New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

Default Exalted: Old Wounds

A pleasant spring midafternoon finds each of you in the village of Narshe for your own reasons. The unseasonable warth is tempered by a soft breeze. Only moments ago the ferry docked letting off a few passengers, including perhaps a few of you. The rest may have stayed on cots at the public house, all the rooms in the inn being taken up by either men from the Guild caravan stopping over in the village or retainers of the notorious scavenger lord Raiton Deverry II.

In the market square the Guild traders have set out their trade beneath a makeshift sunshade. Mostly adult males from some of the local barbarian tribes, with only a few women and children amongst them. Some few of the villagers are looking them over disinterestedly, scoffing at the prices spoken by the Guild seller. The village children run laughing through another part of the square, seemingly in pursuit of a stray cat.

Across the square a slight figure, features obscured by a far heavier cloak than the weather warrants, slips into the general store followed closely by a very nervous looking old man leaning on a cane. On the other side of the square a blue haired youth stumbles, bleary eyed and shirtless, from the inn. He gives a wide yawn and wider stretch, showing off his well muscled chest and a large scar over his left pectoral muscle to good effect, before strolling to the public house.
    I'm not wearing any pants.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGirl

Default Re: Exalted: Old Wounds

Hound

Hound waits till she's stepped off the ferry and dons the appearance ( face, via artifact mask ) of a plain faced young girl with skin tanned from long, hot days in the field. After spiriting herself away from the departing crowd she quietly exerts her inner reserves to completely mask her presence from the unassuming peasantry.

Taking note of the blue-haired rogue she migrates towards him and attempts to fleece him of any valuables as she walks by.

Spoiler
    Show

( Mental Invisibility Technique, 5 motes of personal and 1 willpower; (9d10)[4][3][9][3][9][8][8][5][5](54) + 3 auto suxx ) on the stealth

( (7d10)[7][8][9][6][7][3][6](46) to steal! )

edit: Btw if anyone is going to try and notice Hound make sure to list any WP ( ST will probably want this ) expended to do it if my successes didn't beat your MDV.
    Last edited by Zinaida; 2008-01-14 at 01:03 PM.
    A tale set in the Grim Darkness of the 41st Millennium.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Though the fact that she was clad in her sandy overcoat made Rana's rather obviously extravagant dress harder to see, there was almost no doubt that she looked very, very out of place in a small village. A woman of her looks and bearing could not be assumed to be either native or even normal, and had they seen her means of entrance... well, things would have gone even further downhill from there. Of course, Rana mused, there were some cases where having a giant demon wasp for a mount is totally understandable and accepted. Of course, she only mused this in a vague attempt to feel less obvious and blatantly indiscreet. Ah well. Lesia took care of it, it's not a problem!

A vague glance down at the thin red-jade plate on her gauntlets reminded her of the general idea. Pose as Dragon-Bloods to avoid suspicion, don't piss away Essence - and DEFINITELY don't make any flashy displays - and try to get any further leads. Well. Help Lesia get the leads. Hopefully Rana wouldn't get into a fight, for as long as the claws remained retracted, she wouldn't be flashing that Anathema me-... Orichalcum! all over the place where people would find it rather problematic. Note to self: Remember that they're not quite as Anathema when you're one of them. Got to get used to that.

Rana redirected her glance to look back and see how well Lesia was following her out of the public house, before gazing forwards, out into what passed for streets in this laughably tiny village. Attention shunted from one thing to the next, jumping from salesman to salesman, to the general store, to the sight of the manor a ways down. She pursed her lips in indecision for a few seconds, before turning back to the hopefully-approaching Lesia, and posing a semi-cheery question.

"Soooooo... Who to ask first? I mean, those merchants over there might know something, but at the same time... hm. Do we have enough supplies? I don't remember how many meals we have on hand. Or... ah, there might be some suspicious people we could ask about, or maybe..."

Eventually, after stopping for a second to listen to herself talk, Rana just blinked, her eyes flashing in a swift flutter.

"...Gah! I'm rambling! You're the detective, you should have some idea!... Right?"
    Last edited by Rynol; 2008-01-14 at 12:26 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Banned

Gale

Off in one of the corners of the square, a circle of villagers seem to be facing someone. Gale, scruffy-looking as ever, seems to be the center of their attention. There is a good deal of laughter amongst the crowd.

"So the pearl diver said," he projects over the laughter, "Well, you shouldn't have brought coconuts, then!" The circle erupts in howls and cheers. "And that, my friends, is why you always, ALWAYS watch what you say in the West." The crowd gets up and leaves, some of them throwing a dinar bit at Gale's feet. Gale quickly gathers the small bits of money.

"Better save this for later. I think I can wait to eat until I'm outside town."

He takes a look at the cloaked stranger. He doesn't show it, but he's suspicious. Something is happening in the town, and this might be it. He follows the odd pair into the store.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

A handsome young man, in his mid-20th maybe, is sitting under a tree at the river near the ferry dock, sunbathing. He is of average height, slender build and completely bald. His tanned skin, the large backpack that is resting beside him and his sturdy traveling garb clearly mark him as an outside to this town. He is just talking a sip from a clay waterflask, then puts it back in his bag and resumes enjoying the sunlight.

Tesciam has been in the village for two days now, securing a cot in the public house for himself in exchange for pulling some infected tooths. As there is little else for him to do right now, he is relaxing in the shade at the river, watching the newcomers and the villagers.

As Hound walks past him, his deepblue eyes seem to trail her for a moment, but when she checks, he is already looking in a different direction. It was probably just her imagination anyway.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Library Lovers Contest Winner

Lightning enters the square looking weary, though one could argue that he always appeared so: a long, stretched kind of man with the kind of face that looked like it should have been smiling. He was, in most respects, a normal figure if a bit insubstantial, like someone who'd spent a year on the rack and had nothing to show of it but an increase in height. He was lean and dark eyed with a short, frizzled bit of brownish-red hair, and he was dressed rather boringly: grey leather trousers that ended just below his knees under several layers of linen shirts and vests. Indeed, the only thing remarkable about Lightning in the Water, his name aside, was his nose: a strange little button of a thing, flanked on either side by unnatural silvery whiskers.

Not that anyone seemed to notice.

It was still a bit strange to him, the whole lot of it: they couldn't see what was plain, or they could see and yet couldn't understand it. He wasn't quite sure how the Tell worked. Kalesh had been too ethereal on that point. None the less, one couldn't argue with results: no one had pitchforks ready or torches lit. That was all he could ask for.

Lightning surveyed the village square as best he could for a moment, sighing. He hated dealing with people. Other people, at least. People who weren't his people, though he wasn't quite sure who his people even were anymore. The trail was getting cold. Kalesh's mate obviously hadn't been here, the buildings were still standing.

It was then that Lightning realized how very suspicious an abnormally tall, bewhiskered man standing perfectly still whilst surveying the town square would appear, and so he proceeded to browse through the market, careful to examine any craftsman's wares he came across.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

The blue-haired youth glances over at the storytelling across the square and, distracted, fails to notice his money being removed from his pocket before walking past. The rest of the square continues in it's small doings without seeming to notice anything out of the ordinary. What few of the local crafters brought out goods clearly have more interest in enjoying the pleasant day than selling anything.

Cheerfully raised voices can be heard from the public house, presumably greeting the blue-haired youth. The storyteller's audience begins to drift to the public house or the Guild traders alternately.

In the general store for those who have entered:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The cloaked figure scurries furtively over to the counter, managing to knock a length of rope and a half dozen candles onto the floor in the process. The elderly follower hurries to reorder the retail chaos left in the figure's wake. Old Widow Keisha, proprietor of the general store, scowls at the figure from behind the counter. "And what can I be doing for you then, deary," says Keisha in her scratchy nasal wine. From the folds of the cloak a small gloved hand produces a slip of paper, which Widow Keisha takes and examines briefly. "You're that order then," she says, shooting a rather nasty glance at the old following man who is trying desperately not to make eye contact. She then starts rummaging around in the back of the store, gathering some scattered goods into a pack.
    "Perhaps this is not such a good idea, young miss," whispers the old man "we really ought to go back to the estate I think..."
    "Ssh, quiet Coal. I know what I'm doing," the cloaked figure replies.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Banned

Gale

Gale does not interfere with the ongoing scene until the shopkeeper has disappeared momentarily.

"You know, it seems there are far too many pretty young ladies wearing cloaks this fine harvest day. I think Midnight Stallion would be displeased. He's the god of enticing clothing, you know. And let me tell you, he acts quite strangely if he's not satisfied." He flashes a winning, scruffy smile, which has "I'm just fooling around" written all over it in every aspect short of inked lettering. He also makes sure that he's still positioned between the two and the door, making sure this possibly important business will get concluded, whether they want it to or not.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

In the general store
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Sir, please to not be speaking to the young miss in such a manner. It is most unseemly." exclaims the old man, placing himself firmly between Gale and the cloaked figure.

"Oh, calm down Coal, I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it," says the young lady, keeping her hood pulled down to obscure her face. "Perhaps another time you can tell me of it, traveler. Today I have business to attend to. Good day."

She turns, still cloaked, back to the counter. The old man, Coal, continues to glare somewhat comically at Heavenly Gale.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Banned

Gale

In store:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Gale just laughs at the old man, and, well, the young woman too.

"A good day it is. I'm sorry if my presence offends you, but I do have business here. Can't go on the road without supplies, eh? Say, if you're going somewhere, anywhere really, perhaps I could tag along for a bit? Even trail bread tastes good around a campfire with some friends and a good song."

He's talking right over the old man. It's quite clear who makes the decisions between the two of them.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

more in the store:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Of course to not be doing such things! What sort are you to thinking the young miss is?" says Coal, with indignant rage flaring behind his eyes, gripping tightly to his cane.

"Actually," says the cloaked figure, "that sounds quite lovely. I would appreciate some entertainment on my journey, good traveler. And what might I call you, friend?"

12. - Top - End - #12
    Banned

Gale

More store:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Gale laughs again.

"I am Heavenly Gale," he says, taking a hugely dramatic bow, "And shall I have a name to call you, Naysayer of the Elderly, and Endurer of Thick Cloaks?" His voice is at the peak of its dramatic tone at this point.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGirl

Hound channels another small bit of her reserves and bounds into the air landing on the sloped roof of a near by building, on the side away from Gale and his little exchange. She then peers over it's edge and concentrates, trying to spy on them and gather the gist of their conversation.

Spoiler
    Show

to sneak
    Stealth + Dexterity; (8d10)[4][9][9][6][6][3][6][4](47)

2 successes

to spy
    Awareness + Perception; (8d10)[6][10][2][9][2][9][4][10](52) , spending 1 Willpower to convert one to an automatic success

7 successes

keep in mind I've still got Mental Invisibility Technique up!

Surveying the crowd she catches a flash of whiskers and raises a solitary eyebrow. Little Gods? Who knows. However she does shift her attention onto the whiskered man, saying anyone noticed her at all.
    Last edited by Zinaida; 2008-01-15 at 03:06 AM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tesciam stretches his arms, stands up and picks up his backpack. Humming softly to himself, he strolls over the square towards the public house. As he passes the general store, he slows down to glimpse inside and hear some pieces of conversation, then looks around and continues on to the public house. As he arrives there, he leans agains the wall next to the door, listening to what is going on inside while keeping an eye on the general store and the surrounding buildings.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

sounds from inside the public house:
    Spoiler
    Show

"Ahh, now that feels better! Here's your bit back, Yorn," says pleasantly light, almost lyrical, baritone.
    "Ach, ya kin keep it, kid. Pay me back another time, with another bit, 'f ya don't mind. Dunno how ya kin drink anythin' that vile. 'f I didn' know better, I'd say ya were crazy," replies a deep gravely voice that speaks with an accent common to the mercenaries that operate up and down the Rock Rivers.
    "Letting some raw eggs and a little bog oil scare you? Must be that you really are getting old, eh Yorn?" says the first voice, to a firm round of laughter. Followed by some good natured cursing and more laughter.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Banned

I need to learn to control those things better. It's so embarrassing.. [i]She was still a little chagrined that it was Rana who held the reins of their steed while she clung onto her, holding on for dear life. She needed to learn how to ride these things, if she was going to use one... But at least there was no harm done.

