Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 86 of 86
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Orc in the Playground
     
    DungeonMaster77's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Erik takes off to the north and west, in an attempt to get at the new robo threat, and prevent it from getting to the door with his companion. Moving as fast as he can, hot on the robo's mechanical heels. Miran follows suit, and reaches the side of the building, running west, trying to perform a pincer maneuver with Erik, yelling "Going to try to get to Robert!". Kell, yelling "Haha, das right you sonuvabeech!", runs at the remaining small robo with his baton and swings at it, but the hit glances off of its armor. Donald yells "Where is it taking him?" while taking a shot at the remaining robo, missing his target, and nearly hitting Kell. The remaining robo, seeing Paul, levels a laser sight on him, and fires, hitting him right in the head! Paul goes down, wordless, and unmoving. The new robo threat continues west and moves around the building, and up to the door, which opens for it. It appears that it will be in the door within moments.

    Revised Map
    Spoiler
    Show

    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░A░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░R$-▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░D▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░D▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░░░L░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░V@░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒N▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒M▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

    ^
    []
    []
    []
    NORTH THIS WAY

    ▓=BUILDING WALL
    ░=OPEN AREA
    ▒=TREE LINE
    A=AN KOBOLD
    T=TRUL
    N=NEO
    L=LOCHAR
    V=VAZ
    M=BOOKWORM
    @=UNINJURED ROBOT(S)
    D=DISABLED ROBOT
    d=DAMAGED ROBOT
    R=NEW ENEMY ROBOT
    $-=DOOR
    My Awsome Sig!
    Spoiler
    Show

    The Original Narrator for the SMBG "Werewolf" game
    WEREWOLF CENTRAL
    Avatar by Sampi
    LET CHAOS RULE: Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly!
    It's not about making money, it's about taking money; destroying the status quo. Because the status...is not quo.

    Games I run: Fallout: Great Plains
    Games I'm In: TRON Awakening

  2. - Top - End - #62
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Lochar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Mirian

    Mirian moves and sees the door opening for the robot, brings his weapon up and aims carefully, pulling the trigger.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Here comes the fumble where I shoot Robert.
    Attack: (1d20+4)[20]
    CC: (1d20+4)[20] (So when I fumble, I can crit robert)
    Damage: (2d12)[3]

    ... 3 points of damage? That so sucks.
    Last edited by Lochar; 2008-02-15 at 08:56 AM.

  3. - Top - End - #63
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Vazzaroth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sac Town, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Kell Lebrecht HP:17/17 AC:17

    Kell, seeing his ally fall, (I think he could, right? Paul was in the forest still?)Vat? No! and swings again.

    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+4)[5]
    (1d6+6)[12]


    ((Wow, Did I really just roll a one? Kell is flailing. ))
    Last edited by Vazzaroth; 2008-02-15 at 10:21 AM.

    I'm quite proud of this:

    WAAAGH!


    Secret Option F, The Steam Group!



  4. - Top - End - #64
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    an kobold's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Erik Carlson HP:8/14 AC: 16

    Hang on, Robert, I'm coming!

    Erik sprints to get past the rest of the broad side of the Craeon building, stopping as he rounds the corner trying to get a glimpse of the soldier in arms his shout was addressing.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Either running or double moving, whichever one will take Erik all the way past the corner of the building and looking around for Robert.
    Sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes, well, he eats you.
    -The Stranger, "The Big Lebowski"

  5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NEO|Phyte's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Eberron
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Donald
    HP 10/10 AC(Touch)[Flatfooted] 15(14)[12]

    One more good shot...

    Donald shifts his aim around, trying to find a shot that isn't likely to hit Kell. Finding one that is to his liking, he fires another shot at the robot.

    Spoiler
    Show
    attack - (1d20+1)[2]
    damage - (2d8)[10]
    durn attacking into melee rules...
    Oh joy. A 1.
    Last edited by NEO|Phyte; 2008-02-16 at 02:22 PM.

  6. - Top - End - #66
    Orc in the Playground
     
    DungeonMaster77's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Erik, while still chasing the kidnapping robo shouts "Hang on, Robert, I'm coming!" Another few seconds and he'll be around the corner. Mirian, rounding the corner, sees the robo, and Robert. He fires a shot at the robo, hitting it and damaging it a little. Kell yells out "Vat? No!" as his squadmate Paul goes down, and hefts his baton, but missing the small robo in his grief. Donald, firing a shot at the robo, trying not to get Kell in his line of sight, gets distracted by Kell's yell, and almost hits him (you were this close to hitting him, bad roll I guess...), but again, only almost. Mirian sees the robo take off into the factory, the door opening. As it proceeds into the structure, you hear machinery working, almost like the sound of a lift. The last small robo fires on Kell, provoking an attack of opportunity, but missing Kell in the process.

    ((OOC: Kell, go ahead and roll your attack of opportunity, if you want. Also, Sorry about the late post, been sick all weekend. Still sick today, but needed to get a post in. Lastly, please check the OOC thread, as I have AP bonuses to hand out.))
    Revised Map:
    Spoiler
    Show

    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░░░A░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░R$-▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░D▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░D▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░L░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░V@░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒N▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒M▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

    ^
    []
    []
    []
    NORTH THIS WAY

    ▓=BUILDING WALL
    ░=OPEN AREA
    ▒=TREE LINE
    A=AN KOBOLD
    T=TRUL
    N=NEO
    L=LOCHAR
    V=VAZ
    M=BOOKWORM
    @=UNINJURED ROBOT(S)
    D=DISABLED ROBOT
    d=DAMAGED ROBOT
    R=NEW ENEMY ROBOT
    $-=DOOR
    My Awsome Sig!
    Spoiler
    Show

    The Original Narrator for the SMBG "Werewolf" game
    WEREWOLF CENTRAL
    Avatar by Sampi
    LET CHAOS RULE: Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly!
    It's not about making money, it's about taking money; destroying the status quo. Because the status...is not quo.

    Games I run: Fallout: Great Plains
    Games I'm In: TRON Awakening

  7. - Top - End - #67
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Lochar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Mirian

    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Contingency 1:
    Kell does not destroy the robo he is taking an AoO on.

    Contingency 2:
    Kell does destroy the robo he is taking an AoO on.


    Contingency 1:
    Mirian move south slightly to get Kell out of his firing path, before lining up the robot with his sights, firing.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+4)[20]
    damage: (2d12)[17]


    Contingency 2:
    Mirian moves to the door into the facility. Should he see the robot that took his teammate, he fires at it again. If he doesn't, he'll attempt to find a way to bring what sounded like a lift back to the door.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Using attack rolls from above if necessary, search: (1d20+3)[17] to find lift controls if necessary.

  8. - Top - End - #68
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Vazzaroth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sac Town, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Kell Lebrecht HP:17/17 AC:17

    AoO:
    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+4)[12]
    (1d6+6)[11]


    ((Assuming this robo is still alive by my turn/my 5 foot step))

    Kell finally realizes his ally is trying to get a shot off, and that his attacks do not seem to be going that great. He makes his attack, but steps back, hopefully allowing them a shot.

    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+4)[14]
    (1d6+6)[10]
    5-foot step backwards after. If I kill the robot instead, move to catch up with the others by the door.

    I'm quite proud of this:

    WAAAGH!


    Secret Option F, The Steam Group!



  9. - Top - End - #69
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Vazzaroth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sac Town, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Action point on attack 2, if I take it:

    14 + (1d6)[5]

    I'm quite proud of this:

    WAAAGH!


    Secret Option F, The Steam Group!



  10. - Top - End - #70
    Orc in the Playground
     
    DungeonMaster77's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Kell's attack on the small robo's opening was a resounding success! The robo falls into a heap of scrap metal.

    ((OOC: Once we get everyone else's actions (an kobold and NEO) we can continue))
    My Awsome Sig!
    Spoiler
    Show

    The Original Narrator for the SMBG "Werewolf" game
    WEREWOLF CENTRAL
    Avatar by Sampi
    LET CHAOS RULE: Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly!
    It's not about making money, it's about taking money; destroying the status quo. Because the status...is not quo.

    Games I run: Fallout: Great Plains
    Games I'm In: TRON Awakening

  11. - Top - End - #71
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    an kobold's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Erik Carlson HP:8/14 AC: 16

    Erik rounds the bend, intent on getting to Robert.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Heading towards the door, opening it up, helping Mirian search.

    Search Assistance - (d20+3)[7]
    Sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes, well, he eats you.
    -The Stranger, "The Big Lebowski"

  12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NEO|Phyte's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Eberron
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    [b]Donald[b]
    HP 10/10 AC(Touch)[Flatfooted] 15(14)[12]

    Time to go save Robert...

    Donald follows the rest of the team to the door, watching for signs of more robots.

  13. - Top - End - #73
    Orc in the Playground
     
    DungeonMaster77's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Rounding the corner, you all see Mirian in the doorway, staring agast. The inside of the small factory seems...larger. This is probably something to do with the fact that what part of the factory you can see from outside is just the top. You see an obvious lift, with some kind of trapdoor beneath it. It seems to work on some kind of rotation, like a bicycle chain, so when one comes up, another goes down, always with the trap door below shutting once it passes through. Too the far west side of the structure, you see some stairs that go down and to the left, probably a stairwell. There are several monitors around, showing some kind of status on building...something, though unless you take a closer look, you probably wouldn't be able to tell.

    For everyone:
    Spoiler
    Show
    A few things:
    1) Can any of you read Craeon?
    2) Do any of you have Knowledge (architecture and engineering)?
    3) Do any of you have any kind of Craft (robotics) skills?
    4) Do any of you have Knowledge (technology) or a Craft skill of the same?
    5) I need a spot check from everyone looking in the door (combat is over).


    Oops...forgot the map...

    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░░░▓
    ▓░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░░S▓
    ||░░░░░░░░░░░░░░S-S▓
    ▓░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░░░▓
    ▓░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░░░▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

    The north lift goes down, while the south lift goes across to the north, then down. The lifts are 10' by 15'.
    Last edited by DungeonMaster77; 2008-02-20 at 09:02 AM.
    My Awsome Sig!
    Spoiler
    Show

    The Original Narrator for the SMBG "Werewolf" game
    WEREWOLF CENTRAL
    Avatar by Sampi
    LET CHAOS RULE: Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly!
    It's not about making money, it's about taking money; destroying the status quo. Because the status...is not quo.

    Games I run: Fallout: Great Plains
    Games I'm In: TRON Awakening

  14. - Top - End - #74
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Lochar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Quote Originally Posted by DungeonMaster77 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    A few things:
    1) Can any of you read Craeon?
    2) Do any of you have Knowledge (architecture and engineering)?
    3) Do any of you have any kind of Craft (robotics) skills?
    4) Do any of you have Knowledge (technology) or a Craft skill of the same?
    5) I need a spot check from everyone looking in the door (combat is over).
    Spoiler
    Show

    1: I don't think you ever told us we could take the read: Alien script.
    2: No
    3: No
    4: No
    5: Spot: (1d20+2)[20]
    I do have K: Current events of +7.. (1d20+7)[15] if that makes any difference.

  15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NEO|Phyte's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Eberron
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Donald

    Spoiler
    Show
    spot - (1d20)[18]

  16. - Top - End - #76
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    an kobold's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Erik

    Spoiler
    Show

    Spot - (d20)[3]
    Sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes, well, he eats you.
    -The Stranger, "The Big Lebowski"

  17. - Top - End - #77
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Vazzaroth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sac Town, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Kell Whistles. (quietly...)
    Bit bigger den ve expected, eh?

    (1d20+2)[17]
    Last edited by Vazzaroth; 2008-02-20 at 05:29 PM.

    I'm quite proud of this:

    WAAAGH!


    Secret Option F, The Steam Group!



  18. - Top - End - #78
    Orc in the Playground
     
    DungeonMaster77's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    For NEO and Lochar:

    Spoiler
    Show
    You see, in the northwest corner of this room, a small camera, pointed right at the entrance. You also see a lot of wiring and pipes, all seeming to go down, though one large pipe seems to curl its way to the top of the building. It is likely that this pipe is where the exhaust comes out of the top of the structure.


    For Vaz and kobold
    Spoiler
    Show
    You see a lot of wiring and pipes, all seeming to go down, though one large pipe seems to curl its way to the top of the building. It is likely that this pipe is where the exhaust comes out of the top of the structure.
    My Awsome Sig!
    Spoiler
    Show

    The Original Narrator for the SMBG "Werewolf" game
    WEREWOLF CENTRAL
    Avatar by Sampi
    LET CHAOS RULE: Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly!
    It's not about making money, it's about taking money; destroying the status quo. Because the status...is not quo.

    Games I run: Fallout: Great Plains
    Games I'm In: TRON Awakening

  19. - Top - End - #79
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Lochar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Mirian

    Scowling, Mirian shifts the big gun to his back, pulling his service pistol and pointing it to a space in the corner.

    He aims very carefully, allowing his laser sight to guide his shot, before pulling the trigger.

    Spoiler
    Show

    I'd love to take 20 to shoot the camera, but if not... (1d20+6)[14]
    Damage: (2d6)[7]

    "This is not candid camera day." Mirian growls softly, before taking a long moment to look over the rest of the room for any other cameras.

  20. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NEO|Phyte's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Eberron
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Donald

    "What kind of welcoming party you think we're gonna find down there?"

    Donald moves over to the mess of wires and pipes, examining what looks like an exhaust pipe.
    I wonder if a grenade could fall down this thing fast enough to reach something important before it blew...

  21. - Top - End - #81
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    an kobold's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Erik

    I guess it took Robert down. I reckon we better just take the stairs, I'm not trusting lifts they have the controls of.

    Erik then begins to move across the factory floor after whispering to the others, heading towards the downward leading stairs.
    Sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes, well, he eats you.
    -The Stranger, "The Big Lebowski"

  22. - Top - End - #82
    Orc in the Playground
     
    DungeonMaster77's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Mirian finds that with his laser sight, hitting a non-moving camera is easy enough, and destroys it.

    Moving down the stairs a level or two, you come to a long hallway. On either side of it (it runs east and west by the way, as seen below), both north and south, you see multiple robotic arms working on some kind of assembly line. They alternate between one holding a welding tool, and another placing a part on whatever product seems to be being produced. You arrive at the bottom of the stairs just soon enough to see the door at the end of the hall close. The walkway is 5' wide.

    Please provide a marching order.

    Map:

    Spoiler
    Show
    ░▒

    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░#########################░
    ░WPWPWPWPWPWPWPWPWPWPWPWP░S
    $-▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒SS
    ░WPWPWPWPWPWPWPWPWPWPWPWP░
    ░#########################░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    My Awsome Sig!
    Spoiler
    Show

    The Original Narrator for the SMBG "Werewolf" game
    WEREWOLF CENTRAL
    Avatar by Sampi
    LET CHAOS RULE: Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly!
    It's not about making money, it's about taking money; destroying the status quo. Because the status...is not quo.

    Games I run: Fallout: Great Plains
    Games I'm In: TRON Awakening

  23. - Top - End - #83
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Vazzaroth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sac Town, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    ((Kell will gladly take point.))

    Impressive robotiks. Maybe Ve should...

    Kell stops talking when he notices the door. He will approach with his pistol out.
    Last edited by Vazzaroth; 2008-02-23 at 05:07 PM.

    I'm quite proud of this:

    WAAAGH!


    Secret Option F, The Steam Group!



  24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NEO|Phyte's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Eberron
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Donald

    ((I'll take 2nd position))

    Donald follows behind Kell, keeping to the left of the walkway so his view of the door is not overly obstructed.
    "Right behind you..."

  25. - Top - End - #85
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    an kobold's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Erik
    (Third, unless anyone objects)

    The trucker takes position behind Donald, glancing nervously at the robotic arms.

    Heh, I wonder how many days it's been since they last had an accident.
    Sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes, well, he eats you.
    -The Stranger, "The Big Lebowski"

  26. - Top - End - #86
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Lochar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Earth Group

    Mirian

    Mirian takes drag, keeping an eye behind the group and on the robotic arms, his big fifty now in his hands and readied, having swapped out the magazines it in for a fresh one.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Take a moment to swap cartridges on it, putting a full magazine in.

    Current ammo:
    Loaded:
    11/11

    On vest:
    8/11
    11/11 x2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •