New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Stars Are Right [Vestiges]

I thought Dagon was the incarnation immediatley preceding Anubis in the evolution of god.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Collin152 View Post
    I thought Dagon was the incarnation immediatley preceding Anubis in the evolution of god.
    Huh? That doesn't relate at all to the Mythos...
    I no longer actively read the forums, and probably won't respond to any PMs. I'm fine with people using my homebrew in anything, including fan-compilations and wikis, as long as you credit me.

Homebrew by The Demented One.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground

What? Of course it does! I read it in the one book that can help anybody through their hard times... Stephen Colbert's I Am America (And So Can You!) It then proceeds to Ganesha, Bhuda, then I think to Caveman-Jesus.

I admit I don't know anything about the old ones, or the ancient ones, or the decrepit ones, or the disgruntled elderly ones who swear they fought in the first World War against Prussia.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Collin152 View Post
    What? Of course it does! I read it in the one book that can help anybody through their hard times... Stephen Colbert's I Am America (And So Can You!) It then proceeds to Ganesha, Bhuda, then I think to Caveman-Jesus.

I admit I don't know anything about the old ones, or the ancient ones, or the decrepit ones, or the disgruntled elderly ones who swear they fought in the first World War against Prussia.
    Can I call troll on this one? You don't try to correct people's interpretations of Lovecraftian horrors if you've never read Lovecraft!

And back on topic, I need to email this thread (and the other Lovecraft Vestige threads) to my friend who's been making noise about playing a binder...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuincherguixe View Post
    ... that works really well, it's almost like...

Oh god! Chuck Norris is Cthulhu! It all makes sense now. Everything is meaningless! Only in death can we escape!

*hangs self*

5. - Top - End - #35
    Barbarian in the Playground

Ok, what if a binder that is using Ghatanothoa simply has the Ignore Special Requirement ability that would negate the darkness, as well as the need for closing your eyes? I would suppose that in this eventuality, a binder should probably still close their eyes, or suffer the stoning.

EDIT: Oh yeah... AWESOME work here. I'm glad people are making vestiges!
    Last edited by HellFencer; 2008-01-15 at 02:19 PM.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground

Ok, what if a binder that is using Ghatanothoa simply has the Ignore Special Requirement ability that would negate the darkness, as well as the need for closing your eyes? I would suppose that in this eventuality, a binder should probably still close their eyes, or suffer the stoning.
    Grumble grumble...fixing that.
    I no longer actively read the forums, and probably won't respond to any PMs. I'm fine with people using my homebrew in anything, including fan-compilations and wikis, as long as you credit me.

Homebrew by The Demented One.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

I know nothing on the Vestiges, but these are awesomely awesome. It makes me want to look at the Binder class.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern.
    If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature (mine was on an airship)

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. This is a social experiment.

I now have an apprentice wizard!

Quote Originally Posted by arkanis View Post
    1st point: You summoned that? Wow, you magnificent b*stard son of a munchkin. Are you accepting apprentice applications?

8. - Top - End - #38
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Demented One View Post
    Grumble grumble...fixing that.
    Its tough to proof your ideas against gamers... *le sigh*

Anywho, I wanted to tell you that you've inspired me to create a couple of vestiges too.