New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Orc in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: Pirates of the Dragon Isles(IC)

Ulfgar frustrated with missing both of his last two punches, steps forward and lets E7 have it.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack 1:(1d20+4)[12]
    Attack 2: (1d20+4)[12]

Damage 1: (1d6+4)[10]
    Damage 2: (1d6+4)[10]

2. - Top - End - #122
    Bugbear in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Karos
    HP: 22/22
    AC 19

Karos fires what he hope are his last shots at this enemy. (Or the next closest option if someone finishes him first)

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack:(1d20+7)[10]
    Damage:(1d8+5)[10] +2 if human

Attack:(1d20+7)[23]
    Damage:(1d8+5)[13] +2 if human
    The bunny's scared, the bunny's scared of you...shivering.
    And you've got these f***ing claws and these fangs man And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs and you're thinking, you're thinking to yourself, I dont know what to do man....I don't know how to kill the bunny With this you don't know how to kill the bunny

3. - Top - End - #123

Thunk Chunk

The lights from the pretty woman's casting were starting to get annoying to Thunk Chunk. Growling, the hobgoblin moves around the flurrying Ulfgar and hefts his sword at the woman.

"Skinny girl annoy Thunk Chunk! Thunk Chunk show ya pretty lights!"

Spoiler
    Show
    4 rounds left of raging, HP: 54 AC: 16

Thunk Chunk moves to M12 (I think) and takes a swing at the pretty light-making girl.

Attack - (1d20+9)[26]
    Damage - (2d6+7)[14]
    Currently DMing
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eberron: The Secrets of War
    Dance my PC puppets, dance!

Image courtesy of iceddragons

Wonderful Avatar of Mehk, kobold Puppeteer of Legend, by Sneak

4. - Top - End - #124
    Barbarian in the Playground

Marcus
    AC: 17
    HP: 18/18

"Sure, HER summoned creatures can actually sink their teeth into people. 'Ey Dorian, need those mutts put out?" Without waiting for a response, Marcus makes a gesture toward one of the dogs and mutters something incomprehensible.

Marcus casts sleep centered around one of the dogs

Snake attacks the "princess" one last time before the duration ends.
    attack - (1d20+4)[10]
    poison - (1d6)[5]

Spider attacks E5 again
    attack - (1d20+4)[11]
    damage - (1d4-2)[0]
    poison - (1d3)[2]
    Avatar by Vulion. Vectored by me.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

Round 5

Marcus casts his sleep spell in the area of the dogs. All three dogs and the one cowering sailor all fall into a deep slumber. Meanwhile his snake and spider both fail to unleash their inner animal upon the remaining crew.

Grish moves in, his half-orc form towering over the woman as he slashes her with his pair of scimitar. One of them leaves a bloody line on her leg and causes her to drop to he knees before him.

Dorian panicked by the previous attack, steps back away from the dogs and fires his crossbow at one. The bolt strikes it in its sleeping chest and with a poof of golden light, the body disappears.

Thunk Chunk move around the remaining combat, takes a couple steps up the ladder to the quarterdeck and then jumps off and swings his greatsword down upon the kneeling priest with a mightly blow. He lands beside her(and Marcus' spider) with a great deck shaking thunk.

Ulfgar continues his dance with the greatsword wielding maniac, but is unable to connect a single blow as the freak weaves and dodges everything Ulfgar throws at him. Karos fires another pair of arrows at the same opponent(E7), and manages to finally take the barbarian down. The second arrow pierces the man's shoulder, dropping him to the deck, dead.

Tulek smiles at the severed head near his feet, but moves over to the hatchway to the lower decks and using his foot, holds it shut, while his skeleton attacks the final foe. The skeleton manages to claw open a large portion of the man neck, which is quickly obscured by the blood flow.

Tennin hangs back and watch Aqua do its thing. The small thing, slashs the remaining foe in the face causing 3 bloody stripes to appear.

Claw slashes with his mechanical attachment and rips the rest of the mans throat out(E5). The man collapses. Just then, a fat balding man in a wealthy man's outfit, rushes out of the cabin, past the captain and collapses hugging the tiara clad woman. He cries and sobs and sobs and sobs. Most everyone stands around a bit watching this poor sap cry over her spilled blood. Terrence crawls back across the plank to The Stingray. Claw, slashes the remaining line and the captain speaks.

"Sir, we have bested your crew. Surrender and you may live to sail again."

While everyone waits for his decision, Tulek and Karos notice the remaining dogs disappear.

The man eventually turns to look at the captain. His face is now covered in her blood. He says, "Conditional Surrender."

The captain raises an eyebrow and says, "What are your conditions?"

The man sputters, "Ye don't sink the ship, yeh, don't kill no more of the crew, and yeh don't touch her body." He refers to the tiara clad corpse.

The captain tussles her hair and turns to the raiding party. She looks around for agreement in the faces and then says, "Ar. If'n yeh feel that strongly 'bout it. Surrender accepted." Claw looks kind of disappointed at the captains decision, but doesn't say anything.

DM Rolls :

Tally :
    Spoiler
    Show

Round 1 :
    Ulfgar takes 4 damage.
    E1 = Down/Whimpering(4 damage)
    E3 = Dead
    F2 takes 8 damage.
    F3 takes 6 damage.
    F3 takes 19 more damage(at stable at -9 hp)
    E4 takes 1(rapier)+2(sneak attack)=3 damage.
    E5 takes 8 electrical damage.
    E6 takes 16 electrical damage.
    E7 takes 8 electrical damage.

Round 2 :
    E9 = Dead
    E8 = Dead
    E2 = Dead
    E7 takes 8 more damage(total of 16)
    E10 = Dead
    F4 takes 7 damage.
    Dorian takes 3 damage
    E4 takes 9 more damage(total of 12)
    E7 takes 5 more damage(total of 21)
    E5 takes 6 more damage(total of 14)

Round 3 :
    Dog = Dead
    E4 takes 9 more damage(total of 21)
    E7 takes 8 more damage(total of 29)
    E7 takes 11 more damage(total of 40)
    E4 takes 6 more damage(total of 27)
    F2 takes 10 more damage(total of 18) (At -2/16 HP)
    F1 takes 11 damage.
    E5 takes 5 more damage(total of 19)
    E6 takes 6 more damage(total of 22)

Round 4 :
    E4 takes 31 more damage(total of 58) - DEAD
    F2 healed 7(at 5/16).
    F5 takes 9 more damage(total of 16) (At 0/16 HP)
    F1 takes 16 more damage(total of 25) - DEAD
    Dorian take 8 more damage(total of 11) (At 10/21 HP)
    E5 takes 3 more damage(total of 22)
    E5 takes 3 more damage(total of 25)

Round 5 :
    E6 takes 7 more damage(total of 29)
    Dog = dead.
    E6 takes 14 more damage(total of 43) (At -14/29 HP) - DEAD
    E7 take 13 more damage(total of 53) (At -10/43 HP) - DEAD
    E5 takes 7 more damage(total of 32)
    E5 takes 2 more damage(total of 34)
    E5 takes 7 more damage(total of 41)

Updated Map
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2008-01-01 at 03:30 PM.
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki

6. - Top - End - #126
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tennin

"Ar, a good fight it was. Time now fer 'ole Tennin to shine..."

Spoiler
    Show
    Tennin commands Aqua to return to the aft of our ship and stop attacking, shouts for any of our crew that are injured to come up to me for healing, and converts his Bless spell to a Cure Light Wounds.
    Last edited by jameswilliamogle; 2008-01-01 at 05:10 PM.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

Tennin looks around for the injuried and has no trouble spotting them. One of the friendly raiders lay near Tennin's feet, unconscious but stable. Errow comes to you at your offer as does Terrance, who is barely able to get to you.

{{
    Unconscious Pirate at -9/16
    Errow at 5/16
    Terrance at 0/16

Ulfgar and Dorian are injured too, but I'll let them speak up for themselves.

}}

Claw looks around for those who didn't help too much and then orders Dorian, "Ar, Dwarf, get over here 'n put out thar fire 'fore it spreads."
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

8. - Top - End - #128

Thunk Chunk

The rushing noise began to fade and the blood rage receded. Thunk Chunk stabs his sword into the deck and leans heavily on it. After a few heavy breaths he begins the process of wiping the gallons of blood off of his sword. Through his rage he missed the comment about the fire and looks to Claw for an order.

