New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Orc in the Playground

Post Re: The Statue Shatters (Eberron Round-Robin IC Chapter 1)

Jo'Natar, Havon, "Friend" and Celvic left House Cannith and headed for the Bronze Buckler. when they arrived "Friend" opened up the door and you all entered. you looked upon the familiar sights of the small shop as the second leg of your search for the statue started.

((i plan on having you search for the missing PCs, including Xian's.))
    Start!

2. - Top - End - #362
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Statue Shatters (Eberron Round-Robin IC Chapter 1)

((so I guess we should start. I wasn't sure. Uh...))

Jo opens the door of the Bronze Buckler, moving quickly inside. He scans the darkness for intruders, igniting his blade to make hiding near impossible. When he is convinced all is clear, he motions for the others to enter.

The shop is clear. While I'm not used to returning to places I've been before, it is good to be back. Friend... you don't have any food or drink, do you?
    Grrr. Arrrgh.
    Spoiler: DON'T LOOK! IT'S A TRAP!
    Show
    Spoiler: DON'T DO IT!
    Show
    Spoiler: LAST CHANCE TO LOOK AWAY!!!
    Show

Awwwwww, that's just... Well, I did warn you.

3. - Top - End - #363
    Barbarian in the Playground

Celvic frowns and studies the inside of the shop, considering recent events. “We haven’t time for food and drink. Our numbers have for our quest have diminished and we don’t know where the next fragment is,” he says, gruff and to the point. “Perhaps our vision was misinterpreted or perhaps our companions have simply denied their destinies. It doesn’t matter, the Sovereigns’ will shall not fail. It is through our trials that we will find the strength to accomplish their goal. Finding those with enough faith to aid their cause is just another challenge they have seen fit to grant up in preparation of what we face ahead.”

We can’t expect these things to just walk in here,” he continues. “You can sit around here and drink if you wish, but I will be on the Sovereign’s business. I will be headed to the Sovereign’s tower to seek guidance and answers to our current problems. I’ll return here at night fall.” With that, the tall warlock turns to leave.

4. - Top - End - #364
    Ogre in the Playground

Jonatar

Can you blame them? We went through all that trial for what, the service of a puffed up noble like d'cannith? They have no understanding of destiny, be it the Light, or your sovereigns, or their own. For now, the balance between mind and body must be regained. If you must journey to the temple, so be it, but pray you find your peace soon. We'll need to get moving to find the next pieces.
    Grrr. Arrrgh.
    Show
    Show
    Show

5. - Top - End - #365
    Barbarian in the Playground

Celvic

Celvic regards the Kalashtar over his shoulder. "Peace is only found in doing the Sovereign's will, not in standing around some shop waiting for 'puffed up noble' to send us word of where another fragment may be," he replies. "If you believe that seeking those who may aid us in our calling or trying to divine the location of the statue fragments is not helping to complete the vision offered us, then perhaps you should spend your idle time here reflecting on your own commitment to this quest."

6. - Top - End - #366
    Ogre in the Playground

Jo frowned and raised an eyebrow. You know that's not what I meant. As for where we should go next, I already know of a shard's location, as do each of us. If you'll go to the temple, fine. I'll go seek out my own resources for where to go next, and meet you back here. Agreed? Jo decided to let Celvic go, reading signs he needed time to himself. The thought of what to do himself skimmed across his mind.

ooc: what now? Do the new guys want to pop in?
    Grrr. Arrrgh.
    Show
    Show
    Show