New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Dwarf in the Playground

Planetar

Default Re: The Truth of the Powerful

"We thought that would be the first place to check for the message for help"

2. - Top - End - #32
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

"Logically. What kind of man was the herald? Knowing that may help us know what we might be dealing with."

3. - Top - End - #33
    Pixie in the Playground

"Yes of course. Do you have any ideas at all as to what may have happened to the consillium?"

4. - Top - End - #34
    Dwarf in the Playground

Planetar

"We do not know what happened at the consillium. Since the ward was so strong against scrying the we sent the Herald, who is a disciple of the Time arcana. If no one was there he was to look into what happened. He called by phone to report he arrived and would call back after he looked into it. That was over 3 hours ago now. We have attempted to scry for him but have of yet not found any sign of him. The Herald is normally quite punctual and efficient, so him not getting back to us has lead to this gathering."
    Last edited by warlock2000; 2007-12-29 at 09:36 PM.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Pixie in the Playground

Nycthemeron pushes a lock of hair behind her ear, "Only three hours ago, we should leave immediately. With such little time elapsed we may still be able to effect a successful rescue of the Herald if we leave now."

6. - Top - End - #36
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Arcadius pushes his chair away from the table "Meh, I hope not. I hate rescue missions." He places his hands on his knees and looks around the table. "Time doesn't seem to be on our side." He snickers "Time didn't really work out for the herald either, it seems." He shakes his head, allowing himself a laugh at the poor man's expense. He looks up at Nycthemeron, and then looks from her to Sisko. "Rosyn reads like a book. So what's these two's story?" He smiles as he says it, as if sharing with himself a private joke.
    "If you're going to look to me you'd better get rose colored shades, cause what you see is what you get."

7. - Top - End - #37
    Pixie in the Playground

Nycthemeron actual looks slighlty appalled. "You can't be serious, Her eyes, filled with disgust survey Arcadius' nonchalance, there are lives at risk here. Anything you need to know about me, ask on the way. We need to leave now, if none of us have any serious questions then Councillor shall we be going?"

8. - Top - End - #38
    Pixie in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Rosyn stands up, and a look of disdain creeps onto her face. "I agree. There is no time to waste on casual conversation. Our course has been mandated." With a jangle of metal from beneath her coat, she spins on her heel, and walks to the door.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Dwarf in the Playground

Planetar

The Councilor nods, "If you are all ready to leave I have taken the liberty of supplying a car.", his hand drawing a set of keys from seemingly mid air, and throwing them to a table near the exit. "Best of luck to you all."

10. - Top - End - #40
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Arcadius flashes a perfect white-toothed grin at Nycthmeron and Rosyn, standing up "Don't get me wrong I'm eager to get started. I just don't get what it is with Awakened women and being so anti-social." His eyes flash in the direction of the ever stoic Sisko then back and forth toward the other two women. He raises his eyebrows and sticks his hands in his pockets "So who wants to drive?"
    "If you're going to look to me you'd better get rose colored shades, cause what you see is what you get."

11. - Top - End - #41
    Pixie in the Playground

Nycthemeron nods to the Councillor and standing looks at Sisko, "Unless you want to I'll drive." Turning to Arcadius she flashes a small smile, "When this is all over I'll take you out." She stares pointedly at the near melodramtic Sisko, "Well?"

12. - Top - End - #42
    Pixie in the Playground

Chimera

Sisko makes no visible reaction to Arcadius' arrogance, shakes her head to Nycthemeron and turns her attention briefly to the Councilor.

"If there is an item handy that was of some importance to the Herald, I will take it now. If not..."

She stands and twirls the helmet deftly in her palm.

"I will ride behind."
    Last edited by Melijobiddle; 2007-12-31 at 09:09 AM.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Pixie in the Playground

"Fantastic." Nycthemeron nods to the councillor and clicks accross the floor, her hand sweeping the keys off the table as she passes. "Lets go people, we have a herald in distress."

14. - Top - End - #44
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Arcadius half-bows to Nycthmeron, smiling winningly. Without another word to the authorities present he walks to the door, and props it open, squinting slightly in the morning sunlight. "Ladies first?"

15. - Top - End - #45
    Pixie in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Rosyn politely nods at Arcadius when she passes him. She walks toward the car and opens the passenger side door. Gathering her coat, and anything underneath it, about her she carefully enters the car and sits down.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Pixie in the Playground

Nycthemeron walks to the car, and ignoring the others pops open the door to fold elegently into the seat. "Jump in les mecs. We have places to go, mysteries to solve and people to save." She throws her jacket into the back and un-clips her hair. She smiels as she loosens up.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Arcadius climbs unceremoniously into the back seat. He reaches forward, past Rosyn's head, and fiddles with the rear-view mirror for a second. Upon getting it to where he likes, he straightens his tie and takes a comb from his pocket. "Let's get this show on the road, and what have you." He combs his hair back off his forehead and sits back, pocketing the comb.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Pixie in the Playground

Nycthemeron smoothly starts the engine, keeping it purring it in first gear. she flashes her lights at Sisko behind and receiving a response slides forward with the unfamiliar car heading into the traffic and out, accross the country toward their destination. "Whilst we travel, we shoudl plan; to begin with, Obrimos, Libertine, Disciple of Prime. Nycthemeron, my pleasure to meet you mes chéries."

19. - Top - End - #49
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Arcadius positions himself in the middle of the back seat, lounging with his arms on the back of the seat. "Arcadius Hex, Mastigos of the Silver Ladder. My talents lie primarily in the Mind and Spirit. Likewise charmed."

20. - Top - End - #50
    Dwarf in the Playground

Planetar

(OOC: Everyone just let me know when your ready to arrive at the hotel)

21. - Top - End - #51
    Pixie in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

After she got in the car, and while the others introduced themselves, Rosyn had pulled a rosary from inside her coat, and has been praying under her breath while clutching the prayer beads. When she's finished she returns the rosary, and begins to adjust her ponytail "Rosyn Autumnfire of the Adamantine Arrow, and I am likewise Obrimos. My abilities lie in Forces and Life, to punish the sinful and uphold the faithful." She reaches down and opens her cloak a tad, revealing a chainmail shirt, a white tabard adorned with a cross, and a slender sword at her waist. "I am more than proficient in other means of combat, however."
    Last edited by Rosyn; 2008-01-06 at 02:30 PM.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

(OOC: I'm venturing to guess that we're all ready to arrive. Unless Melijobiddle has something)

23. - Top - End - #53
    Pixie in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm absolutely ready, Just waiting on Melijobiddle.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Dwarf in the Playground

Planetar

(OOC: sorry about the wait everyone)

People driving give a wits+drive.