Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Results 181 to 187 of 187
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Trifecta: The Iron Vault

    Vafra

    Vafra climbs down the stairs after Loghren in her usual attire. Quietly making her way to breakfast, she notices that the day has not yet reached its midpoint yet and Loghren has already started drinking, typical. Grabbing a seat next to Imani she eats, again, through the mask on her face.

  2. - Top - End - #182
    Troll in the Playground
     
    wxdruid's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Jump Ring Heaven

    Default Re: Trifecta: The Iron Vault

    Imani

    Imani is irritated when Vafra sits next to her, but hids it behind a mask of busily eating and watching their guide.
    Avi by Elder Tsofu
    Inner Circle

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaynor View Post
    Well you cheat, obviously. You're a druid, you can just cast Control Weather and call it a day.
    Chainmaille, Chainmail or is it Chain Mail?

  3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Deepblue706's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Trifecta: The Iron Vault

    Baelham

    While Baelham says little once he begins eating, he still gives his usual glances at the alien ways of Vafra and the somewhat unhinged methods of Alphonse. He would not be known to comment on such things, but it was quite obvious he felt awkward dealing with them.

    Once finished eating, Baelham will dismiss himself from the table; then followed by checking on his horse, and finally donning his armor (with the help of any volunteers - full plate isn't something you can really put on properly by yourself). If ready to leave before anyone else, he merely spends his time reviewing his spellbook.

  4. - Top - End - #184
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Trifecta: The Iron Vault

    Vafra

    Finishing up her meal Vafra gives the assembled group a jerk of her head toward the door. A jerk that indicated it was time to follow Baelham's lead and embark on their mission. Vafra gathers the few belongings she brought, then moves to check on the horses and the pack mules making sure nothing untoward happened in the night.

    After doing a thorough inventory against her checklist, she will help Baelham with his armor if he has not had any other volunteers. Though she doesn't volunteer with any speed.

  5. - Top - End - #185
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Loghren the Barbarian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Minnesota

    Default Re: Trifecta: The Iron Vault

    Loghren

    Although still eating, Loghren notices Vafra's head nod. He grabs one last swig of ale, collects his gear, and heads out the door with a "We should go." Loghren lends a hand to Baelham, situates his small armory accordingly, and pauses to ensure that everyone else has followed.
    Avatar courtesy of The Stoney One
    WWTD? No, really. I'd like to know.


  6. - Top - End - #186
    Troll in the Playground
     
    wxdruid's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Jump Ring Heaven

    Default Re: Trifecta: The Iron Vault

    Imani

    Imani will be last, she'll settle with the innkeeper and frown a little at her dwindling supply of money. She gets her own warpony ready. It doesn't take her long to be ready to go. One pack horse is already tied up behind her pony.
    Avi by Elder Tsofu
    Inner Circle

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaynor View Post
    Well you cheat, obviously. You're a druid, you can just cast Control Weather and call it a day.
    Chainmaille, Chainmail or is it Chain Mail?

  7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Deepblue706's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Trifecta: The Iron Vault

    Baelham

    After finally rounding up his things and seeing that the party was mostly-ready to depart, he then noticed they lacked their eccentric enchanter. Perhaps, eccentric was an understatement.

    "Alphonse!" He calls from just outside the inn. "Come out, you procastinating prestidigitator! It's time to go!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •