Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 86
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Lochar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Mirian

    Screw it. Mirian ignores his scope, sighting the robots down the irons as he picks a bead on the closest one, firing the fifty caliber rifle.

    "Taking the shot." he whispers over his walkie talkie headset.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Ignoring the scope, range drops back to 120'.
    Attack: (1d20+4)[21]
    CC: (1d20+4)[11]
    Damage: (2d12)[7]
    Last edited by Lochar; 2008-01-31 at 08:16 AM.

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NEO|Phyte's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Eberron
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Donald Tran

    "I only count three, where's the fourth?"
    Moving to take advantage of any available cover, Donald takes aim at the nearest of the robots and fires a round off at it.

    Spoiler
    Show
    As with Kell, if there is cover available, I'd like to have it between me and the robots.
    attack - (1d20+4)[5]
    damage - (2d8)[12]

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Orc in the Playground
     
    DungeonMaster77's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    NEO|:
    Spoiler
    Show
    There was only 3 of them to begin with. I understand the misunderstanding, though as I used the same symbology for the "area you detect them from" and the actual creaturs. My bad.
    My Awsome Sig!
    Spoiler
    Show

    The Original Narrator for the SMBG "Werewolf" game
    WEREWOLF CENTRAL
    Avatar by Sampi
    LET CHAOS RULE: Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly!
    It's not about making money, it's about taking money; destroying the status quo. Because the status...is not quo.

    Games I run: Fallout: Great Plains
    Games I'm In: TRON Awakening

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Orc in the Playground
     
    DungeonMaster77's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    ((OOC: Edited map above to include Bookworm))
    My Awsome Sig!
    Spoiler
    Show

    The Original Narrator for the SMBG "Werewolf" game
    WEREWOLF CENTRAL
    Avatar by Sampi
    LET CHAOS RULE: Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly!
    It's not about making money, it's about taking money; destroying the status quo. Because the status...is not quo.

    Games I run: Fallout: Great Plains
    Games I'm In: TRON Awakening

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NEO|Phyte's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Eberron
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Quote Originally Posted by DungeonMaster77 View Post
    NEO|:
    Spoiler
    Show
    There was only 3 of them to begin with. I understand the misunderstanding, though as I used the same symbology for the "area you detect them from" and the actual creaturs. My bad.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Actually, I was referring to the first post, where you said that while the factory made dog robots, it was guarded by 4 humanoid ones.

  6. - Top - End - #36
    Orc in the Playground
     
    DungeonMaster77's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    NEO|:

    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh...disregard.
    My Awsome Sig!
    Spoiler
    Show

    The Original Narrator for the SMBG "Werewolf" game
    WEREWOLF CENTRAL
    Avatar by Sampi
    LET CHAOS RULE: Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly!
    It's not about making money, it's about taking money; destroying the status quo. Because the status...is not quo.

    Games I run: Fallout: Great Plains
    Games I'm In: TRON Awakening

  7. - Top - End - #37
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    an kobold's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Erik

    Erik ducks behind a tree, brings up his M16, aims at the middle robot, and pulls the trigger.

    Spoiler
    Show


    Attack - (1d20+4)[10]
    Damage - (2d8)[10]
    Critical Confirmation - (1d20+4)[11]
    Extra Damage - (2d8)[8]

    Sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes, well, he eats you.
    -The Stranger, "The Big Lebowski"

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Orc in the Playground
     
    DungeonMaster77's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Still waiting on actions from Trul and Mr. Bookworm.
    My Awsome Sig!
    Spoiler
    Show

    The Original Narrator for the SMBG "Werewolf" game
    WEREWOLF CENTRAL
    Avatar by Sampi
    LET CHAOS RULE: Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly!
    It's not about making money, it's about taking money; destroying the status quo. Because the status...is not quo.

    Games I run: Fallout: Great Plains
    Games I'm In: TRON Awakening

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Lochar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Spoiler
    Show
    Still waiting...


    Milian watches as his bullet creeps forward, moving at the speed of snail. This is the longest six seconds of his life.
    Last edited by Lochar; 2008-02-08 at 04:20 PM.