"No, you're correct, Rana. " Lesia said reassuringly, folding her arms across her stomach as she mused.. Given these guys.. they're the best ones to talk to. Usually, it's not wise.. the merchants everyone talks to.. are the merchants everyone talks to, so it's not a good way to find people. But.. this bunch is pretty distinctive, so they should be fresh in memory..

She shifted a bit, watching the town for a few long moments, before shrugging. It had all the trappings of a normal town. Why they'd run through here was anyone's gu- Why hello there. Now /that/ is unusual.. she took a good sidelong glance at the whiskerred man, before casually turning away. She'd have to ask about him later. And.. wait a minute... ...Someone here doesn't want to be seen. Why? She became as the hawk, essence gathering behind her eyes and guiding her sight.. but even then, she didn't notice anything else that should be out of the ordinary. Well, besides the whiskerred guy.. I don't think he's it, but my gut says that perhaps he's related just the same.

She nudged Rana in the side, motioning to follow. Either way, her curiosity was now sufficiently piqued to find out, and investigate they shall!

17. - Top - End - #17
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

The sound of hooves slowly overtakes the gentle murmur of the village market. Riders, a dozen at least, coming in fast. Everyone in the square grows quiet. The Guild traders start to edge toward their weapons, and a couple of their guards hop warily out of their wagons. Around the square the villagers lean their heads together and begin whispering furtively, with occasional sidelong glances toward the general store.

Sound from the public house:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Quiet, quiet... You hear hoofbeats Yorn?"
    "Reckon I do. On ya feet, boys! Might could b' trouble. Ha ha!"
    "I'm out and around. Signal three for trouble."
    The clatter of tankards being hastily set down and swords loosened in their sheaths follows, along with the quiet opening of the back door.

Inside the general store:
    Spoiler
    Show

"Well good traveler Heavenly Gale, I suppose you may call me- do you hear that? Horses. By Ruvia, I thought it would take longer," she says, smacking the counter with a silk-gloved hand in frustration.
    "Young miss, to be coming now. We've been caught up. Just please to be going back quietly?" pleads Coal, having sagged with relief at the sound of hooves.
    "No Coal, I'll not give up that easily. It seems I must take my leave now, Heavenly Gale. Another time perhaps, if the Loom permits," says the cloaked figure, laying a hand on the counter and vaulting over. Or attempting to, for she catches her foot on the back edge and sends herself sprawling to the floor. As she falls her hood lifts back revealing a face younger looking than her voice would suggest. Hair the color of straw, and disheveled much as such description would suggest, frames a tiny and delicate face covered in a light sprinkling of oddly thick and rough (almost rock-like) freckles. With a crash and a curse she reaches the floor.

A crashing thud sounds out from inside the general store.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Banned

Gale

Spoiler
    Show
    Huh. If she's as Dragon-Blooded as she looks, I have a feeling I may want to avoid anyone who is pursuing her. Nonetheless, I don't want to leave her to be captured, which will definitely happen, clumsy as she is.

Gale wordlessly leaps over Coal's head and behind the counter from standing, and a good deal more gracefully than the young lady. He bends over and, without waiting for consent, picks her up in his arms.

"I'm afraid if that's the fastest you can go, you'll need my help. Let's hide so we can have time to plan your escape, shall we?" Again, without consent, he rushes her to the back of the store (probably leaving Coal fuming and screeching).

19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

quick reaction inside general store:
    Spoiler
    Show

"Not to be going nowhere without proper escort, young miss!" yells Coal, clambering awkwardly over the counter, attempting to follow Gale. "Won't to be having it, I just will not."

20. - Top - End - #20
    Pixie in the Playground

While Lesia was preparing to lead Rana out to the merchants, Rana couldn't help but notice her traveling partner was... straining to see something. At first curious, Rana peered over to see what it was... seeing nothing. Annoying. They must obviously be hiding from her, whoever they are. Cowardly fools!

...But the riders. The riders got her attention. With a flip of her head and the accompanying whip of red hair, Rana turned to where the riders were coming from, and, with a strange grin, strolled over. Ah, this was just like when she was surveying her fang of elite commandos, back in...

...Okay, Rana never lead any amount of commandos. She just remembered attending some military parades, and all the fancy strutting and big impressive grandstanding made her think that, well, if the commanders can make troops stand up and listen, surely she can make these Strange Ominous Riders from Nowhere at least vaguely pay attention! Maybe!

And so, she strutted forth, focusing on her own inner strength to bolster her swaggering, straighten her posture, and make that dramatic flip of her hair fall oh so right. With a glorious posture, Rana stood before the incoming riders, and making like a proud Realm general, addressed them directly, with silky elocutions and a radiant tone, eyeing what would pass for their leader when he or she came near.

"Oh, a glorious leader indeed, who marches forth! Into such a humble town, I must say, it is an impressive sight! One of such stature, such resplendent power, surely... surely such a person would be an honor to aid, no? Come now, I can most assuredly ease your travails through this village of Narshe, if but only you would deign to allow my cooperation. There can be an accord, can there not?"

She took this time to subtly tilt her hand out of her sleeve, showing the red jade top plate of her gauntlets. It can't hurt to show one's authority when one is excercising it! Now, if this doesn't work... Well. With a slight wink to Lesia, if only to assure her that Rana hadn't gone totally nuts, the young Dynast stood steadfast before the riders, hoping that they'd at least not try to run her through. It was really annoying when people tried that!

21. - Top - End - #21
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

A dozen lightly armed and armored riders gallop into the square, only to be brought up short by Rana's glorious speech. A broad man wearing armor of finer make than the others and a tabard identifying him as a member of Varil Wezun's household comes to the front. Dismounting and bowing deeply he speaks to Rana.

"It would be greatly appreciated if you could lend a hand, ma'am. I come seeking young miss Rowan, she done run off from the Estate again. 'Bout so tall, probably wearing a big ol' cloak, and drug her poor old tutor 'long with her if I don't miss my guess. If you happened to she her and could just point me in the right direction," explains the man quickly and nervously, keeping his head bowed in deference.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Library Lovers Contest Winner

From his vantage point in the stalls nearest to the riders, Lightning listens carefully, weighing what he sees: a well-spoken lady who was, almost assuredly, Dragon-Blooded offering her help to find a runaway Terrestrial. Wanting a closer look at the situation, Lightning quickly slipped behind the nearest building, searching for a bit of seclusion. After a moment's concentration and a short prayer unto Luna, he emerged in the shape of a scruffy orange tabby cat and, tail curling and uncurling like a restless snake, proceeded through the square to get a closer look at the young girl in the red jade gauntlets.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hmm, just two dinars. Tesciam was just checking his almost empty coinpouch when the riders arrive. He is flipping the two coins in his palm, wondering if they are enough for a decent meal, when Rana's speech catches his attention. His eyes focus on her and narrow for a moment, then he whistles appreciatingly. "This looks to be interesting". he says to himself, then waits for a moment to see if he can find the blue haired youth sneaking around from the back, and makes his way towards Rana, Lesia and the riders.

Spoiler
    Show

Perception+Awareness

[rollv]5d10[/rollv]

Last edited by Segial; 2008-01-16 at 10:52 AM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGirl

Hound hears something and turns, taking a glance back around at the rear exit of the public house. It was that blue haired man. Where do you think you're going? she wonders. As a precaution she snaps her tiger claws in place.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

for those watching the blue haired youth:
    Spoiler
    Show
    He slips quietly (though not exceptionally so) out the back door and darts around behind a neighboring house. Getting himself a decent view of the encounter happening out in the open, he whistles a very convincing bird call, and settles down to watch the proceedings.

inside the general store:
    Spoiler
    Show

"Oh my!" exclaims the girl. "I-um, really you needn't get yourself into trouble. I would be quite distraught if you were to catch trouble for my sake," she says with a shy grin as Heavenly Gale whisks her to hiding.
    "Never to be thinking I'd see such a day..." mutters Coal as he follows after.
    Old Widow Keisha just sort of stares flabbergasted over the pack she was filling gear, eyes darting from Gale to Coal to the door to her store, clearly expecting someone to burst in at any moment.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Pixie in the Playground

Rana stood briefly, making an overt gesture of holding her chin in her hand, as if deep in thought. Cloaked figure, was it? Wasn't someone in a cloak heading off into the general store? ...Wait. If she was a runaway... Suddenly, a brief and ultimately futile battle of loyalties raged in Rana's head. To satisfy the commander's intention, or aid Rowan?

...Runaways' honor! Rana made her decision, then, to at least figure out why Rowan left, and to do so, she'd have to sweet-talk these men a little bit more. Striding up to the commander again, she smiled, smiled like a gracious mother whose child just showed off their talent. More memory of military tactics was about to come into play.

"Oh, wearing a cloak, you say? Hmmm. Hmm... Well, I do believe I saw someone of that description, I did."

But at that point, she slunk in a bit closer, as if to share a more personal feeling, something like declaring the conversation to be an officer's club meeting, best only understood by those who had once commanded soldiers.... Regardless of the fact that the only thing Rana ever commanded was a decent game of Gateway.

"However!... Between two commanding presences of your and my likes, I'd believe that bringing to bear the full finery of your position might well make it difficult to induce Rowan to follow you. After all, she no doubt would recognize you in a heartbeat! And if she were to be fleeing the estate, then the presence of a ranking agent of the estate would... be tantamount to scaring her off, no?"

Then, a cunning grin drew on her face. Rana enjoyed this, perhaps a bit too much, though the grin itself was just part of her satisfaction with the plan, arguably. Just the right gestures - such as the slight leaning back to suggest a leading posture - could come together with artful words to create a real power. And tone, a coy, confident tone that belied a distinct sense of tactical awareness, pulled into the whole effect.

"But I might make notice of the fact that Rowan also, no doubt, does not recognize me in the slightest. So what I propose to you, good sir, is that I go on to where I last saw her - and I do believe that the cloaked figure I saw intended to go shopping - and convince her of the distinct need for her return to the estate. If played to perfection, she will come with you with no struggle or chase, and your efforts will be spared for when you are truly needed, for when vile beasts and viler Fair Folk assail your wards. What say you of this proposal?"

27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

Sighing with relief the man gratefully accepts Rana's aid, "Surely that would be a great help ma'am. She can be quite the handful, our miss Rowan. Not that she's a bad sorta girl or anything, wouldn't want you to think that, ma'am. And she ain't in no big sorta trouble either, we just gotta make sure she gets back safe and sound, ya know. Be honest, I'm like to be in more trouble'n she is over this one. I ain't supposed to have let her sneak off in the first place," says the big man, eyes turned to the ground and shifting uncomfortably on his feet.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Banned

Gale

Spoiler
    Show
    Gale sets Rowan down gently.

"Young miss, I've had far worse troubles than the ire of guileless horsemen, and they have yet to catch me. It seems you have far too many keepers, though. Wait here while madam Keisha finishes packing your belongings. I will make sure nobody tries to get you." With that, he goes back out to the front part of the store, vaulting over the counter so fluidly that it's hard to notice he really vaulted at all. He leans back and waits for anyone to come inside.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tesciam will wait till Rana has finished her conversation with the soldier, then step next to her and bow till she acknowledges his presence to address her.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGirl

Hound scuttles herself across the roof tops and leaps gracefully onto the house the youth is hiding behind with silenced footfall. She watches him with a hidden and almost predatory stare.
    Last edited by Zinaida; 2008-01-16 at 02:02 PM.