"What now then?" He looks around at the wounded "Anyone need puttin' down?" He grins wickedly.
    Last edited by Darkantra; 2008-01-01 at 08:02 PM.
    Currently DMing
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #129

Marcus

Marcus looks around the ships, hoping to find a bucket to help with the fire. Through their empathic link, Marcus informs Phillippe that the battle is over, and doon the bird has flown up from below deck.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Orc in the Playground

DruidGuy

"Thanks fer the offer laddie, but it be just a flesh wound fer me. Nothin a good nights sleep can't fix." Ulfgar hops up and down, trying to keep his blood pumping. Aggravated at how he couldn't hit his last foe, he begins to shadow box, working on his technique. Shoulda had some ale in me. Wouldn't have missed then.
    Last edited by PocketRocket; 2008-01-01 at 07:55 PM.

11. - Top - End - #131

WolfInSheepsClothing

Karos

Karos moves around the ship trying to recover any arrows that he can. After that he looks toward Claw to see if anything needs to be done.

Spoiler
    Show
    Search for re-usable arrows: (1d20+0)[2]
    Spot for same:(1d20+6)[21]
    And you've got these f***ing claws and these fangs man And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs and you're thinking, you're thinking to yourself, I dont know what to do man....I don't know how to kill the bunny With this you don't know how to kill the bunny

12. - Top - End - #132
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tennin

Spoiler
    Show
    Cure Light Wounds (1d8+3)[9]

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground

The captain sheaths her sword and offers her hand to the grieving man. She then says, "Ar, yeh will bring your crew out and up to the quarterdeck one at a time. Don't give us no trouble or we'll burn ya to the water."

She struts over to Dorian and his futile attempts to put out the fire and says, "Laddie, get yer sorry arse moving or by Davy Jones, you'll go down with the ship."

She then yells to Claw, "Get a couple-a them recruits to guard the crew, while I take a team down to root through the cargo."

With that Claw rallies anyone with a ranged weapon to watch as the crew slowly filters up and onto the quarterdeck. Once about a dozen of the crew are up on the deck, the captain heads down below deck with Errow and Grenestilantiel.
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2008-01-02 at 05:25 PM.

14. - Top - End - #134

WolfInSheepsClothing

Karos

Karos sits watching the crew intently with bow at ready, a small part of him hoping to get to see how accurate he could be at putting an arrow directly between someones eyes.

15. - Top - End - #135

Thunk Chunk

Thunk Chunk obliges the Captain with a sharpish salute. As the ship's crew begins coming out onto the deck he pulls out his bow and tests the line, grunting in pleasure at the strong pull. He sets his beady eyes on the crew, ready to feather one of them if they start anything.
    Currently DMing
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #136

"The. . . other bodies?" Tulek asks his captain with the same grin that split his face when the severed head rolled to his feet. "Nerull's blessing was well upon us, this day. Many foes, few friends, fell into his host. The skeleton he sent slew several of their soldiers. Please, permit me pay my patron for his protection," he asked. In this more formal speech, many of those listening to Tulek heard for the first time the alliterative speech pattern taught to clerics of Nerull. For, in battle, few had time to listen to the exact wording of his prayers. Hearing the order to put out the fire, for the second time, he says "Mayhap later, then, after I help me crewman." Slipping back into the roguish accent he normally used, his clerical idiom disappeared. "The scarlet eyes that see beyond the veil of death, flow forth the freshest sea of skies, rain water down as death departs your heart, snuff like a soul the feeble flames, forever," he intoned, the accent returning, as he cast Create Water as many times as needed to put out the fire.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Library Lovers Contest Winner

Grish

The half-orc finds a place to relax, not too near or far from the prisoners. He smiles as he cleans the blood off his scimitars, reveling in the success he had on the raid, and (probably foolishly) anticipating a sizable reward from the captain.

