Default Re: Sparks of a Rebellion.

Bob

Spoiler
    Show
    Acute Senses re-roll perception (1d20+1)[3]

2. - Top - End - #182
    Bugbear in the Playground

Update tomorrow, or maybe not brawl comes out... giving people more time to post. Also lol at the perception roll, can't win em all.
    They say hope begins in the dark, but most just flail around in the blackness...searching for their destiny. The darkness... for me... is where I shine. - Riddick

Exile

Deny a monochrome future!!! -Radio Gosha-

3. - Top - End - #183

Mmmm...Brawl. I'll definitely be trying to get my hands on a copy tomorrow.

Of course, that means I'll have to put my Fullmetal Alchemist watching on hold. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Baerdog: super genius.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Halfling in the Playground

Doctor Kast

"You know, all things considered I don't think that droid even needs light to read. I imagine we should consider ourselves honored to even have a candle light for us. But, at the same time that bodes oddly for the fact the droid apparently knew we were comming today."

Without further aplomb, the good doctor makes his way to a nearby chair and helps himself to a seat. Why would they be out if they were not to sit? He didn't want to offend the person who invited them here by being disrespectful to his droid property. Regardless, he lets Sian do the talking. This is what Sian does best, when it comes to droids, and who knows what kind of logic rings he could run around the brain of the droid. Possibly even information about it's owner?

5. - Top - End - #185
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomePirate

Free of anything that might stop her, Voota moves over to the desk. The droid was an interesting site, but she didn't have any of her equipment with at the moment, so it would have to wait. Right now, she has datapads to grab, and that is what she does.

Taking one of the pad, she fiddles with it, seeing what she can find out before she adds it to her collection. It was a datapad that got her into this mess, but it did teach her that these things can be full of secrets.

Spoiler
    Show

Use Computer (1d20+9)[14]

6. - Top - End - #186
    Orc in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Kell

OOC: sorry this took a while, couldn't seem to connect to giant in the playground for a while

"Be careful Voota." As his small friend starts fiddling with the data pad he hovers closely and protectively.

7. - Top - End - #187

Sian Jobl

Sian glares at the Jawa.

Put the datapad back, Voota. It's not yours and I know for a fact that Barda doesn't like being stolen from.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Baerdog: super genius.

8. - Top - End - #188

The droid suddenly speaks up to the group at large "I would advise you not to touch my stuff, the last time someone tried that they wound up walking out with one less arm. Now straight to business, I of course know why you are here. I possess information that you need. Now all I need to know is what will I get in return for this information."

The droid turns around from the cupboards and comes out with yet another datapad. Finally he takes a seat on the opposite side of the table and stares at the group. "Oh my apologise, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Switch."

OCC:
    Holy crap, that took so long to get on here. Between the forums crapping out for me and the whirlwind of awsome that is brawl I lost track of time and here it is... I think its wednesday.... not really sure.
    They say hope begins in the dark, but most just flail around in the blackness...searching for their destiny. The darkness... for me... is where I shine. - Riddick

Exile

9. - Top - End - #189

Bob

Bob continues to sweep the room watching for any sign of an ambush. When the droid speaks Bob's only response is muttered under his breath, not really meant to be heard, "How about we don't let the little guy dismantle one or two of your arms?"

10. - Top - End - #190

Switch speaks up once again, this time he has chosen to place his hands together in relaxing manner a very human gesture. Not something a droid does often. "Oh please, you do not think I would be so uncivilized to do it myself. No I have workers that do that. However you all seem a reasonable sort so I assume we can get business done? For the record my hearing is not quite as bad as yours, so you may as well speak up if you have something to say."

Exile

11. - Top - End - #191
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomePirate

Voota frowns at Sian, an expression that is completely hidden by her hood and facial wrappings. But, between Kell and Sian, she reluctantly puts the datapad down. As the droid speaks, Voota is taken a back. Clearly, someone hasn't taught this droid its manners and she scans the droid for its restraining bolt.

It was odd to her that the droid would tell them it has the information they seek and make demands. After all, in her tribe, they would just shoot the droid and take the parts and information they need. Looking at her companions, her mind tries to figure out just what is going on here and why. That very uncertainty and confusion prevents her from following her natural instincts - for the moment.

12. - Top - End - #192

It is quite clear this game is running out of steam. I too feel the pressure gone, and so I have to announce this is the end. I will not be updating this anymore, I mean it was good while it lasted if a tad boring and now I know what not to do, that is bore myself and other to death. Not to mention it looks like we lost a few as well. So anyways good bye, and thanks for all the fish.

Exile

13. - Top - End - #193
    Halfling in the Playground

Thanks for all the fish!
    Don't forget your Towel!