage(total of 25) - DEAD
    Dorian take 8 more damage(total of 11) (At 10/21 HP)
    E5 takes 3 more damage(total of 22)
    E5 takes 3 more damage(total of 25)

Updated Map

Goals : Only the line at J12 remains to be cut.
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2007-12-30 at 06:56 PM.