My Homebrew
    Gronk by dallas-dakota

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ogre in the Playground

The captain and her men lead a few more stragglers out from the lower decks. She then address Tulek and his bizarre request. At first she is disgusted, thinking the man is going to do something sexual, then she gets the point from the skeleton comment and says, "You recruit... and you dwarf." She is speaking toward Tulek and Dorian. "Haul the bodies over to our Forecastle. Take anything of value below deck." She turns and glares at the man and says, "You may do what you wish then. If it displeases me I will toss them and you overboard."

While Tulek and Dorian get to work hauling the two fallen fighters, the fallen barbarian, the 5 fallen sailors, and finally the 3 fallen archers(from early in the battle), she and her men continue to haul crates and chest out of the merchant ship and over to The Stingray.

The captain pauses after 20 minutes or so and goes back over to Tulek and points to Jusin, saying, "Take his gear, but you may not have his corpse. That we will give to Davey Jones."

The captain gets back to her task.

{{ It takes them nearly 2 hours to get the loot. Anyone who needs to do/say anything in that time.. go for it, otherwise, I'll just roll forward. }}

19. - Top - End - #139

Tulek nods, assuming the body of his crewman wasn't for his use. He didn't agree with that sort of sentimentality (he'd actually consider it an honour to have his corpse offered to Nerull), but accepted anyway. With the corpses he was permitted to use, Tulek performs his rites as well as a cleric who did not yer have the power to revive them as undead on his own could. He carefully lifts his morningstar and puts a spike above where the heart once beat, then leanswith all his weight, pushing the spike through the heart of each corpse, one by one. Though the hearts no longer beat, the dead were fresh enough that blood did emergy, and the unholy symbol of his undead god Nerull wore around his neck soaks in the blood as it dangles when he leans, the wood stained a deep red. Figuring he would have more bodies to animate by the time he learned the sacred prayers to do so, and these would rot, Tulek rolls the bodies, then, overboard. Unlike his alliterative prayers, the act was completed in complete silence, reverently and with no malice towards the bodies most would simply think mutilated. Dismissing his skeleton after it helped with any manual labour it could manage, he waits out the rest of the time making the acquaintances he could among the crew.

Spoiler
    Show
    I don't remember if I bought a wood or silver holy symbol at creation, but I'm switching to wood, now, for this fluff. If I paid for a silver, I'll just say the rest was a donation to the church and leave my money the same.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

The loot was loaded, well really just dumped on the upper deck of The Stingray. Once the captain had everything she wanted, she had the other crew shut inside their quarterdeck. She ordered the archers to cover their ship and fire at anyone who came above deck. Once the sails were unfurled and The Stingray was underway, everyone relaxed bit. Most of the crew stowed their weapons and got to the business of looking at the loot.

The foodstuffs, wine, and other spirits were sequestered below decks where the ship's cook could make use of them without the crew stealing. Make use of them he would, for tonight would be a grand feast to celebrate the haul.

The crew was allowed to paw through the rest of the loot, for a share of it was theirs. Claw kept a watchful eye on the crew, to make sure they were not stuffing their pockets, up until dinner was to be served. The vast bulk of the loot was in 'goods'. Why didn't these ships just haul gold back and forth to make it easy on the pirates? Sure, 300 pounds of fishing nets had value.. but..

Dinner was on. Everyone was there in their everyday pirating cloths, for this wasn't a formal affair. This was an occasion for "Ar! Pass the Rum!". The Captain opened a keg of the finest spirits on the other ship. She had the cook pour a large flagon for the whole crew(including one for the fallen Jusin). She began her toast with a large swig from her own flagon, as did Dorian, unable to wait for everyone else. She then began her speech before anyone could join her opening drink. "Meh Crew. The Stingray be the finest..." At this, she collapsed to the deck, dead. As did Dorian.

The Loot :
    Spoiler
    Show

300 pounds of clerical vestiments.
    Keg of Acid(50#).
    50# of cloves
    400# of tobacco
    500# of gold ore
    Keg of extremely expensive whiskey(poisoned)
    50# of salt
    Chainmail Armor
    Chainmail Armor
    Longsword
    Longsword
    Spiker Buckler
    Spiker Buckler
    Gold - 387gp
    Silver - 257sp
    Copper - 2042cp
    Platinum - 1pp
    Studded Leather(magical)
    Greatsword(magical)
    Boots(magical)
    Club (x10)
    Padded Armor(x10)
    Shortbow(x4)
    Arrows(x68)
    Masterwork Arrows(x12)
    Potion(magical) labeled "Cure Light Wounds"
    Potion(magical) labeled "Alter Self"
    Potion(magical) labeled "Bear's Endurance"
    Potion(magical) labeled "Eagle's Spendor"
    Potion(magical) unlabeled
    Bolt of blue cloth
    Bolt of white cloth
    Bolt of green cloth
    Bolt of green cloth
    Bolt of green cloth
    Bolt of white linen
    Bolt of white linen
    Bolt of white linen
    Bolt of yellow silk

21. - Top - End - #141

Thunk Chunk

Watching the ship fade into the distance Thunk Chunk began laughing and slapping the other reavers on their backs.

"'Taint a bad day when ya get a haul like this, eh?"

As the loot was spread out on the deck Thunk Chunk immediately grabbed one of the clubs and a quiver of regular arrows, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a backup weapon and more ammo. As soon as he hitched the wooden club to his belt the massive sword caught Thunk Chunk's eye. Pushing aside one of the treasure spreaders Thunk Chunk pulled the sword up and gave a low whistle of appreciation. It was as well balanced as his own but looked to have a sharper edge. Turning to the rest of the crew he hefted it above his head.

"I be takin' tha sword as part o' me cut, anyone gotta problem with that?"

Thunk Chunk also eyes the potion labelled Bear's Endurance, willing to parlay with anyone else who wants it.

When dinner was out Thunk Chunk sat next to the other new recruits, sharing tales from the battle and their pasts.

"Aye we had a really annoying wizard on a ship I sailed with a year back. The bloody limp-wristed thing kept tellin' everyone that his bloody ferret was smarter than tha rest o' us! So one night the cook an' me took some berries that he was saving and put a trail from the wizard's room down tha hall to the kitchen. Stupid ferret followed the whole trail, an' was nice an' fat when we jumped it an' tossed it in the pot o' stew. The best part was when the wizard woke up the next day complainin' o' a headache, an' the cook fed him some o' the ferret stew!" Thunk Chunk collapses with laughter, "Ya shoulda' seen his face when we told him what was in it!"

Thunk Chunk stopped his tales as the Captain raised her mug for the toast. Eagerly awaiting the chance to down some grog Thunk Chunk was already tipping his flagon when the Captain and Dorian tumbled to the ground in lifeless heaps. Only the turning of his head towards the two kept the whiskey from going down his gullet, instead it splashed all over his front.

"What in the bloody blue hells?" Thunk Chunk stands and puts his free hand on the handle of his sword, looking around for attackers before he realizes that there aren't any. Throwing the rest of his tankard away in disgust he whispers to the other new recruits, "Be ready boys, a dead Captain means things could get messy pretty soon."
    Last edited by Darkantra; 2008-01-06 at 10:09 PM.
    Currently DMing
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #142

WolfInSheepsClothing

Karos

Karos eyed the loot and made his way through it fairly quickly. He found a dozen arrows that were obviously well made so he swiped them allong with a quivers worth of ordinary ones to replace those lost in the raid. His eyes also got on a very well made pair of boots. His father had always said you could tell alot about a man by the boots he wore, so he swiped those up as well.

At dinner Karos sat with the rest of the new recruits enjoying the food and fun after their first successful raid on the Stingray. He started thinking to himself this could be a ship to spend some time on. It was just about this time that the Captain lifted her cup for a toast and fell lifeless before their eyes.

Karos drew his scimitar when he saw Thunk Chunk respond with weapon drawn and looked around to see if there was any threat around. After Thunk Chunks comment, Karos grim-faced held on to his weapon to see how events would turn out.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Orc in the Playground

DruidGuy

Ulfgar

Ulfgar looks suspiciously through the loot but finds nothing of interest. A hard life it is when you care little for possessions. The boots that Karos found, did look of interest. I may have to talk him into a wrestlin match for those later on.... Ulfgar decides to take his own dwarven ale with him to the feast and starts drinking heavily, as usual. He enjoys listening to Thunk Chunk's story and hopes inside that the two of them could play some practical jokes on the rest of the crew someday. After going through several pints of his own ale, the captain raises up her cup and falls dead. Ulfgar pops up with the grace of a cat and gets into a drunken pose, ready to attack any enemies. Ulfgar looks to Thunk Chunk and responds, "Ay! This gonna be very interesting, boys."
    Last edited by PocketRocket; 2008-01-07 at 12:31 AM.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

When Thunk Chunk tries to claim the sword, not to mention the club and arrows, Claw steps in and says, "Ar, the captain says, the loot'll be divided after dinner. Now be the time to be figurin' out what ye be want'n." Claw motions back to the pile and says, "Now then laddie. Drop it before the captain decides you don't get a share of the loot this time."

Claw looks around at the group and says, "That goes for the rest of yeh too. I've got meh eye on yeh."

Claw remains on his post watching the loot until everyone goes down for dinner.

{{ Without resorting to violence, no one will get to claim anything until after dinner. }}

25. - Top - End - #145
    Library Lovers Contest Winner

Grish

The half-orc peers over the loot. "Hmm..." he says as he examines the more personal items. "I reckon I could stand to have a bow so I don't always just wait to get in close. Never hurts to have a potion or two handy, neither. I wonder what these boots are for... they look different..."

Later, at dinner, Grish is enjoying himself well. A fine fight, a fine feast... this was the life he had in mind! He had just started reaching for the crew's flagon when the captain started to speak... and then suddenly stopped. "Cap'n?" he called.

My Homebrew
    Gronk by dallas-dakota

26. - Top - End - #146

Thunk Chunk

Thunk Chunk glares at the challenge but shrugs and begins unbuckling his chosen items.

"Aye fair enough, elfy. Every ship does it differently an' on the last one we'd have to fight for what we wanted," He tosses the sword, arrows and club back in the pile, "But I still be wantin' that sword."
    Currently DMing
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #147

WolfInSheepsClothing

Karos upon hearing how the loot will be split up voices his desire for some arrows and the boots...and what pirate couldn't use a cure light wounds potion.

After he sees the captains death though he makes a note to himself to have anything he gets from the loot checked for poison first.
    Last edited by bchilders; 2008-01-07 at 03:35 PM.

28. - Top - End - #148

Marcus

Marcus also looks at the boots, and has a particular attraction to the potion marked "Eagle's Splendor", recognising the spell's name. However hearing Claw's announcement, he accepts the fact that the loot will not be divided until later, and procedes to dinner.

"Damn right Chunk. Philippe 'ere cost me quite a bit more than me belt did, and I've never once thought the flyin' porpoise was the better buy. Ain't a spellcaster 'live who thinks-" he laughs after Chunk describes his adventure, occasionally hitting at the bird in question, and cutting himself off just before the captain begins to speak. seeing the "speach", Marcus stays silent and does not attempt to ready a weapon. The death of a captain was not something one should draw attention to onesself immediately after.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ogre in the Playground

When the captain falls, Claw rushes to her side. Upon seeing the weapon display, he is sure that the newcomers plan to take over the ship. He draws his own weapon and a moment later, most of the loyal crew join him in opposition to the Hobgoblin and his mutinous brethren.

"Ar, Thunk Chuck? What be the meaning of this? You killed the captain?" The crew all shuffles a bit to isolate Thunk Chunk, Karos, and Ulfgar.

30. - Top - End - #150

Thunk Chunk

Thunk Chunk groans and sheathes his weapon.

"Are ya stupid? I thought the captain was attacked by somethin', maybe a mage from the way she went down. Besides," he looks at Dorian's corpse and snorts, "Why in the hells would I kill 'im too if I were tryin' to take the ship? I barely know this bunch and I be no leader."

Making no move for his weapon he takes a step towards the Claw.

"Now, I suggest ya stop insultin' me honor, I signed that sheet o' crud with good faith to be a reaver 'cause I don't like nothin' else. Even if I did want to take the ship, I'd be doin' it with this," he points at his sword and glowers, "Not whatever the hells that was. So why don't ya settle down an' we can figure out what happened."

Thunk Chunk stares down at the Claw, waiting for his response.
    Last edited by Darkantra; 2008-01-07 at 11:07 PM.
    Currently DMing
    Spoiler
    Show