New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Tandheim's Spookables [iC]

Let us begin with Initiative:
    (1d20+5)[9]
    (1d20+1)[15]
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Bugbear in the Playground

Baron:
    Both rays hit. Rolling STs.
    Guy who moved: (1d20+6)[10]
    Guy who hasn't: (1d20+6)[18]
    Both mages turn into small furry animals. One of them stays as frozen as before, but the other scurries off into a dark corner.
    The smite good fails. Cracks run across the ice encasing the warrior, but he still stands.

Durendal:

Opposed grapple check: (1d20+11)[16]
    The warrior is incapable of defending against your attack, or fighting off your grapple. Cracks run across the ice encasing him, but he still seems ready to fight.

Grasnel:

Sure. There's a beam up above to perch. The warrior fighting you gets an AoO:
    As you leap into the air, the guard gets in one last blow:
    (Atk and Dmg in next post)

Elza:

Opposed grapple check: (1d20+11)[14]
    With Durendal holding him down, you easily get a hold of the guard. He's still up when you grapple him, but doesn't respond to your request. He drops to your flurry of attacks.

((One more post coming soonish. Yeesh, I hate not being able to edit in rolls! Also, the guards are moving, but they're still encased in ice. They can't talk or respond. How are they moving? How should I know? ))
    Last edited by Uncle Festy; 2008-01-28 at 09:29 PM.
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Dwarf in the Playground

OOC: I was mistaken about when Partial Charge can be used; a Swiftblade can't use their extra partial action to charge. Instead:

"Welcome to a lower order of existance, fools," Baron announced as the mages transformed into mice. Turning to the soldier fighting Grasnel, the Baron waved his hand, calling forth a blade of magical energy to strike the frozen man.

Spoiler
    Show

Tech: Sword of Deception on partial action. Recharge: (1d4)[3].

Attack from SoD: (1d20+17)[33]
    Damage from SoD: (1d8)[5]

I don't think Festy has SC, but it's a pretty straightforward spell. Each hit gives a cumulative -2 to saves (-4 on a crit) up to max of -5, it resets the first time the target rolls a save. The sword can be dispelled like any other magic, but it can't be damaged.
    Avatar: Baron Blood by Uncle Festy.