Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 69 of 69
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Wichta, Kansas ICT

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Colony Ship Group

    Terran

    Pacing around and holding hands together in a circle Hrmm...what we could do is on the way there block vents so that we don't get surprised and it would help us funnel them into specific areas giving us and advantage, though small.
    I love and honor my deity but he is only a guide to help me to what is in my soul. Follow your own path and make your own choices.Town Character is Khelendros

  2. - Top - End - #62
    Orc in the Playground
     
    DungeonMaster77's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Colony Ship Group

    "As to your answer, my furry little friend, no, there are no weapon systems in this, or any docking hall. As to your question, sir," looking at Valzoa. "I don't have any particular layout of the area, but I can give you directions as you go along, as well as warnings about particular areas."
    My Awsome Sig!
    Spoiler
    Show

    The Original Narrator for the SMBG "Werewolf" game
    WEREWOLF CENTRAL
    Avatar by Sampi
    LET CHAOS RULE: Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly!
    It's not about making money, it's about taking money; destroying the status quo. Because the status...is not quo.

    Games I run: Fallout: Great Plains
    Games I'm In: TRON Awakening

  3. - Top - End - #63
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Trulhammaren's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Rath
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Colony Ship Group

    Amethyst

    Left, then right... Amy thinks as she turns and heads toward the lab. Ignoring any calls from her teammates Amy continues on, collecting a sample of the mucus on her way.

    Once arriving in the lab she takes a good look around at the equipment, Shouldn't be to difficult to figure out.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Taking 10 on Know (Tech) to figure out the controls on the various equipment. Total = 20

    As well as taking 10 on Know (Earth and Life Sciences) to figure the right chemicals to do things. Total = 19


    Putting the mucus through a series of tests, Amy is able to deduct what she needs to do in order to create the right compound to do the job. Scribbling the formula on a spare notebook that was on the main lab table Amy goes about synthesizing the compound with the chemical stores in the lab.

    Spoiler
    Show

    I'm not sure if you can take 10 on craft checks, but in any case. I'm taking 10 if I can. Total = 19.

    (1d20+9)[10] - Just in case that I can't, or if it just so happens to be better.


    While the machines where doing their thing Amy take a look at some of the other machine in the room. One in particular caught her eye. Going over to examine the strange looking structure Amy starts fiddling with the controls trying to figure out what it did. As she was doing this she loses her balance and falls into the strange apparatus managing to close the large door-like section in the process. Her tinkering at the controls happened to start a delayed status count and when the door closed, it started the process of putting someone into stasis.

    Spoiler
    Show

    OOC: No one follow me, this is my IC reason for not being able to post. Just go about things as you might have without me being around. If your characters happen to start worrying about her, if my craft check succeeds then there will be a synthesized compound that might do something against the alien buggers, but thats up to good ole DM.

    Just so that everyone knows I have request a leave due to the fact that the month of February has become increasingly busy for me. So take your time with finding me. If you happen to get to the point that you guys either run out of alternatives or manage to get rid of the bugs and begin to wonder where my character is go ahead and start looking. I will be keeping an eye on this adventure, so I should notice when I start getting involved again.

    Cheers!
    Characters I Play
    Spoiler
    Show
    Artax Masters - Heavy Metal Master
    Badhbh o'Byrne - Practically dead already
    Dartanian Korsikova - Wilderness man and friend to all pokemon.

  4. - Top - End - #64
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Voth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In your worst nightmares
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Colony Ship Group

    Valzoa

    "Can you give me the layout please? Also if you could tell me what areas are best left to be avoided that would help too."
    Valzoa says to Angoran, grabbing his equipment and heaving it over his shoulder.

    After Angoran gives Valzoa the information to Valzoa, Valzoa says he'll stay in contact and hurries off in the direction that Angoran pointed to him, being careful to avoid any dangerous areas.

    If Valzoa reaches the room in which the defense systems are housed in, Valzoa awaits for Angoran to begin to give him instructions.
    The Emperor Protects

    Go Here! Please? Me love you long time.

    Of course you can click here and I explode.

  5. - Top - End - #65
    Orc in the Playground
     
    DungeonMaster77's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Colony Ship Group

    "Well, as I said before, that is easier said than done. I can get you an undetailed layout of this place, but you have to remember: It only has cooridors and rooms, no vents, weapon enplacements, etc...on it."

    After hearing that Amy is going off to the lab, "Well, I'd be glad to assist, and I'll meet you there."

    (a few minutes later)

    "Ahh...we seem to have a problem. Amy, I believe you call her, has seemed to have stumbled into a stasis tube. Your race's curiousity seems endless, apparently...and she'll be okay. Before she did that, she was able to put together a way to enable you all to track the Rusosmuri that have infested this place. She has managed to combine your motion tracker with a device that tracks biological substances, but it only works in a distance of 3 of your meters, and cannot penetrate walls, but can see around corners. I wouldn't worry about her for now, as you have bigger things to take care of, and not dealing with those problems will make trying to fix hers a moot point."

    For everyone:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Since it hasn't been discussed, I think a description of Angoran is warranted: He is fairly humanoid in appearance, with 2 arms and 2 legs. He has no visible ears or nose, but has an over large head. His eyes are large and solid black in color, like 2 polished ebony spheres. You see that his mouth is very small, more like a slit, without 'lips' per se. He has a prehensile tail that seems to move of its own accord. His skin is a dark green in color, almost evergreen colored, without any variations. He doesn't seem to have any visible hair, and wears a long blue robe that goes down to his feet, which you notice has only 4 digits on each foot. His hands are likewise enabled, with 3 digits and an opposable thumb.
    My Awsome Sig!
    Spoiler
    Show

    The Original Narrator for the SMBG "Werewolf" game
    WEREWOLF CENTRAL
    Avatar by Sampi
    LET CHAOS RULE: Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly!
    It's not about making money, it's about taking money; destroying the status quo. Because the status...is not quo.

    Games I run: Fallout: Great Plains
    Games I'm In: TRON Awakening

  6. - Top - End - #66
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Wichta, Kansas ICT

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Colony Ship Group

    Terran

    Turning around for a moment and approaching Angoran I have a question. What do you call your race? Do you have any information on the Craeons you can upload? It would be a far smaller imprint than us trying to load you up. We are battling the Craeons as you did but maybe with your aid we can prevent what happened to you happening to anyone else again. Did your race have advanced weaponry we could adapt to? Just because there is none on this ship doesn't mean someone in your library isn't the knowledge of it.
    I love and honor my deity but he is only a guide to help me to what is in my soul. Follow your own path and make your own choices.Town Character is Khelendros

  7. - Top - End - #67
    Orc in the Playground
     
    DungeonMaster77's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Colony Ship Group

    ((OOC: I know you all have been waiting on me, sorry again. Thread isn't dead, just been busy and/or sick. Khelendros has been out to his grandmother's funeral))

    ((OOC: Okay, the group is splitting up...Now to spoiler text...weeee))

    As the main body of the group proceeds to speak to the holographic alien, 32 asks his question and gets the answer 'No.' He rushes out of the room and to the right.

    Those inside the Holo-Library:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Well, I can give you a layout, of sorts. Here!" As he says this, a map appears on the holo display.

    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░▓▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░░░░░░░▓▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓--▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░▓░▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░▓░▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░▓░▓░░▓▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░▓░||░░▓▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░▓░▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░||░▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░▓░▓░░░▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░▓░||░░░▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░▓░░░▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░▓░▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░▓░▓░░▓▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░▓░||░░░▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░||░▓░░░▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓░░▓▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░░▓░▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░▓░░░░░░░░▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░▓░░▓░▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓--▓▓▓▓▓--▓░8▓▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░||░░░░||░8▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓--▓▓▓▓▓▓--▓▓▓▓▓--▓▓▓▓--▓▓▓▓▓▓▓---▓░▓░8▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓░▓░▓░8▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓

    This map not exactly to scale!




    32:

    Spoiler
    Show
    He does tell you 'No.' and so you proceed on to the hallway, and off to the far right. You get to the room, place your hand on hte door, and it opens. Walking into the room, the door shuts behind you. The light isn't as bright in here, but bright enough for you. You see eight, of what can only be discribed as tubes, lined up against the far wall. There is a display above them, showing a strange looking creature, with 6 legs, sharp mandibles, and a cocroach-like carapace. The 'tubes' appear to have been opened by some means, though not broken. There is some sort of odd liquid all over the floor and 7 slime trails joining and leaving the room. It seems that they left in single file. All but one. One trail leads to the south east corner, by the tubes there. Looking over there, you see a 'live' specimen of the cocroach specimen, except its carapace is split in two, as if it shed the exoskeleton. It is at that point, a large, insectoid...thing, walks out from behind the tubes. It appears as if it was crouching down, and now is aware of your presence!

    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓░░░-8▓
    $-3░░-8▓
    ▓░░C-8▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓

    LEGEND:
    $=THE DOOR
    8=TUBES
    C=CREATURE
    3=32

    The room is 15' from north to south, and 20 feet from east to west. The tubes take up the easternmost 5' squares along the east wall. The creature is about 5'11", and looks like a cockroach standing on its 4 hind legs. The mandibles are much larger, and the front two 'legs' now sport pinching claws, similar to that of a crab or other crustacean. It has large, multi faceted, insect eyes, and slime is eminating from its mouth. Please roll initiative.
    My Awsome Sig!
    Spoiler
    Show

    The Original Narrator for the SMBG "Werewolf" game
    WEREWOLF CENTRAL
    Avatar by Sampi
    LET CHAOS RULE: Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly!
    It's not about making money, it's about taking money; destroying the status quo. Because the status...is not quo.

    Games I run: Fallout: Great Plains
    Games I'm In: TRON Awakening

  8. - Top - End - #68
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Wichta, Kansas ICT

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Colony Ship Group

    Terran

    Getting a chill down his back. We shouldn't split up this much when we don't know anything about the creatures or the makers of this ship. I'm going after 32. Lets all try to get back together as soon as possible.
    I love and honor my deity but he is only a guide to help me to what is in my soul. Follow your own path and make your own choices.Town Character is Khelendros

  9. - Top - End - #69
    Orc in the Playground
     
    SithLackey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    A State of Confusion
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Alien Invasion: Colony Ship Group

    X2G-32
    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative - (1d20+6)[14]
    If 32 manages to react before the creature he will slip back out into the hallway and back a bit, dropping his pistol carefully and drawing his knife as he does so. As he assumes a combat stance and prepares for the inevitable counterattack, he speaks to Angoran in a low voice. "Angoran, can these things be hurt by a knife in this stage, or not?"

    [ooc]Move into hall and as far from the door as the action allows. Drop the pistol, draw a knife as part of the move, and ready an attack in case the thing gets close enough.[/ooc]
    Last edited by SithLackey; 2008-02-23 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Speeling
    Avatar by Threeshades.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •