New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Haigakure! Team Tenmai Is Formed!

The girls train under Tenmai-sama. Though her appearance is soft, her training methods are almost as painful as those established by Kurina-sensei. From sun-rise to sun-set, the girls are subjected to intense chakra-molding and chakra-control methods. Tenmai-sama is always careful to push each of her pupils to the breaking point, but she never sends one of you over the edge.

Spoiler
    Show
    The girls can spend their XP on any techniques or increases to stats at this point.

Each girl learns Isha Jutsu: Iichi(Doctor's Technique: First Rank)
    Spoiler
    Show
    DOCTOR'S TECHNIQUE: FIRST RANK
    CP Cost: [Free]
    Energy Cost: 11 Chakra
    Grade: Ninjutsu C
    Effect: Target regains 2d6+Heart Health.
    Creation Details: (Heal * 2, Bonded(Heart), Complex, Difficult * 6)

The boys are subsequently trained under Houza. Though he knows more about ninjutsu than taijutsu, he knows enough to teach you. Of course, most of his knowledge is more book-based than practical. He does know a technique he's willing to teach you both, with enough patience.

Spoiler
    Show
    The boys may spend their XP on techniques/stat increases now.

Shin and Kyoshin both learn Kage Tokkumiai no Jutsu
    Spoiler
    Show
    SHADOW GRAPPLE JUTSU
    CP Cost: [Free]
    Energy Cost: 16 Chakra, 16 Endurance.
    Grade: Genjutsu B
    Effect: Target is paralyzed as long as user concentrates.
    Creation Details: (Paralyze * 4, Complex, Easy * 6, Elemental: Shadow, Ranged, Sustained)

One Week Later...

Tenmai-sama

The sun rises on another beautiful day. Tenmai-sama tells the three of you--who have been living with her for the past week and are currently eating breakfast--that they're going to bring Kuro-kun out of his medically induced coma. Because she'll be needed in case anything goes wrong, the three of you are released from your training for today. "You know.. I haven't seen those boys in quite some time.. Ah well. They're probably doing just fine!"

That was the last thing she said as she slipped out the door and headed to the hospital.

Houza

"Alright, alright, I give. You've done well. I didn't expect amateurs like you to pick up on Kage Tokkumiai so quickly. Well, lets say we celebrate, huh? Ya know.. A day without training or those boring in-city missions Haiza has been handing down. Whaddya say guys?" The three of you had met before dawn, and begun fighting as per normal for your training. Houza gave up earlier than normal today, probably because he has somewhere to be. "Here, take a two-thousand yen and visit a ramen shop."

The kid leaves after handing both of you two-thousand yen. He heads toward the hospital in a hurry.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Banned

SolithKnightGuy

Default Re: Haigakure! Team Tenmai Is Formed!

Shin Prime

Shin takes the two-thousand yen with a slightly bemused look. "I was just about to suggest we hold no training for today, Houza-kun. I wish to observe Kuro-sama's operation, and perhaps see him after he is brought out of the coma." Turning he starts walking calmly towards the hospital, alongside Houza it seems.

Shin A

Shin A sits in Kuro's room, reading a book entitled 'Icha Icha Paradise 2'. He seems jumpy.

Shin B

Shin B snoozes on the roof of the hospital, fast asleep.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Sayuri

Page fifty-six, fifty-seven... number fifty-eight. ‘The Skeletal System is over move onto muscles,’ finally!
    “Tenmai-sama will straighten you up. I’ll be out for a few minutes so be a good girl or I’ll tell your new sensei.” Enkan the bookseller thought he knew everything.
    She went sailing to the shelf and snatched her prize then stuck a brain puzzle book behind the stack. Smarty pants. She left before he got back. Father said her artistry was slipping and she needed better discipline. One half a back-breaking torture he called a training session later she was bedridden for three days. He said he was stressed because he had to pay some tiny debt and suddenly realized he didn’t remember going to the bookstore. She wasn’t about to say anything. On second thought she wouldn’t tell him about the old family scrolls she stole, either.

Spoiler
    Show
    (2d6)[2][1](3)Mind to remember a technique
    Try as she might things wouldn’t flow. Sayuri just... didn’t feel like it. Eventually she slept the nights away leafing through the vast horde of writing some generous kami built behind the hidden compartments of her drawers out of thin air. Because that could happen!
    She even got around to Tenmai when she was supposed to. Her new sensei’s handwriting could be so gossipy. She took it home and traced it to death until she got it right. Her family wouldn’t have a problem with bedtime calligraphy practice. It was for her teacher’s class.

The letter started with Dear Jiraiya, and only got worse from there. It was like Tenmai’s schooling was karmic punishment. It certainly didn’t look hard but the movements worked places she had no idea existed before then. They had to hold their poses and warm up her tea. Then it was textbook recitation balancing on a beam. The following exercise was something like ‘House of Flying Teacups’ and ‘Iron Control of Chakra Monkey’ in I’m-not-listening-anymore stance. It made mailing their Jounin’s letter feel better.

Spoiler
    Show
    Build + 1
    Mind + 1
    As soon as classes were over Sayuri went straight to the park passed the village memorial. It would be easier to sneak out through the forest. She got her pack on her shoulders and got going.
    Last edited by Faithdreamer; 2008-01-15 at 09:15 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Kyoshin's headaches were getting worse. His dreams were becoming more... vivid. And the voice... the voice...

This is no genjutsu. It can't be. Which means... Tired from training, Kyoshin smirks and slips the yen into his shoulder sack. It had taken a week of nearly all of Kyoshin's free time, but the garden was back to full strength, and he was eating normally... for Kyoshin.

"I'll come along, Shin-san, Houza-san... Just... Give me a minute." Kyoshin stopped and ducked behind the trees. Shin and Houza knew that Kyoshin was working on a second technique of his own, but he hadn't shown it to anyone.

Still... from the smiles that Kyoshin always had when he came back from private training, they could both tell that he was making it work.

*CRUNCH*

...and whatever it was, it left odd, circular, indentured cracks in the ground.

Within a few minutes, Kyoshin was trundling back towards Shin and Houza, soon catching up to the both of them, a wry smile on the large genin's face.
    Last edited by Gengy; 2008-01-15 at 11:42 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    BladeofObliviom said:
    I've only seen a character at anything resembling this level of absurdity thrive exactly once, and he/she/what-the-jongo had the advantage of being written by Gengy, who I look up to as a writer.

"What-the-Jongo?"
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, you'll be a mile away, and have their shoes!

Got me a Real Job™ (yay!). Still busy (boo!).
    ~avatar by myself

5. - Top - End - #5
    Halfling in the Playground

The training in chakra control is just the sort of thing Shunrai was hoping for, and leads to the results she was hoping for also. The along with learning techniques for helping people makes the whole week seem like a wonderful dream to her. She spends her free time meditating and trying to commune with her spirit, wanting to get it to work with her instead of having to fight it all the time. Neither of them can survive without the other so they ought to be partners rather than enemies to give them both the best chance.

She give her everything to the training, hoping to please Tenmai for giving her the training she's really wanted and needed. She seems much happier and energetic during this time than anyone has seen her in the past. As the results of the training show she offers her spirit a deal for it's cooperation. If it will agree to help her more, lend her it's power, she'll restrict it less. She'll fly with it, she'll even be learning to channel it's destructive power and using it to wreak some chaos on their enemies.

After successfully managing to new technique Tenmai teaches them, with tears in her eyes she thanks her for making her dream come true, even a little. She then takes some time at the end of the week to make good on her promise to the spirit and goes flying, letting the winds carry her through the air as they please for awhile. While she's floating around above the village at the mercy of the wind, she asks the spirit for it's assistance. She releases her restraints on it's power, her storm shield forming around her and crackling with power. She then focuses and gathers her own chakra between her hands and lets the power from the spirit feed into it as well. Once she is satisfied she has it right she unleashes the power in the form of a massive bolt of lighting across the sky. The bright flash of the bolt in the night sky and the resounding boom of the thunder can easily be witnessed in the village below. Satisfied with their accomplishment but somewhat drained from using that much power she slowly drifts on the winds to the ground and goes to take a nap, drifting peacefully in the middle of her room in the hands of the wind. The storm that surrounds her in her sleep seeming more powerful but at the same time less angry, her and the spirit inside her slightly more in tune with each other thanks to the new link they have formed.

Spoiler
    Show
    Shunrai is going to be spending the left over cp from character creation, along with all of her accumulated xp, and revealing a secret. Learning the Kamijutsu Elemental Spirit Strike

As the eat breakfast with Tenmai and learn that she is going to the hospital to work on Kuro, Shunrai smiles and quickly finishes eating. I'd like to go to Kurina's place, check up on things. Maybe fill her in on the progress we've made

6. - Top - End - #6

Natsumi hits the books so to speak like a man in the desert needs water. Always near by watching or listening to Tenmai or doing what ever chore or training ask with silent determination. One could almost call her a brown noser if she ever saught some kind of reward or compliment.

Unfortunatly the tall girl has the bed side manner of one of the walls of Tenmai's home. She delights in the work, though not visably, three times over. One she gets to help people who need it, worlds better to her then doing some challenge for honor's sake. Two she gets to learn something new, not that she didn't like Kurina-sensei's training, but Kurina is physical, she's done physical, this is mostly mental. And oh so guilty pleasure number three, instead of learning how to kill people thirty different ways, she's learning how to fix them, and she knows that will piss her grandfather off. And he can't do anything about it because of Tenmai.

Other things she isn't so happy about. You can read about ninja's performing their missions with broken bones, but actually seeing a farmers mashed hand after it came between a mule and a stall door are two entirely different, and gross, things. Blood, while messy, doesn't spray like in Leematsu's illusions, unless you hit a vein.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'll post xp spent and baught later as I'm currently on a work computer in the middle of a blizzard/windstorm fourty miles out of town and didn't email myself my character sheet.

Natsumi is pretty good with dropped hints. She's kinda curious how Kyoshin's been without Sayuri or herself around. All set to go hunting the large boy, she stops eating for a second when Sayuri mentions Kurina. After finishing off that bite she talks. "I think I'll go with you Sayuri. But maybe afterwards we should find Kyoshin? Make sure he hasn't devolved past his sneaking-into-the-girls-bath technics."
    Procrastination will one day get its due as an art form. I plan to be it's Michelangelo. - Millie

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Kyoshin, Shin, and Houza

The three of you make your way toward the hospital. Houza doesn't offer much conversation, given the serious nature of what could happen. There hasn't been an attack since Matasu split, but Houza didn't graduate by being stupid. He was cautious, particularly when there was no one else in the streets.

Shin A

Tenmai-sama appears after a shunshin teleportation. She looks over toward the shin clone and points toward the door without saying anything.

Shunrai

You make your way to Kurina-sensei's home. The trip is short, as she lived in the same sector as Tenmai-sama. It's empty, and appears to have not been touched in a week. She hadn't been seen again since the day you fought Matasu. Rumors said that she took Buki with her since no one had seen him either. Thankfully, someone had thrown out the burnt food that had been cooking from the week before.

Natsumi and Sayuri

The two genin start making their way through the Memorial and to the forest outside Haigakure. As you pass through the relatively crowded Memorial Square, you notice a very large boy trailing behind two smaller boys. All three are bearing Haigakure headbands, and none of them appear to be talking..

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

Maybe Tenmai-sama can tell me what's going on. Or at least cure the headaches... But if the headaches go away, will I still be able to do what I've been doing? Kyoshin keeps his eyes alert and open, as he munches on a few carrots while walking. His shoulder sack is still slung in a combat ready position, as it has been ever since Matasu attacked.

I'll move it back when Kurina-sensei tells me to. Kyoshin thinks with a sigh. He hasn't seen his teammates in days, though he knows Shunrai and Natsumi should be all right with Tenmai-sama. But the nagging thoughts he has about not seeing Kurina, Buki, Min, or Rin still bother him.

Still trudging along, Kyoshin wonders what he can do about it.

I know if I want to do something, I'll need everyone. Numbers is just smart. But what? I'm sure there are more skilled chunin and genin already looking for those missing... Right?

The deep, resonating, short spoken voice that Kyoshin has almost - almost - become accustomed to talking to in his own head (even if it still freaks him out) doesn't respond.

Kyoshin fingers his necklace, and worriedly looks to the sky. "What would you have me do, Mother?"

Protect the nest. Kyoshin could feel another headache coming on.
    Last edited by Gengy; 2008-01-16 at 02:27 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    BladeofObliviom said:
    I've only seen a character at anything resembling this level of absurdity thrive exactly once, and he/she/what-the-jongo had the advantage of being written by Gengy, who I look up to as a writer.

"What-the-Jongo?"

~avatar by myself

9. - Top - End - #9

A faint grin appears on Natsumi's normally stone face. She spots Kyoshin, ofcourse, eating. He's going to need a farm when he gets older, no garden is going to cover it. She speeds up her pace to catch up with the three boys. But doesn't do anything stupid like try to quiet her boot falls or stick close to a building. "Well, it's either Kyoshin, or a large rabbit." Loud enough to be heard on the quiet street. "Carrying kunai in that thing now, or are you still using one of the four basic food groups as weaponry?"
    Procrastination will one day get its due as an art form. I plan to be it's Michelangelo. - Millie

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

"Eh, what's up, doc?" Kyoshin grins, very happy to see Natsumi.

"I wouldn't know what to do with a kunai if I tried. Besides, I have my secret weapon in here that will cause all to quiver and pause before they even think about attacking us." Kyoshin fiddles with some latches at the bottom of his sack, and pulls out a small, wrapped rectangle. "Chocolate! Want some?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    BladeofObliviom said:

"What-the-Jongo?"

~avatar by myself

11. - Top - End - #11

"Sure." That came out faster then she wanted it to. Well, it is actual chocolate. She's pretty happy if theres enough sugar to bake with.. She casts a wave to Shin and Houza, pausing to wonder where she remembers Houza from. "Where are you guys heading? We're.." She looks back over her shoulders at Sayuri. "I've no idea where we're going."

12. - Top - End - #12
    Banned

SolithKnightGuy

Shimura Shin

Shin's head slides out slyly from around Houza. "Chocolate?" He asks, eyebrows raised. With changing his stance, his head turns to look at Natsumi-san, and he says without changing his intonation "Oh, we're going to see Kuro, if we're allowed to, after the operation."

Shin A

Shin roars out of the chair with a kunai in each hand - and then notices that it's Tenmai, stops, and at her point, turns slightly shamefacedly and leaves.

Shin B

Glops, turns over, and keeps snoring.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

Note to self. Increase chocolate carrying capacity. The small bar of candy disappeared incredibly fast, and Kyoshin didn't even get any himself.

Well now, maybe I ought to make a chocolate jutsu, if it works this well on friends. Kyoshin thinks with a smirk, before his thoughts return to the matter at hand.

"Natsumi-san, I actually have to talk to you and... hey, where's Shunrai-san?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    BladeofObliviom said:

"What-the-Jongo?"

~avatar by myself

14. - Top - End - #14

Shunrai tidies the place up a bit while she's there, then collects her things and secures them in various pockets in her outfit before closing the house up. "I hope you're alright Kurina, your team is doing well."

She then turns and heads for the hospital, she can check in with Tanmai and Natsumi and maybe they can find Kyoshin and see how the giant has been getting along.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Orc in the Playground

Sayuri was good at ignoring them. She just kept walking.

16. - Top - End - #16

Natsumi breaks her piece of chocolate in half and tosses half back at Kyoshin. Some day she'll have mission money, then she'll have chocolate, and boots. Oooh new boots. She shrugs at Kyoshins question. "Shunrai went to check on Kurina-sensei. This whole no being alone thing just doesn't work when theres three of us and two want to go in different places." A small sigh escapes her lips and Natsumi starts after Sayuri. Looking back over her shoulder at Kyoshin she adds. "Being able to fly and all I figured Shunrai would be the most likely to get out of trouble, and least likely to produce it." She waves. Poping the chocolate into her mouth she uses her longer legs to her advantage to get to a respectable following distance.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Natsumi and Sayuri

Both of you make your way toward the village's south exit. Specifically, toward the large park that surrounds most of the village.

Houza, Shin, and Kyoshin

The three of you arrive at the hospital alittle later than expected, primarily because of the sort talk with Natsumi. The nurse at the front desk asks you to sign in before you go to visit a patient.

Shunrai

You arrive at the hospital and see Kyoshin signing a small clipboard. An unknown shinobi and Shimura Shin are with him.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

Kyoshin stares after Natsumi and both of his feet want to go in different directions. One wants to run and find Shunrai, and the other wants to follow Natsumi.

Why didn't I learn the clone jutsu?
    Kyoshin sighs, as he watches Natsumi and Sayuri walk away. Natsumi is probably right. Shunrai is perfectly able to handle herself.

Right? Right. So why do I keep watching those two?

"Shin-san, I'll see you later." Kyoshin changes direction. "Sayuri-san, Natsumi-san, wait up!"

((OOC: Damn simu-post! editing now...)

Kyoshin signs in, something nagging him about Natsumi and Sayuri leaving like that. He turns around and spots his other teammate.

"Shunrai-san! There you are. Find anything at Kurina-sensei's?"
    Last edited by Gengy; 2008-01-19 at 11:06 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    BladeofObliviom said:

"What-the-Jongo?"

~avatar by myself

19. - Top - End - #19

Shunrai walks over and gives Kyoshin a quick hug. "Doesn't see us for a week and doesn't even ask how we are, I'd consider zapping you except that'd probably destroy the hospital and then where would they put you back together?" She smiles and decides to get around to answering his question, even unasked ones

"Just my stuff and dust really, doesn't look like anyone has been there since the fight. I feel kinda bad, I've been doing much better with Tenmai than I was with Kurina. I wonder if someone is looking for her, though I'm really not sure who they would send. The subject of Rin and Min seems to be taboo as well. I know they really didn't like Sayuri's family, maybe they turned on the village to."

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

"Er, uh," Kyoshin is a bit flustered by the hug, but gladly accepts it. His mood quickly becomes serious as Shunrai continues talking. "Speaking of Sayuri-san, do you know where she and Natsumi-san are off to? Houza-san, Shin-san, and myself saw them as we were coming to the hospital. Something feels... I dunno. Weird? But that may have just been Sayuri-san."
    Spoiler
    Show
    BladeofObliviom said:

"What-the-Jongo?"

~avatar by myself

21. - Top - End - #21
    Banned

SolithKnightGuy

Shimura Shin

Shin, who has been looking thoughtful, chimes in. "Sayuri did seem slightly strange... but I know why. Indeed, I know exactly why." He frowns, and starts walking away, up towards Kuro's room. He offers no further words.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Natsumi and Sayuri

The two of you continue to stand around in virtual silence. The birds can be heard chirping in the distance. You're about twenty feet away from the village gate, and about thirty feet away from the forest edge. There's no movement other than yourselves.

Everyone Else

A young woman is standing outside Kuro's room. She stops you from entering his door, and quietly explains why. "Let me see if Kuro-sama is ready."

The woman turns around and enters the door behind her. She's gone for a full two minutes before she pokes her head out the door and motions for you to enter.

The room is like every other room in the hospital--painted white and sterilized to no end. Kuro-sensei is sitting in his bed. Bandages run across his ribs and left arm, and he smiles when you enter the room. His eyes are closed, and remain closed even after he stops smiling. "Ah.. Mia-chan told me my team had arrived. So, how are you doing? And did one of you put on a couple hundred pounds while I was asleep?"

23. - Top - End - #23
    Orc in the Playground

Sayuri

It was the memorial again. Wind swayed for a baby no one knew about. If they listened hard enough both girls would hear it. Voices cooing, sobbing and wailing in the distance... the birds were only background singers. A breeze dusted her hair. She wanted Natsumi to hear it.
    “HAI – GA – KURE,” She whispered slowly. Like the wind was a blanket wrapped around her word. “Haigakure.”
    It was a little like... Sayuri tossed a paper bird up and jumped into the air. She had a ponderous fluidity and an empty look that touched Natsumi lightly across the skin. By the time she got passed the bright colours of the bird Sayuri wanted to be where she wouldn’t be seen. She went gliding across an unseen lake of tears into the forest. Actually, the way she could have disappeared into the scenery was a lot like Tenmai-sama’s effortless geisha walk. She was taking a sneaky evening stroll under the trees in the forest. It would have been a painting if she turned around to look over her shoulder.

Spoiler
    Show
    Basic Leaping Jutsu (with seasonings)
    Keep your distance [rollv]4d6[rollv] for a Graceful Escape!
    Like a wind you’d never appreciate unless you did (6d6+4)[6][4][2][4][6][2](28), Stealthy Kunoichi at work

24. - Top - End - #24
    Orc in the Playground

Keep your Distance
    (4d6)[5][4][2][6](17)

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

Kyoshin smirks, and bobs his head. Thinking he must be the one who 'gained a hundred pounds', the large genin says, "No, Kuro-sensei. It's Kyouko Kyoshin from Kurina-sensei's team. Shin-san and I have been training together while you were unwell, so I came along to see you. And... I was..."

Kyoshin glances over at Shunrai, "Well, we, probably, Shunrai-san and myself, were hoping you might know where Kurina-sensei might go if she were particulary upset. She's... she's disappeared. Others are looking, but, well..."

"Sorry. Not what you want to hear after just waking up, I know. Um, how are you feeling?"
    Kyoshin looks over Team One's sensei, happy that the man is alive, but the back of his mind still more concerned about his own sensei... and Natsumi-san's whereabouts, where ever she and Sayuri-san are going.
    Spoiler
    Show
    BladeofObliviom said:

"What-the-Jongo?"

~avatar by myself

26. - Top - End - #26

She hears Sayuri whispering, she hears the wind and birds. She hears the creaking leather of her fingerless gloves as the clench into fists. The dead are dead, and they're better off where they're at. Dull brown eyes watch the other kunoichi jump off into the trees and neatly vanish without saying a word.

Natsumi turns around with military like quickness and accuracy. It probably looks like she was escorting the other girl to the edge of the village in exile. She looks at the memorial, then up to the top. She's starting to realize it's just rock, with names on it, very likely not having the name Ash Shadow at the top. Where was Kurina, who she could ask this question, Tenmai would probably give as silent an answer as the Rin and Min question.

With her characteristic faint sigh she starts walking through the village again. Always a fan of silence. She keeps on as the hospital, her destination, comes into view.
    Last edited by AlienRat; 2008-01-23 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Mi speel goooders

27. - Top - End - #27
    Banned

SolithKnightGuy

Shimura Shin

Shin smiles, genuinely. "It's good to see you well again Kuro-sama." He frowns slightly when Kyoshin asks his question, but doesn't say anything.

Shin A

Shin leans against the wall of the corridor. Damn, I dropped the book back in Kuro's room! He starts up and looks around, for some way to get into the room. Damnit!

Shin B

Snooooooooooooorrrreeee mumble mumble glomp.
    Last edited by Rejakor; 2008-01-24 at 11:25 PM.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Sayuri

Sayuri escapes from Natsumi rather easily, as the other kunoichi doesn't bother to follow her.

Natsumi

You arrive at the Hospital some time later. The nurse asks you to sign in and informs you that Kuro-kun has visitors at the moment.

Everyone else

Kuro begins frowning when you mention that Kurina is missing. "I had heard Kurina-san was missing. But I did not know she had been gone so long. I only know of one place she would go.. Theres a village ten miles or so north of here. It's called Kakou, and it's her home village. I'll take you to the village."

Kuro-sama pulls himself over to the edge of the bed, then tentatively pokes out for the ground with his feet. His eyes are still closed, and it's rather obvious that he can't see. He raises a hand toward the source of the voices.

"Kyoshin, can you help me out of bed?"

Shin B

Other than the front door, the only way into the room is to crawl up the wall and climb inside through the window.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Banned

SolithKnightGuy

Shimura Shin

"Kuro-sama!" Shin says, shocked, stepping forward and ushering him back into a lying down position. "You're not in a state to go anywhere! What would Kurina say if you killed yourself trying to get to her?" His tone turns sly. "Unless that is of course the purpose." He says, amusement colouring his tones. However, the look he gives Kyoshin is anything but amused, if not blaming.

Shin A

Now is my chance! As Shin steps forward fussing over Kuro the door opens a crack and a black Shin-shaped blur moves across the floor, arrowing towards the book so carelessly dropped that no-one has noticed just quite yet.

Shimura Shin

Shin's arm slides out horizontally, his forearm swinging curling up to cold-**** the fleet-footed Shin-clone, which has only a second of shock before it bursts into dark-coloured smoke, not the normal gray-white of Shinobi tools and ninjutsu. The smoke curls aimlessly for a second, and then streams towards Shin, curling up into his nose and mouth. Shin's head tilts back, his eyes rolling back into his head and his mouth silently screaming - for a moment. And then his head tilts back forward, he gives a polite cough, and leans over Kuro again. "Really Kuro-sama, you have to give your body time to repair. Please? Me, Kyoshin, Natsumi and Shunrai can go to Kakou, if Tenmai-sama allows us to, of course. We've nothing better to do, other than training, which we can do on the way." Shin seems more animated than most of you have seen him, fussing over Kuro like a mother hen, care on his face.

Shin B

Shin wakes up. He hears voices. Is that... the prime? Hanging off the roof, he peers through a window. It is! He quickly scuttles out of view. Dear god, and he'd been asleep! Supposing the prime had noticed? Had he noticed? Oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear! Shin begins biting his nails, and looking around frantically, hopping from one foot to the other on the roof. Calm down, calm down. It's going to be okay. I'll just sit here and wait all guard-like starting from right now! Quickly picking up his tea paraphernalia, he carries it over to the other sloping edge of the roof, puts it down, and moves to his station above Kuro's room and sits down, standing up to lay a set of kunai next to him and sitting down again looking vigilant, well as vigilant as someone can be when their eyelids keep drooping and they keep yawning.

Everyone else sees a Shin peek through a window and then pull himself back up onto the roof again.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

Kyoshin ignores all of Shin's dirty looks, mostly because they hurt. If the situation were reversed, and it were Kurina-sensei in bed and Kuro-sensei missing, I am sure I'd be the upset one, and Shin-san would be the one trying to find his sensei. Oh, and it'd be a lot louder in this room, since I have a feeling Kurina-sensei wouldn't enjoy being in the hospital.

Kuro tries to move, and Kyoshin offers an arm to steady the chunin, but doesn't try to help the man up.

"I agree with Shin-san, Kuro-sensei. What remains of our two teams can go and look for Kurina-sensei, should Tenmai-sama allow it. We'll have to go find Natsumi-san and Sayuri-san, but once together, a ten mile jaunt would be refreshing. Something tells me that if there had been no... problems... Kurina-sensei would be having us in Team Two running ten miles every day. Oh... and Houza-san, did you want to come along?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    BladeofObliviom said:

"What-the-Jongo?"

~avatar by myself