New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Werewolf Classic VI: Rated PG-13 to R for violent descriptions of character Deaths

WEREWOLF CLASSIC VI

It has been a long day. Raldor, in his all his turtley glory, is sharing stories of long off towns being plagued by werewolves with his good friends DM77 and Joosbawx. The town is slowly quieting down, and nobody is around on the street. Raldor, DM77, and Joosbawx are the exception, staying out on the porch of DM77's house, sharing a jug of ale, joking, laughing, and in general, having a good time. This was not to last, much to the chagrin of the town of Kriegorsville. Just as DM77 finished telling a particularly humorous story about "shadowy weasle overlords" and a dim-witted cleric, a growl is heard in the darkness.

"Did you hear that?" says DM77, with a shudder.
    "Yes, it was a growl. I'll go check it out," says Joosbawx, as he gets up and walks out into the darkness.
    "That was a mistake..." comes a growl. The last thing Raldor and DM77 heard before their throats are ripped from their necks, was the sickening crunch of bones and the short, silenced scream of Joosbawx, as he was feasted on.

The town heard no less than 11 howls of inhuman lupine voices, and the mad, evil cackle of infernal origins.

The next morning, the town awoke to a horrifying scene. A brutal murder of three townsfolk: Raldor, DM77, and Joosbawx, with obvious claw marks, and canine teethmarks.

DAY 1

Day 1 Turn will end at 7:30 a.m. on January 16, Central Standard Time.

Edit: Oops...forgot the player list. Here it is in alphabetical order:

Spoiler
    Show

Aemoh
    Alarra
    Atreyu the Masked Llama
    banjo1985
    B-Man
    CurlyKitGirl
    Dark Corax
    Doseki
    Draken
    Eldritch Knight
    Emperor Demonking
    evnafets
    Fin
    Fleeing Coward
    Freshmeat
    Helgraf
    Indurian
    Irbis
    Jontom Xire
    Kantur
    KerfuffleMach2
    MasatoHyuga
    Mordokai
    Nexus-R.C.Mina
    Ominous
    onasuma
    PhantomFox
    phoenixineohp
    radikalskippy
    Raistlin1040
    Ranna
    Rocketbard
    Shishnarfne
    Smeik
    Sneak
    Stu42
    thanatos5150
    The Bushranger
    topher
    Vavaara
    whitehelm
    Zar Peter
    zeratul
    Zombie Rock Star

Nobody is dead, all currently are alive...for now...
    Last edited by DungeonMaster77; 2008-01-14 at 08:10 AM.
    My Awsome Sig!
    Spoiler
    Show

The Original Narrator for the SMBG "Werewolf" game
    WEREWOLF CENTRAL
    LET CHAOS RULE: Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly!
    It's not about making money, it's about taking money; destroying the status quo. Because the status...is not quo.

Games I run: Fallout: Great Plains (Redux)

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Classic VI: Rated PG-13 to R for violent descriptions of character Deat

A young man with glasses walks around the town's plaza, his eyes always set in a book. He has a backpack, which is filled with books. Sci-fi books.

He passes through the bodies and doesn't notice anything. A couple of minutes later, he stops, thinks for a moment what he passed by, turns around and shouts:

"Holy mother of Asimov! What kind of abhorrent being can do such a thing?"

He runs to his house, to check his whole collection of fantasy books, trying to find out what kind of abhorrent being could do such a thing.
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Classic VI: Rated PG-13 to R for violent descriptions of character Deat

Raistlin strolls into town, having tied his ship up at the docks. He wanders around, looks for people. Not seeing anyone, he shrugs and sits down. He waits, whistling a sailor's love song. Hearing radikalskippy yell, he stands up, and rushes in his direction. Seeing the dead, he yell

What's happened here?!
    Quote Originally Posted by YPU View Post
    Real life doesn’t happen, it surprises you like a trap of a CR way above your level.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Phantom walks over to the gathering crowd, and is shocked and repulsed by the grisly site. He covers his mouth with his hand to avoid throwing up.

"Holy Schmackababo, what happened here?"

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

Thanatos, stalking through town, as per his modus operati, was on his way to the market when he happened upon the scene.
    His eyes immediatly widened upon taking in sight of the corpses.
    "What in the Name of Nyx happened here?" he demanded of the three already there "Did one of you three do it?"
    without waiting for an answer, he hurrumphs. "Yeah, right, like the murder is going to admit it. So typical. I guess I have to take a look, anyway. 'Tis my job, you know."
    And then, Thanatos stalks towards the piled corpses, eyes and hands taking stalk of the situation, examaning the wounds.

"Something canine."

OOC> Yes, this is my first Werewolf game - please inform me if I'm doing something horribly wrong.
    Last edited by Thanatos 51-50; 2008-01-19 at 11:41 PM.
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me
    Red and the Phasmavore by LCP

6. - Top - End - #6
    Bugbear in the Playground

Pxp awakes to the sounds of screams. Alarmed, she quickly gets dressed and hurries to the porch in front of her house. Looking out side she sees the commotion and the bodies at the center of it.
    "By the Gods!"
    She turns away quickly so she won't be sick.
    Character Stats

Phoenixineohp avatar by Trog!

7. - Top - End - #7

"Ugh. Why is it always after breakfast," mumbles the man in his early thirties before hitching over to a bush to void his guts after seeing the horrible sight.
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

8. - Top - End - #8

Oh man, what an awful scene! Don't look at that, children, you may get nightmares...

The guard is talking the audience. Suddenly you hear a voice in the background.

Don't brake the fourth wall again!

Sorry, sir.

He clears his throat...

So... who could be responsible for that mess... let's see. Where's the gardener? It's always the gardener! Oh, and where is the player list?

ZAR PETER!!!!!

Oh, sorry, fourth wall again. Hmmmm... I point at Whitehelm to find out if he's playing.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

"Wolves...werewolves...this could be bad. I was ina town like this before, the foul hellspawn took out every innocent in the place....it wasn't pretty."

A burly man with messy black hair walks out from the treeline near the village and takes a casual look around.

"Yeah...it's just like last time, good job I've learnt from previous mistakes. Elroy's gonna try keep this town safe."

Elroy points at Raistlin.

"You from round here? Can you point me in the direction of the tavern?"

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

10. - Top - End - #10
    Halfling in the Playground

I suspect RadikalSkippy.

This is clearly the work of werewolves as any true fan of fantasy or gothic horror would know. Yet he says he has to go check his books! I reckon he's off to try and find another type of monster to pin the blame on.

Probably one with blue wings and lots of very sharp teeth.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ettin in the Playground

Thanatos points at radikalskippy. "You there! With the books! What did you see when you got here?"
    Last edited by Thanatos 51-50; 2008-01-19 at 11:41 PM.
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me
    Red and the Phasmavore by LCP

12. - Top - End - #12

The town's basketweaver, Fritz Meier, shakes his head disappointedly.
    "It looks like it's werewolf season again. Won't this town ever get any rest?"

"You sir", he says while pointing at Phantomfox, "are responsible for this massacre! Who uses a word like 'Schmackababo' anyway?"
    (no, seriously)

(To be entirely correct (see post #24): Freshmeat points to Phantomfox)
    Last edited by Freshmeat; 2008-01-14 at 01:29 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Sigatar by Crimmy

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

A young man with shocking white hair is strolling up the street. Overhearing the commotion, he investigates.

I agree that this is the work of lycans, Jontom Xire. But why are you so fast to attempt to direct blame?
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2008-01-15 at 01:04 PM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

14. - Top - End - #14

Ghost of DM77 appears

Hey All,

I had some issues with some of the PM's going out. Some players may be...delayed and not post until later today as they may have just gotten their PM's. Also, please ensure that all Night turn PM's are sent to myself and Raldor. It was late and I almost forgot about my dead companion.

Also, the player list is above in alphabetical order.
    Last edited by DungeonMaster77; 2008-01-14 at 08:10 AM.
    My Awsome Sig!
    Spoiler
    Show

WEREWOLF CENTRAL
    It's not about making money, it's about taking money; destroying the status quo. Because the status...is not quo.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

Sneak walks in sleepily and walks over to the rest of the crowd. "Wass goin' on?" He manages to jostle through the crowd until he spies the bodies. "Oh, my." He doesn't look so sleepy anymore. "Looks like it's that time of year..." He grimaces and shakes his head. "Anyone have any clue as to who would commit a horrible act like this?"

16. - Top - End - #16
    Halfling in the Playground

I don't know who's responsible, got any clues Sneak?

Topher points at Sneak.
    Last edited by topher; 2008-01-14 at 02:12 PM.
    You haven’t got a womb. Where’s the fetus gonna gestate; you gonna keep it in a box?
    Don’t fear the darkness, fear what it hides.

Spoiler
    Show

Avatar and sig picture by kpenguin.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

What's all that commotion? Did something happened? Let me come through, I'm a doc...

Irbis gasps as he walks on the crime scene and turns a nice shade of green.

I... I cannot help them. Who could have done this?

No doubt it is the work of these satanistic video-playing d&d kids. And I see one just there...

[Never ming, meh.
    Last edited by Irbis; 2008-01-15 at 01:45 PM.
    Above Us Only Sky

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Emperor Demonking looked inside the villiage. Emperor demonking points at Zar peter, you are fast to point normally I appreciate that but in these troubling times."
    Last edited by Emperor Demonking; 2008-01-14 at 01:37 PM.

19. - Top - End - #19

B-Man shakily walks out of his house with a mug of hot coffee in his hand, still mortified by the howling from the previous night. He cautiously walks toward the crowd of people and investigates the scene.

Is this the work of wolves that I've heard have been tearing up village upon village as of late? the shaky lad asks. Because, if it is, I fear for all of our lives!

He then takes a very shaky sip from his mug, occasionally spilling a bit of it's contents on himself. He was always a nervous fellow and never knew how to deal with stress and shock. He was always picked on whilst he was growing up and is still occasionally picked on upon reaching adulthood.

He wanders up to a nearby NPC and asks in a shaky tone: Do we have any suspected wolves in our crowd?

"Only you PCs have any suspicion," the NPC replied as he shrugs off B-Man jitteriness. "For all I know, you might be a wolf, but I really, honestly don't know."

B-Man looked at the NPC, a little disturbed. He quietly takes a seat and draws his sliver-bladed sword. Checking the tip of the blade by pricking the point, he allows the blood to run down the blade. Satisfied with the quality of the blade, he returns the sword to its sheath. I guarantee you that I am not a werewolf, but I will do my best to hunt these wolfs, he says to the NPC.

He turns his gaze toward the crowd and looks out for suspicious activity.
    Pokémon Stuff: FC 3093-8484-9162 | Friend Safari Sunkern, Swadloon, Quilladin | List of Pokémon
    B-Kachu: Oo! Inconspicuous cookie with a string attached to it! *nom*
    Last.fm | Steam ID | YouTube

Quotes inside:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Slayer View Post
    • B-Man is frickin' kick-ass in person.
    • The Metric System is more Awesome than Americans, and you all know it!
    Quote Originally Posted by afroakuma View Post
    I'd respond, but I suddenly suspect that you are far too young to post here.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Pixie in the Playground

Looking down on the bodies (or what was left of them), Dos'es belly decides that it doesn't like the look of them and hurls near B-man.

Doseki Points to B-man
    Last edited by Doseki; 2008-01-14 at 03:46 PM.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Dwarf in the Playground

EK points at Emperor Demonking, and asks, "Where were you last night?"
    Last edited by Eldritch Knight; 2008-01-14 at 06:58 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"I was killing some chickens."

23. - Top - End - #23

"Chickens. A likely story."

Helgraf points at Emperor Demonking
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

24. - Top - End - #24

The Narrators would like to remind everyone that if you are pointing at someone, you must state specifically: XXXXX (this being your username) points to YYYYYYY (this being the username of the person you are pointing at), else your vote will not be counted. We cannot assume that you were pointing at them. Innocents have been needlessly lynched in the past, so this was implemented to prevent such atrocities. Thank you.
    My Awsome Sig!
    Spoiler
    Show

WEREWOLF CENTRAL

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

A young man with bright orange hair comes out from the nearby Inn. He quickly looks around. When he sees the bodies he leans heavily on his staff, looking pale.

So the rumors were true... Werewolves? If they threaten this fine community I will do my best to prevent any murders. My name is Masato.

He clutches a yellowish tome near his chest with his right hand, his staff is in the other hand.

Emperor Demonking, you say you were out killing chickens? I'm sorry, but for the benefit of this community you are highly suspicious of being one of these Werewolves.

Masato points to Emperor Demonking.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DungeonMaster77 View Post
    The Narrators would like to remind everyone that if you are pointing at someone, you must state specifically: XXXXX (this being your username) points to YYYYYYY (this being the username of the person you are pointing at), else your vote will not be counted. We cannot assume that you were pointing at them. Innocents have been needlessly lynched in the past, so this was implemented to prevent such atrocities. Thank you.
    ((I dislike that, since I prefer roleplaying way. Your way just seems so... sterile. Couldn't we just say that when the username is in red letters it is considered a point? We have done so in several other games, and it worked fine so far. Admittedly, you are the veteran when it comes to werewolf games, and I'm a newbie, but I just had to say this. You are the boss here, however, and if you want the game to run this way I will oblige to your wishes.))

An aged beggar sits outside tavern, just waking up from slumber. Waiting for a few minutes and seeing no one is passing by, he decides to explore where the reason for this lays. After walking around the village for a few minutes, he finds a somewhat distrubing scenery.

"What in blazzes happened here? Werewolfes you say? Oh, this can't be good. Dark times have laid upon this village. Not now only I'll have to look for something to eat, but for my life as well. You there, you seem a little suspicious to me!"

Mordokai points at Irbis.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Firbolg in the Playground

A bag woman trundles into the town dragging her carry case behind her, "I ain't no stinking ole bag lady you filthy moron!" she shouts as she stops dead and looks over her right shoulder at the sky. "Why you talkin' 'bout me? I never done nuffin wrong. Why'm I speaking purple? I hates purple. I hates green! Get this greens things from me or I'll hurt you. I wants to speak blue."
    The old bag woman's font changes to blue and she continues into the town muttering to noone as she goes; "I say, I say, I say, why'm font blue? Blue's nice I thinks blues a wonderful colour but what if I likes orange? I likes oranges. I's hungry. I wants to eat now. I's gonna eats. And I ain't's old!" her voice had been rising the entire time and she finished by screaming at the sky once - "I hears you!" - more.

Meanwhile the old - "I isn't old." - the bag woman pelts passers by with refuse from her bags; especially one called Emperor DemonKing, who she also points at screaming unintelligibly
    Last edited by CurlyKitGirl; 2008-01-14 at 02:22 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

28. - Top - End - #28

BardGuy

A rather cranky old man walks out of his small home and says, "What's all this racket about? Trouble? Can't be! Not here, anyway."

"Where wolves? Where are the wolves?"

In his incoherency, Shishnarfne points at Thanatos.
    "Chess, like love, like music, has the power to make men happy." --Siegbert Tarrasch

29. - Top - End - #29
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Alarra walks calmly out of her home dressed primly and carefully in shades of lavender. The first person she notices is a bag lady screaming about her hatred of purple. Alarra points at her (CurlyKitGirl), aghast. "How can you hate PURPLE?"

She then turns and stalks back into her house to ponder how anyone could hate such a lovely color. She has no idea there have been any deaths.

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

30. - Top - End - #30

Quote Originally Posted by Mordokai View Post
    ((I dislike that, since I prefer roleplaying way. Your way just seems so... sterile. Couldn't we just say that when the username is in red letters it is considered a point? We have done so in several other games, and it worked fine so far. Admittedly, you are the veteran when it comes to werewolf games, and I'm a newbie, but I just had to say this. You are the boss here, however, and if you want the game to run this way I will oblige to your wishes.))
    ((We (the players of Werewolf) have used that format since the old board (because we had the /me tag that would result in something similar to this:

* B-Man and some random text that we used for pointing.

which made it easy for the narrators to tally the votes. I really miss the /me tag. ))
    Last edited by B-Man; 2008-01-14 at 02:55 PM.
    Pokémon Stuff: FC 3093-8484-9162 | Friend Safari Sunkern, Swadloon, Quilladin | List of Pokémon
    B-Kachu: Oo! Inconspicuous cookie with a string attached to it! *nom*
    Last.fm | Steam ID | YouTube

Quotes inside:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Slayer View Post
    • B-Man is frickin' kick-ass in person.
    • The Metric System is more Awesome than Americans, and you all know it!
    Quote Originally Posted by afroakuma View Post
    I'd respond, but I suddenly suspect that you are far too young to post here.