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Orc in the Playground
     
    DungeonMaster77's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Erik begins by taking the first shot, which seems to miss one of the robos. Mirian shoots, and scores a hit (I'm assuming the one closest to you in the treeline), puncturing it's armor. It seems to still be operational. Next, Kell lets off a round, and the shot misses and hits a nearby tree. Donald fires off a round and it too hits another tree. The robos take their shots, the first at Erik, and the other two at Kell and Mirian. The first shot gets clean through the trees, and hits Erik squarely in the chest for 6 damage. The second and third shots were not nearly so good, as if the robos are shooting blindly in your general direction, trying to hit something.
    My Awsome Sig!
    Spoiler
    Show

    The Original Narrator for the SMBG "Werewolf" game
    WEREWOLF CENTRAL
    Avatar by Sampi
    LET CHAOS RULE: Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly!
    It's not about making money, it's about taking money; destroying the status quo. Because the status...is not quo.

    Games I run: Fallout: Great Plains
    Games I'm In: TRON Awakening

  11. - Top - End - #41
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Lochar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Mirian

    Calmly shifting his weapon to keep the one he shot still in sight, Mirian pulls the trigger again as he breathes out along with the weapon.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Attack: (1d20+4)[24]
    Confirm Crit on 20: (1d20+4)[7]
    Damage: (2d12)[18]


    In his mind, he counts. Nine shots left.

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    an kobold's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Erik

    Umph

    Erik takes the shot to the chest, wincing, but grits his teeth and aims down the irons for another shot.

    You've had worse. Keep it together and it'll be fine.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Aiming at the same one as before

    Attack - (1d20+4)[12]
    Damage - (2d8)[3]
    Sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes, well, he eats you.
    -The Stranger, "The Big Lebowski"

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NEO|Phyte's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Eberron
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Donald

    What kind of a shot was that, I could aim better during basic!

    Correcting his aim, Donald takes a second shot at the same robot.

    Spoiler
    Show
    attack - (1d20+5)[19]
    damage - (2d8)[7]
    observant rollcheckers will note that my attack bonus is slightly higher than it was last round. This is because I remembered that Oathbound gives me a +1 to attack against creatures that do not share my Allegiance (which is to Humanity).

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Vazzaroth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sac Town, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Kell Lebrecht HP:17/17 AC:17 (21 W/ cover)

    Kell leans out from behind the tree and tries to pop another bullet into the metal cans.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Move forward to a closer tree if possible ( Trying to line up for a charge next round. )
    [roll]1d20+3[/roll]
    [roll]2d8[/roll]
    Last edited by Vazzaroth; 2008-02-11 at 01:32 PM.

    I'm quite proud of this:

    WAAAGH!


    Secret Option F, The Steam Group!



  15. - Top - End - #45
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Vazzaroth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sac Town, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    ((I hate the roller sometimes.))

    (1d20+3)[8]
    (2d8)[9]

    Edit: ((And apparently it hates me))
    Last edited by Vazzaroth; 2008-02-11 at 01:33 PM.

    I'm quite proud of this:

    WAAAGH!


    Secret Option F, The Steam Group!



  16. - Top - End - #46
    Orc in the Playground
     
    DungeonMaster77's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    ((OOC: Vaz, I like what you did, with the AC/HP listed below your character name during combat rounds. I'd like everyone to do that from now on (meaning you don't have to correct previous posts)))

    Erik takes another shot, this time, not as good of a shot, seeing it *CLING* off the robo's armor. Miriam, enabled by his last shot, begins the breathing technique he learned from training, and squeezes off a round, and with a loud bang, the robo takes the round in the camera, taking off it's head, and providing enough force to knock it backwards, prone, and unable to make use of its treads. Kell fires again, and unfortunately misses again. Donald, frustrated with his last shot, lets off another round, this time hitting another robo in its chest, cutting through its armor like a hot knife through butter. Unfortunately, the shot did not seem to be able to disable the robo, but at least it can't get angry with you! The robos return fire. The first fires at Robert, and the second at Paul. Both shots miss, thankfully for both. Paul seems to be shaking with fear, maybe frozen in terror due to this being his first real combat encounter, maybe something else, and takes no action. Robert, in an attempt to flank the robos, moves north and west (new map below) to get in a better shot, but to no avail as his shot runs wild. Then, from the back side of the building that you previously had not been able to see from your current vantage points, emerges a large sized, bipedal humanoid robot, colored much like the others in a jungle camoflauge pattern, fires some kind of electrical shock at Robert, putting him on the ground, though weather it killed him or just knocked him out is unclear, and picks him up, turning to run the other way.

    Next round's actions when you all are able.

    Revised Map:
    Spoiler
    Show
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░R░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░T▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░$-▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░@▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░d▒▒▒▒▒A▒
    ▒▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░D▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒NLVM▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

    ^
    []
    []
    []
    NORTH THIS WAY

    ▓=BUILDING WALL
    ░=OPEN AREA
    ▒=TREE LINE
    A=AN KOBOLD
    T=TRUL
    N=NEO
    L=LOCHAR
    V=VAZ
    M=BOOKWORM
    @=UNINJURED ROBOT(S)
    D=DISABLED ROBOT
    d=DAMAGED ROBOT
    R=NEW ENEMY ROBOT
    $-=DOOR
    My Awsome Sig!
    Spoiler
    Show

    The Original Narrator for the SMBG "Werewolf" game
    WEREWOLF CENTRAL
    Avatar by Sampi
    LET CHAOS RULE: Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly!
    It's not about making money, it's about taking money; destroying the status quo. Because the status...is not quo.

    Games I run: Fallout: Great Plains
    Games I'm In: TRON Awakening

  17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Lochar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Mirian HP: 11/11, AC: 20

    Mirian, seeing the robot taking one of his teammates, moves to gain the thing back in his sites, breathing out with his shot once more.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Moving to gain LoS, then firing.

    Attack: (1d20+4)[6]
    Confirm on 20: (1d20+4)[16] Mechas can be criticaled, although I'll probably roll a 1 on attack. (nope, a 2. Bleh)
    Damage: (2d12)[12]
    Last edited by Lochar; 2008-02-11 at 02:53 PM.

  18. - Top - End - #48
    Orc in the Playground
     
    DungeonMaster77's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Lochar:

    Spoiler
    Show
    Yes, they can, but it is not a mecha...
    My Awsome Sig!
    Spoiler
    Show

    The Original Narrator for the SMBG "Werewolf" game
    WEREWOLF CENTRAL
    Avatar by Sampi
    LET CHAOS RULE: Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly!
    It's not about making money, it's about taking money; destroying the status quo. Because the status...is not quo.

    Games I run: Fallout: Great Plains
    Games I'm In: TRON Awakening

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Lochar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    DM:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Had to try. Didn't mean anything anyways, since I fubar'd that roll.

  20. - Top - End - #50
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Vazzaroth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sac Town, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Kell Lebrecht HP:17/17 AC:17 (15 w/ charge) ((It's a habit from another PbP. ))

    Dis is not verking!

    Kell moves forward and flicks his baton out.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Charge at a robot if possible [roll0] [roll1].

    If not, move to corner of building and another M4 shot: [roll2] [roll3]

    I'm quite proud of this:

    WAAAGH!


    Secret Option F, The Steam Group!



  21. - Top - End - #51
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Vazzaroth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sac Town, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group



    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+6)[9] (1d6+6)[7]

    or

    (1d20+3)[19] (2d8)[7]

    I'm quite proud of this:

    WAAAGH!


    Secret Option F, The Steam Group!



  22. - Top - End - #52
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Lochar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    @Vazz:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You cannot preview or edit in rolls. You must submit them without previewing.

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    an kobold's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Erik Carlson HP:8/14 AC: 16

    Erik begins moving northwest through the forest, closer to the building, trying to get a clear shot at the large humanoid robot without hitting Robert. As he fires, he shouts out at the new enemy:

    Come back and fight, you son of a gun.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Final position should be north and closer to the tree line, though still not out of the woods.

    Attack - (1d20+4)[18]
    Damage - (2d8)[12]
    Sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes, well, he eats you.
    -The Stranger, "The Big Lebowski"

  24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NEO|Phyte's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Eberron
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Donald
    HP 10/10 AC(Touch)[Flatfooted] 15(14)[12]

    "These things aren't that tough, lets finish them off!"

    Sticking to the treeline, Donald moves closer to the robots, keeping his aim on the robot he damaged.

    Spoiler
    Show
    If I'm gaging distances properly on the map, I can't quite get lined up with the east edge of the building, but I can get fairly close.
    attack - (1d20+5)[17]
    damage - (2d8)[15]

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Orc in the Playground
     
    DungeonMaster77's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    As Erik moves, he finds that trying to run through the jungle is nigh impossible, and only seems to be able to safely cover 1/2 the distance he normally would be able to in a clear area. He yells, "Come back and fight, you son of a gun!" as he squeezes off a round. His shot clangs off the bipedal robo's armor, barely missing the unconscience Robert. Mirian moves more to his right, and out into the clearing so as to attemt getting a shot off on the new enemy robo, but cannot seem to move far enough (Btw, I am presuming you wouldn't try to shoot if you can't see it so don't subtract that round you 'fired' on your char. sheet). Kell tries to move up and charge at the robos, but seeing that the jungle foilage will not allow it, moves up and to the east and fires off a round, that connects with the already damaged robo, destroying it in the process. Donald finds the same difficulty with moving quickly through the trees, and sees Kell destroy the robo she was aiming at. She knows that there is another over over there, in addition to the new enemy robo that Erik was trying to fire at. Paul still seems to be frozen in place. The new enemy takes off at a run to the west, around the building, still carrying an unconscience Robert. The last of the small robos moves its way to the south and a little to the west, and opens fire on Kell, but the shot misses.

    Next round please.

    Revised Map:
    Spoiler
    Show
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░R░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░$-▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▒▒A▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░D▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░D▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░@░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░L░V░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒N▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒M▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

    ^
    []
    []
    []
    NORTH THIS WAY

    ▓=BUILDING WALL
    ░=OPEN AREA
    ▒=TREE LINE
    A=AN KOBOLD
    T=TRUL
    N=NEO
    L=LOCHAR
    V=VAZ
    M=BOOKWORM
    @=UNINJURED ROBOT(S)
    D=DISABLED ROBOT
    d=DAMAGED ROBOT
    R=NEW ENEMY ROBOT
    $-=DOOR
    My Awsome Sig!
    Spoiler
    Show

    The Original Narrator for the SMBG "Werewolf" game
    WEREWOLF CENTRAL
    Avatar by Sampi
    LET CHAOS RULE: Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly!
    It's not about making money, it's about taking money; destroying the status quo. Because the status...is not quo.

    Games I run: Fallout: Great Plains
    Games I'm In: TRON Awakening

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Lochar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Mirian

    Damn it all! Mirian thinks to himself, moving towards the opposite wall, hoping to catch the robot with Robert. "Going to try to get to Robert! he hisses through the radio.

    Spoiler
    Show
    As much movement as required to get south of the door into the building. Probably a double move to get there, so I won't roll attack.

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Vazzaroth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sac Town, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Kell Lebrecht HP:17/17 AC:17 (15 w/ charge)

    Haha, das right you sonuvabeech!"

    Kell tries to move up to beat-down the remaining robot while dropping his carbine to it's sling.

    Spoiler
    Show

    2-handed Baton: (1d20+4)[11] (1d6+6)[9]

    I'm quite proud of this:

    WAAAGH!


    Secret Option F, The Steam Group!



  28. - Top - End - #58
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    an kobold's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Erik Carlson HP:8/14 AC: 16

    If we had some armor, this wouldn't have happened thinks Erik to himself as he smashes through the forest trying to get Robert and the robot back into view.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Double move action, north west again, trying to get around the bend of the factory
    Sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes, well, he eats you.
    -The Stranger, "The Big Lebowski"

  29. - Top - End - #59
    Orc in the Playground
     
    DungeonMaster77's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    ((OOC: Waiting on actions from NEO.))
    My Awsome Sig!
    Spoiler
    Show

    The Original Narrator for the SMBG "Werewolf" game
    WEREWOLF CENTRAL
    Avatar by Sampi
    LET CHAOS RULE: Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly!
    It's not about making money, it's about taking money; destroying the status quo. Because the status...is not quo.

    Games I run: Fallout: Great Plains
    Games I'm In: TRON Awakening

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NEO|Phyte's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Eberron
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Donald
    HP 10/10 AC(Touch)[Flatfooted] 15(14)[12]

    We need to hurry up with this last robot so we can chase after the one that has Robert.

    "Where is it taking him?" Asks Donald over the radio, as he fires another shot at the remaining robot.

    Spoiler
    Show
    attack - (1d20+5)[14]
    damage - (2d8)[4]
    Last edited by NEO|Phyte; 2008-02-14 at 02:54 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •