New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Default Alchemists II - GAME OVER

Alchemists II

A Written Message arrives at Central Headquarters.

Colonel Roy Mustang
    Colonel, it's me. I'm writing this message with bad news. And they are already among us.

In two days' time, The Homunculi will attempt an infiltration of Headquarters in order to take over the country. I don't know what they may be planning, but it is of vital importance that we stop them. They have the Legendary Stone on their side.

Here is what you must do: Contact every State Alchemist you can and bring them back to HQ. Hide among them, barricade yourself in HQ, and fight the homunculi when they arrive with their help. It is the only way we can defeat them.

Signed,
    The FullMetal Alchemist
    As the State Alchemists from all over the country arrive at Headquarters, a silence spreads out as they barricade themselves in. Colonel Roy Mustang and his subordinates decide to hide among the Alchemists and fight the incoming Homunculi together.

Three days pass. Not a sign of incoming danger.

FullMetal must have been wrong, he says. Not a sign of problems so far. Maybe we should let them go...

Colonel!

Lt. Riza Hawkeye runs to Mustang. She is calm as she usually is, but her face looks troubled. Colonel! The Crystal Alchemist is--

He is dead. Roy Mustang makes his way through a crowd of Alchemists gathered around in a circle. In the middle of the circle lies the body of Dr. Marcoh, the Crystal Alchemist, surrounded by a pool of blood.

Next to his body, somebody scribbled a red message.

we're already among you
    do you think you can really defeat us?
    Day 1 Starts Now and ends in roughly 48 Hours.

-------------------------------
    Wanna Check the Rules again? Here:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Main roles
    Spoiler
    Show
    Homunculi:

Spoiler
    Show
    Dante: The leader of the Homunculi. Although she is a Human, she counts as a Homunculus. Dante is the only one who may recruit Chimeras (see recruitment). Scries as Human, unless scried by Sloth.

Pride: If anyone tries to scry him, kill him, or any other such ability, even if it is Lujor, he will be told about it. He will even be told who it was. Being protected by Izumi or Hohenheim does not trigger this ability. Scries as Homunculus.

Lust: Has the ability to execute a personal kill every second night. The kill has a 50% success chance. Scries as Homunculus.

Sloth (Devil): Once per night, she has the ability to Scry another player. Scries as Homunculus.

Wrath: He can recruit Alchemists by transforming them into Chimeras, but only if they agree. Greed, Hohenheim, Sheska, and Greed’s Chimeras cannot be recruited. Wrath may recruit 4 times throughout the game. After transforming a player into a Chimera, Wrath needs one night to recover before attempting it again. (See recruitment.) Scries as Homunculus.

Envy (Cat): Wins if, and only if, Hohenheim is killed. He may scry one person per night, but unless it’s Hohenheim, his results will always return as “Alchemist.” Similarly, if Hohenheim is scried by the anyone other than Envy, the results will be “Alchemist”. Scries as Homunculus

Gluttony (Beast): If Gluttony is killed, he selects one player and takes him down as well. Scries as Homunculus.

Chimeras:

Spoiler
    Show
    Chimera: They have Homunculi winning conditions, but they count as neither side. Scry as Chimeras.

Greed’s Chimera (Masons): They know who Greed is, as well as know each other. However, they are not the same as in Alchemists I. This time, they don’t have a personal Scry and their win conditions are the same as Alchemists. They don’t need Greed to survive. They Scry as Greed's Chimeras.

Alchemists:

Spoiler
    Show
    Alchemists (Villagers): They have no special powers. They win if all the Homunculi die. Scry as Alchemist.

Greed: Although he is a Homunculus, he wants nothing to do with them. He cares only about his own survival. He wins if he survives the game. He has the ability to execute a single personal kill. He counts as an Alchemist, but he Scries as a Chimera when Scried by the Homunculi, and as a Homunculus when Scried by the Alchemists. The Fool will always see him as an Alchemist.

Izumi Curtis (Baner): The bodyguard. Every night, he selects another player to protect. That player cannot be killed that night.

Private Sheska (Seer): The Librarian. Using her extreme scientifical knowledge, she is able to see who people really are, being able to Scry once per night.

Colonel Roy Mustang: A high-ranking military official. His vote counts as two.

Lt. Colonel Maes Hughes: One of the best military officers there is. Hughes has an ability that protects him from being killed once.

Hikari no Hohenheim (Day Baner/Mouse): AKA Hohenheim of Light, or simply Hohenheim. Envy’s sworn enemy. Wins by surviving. He also has the ability to protect one person from being lynched by day. Scries as Alchemist.

Lujon (Fool): An Alchemist who had a relationship with Lust in the past. Though he is skilled, he is blinded by that past, and does not see anything as it is.

First Liutenant Riza Hawkeye (Sniper): Hawkeye, one of the top military officers. She may attempt to execute a personal kill once every second night with a 50% chance of success.

Barry the Chopper (Vengative Spirit): His spirit returns to kill one person after being Lynched. This does not work if he is killed at night.

The Samurai Brothers: Two body-less brothers who simply want to protect each other. They Scry as Alchemists and have Alchemist winning conditions. If one of them is killed and the other one is still alive, the one who is killed is considered to be still alive and can still vote. If both are killed, both of them die and are removed from the game.

Scar: The only Ishbalian left. He hates Alchemists and has sworn to destroy them, yet he knows the Homunculi to be a greater evil. He is willing to work with the Alchemists, but he cannot promise not to ever harm them. Once per night, Scar may select another player and have a random effect happen on that player. Effects will vary.

On recruiting:
    Spoiler
    Show
    If Dante is alive, he can recruit Chimeras to fill in the position of dead Homunculi. Dead Homunculi are replaced automatically as long as there are Chimeras available. He is informed of a successful recruitment, but he does not know who was recruited. He cannot select WHICH dead Homunculus he will replace. Homunculi are listed in order of importance. That is, if Sloth, Lust, and Gluttony are dead, Lust will be the resurrected Homunculus, as she takes priority over Sloth and Gluttony. If Pride were dead, however, Pride would be the first resurrected Homunculus, since he is higher on the list than Lust.

If Dante is dead, Homunculi can no longer be replaced.

On night Killings:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Homunculi Night Killing Procedure: Homunculi send in a killing vote. The one with the most votes is killed. In case of a tie, the highest in rank decides it.

Homunculus team:
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the exception of Envy’s Cat rule, Homunculi have the same winning conditions. They all count for the same team, that is, they all win together or lose together. However, the issue at hand is that they do not know who all the other Homunculi are. It is their job to find the others in order to work as a team.

On Auto-lynching:
    Spoiler
    Show
    When a player does not vote for lynching another player for two days in a row, the player is auto-lynched. That is, killed. Please, save us any confusion and write your votes in red text. Also, please avoid using Red Text for anything other than voting.

Please, for Sanity’s sake, do not point at yourself or at the Narrators. Such actions will not save you from being auto-lynched. You may point at anyone as a joke if you want to, but please, do not do it in red text. Red text is for the real votes, joke votes may be done in normal ink (whatever ink you want). And please, don’t openly state “I’m pointing at X to avoid auto-lynch.” (To be fair, we don’t even need to know the reasons why you’re pointing at X if you don’t want to share them. It’s your own vote, after all.)

If for some reason you cannot vote, if you have computer problems or too much work or if you’re going away for the weekend or get grounded with no computer-time, try to PM radikalskippy or me. I’m sure we can arrange something.

Helgraf’s Scry Interference Rule: Active
    Spoiler
    Show
    If two people with the scry ability, Lujor included, attempt to scry the same person on the same night, the scry will result in a failure, as the scries interfere with each other. All parties are informed of the failure and told why they failed, but they’re not told who the other parties were.

On The Use of Alchemy:
    Spoiler
    Show
    In this game, people may use the Power of Alchemy. Be warned that all players, not only Alchemists, may use this power.

How to use: In order to use Alchemy, Players need to collect Alchemy Points. When they earn enough points, they may trade them in for the use of a Skill.

If desired, Alchemists may combine their points in exchange of an action. If they do, they receive a bonus for teamwork. Greed’s Chimeras, however, are not allowed to combine their abilities with each other or with Greed (though they may combine with other people). In order to combine Alchemic Skills, both Alchemists must PM the Narrators specifying what they are going to do.

How to earn points:
    These Actions earn Alchemic Points:
    · Voting for and successfully lynching a Homunculus. (In this case, Dante counts as a Homunculus).
    · Voting while leading a bandwagon with significative, well-thought out arguments. (Whether or not said Arguments are correct will not affect the points earned.)
    · Role-Playing.
    · Successful use of a Night Action.
    · Successful use of an Item.

These Actions receive a Penalization:
    · Missing a vote.

These actions neither earn nor lose points:
    · Voting for and successfully lynching a non-Homunculus character.
    · Voting without Role-Playing.

Items:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Items are handed out randomly at the beginning of the game to a random player. After said player has used the item, the item will be randomly given to another player.

Sloth’s Remains: Protects from being scryed by Sloth.
    Gluttony’s Remains: Protects from being Devoured by Gluttony.
    Pride’s Remains: Protects from being detected by Pride.
    Lust’s Remains: Protects from being killed by Lust.
    Blood Seal: If the Target performs a Night Action, they can’t do it again for the next two days.
    Military Uniform: Protects from Scrying.
    AutoMail: Protects from being killed.
    State Alchemist Clock: Gives two extra votes. Whoever has it must decide when to use it.
    Gun: Gives the ability to kill someone.

Player List: (42/50)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Raiser Blade Killed by Greed, Night 8. He was Wrath.
    MasatoHyuga Auto-lynched, day 5. He was an Alchemist.
    The Bushranger Killed on Night 1, he was an Alchemist.
    Face of Evil
    Lord Iames Osari - Dead, remains alive until his brother is killed.
    Ramebriz Lynched, Day 6, he was Gluttony, originally a Chimera.
    Nexus-R.C._Mina Auto-lynched, day 7. He was Pride.
    Draken Lynched, Day 8. He was Envy.
    Mordokai Killed on Night 2, he was an Alchemist.
    Zar Peter
    Freshmeat Killed on night 5. He was Hughes.
    Banjo1985
    Elanya
    Malmagor Andrigal Auto-lynched, Day 5. He was an Alchemist.
    Keris Rain
    Dr. Bath Killed, Night 4. He was one of Greed's Chimeras.
    Fayt Auto-lynched, day 7, he was an Alchemist.
    Aemoh
    Emperor Demonking Lynched on Day 1. He was the Homunculus, Gluttony.
    onasuma
    Cristo Meyers Died Mysteriously, Night 1. He was an Alchemist.
    CurlyKitGirl Lynched, Day 5. He was Lust.
    Xykon_Fan
    Raldor
    Helgraf Killed, night 6. He was an Alchemist.
    Fenris Hybrid
    Mustiado
    Stu42 Auto-lynched, Day 7, he was an Alchemist.
    Fleeing Coward Lynched, Day 3. He was the Homunculus Envy.
    Topher Auto-lynched on Day 6. He was Hawkeye.
    Vavaara Auto-lynched on Day 6. Was an Alchemist.
    Doseki
    Kasz
    lamech Devoured by Gluttony, Day 6. He was an Alchemist.
    coolgaelbert
    Pankake Lynched, Day 9. He was an Alchemist.
    Irbis Lynched, Day 4. He was and Alchemist.
    Em Blackleaf Auto-lynched, day 5. She was an Alchemist.
    Shades of Gray
    Artemis97 Lynched, day 7. She was Sloth.
    Marek Auto-lynched, Day 6. He was an Alchemist.
    Slaanesh Lynched, Day 2. He was Lujon.

Alchemic Skills and Prices:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Disguise Transmutation (16 points): Appear as a different character when Scried.

One-time Chimera (21 points): Create a tiny Chimera who will spy on someone else for the night in order to reveal their identity.

Energy Blow (13 points): This energy Blow Wipes the mind of one person, disabling that person for one day. The affected person may not post the following thread in the day. S/he also may not tell anyone what happened. If the person posts in the thread during that day, he or she will be disqualified.

Seal (21 points): Kill one person.

Greedy Shield (25 points): Defend against one attempt to be killed.
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2008-03-31 at 09:00 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Default Re: Alchemists II - Game Thread

Emperor Demonking surveyed the rest of them looking them in the eyes. "What would father think of you?"

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Artemis raises an eyebrow at the Emperor. "What are you going on about?"
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Extra Note:

Something I missed in the Rules. If you are holding an Item, you don't have to keep it. You may give it to another player if you want to.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"I'm talking about how some of you, prehaps all of you are traitors." Said The Emperor. "When all was loss, he made himself die. While your sort of people Artemis, would save those stinking things."

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Her eyes go wide. "My sort of people?! Are you suggesting that I would help those monsters? You are severely mistaken, Emperor Demonking. I am here to destroy these things, but you...you bring up the name of Father? Why? That seems a bit suspicious to me."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

So, we have a dead body in front of us, and instead of worrying about that, you belittle others on no specific premises?
    *points finger at Emperor Demonking*
    "Seriously, focus here."

8. - Top - End - #8
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Henik look! There are dastardly Homunculii in these hallowed places are learning."
    "Shut you're whining Ekin. Just because you're the Holier-than-thou offspring of our family. White sheep!"
    Enik begins to cry; golden tears trickling down her near perfect face, "But...but...you're our Spawn Parents favourite. You can't blame me for taking after Grandmother Sallap and Great-Uncle Sulez."Henik sighs and takes hold of her Spawn Sibling. "Ekin, look. You are forever victorious and we shall triumph over these mortal clay beasts. They aren't even from the same Circle of Hell we're from.
    Ach! I'm soft as you."

The two sisters go to the Exchange Office and sign in. Fortunately they get to share rooms and decorate accordingly. Exact opposites in juxtaposed rooms.
    "Cats! Cats!" The two cats streak up the cold stone steps and into the room of their mistresses. "Who kept you this time? If the Emperor of DemonKing's did it we're telling."

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

9. - Top - End - #9
    Dwarf in the Playground

Vavaara comes upon a scene of death, and as her eyes observe those around her, they settle on Emperor Demonking. "Have you no respect for the dead? Doctor Marcoh has just died, and you sow seeds of distrust and discord among our numbers? This is a time for answers, not for blind accusations."

*Vavaara points at Emperor Demonking*
    (Ironically following a band-wagon ))
    Big thanks to Kwarkpudding for my Gladiator Tam Avatar!
    Spoiler
    Show

Avatars: Xssar, Mechafox, Andre_Fairechilde, Moi

10. - Top - End - #10
    Banned

Flumph

As with every werewolf game, I point at the next person to post.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

Lieutenant Colonel Keris Rain, the Cutting Wind Alchemist, steps forwards, the light reflecting off the Alchemic Circle engraved on his ring.
    "My friends! There are but seven fiends among us, accusing without reason will harm more our own ranks than the enemy! We should seek evidence, people like Vavaara are but sheep following the wolves path. But with logic and resolve we shall resist evil!"

12. - Top - End - #12
    Bugbear in the Playground

Em steps toward the corpse in horror. This is horrible. To die like this. In what we thought was safety! She spits in furious disgust.

What was FullMetal talking about when he sent us here?

Emperor Demonking, Dr. Marcoh has died, and you're worried about a different dead man? Let's focus, here. We're in danger.

Keris, exactly my point. I won't point any fingers just yet, though. I have my eye on all of you.
    Last edited by Em Blackleaf; 2008-01-21 at 08:42 PM.
    "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."

-Abraham Lincoln
    Love wins.
    my blog.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Firbolg in the Playground

Cristo surveys the damage calmly, he'd seen his share of death on the Ishbalen fronts, it was nothing new to the Stone Alchemist. "So it starts again, first the academy, now HQ itself. Have we learned nothing? Accusing people with no evidence will only take us further down the path of ruin. Emperor Demonking, you've already started sowing seeds of dissent amongst us. How could we possibly gain from such actions?"
    Last edited by Cristo Meyers; 2008-01-22 at 01:57 PM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

Unnoticed by some, a green bird descends onto the scene and finds a perch on a nearby portrusion from the wall and contemplates the meaning of the murdered doctor. Looking down from his perch above the others, he notices a suspicious looking fellow standing near the body. His mind processes the question: Is he the murderer? From his beak issues his choice: "Evidently."

*Marek points at Emperor Demonking*
    In the desert
    I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
    Who, squatting upon the ground,
    Held his heart in his hands,
    And ate of it.
    I said, "Is it good, friend?"
    "It is bitter - bitter", he answered,
    "But I like it
    Because it is bitter,
    And because it is my heart."

Stephen Crane, 'In the Desert'

15. - Top - End - #15

An elderly Alchemist with beard signs up.

Vavaara, do you know why this bandwagon is tha big now?
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #16
    Pixie in the Playground

Stepping forward the Sand Alchemist tries to calm the situation,

People, people, we need to calm down and stop point and accusing one another of this murder. But if you ask me it was that Vavaara she did it.

Damn that didn't work.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

Reinstated, Ex-Millitary Major Fayt Graydon stands against a wall looking at the crime scene.
    His hands tingle with the Alchemic electricity that gave him the name: Striking Thunder Alchemist.
    He is very irritated that he has been dragged back into service.
    "I agree with Keris, we need to stop randomly accusing one another and start using Logic to seperate these Homonculi from our ranks" .
    Fayt glances around and looks at Vavaara.
    Last edited by Fay Graydon; 2008-01-21 at 06:19 AM.
    I'm technically but I refuse to admit it!
    Dawn of Yesterday (Resuming now!)
    Currently Developing the "PASSIVE™" RPG system
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Deth Muncher View Post
    +1 to Fay being awesome, causing nosebleeds and etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    If Fay Graydon is visible to a male target, she deals d6 Nosebleed Damage per turn.
    I'm an Artist!, If you want an Avatar just PM me your specifics - Avatar by Me!

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

A rotting hand reaches from the ground in the grounds of the headquarters, grasping at a sun that the hands owner cannor yet see. With an immense show of strength, the rotting thing tears itself fully from the ground, standing with some difficulty as clods of dirt and turf fall to the floor around it. Pained by the suns rays after so long in the grave, it shields it's empty eye sockets from the sun, more of a habit than anything.

"I remember....this place....those Homunculi....will not win again!"

The corpse adjusts it's torn and mouldy robe and staggers unsteadily into the headquarters. Strum la Banjo is back for revenge.

"Homunculi...here?...They shall not win....this time."

The corpse of Strum brings forth a decaying digit and points at Cristo Meyers.

"Does my....appearance.....disturb you? You look....shocked....appalled even...."

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

19. - Top - End - #19
    Pixie in the Playground

"So, they are already amongst us and one of us is already dead..." "I agree with what Keris said, there are many of us and few enemies, if we fight amongst ourselves it'll only make it easier for them to eliminate us all"

He then pulls out a large notebook and scribbles down a few notes

"I'll go with my instinct for now and point at
    Vavaara.

Banner mostly by me (Stiltzkin the moogle by Keris Rain)

20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground

We're already suspecting each other without any sort of information or logic.

-Mustiado sighs. "Well, if I can't use logic to sway their opinions.."-

He points a frenzied finger at Emporer Demonking

"It was Him! It had to be! He accused the first person! He wouldn't accuse anyone unless he had something to hide!!"

Writer of the winning scene for Rebellion IV - Thanks guys! Zeus Trophy courtesy of Phase. Who rocks.
    CatMuffin Wolfwood courtesy of Onasuma.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #21
    Halfling in the Playground

The Surging Gas Alchemist puts a hand out to steady Mustiado.

"Now calm down Mustiado, no need to go into a frenzy, we're alchemists, scientists, I'm sure we will be able to use logic to work things out."

He motions for Mustiado to sit down.

"Why don't you sit for a moment a minute to catch your breath and compose your thoughts?"
    I lived through the Invasion of the Zombies and all I got was this lousy signature thingie made by a lazy narrator. Go me!
    I fought The Mysterious Circle of Shadowy Chairs in Discworld I (Dei in Machina) till the end, won the game and survived and all I got is this lousy signature line.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

A white-haired young man, whose nametag reads "J.P.R. O'Connell", eyes the corpse with distaste, then looks up at Emperor Demonking.

You mention He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named! Why would you make such an accusation should you not have a plan, and at this early stage only the Homunculi would have a coherent plan. If you sought to gain trust by using such a bizzare tactic, you are sorely mistaken.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

23. - Top - End - #23
    Halfling in the Playground

Stu42, you seem awfully sure in your pointing . Care to explain why?
    You haven’t got a womb. Where’s the fetus gonna gestate; you gonna keep it in a box?
    Don’t fear the darkness, fear what it hides.

Spoiler
    Show

Avatar and sig picture by kpenguin.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

A man resembling someone from the FBI walks in. He peeks over his glasses at Emperor Demonking. He then quietly listens to the voice on his ear plug.

Greetings, I am no-one-of-importance. I shall be filling in for Masato for the time being because he is quite busy at the moment.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"You point at me the baner, you can't be trusted." Says Emperor Demonking. "I am the baner."

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

A tall, slightly grubby man in his early twenties steps of the train in Central station. He's wearing a long alchemists coat and uniform.

As he steps off the train he takes in a huge lungful of the greasy, smoke filled air.

Aaah! How it lightens my heart to be back in Central! he remarks loudly to a slightly startled passerby.

He strides along to a cafe near to the headquarters, where he has had a room booked by his senior officer, and orders a large coffee. He sips at it watching as the people of Central bustle quickly past. Occasionally he catches snatches of conversation from passersby.

Did you hear about Emperor Demonking? They say....

...everyone says Emperor Demonking is up to something....

The Opal Alchemist sits back, just happy to be back in his home town.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Pixie in the Playground

"Well Banjo, I see your friends couldn't pay for a true ressurection. I think people look apalled, not because of how you look, but of how you smell. Still, it is good to see so many people are banding together against the Homunculi again." To all eyes she appears no worse for the ordeal she has been through. Her pink hair shines in the sun, and yet it seems the fight last time made her stronger. "Well, the only one that has made himself truly suspicious, is Emperor Demonking."
    Magical Hippopotamus Sneak-atar! Yay!

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny, Bearer of the Pokystick View Post
    And while you are not, apparently, of a typical Valkyrie height...
    I nonetheless retain a certain desire to be plucked from the fields of the slain by one such as you. There are, assuredly, worse final sights....and I can't think of arms more suited to a pleasurable ascent to Valhalla.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Pixie in the Playground

Entering the area, is youngish man in the familiar blue military uniform. The patch on his arm signifying he's a Major. As he gets closer towards the scene, you manage to make out his face; the Peridot Alchemist.

"Well... hell of a year I'm having." he says, taking a drag off his cigarette, "Not as bad as yours, but that's our way of life."

Continuing his conversation with the corpse before him, he gives a respectful salute, saying "Rest in peace, Sir."

((*points at Artemis97*

Only cause I'd feel bad if Demonking actually turns out to be the baner.

EDIT: Yeah.. sorry for late intro. I couldn't think of anything, still can't, really. Didn't even make it before the night fell Thinking up a title just... yeah.))
    Last edited by Aemoh; 2008-01-23 at 02:39 PM. Reason: RP Intro... Finally

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

29. - Top - End - #29
    Barbarian in the Playground

The Flowing Water Alchemist listens carefully and causes a pool of water to suddenly point at Vavaara.

30. - Top - End - #30

Foolish mortals, you think your alchemy can save you from us but soon you will find out just how far from the truth you really are. Emperor Demonking shall be the first amongst your ranks to fall.

((Boy who cried wolf Demonking, this isn't the first time you've claimed to been "baner" to save your skin))
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.