New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default Martial Multiclass [Feats]

Martial Multiclass Feats

Bellicose Assassin [General]
    Your skill as a warrior combines with your skill as a stealth killer
    Prerequisite: Sneak attack +2d6, battle clarity (Reflex saves) class feature, ability to use 1st level maneuvers
    Benefit: Your warblade and rogue levels stack with eachother for determining the damage of your sneak attack class feature. Your rogue levels also count for 3/4 to your initiator level instead of the normal half.
    Your rogue and warblade levels stack for determining the purposes of when you achieve the battle ardor, battle cunning, battle skill, battle skill and stance mastery class features.

Hieratic Champion [General]
    Your skill with controlling positive or negative energy and skill in ignoring damage to your body begin to grow at the same rate.
    Prerequisites: Ability to turn or rebuke undead as a 3rd level cleric, steely resolve class feature, ability to use 1st level maneuvers.
    Benefit: Your crusader and cleric or paladin levels stack for the purposes of determining the strength of your turn/rebuke undead class feature. Your cleric levels count for 3/4 of your initiator level instead of the usual half. Your cleric and crusader levels also stack for determining the power of your steely resolve class feature.

Sortilegic Swordmage [General]
    You can combine your martial prowess with your power as an arcanist.
    Prerequisite: Ability to use 2nd level arcane spells, ability to use 1st level maneuvers, AC bonus class feature
    Benefit: You add your Int or Cha score (whichever is higher) as a bonus to your AC instead of your Wis. This bonus still does not stack with bonuses to AC from Wis, such as from the monk or the ninja. Your levels in classes that grant arcane spellcasting count as 3/4 of your initiator level instead of only half, unless it would grant full initiator level per character level(such as a eldritch knight). Your swordsage and arcane caster classes stack for the purposes of determining the benefits granted by your discipline focus.
    Last edited by Krimm_Blackleaf; 2008-11-13 at 07:49 PM.
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Martial Multiclass [Feats]

cool stuff. i love these hybrid feats.

i'm not real keen on the 3/4 progression, but that is more out of streamlining than anything else.

i also think that the last one needs to be class-specific for all of its benefits. i like the idea of flexible, nonclass-specifics on some levels, but overall, these kinds of feats i think have to be class specific in order to justify the multiclassing power that they give. plus, in the case of this feat, it would make it clearer, and easier to run.

other than that, very cool. i especially like that the belicose assassion allows the multiclasser to still gain the dual-stance ability by level 20.
    my own diabolical experiments (homebrew)

my deviantART

my alter ego

Campaigns
    Watchtower––Volume III (running since 2008)

Announcer— “Your cable television is experiencing difficulties. Please do not panic. Resist the temptation to read or talk to loved ones. Do not attempt sexual relations, as years of TV radiation have left your genitals withered and useless.”

Wiggum, checking— “Well I'll be damned.”

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

How do paladins interact with Hieratic Champion, considering they can qualify?

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    How do paladins interact with Hieratic Champion, considering they can qualify?
    I suppose paladin levels would stack too, but I also suppose I can try to reword the feat to include them.
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf

5. - Top - End - #5
    Halfling in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

OOH! Multiclass feats! My favorite!
    Does anyone have a greater list of all of the multiclass feats so far, from the books or the boards or both?

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

Very Nice Dude