New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Classic VI: Rated PG-13 to R for violent descriptions of character Deat

*Freshmeat points at Helgraf*
    (for the same reasons as yesterday)
    Spoiler
    Show

Sigatar by Crimmy

2. - Top - End - #302
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Default Re: Werewolf Classic VI: Rated PG-13 to R for violent descriptions of character Deat

Alarra retreats back into her house and points at the bag lady (Curly) through the window. "What is that madwoman doing still in our town? If anyone is a witch...." She pulls a piece of fur out of her hair, from the expression on her face it could be a poisonous spider. She throws the rubbish away and works valiantly to scrub the taint of the woman off of her hands.

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

3. - Top - End - #303

BardGuy

"Ahhh, darn kids and waking me before my afternoon nap.... You, there, what's your name? Helgraf, you say? Why'd you wake me?"

Shishnarfne points at Helgraf
    "Chess, like love, like music, has the power to make men happy." --Siegbert Tarrasch

4. - Top - End - #304
    Pixie in the Playground

Not even bothering to come out his house this day, the semi-young man leaves a sign on the window which reads:

Aemoh points at Helgraf

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

5. - Top - End - #305
    Bugbear in the Playground

Helgraf walks over toward where rubbish girl is yelling at Alarra.

"Enough of that, you. Utter stuff and nonsense, I say," he says *pointing at CurlyKitGirl*. "Now be off and go tend to what little sheep haven't fled your hideous visage!"
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Halfling in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

I point at Helgraf.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Troll in the Playground

*Points at Helgraf*
    Quote Originally Posted by YPU View Post
    Real life doesn’t happen, it surprises you like a trap of a CR way above your level.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Ettin in the Playground

Thanatos looks left, looks right, and then *points at Alarra*'s abode, for seemingly no other reason than to balance the rich woman vs. Bag Lady dispute.
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me
    Red and the Phasmavore by LCP

9. - Top - End - #309

PaladinGuy

Booooooring.
    Another follow Freshmeat day.
    And I hate bandwagons. No information to be learned from them.

I'm going with yesterday's instincts.
    evnafets points at DarkCorax
    For voting day on, day off
    Check out past werewolf games at the Unofficial GiantITP werewolf archive
    Also wasting too much time playing Evony right now.
    I don't wanna be a llama or a duck or a wabbit.
    I wanna be a POODLE!

10. - Top - End - #310

Freshmeat has been accurate with his bandwagons so far so i see no reason not to follow them.

Points at Helgraf
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Orc in the Playground

*Grabs onto Fleeing Cowards tail feathers as he jumps on the bandwagon*

Fin points at Helgraf
    Waiting for that day, when we all have the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Kris View Post
    I'll never trust you again. Even if we're on the same team. Even if the narrators tell me to.
    Monkeytar by me!/DYF Avatar by Mr Saturn!

12. - Top - End - #312

With spring just round the corner its time to start the summer sports, and that means SWIMMING!!

*In her lime green swimming costume Ranna is currently completing her 100 lengths a day swimming session - With her head firmly under the water only popping up to breathe every 4th stroke, she is blissfully unaware of the pointing frenzy going on all around her. As she leaves the pool she stumbles on the scene*

OOOkkkaaayy we have a crazy bag lady and a well dressed lady angrily muttering about each other to their respective groups of friends. And a gunslinger who has taken it upon himself to point out another suspect and has gotten the rest of the village to agree...hmm must be all the leather I can see why people would follow a guy in leather. Oh and theres a few random points elsewhere from the disolutioned I guess.

*Deep in thought Ranna ambles off to dry out almost bumping into Doseki on her way*

Whoops sorry sweets, isn't this all a big big mess eh?

Ranna points at Doseki for no reason whatsoever
    *runs off and hides*

My One And Only Trophy

13. - Top - End - #313
    Orc in the Playground

"NOOOOOOOOOOO...NOT THE LLAMA!!!"

Indurain comes running into the town square, screaming as usual.

"HOW CAN THIS BEEEEE????"

He continues to run around frantically, until he runs head first into a wall. As his body slumps to the ground his finger points at evnafets.
    Masquerade Indy by Gnomish Wanderer

Quote Originally Posted by Mustiado View Post
    Still think that was an epic prank, *snip* Kudos, gentlemen.
    I was outzombied by the baby!!

14. - Top - End - #314
    Pixie in the Playground

No one will look twice at the statue in the middle of the square. he he. I’m the master of disguise I must admit.

Dos, standing in the middle of the square very still to complete his allusion. Is in a heroic pose with his finger pointing off, out in to the distance. Pointing at Helgraf

15. - Top - End - #315
    Ogre in the Playground

Irbis points at Helgraf.
    Above Us Only Sky

16. - Top - End - #316
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

*Points at Helgraf.

17. - Top - End - #317

Like Evnafets I'm getting a bit sick of just following a bandwagon. And I still suspect, and so point at Curly Kit Girl.

I bet all the wolves just jumped on the Helgraf bandwagon same as any other. This bandwagonning isn't really helping.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

18. - Top - End - #318
    Ettin in the Playground

Waking up from the drunken stupor the old beggar bumps into Helgraf.

"You be one of those damn lycans? To Abyss with you!"

*points at Helgraf*
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Ogre in the Playground

I still Point at Atreyu, the Masked LLama for the reasons I specified in my last post
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

20. - Top - End - #320
    Ogre in the Playground

Shouldn't be on right now... No RP...

*Point at Draken*

21. - Top - End - #321

* B-Man points at evnafets.
    Pokémon Stuff: FC 3093-8484-9162 | Friend Safari Sunkern, Swadloon, Quilladin | List of Pokémon
    B-Kachu: Oo! Inconspicuous cookie with a string attached to it! *nom*
    Last.fm | Steam ID | YouTube

Quotes inside:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Slayer View Post
    • B-Man is frickin' kick-ass in person.
    • The Metric System is more Awesome than Americans, and you all know it!
    Quote Originally Posted by afroakuma View Post
    I'd respond, but I suddenly suspect that you are far too young to post here.

22. - Top - End - #322
    Orc in the Playground

*Points at Doseki* I'm sure that statue wasn't there earlier...
    Takes avatar Requests Portfolio
    Spoiler
    Show

Trophies By LiB, Oblivion and Me

23. - Top - End - #323

As you gather around the gallows you all gather around the condemned: Helgraf.

He fights ferociosly as the village forces him up the gallows and just barely gets the rope around his neck.

Everyone quickly leaps away and screams Pull the lever!

Helgraf drops a few calculated feet and suddenly the rope snaps as his body suddenly gets much larger, harier, and generally Werewolf-like.

His claws rend through a handful of villagers as he tears himself an escape route through the assembled villagers. He almost manages to escape, but the village's crack silver-tipped arrow archery squad get a quick volley of arrows off and many of them hit their mark. Several of the more martial villagers take up silver swords and proceed to have a good hack-and-slash melee session against the beast. Eventually the beast that was Helgraf finally dies.

Helgraf was lynched. He was a Werewolf

He assisted the narrators in auto-lynching the following villagers during his escape:
    Nexus-R.C.Mina
    phoenixineohp
    Smeik
    topher
    vavaara

Recognizing it's cue, the sun sets quickly.

It's night. Those of you with actions, send them in.

24. - Top - End - #324

Helgraf peels himself out of his hacked and arrow-ridden body. "Hmm. About bloody time. Guess I won't be leading a false seer charge this game."

He whistled quietly as he left town.
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

25. - Top - End - #325

(Flavor text spoilered so that you may spare yourself the pun damage if you so choose)

Spoiler
    Show
    After a night of restful sleep you all awaken to realize that the wolves have set a lovely banquet table for you all in the middle of the village square. Surprisingly enough, the wolves only ate one course...

It appears they only eat Freshmeat.

Freshmeat_ was killed by the wolves.
    A amulet of the Order of the Masons rests on the remains of his chest.

Good morning, rise and shine and lynch someone! Enjoy the nice breakfast the wolves left you!

(for those who care about such things, none of this death scene was provided by the wolves--except for the victim of course)

26. - Top - End - #326
    Troll in the Playground

The fisherman take 2d8 pun damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by YPU View Post
    Real life doesn’t happen, it surprises you like a trap of a CR way above your level.

27. - Top - End - #327

Alas poor Freshmeat. I'm surprised he lived as long as he did. Presumably the werewolves thought he was baner protected.

So now what do we do?

I haven't analysed yesterday's voting yet (been busy starting Spytrap), but I still think we should point at CurlyKitGirl.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

28. - Top - End - #328
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ow come on now Jontom, what do ye have against this crazy lady? She looks harmless enought to me. Perhaps you hidding something? Perhaps it's you who should we be vary of?"

The old beggar looks at Jontom with suspicion in his eyes.

*points at Jontom Xire*
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

29. - Top - End - #329

BardGuy

The old man surfaces grumpily, "Well, let's see if yesterday's logic gets us a wolf today... You, there, someone said you'd been voting alternate days. What are you trying to hide?"

Shishnarfne points at DarkCorax
    "Chess, like love, like music, has the power to make men happy." --Siegbert Tarrasch

30. - Top - End - #330
    Ettin in the Playground

Confident in other people's anlysis, thanatos points at Darkcorx, as hes been, apparently, doing that "Vote alternate days" thing.
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me
    Red and the Phasmavore by LCP