New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Banned

Default Re: THE Mafia VI Return of the Departed Emerald Dragon - Day 3

Quote Originally Posted by EK
    I'd prefer it if I were protected tonight, because if the attack still goes through we have a chance to get a mafia member. Besides, I think it's more likely they'd try to recruit you or me instead of killing us, Shadow.
    I said tomorrow night.
    Recruitment? Me? A few months ago maybe. My lifespan isn't long enough in these games to make it worth it to recruit me. Either I just shortened that span, or gave myself some insurance. I'm not sure which yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goof
    ((Nice! That even sounds like me.))
    Heh.. Sounds like you alot huh? I wonder why....

Now the question is whether or not the Mafia can kill me. If they do, someone they find useful is incriminated. If they don't, I'm a little more trustworthy to the eyes of the city. They don't want either of those things to happen.
    So we'll see where it goes from here.

So what's your play now Mr. Big Bad Guy?
    Don't ever try to intimidate me again.
    Last edited by Shadow; 2008-02-13 at 02:27 PM.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    (Aaah, got so far behind. Had to read Aeneid. Dumb Roman poet! Augh! I'm okay for a while though now.)

A cloaked figure steps out of a darkened area and approaches S. Hadow. Sunken eyes appear beneath the hood, and beckon him closer.

A solitary figure, distinguished in the night only as a darker black than its surroundings, looked at the man across from him. He wondered if he could be trusted as a convert, another power to join the ranks of the master's army. He seemed important enough.

It finally addresses S. Hadow

Do you want to meet your destiny, to serve it forever, an unpitying creature living without morals in the glorious state of enlightenment upon the awakening?

Edited, because I just found out my browser was fritzing and didn't tell me I was dead as I could see absolutely none of the spoilers...bother.
    Last edited by Xykon_Fan; 2008-02-13 at 10:55 PM.
    XF: Operating on 95% insanity since 1337 B.C. Because every event needs an insane werewolf noble.

Blissfully proud owner of a Ceikatar!

Undead Wannabee and Poster-Boy for the Fanclub

3. - Top - End - #213
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Heh.. Sounds like you alot huh? I wonder why....
    ((Now, you know that you and I have had long conversations about how a person types and how you can pick up the region they are from by how they type.

And you and I are from the mid-west, so it wouldn't be that difficult for you to make such a kind fabrication of those words.

I'm not calling you a liar, but actually, well, yes I am.

Problem is I'm also too amused by it to want to dispute it. I have nothing to lose, just my life is all, but when a simple citizen dies just to prove that you are mafia or FOPs, so be it. I regret that I have but one life to give for the city, may it help you find the vile criminal underbelly! Read between the lines people.

*Supagoof goes and starts digging his grave...*

"Days a neva endin'...."))
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

4. - Top - End - #214
    Bugbear in the Playground

Phew! This really is getting interesting.
    Thanks, Supa and Shadow, in Pirates you talked with PMs not letting the public hear your chatter but here... that's a great performance!
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #215
    Banned

Yeah.... Thanks Goof!
    Great Performance!

6. - Top - End - #216

((Sure, no problem. The show must go on right. Hey, wanna help me figure this one out?

Quote Originally Posted by Narrator
    You are singled out of work by a shadowy police officer. He pulls you aside and says

"If ye k'now wat is best fer ya, you'll be votin' for Unca Festy for lynching tommarah.

That's the way to be makin' friends in this city, you k'now.

If'n you don't be votin' for Festy, then, you've not be makin friends you should like to have, if you know what I mean..."

(Request from the FOP to vote Lynch for Uncle Festy.)
    I figure they may reneg on the deal, now that I've posted this, but oh well. If I don't die tonight I'll get lynched tomorrow! Or maybe I'll just be mis-scried. Who knows! If I am scried, don't say nothing about it. I feel they are just trying to lure you out.

I'm most intrigued by the switch from ya to you from the first line to the second. And also the "you k'now" as most would say it y'know to show dialect. Of course, the "if you know what I mean" is a complete drop of dialect, so an indication of someone who doesn't rp often?

Then again, it could just be "narrator spice" on the note from FOPs, but Andre is so good with staying in character.))
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Summary:

7. - Top - End - #217
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    ((Now, you know that you and I have had long conversations about how a person types and how you can pick up the region they are from by how they type.))
    ((Can you really? I mean, I know it's possible to pick up regional dialects from speech patterns and accents, but through type? Perhaps I've just never analyzed it to that extent. *is now rather interested* Soo...which region do I sound like I'm posting from? Where I live? or where I'm from? and which version of what is 'midwest' do you follow, because there are several different ideas as to what that really means....*wanders off to stop being a dork now*))

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

8. - Top - End - #218

Quote Originally Posted by Alarra View Post
    ((Can you really? I mean, I know it's possible to pick up regional dialects from speech patterns and accents, but through type? Perhaps I've just never analyzed it to that extent. *is now rather interested* Soo...which region do I sound like I'm posting from? Where I live? or where I'm from? and which version of what is 'midwest' do you follow, because there are several different ideas as to what that really means....*wanders off to stop being a dork now*))
    ((I haven't put as much analysis on it as I used too, but haven't you ever wondered how so many of the scries I did in Pirates 1 came back with good results? ))
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Summary:

9. - Top - End - #219

((err....yes. Many times.))

Spoiler
    Show

Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

10. - Top - End - #220

((Ooh, controversy...))

I looked down the street as I walked, no point in hiding it, this city sucked and it particularly hated me.

Never mind. Tomorrow is another day.

I headed into Lucky's and sat down, miniature feet swinging from the bar stool as I did so. I may look ridiculous on this thing, but at least it meant I could look people in the eye. Besides, Lucky's bartender knew better than to ask me my age now. It had taken a while but once Lucky had persuaded me to stop kicking him in the groin, we had formed a grudging and uneasy truce.

"Whad'll it be short stuff ?" said the man of the hour.

I looked in my handbag for some cash.

"Martini. And keep them coming."

"What's in this empty box ?"
    "Youth and talent is no match for age and treachery."
    Mechwarrior by Elder Tsofu

11. - Top - End - #221
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Goof
    Then again, it could just be "narrator spice" on the note from FOPs, but Andre is so good with staying in character.))
    I believe this is the case. It went from "ye" to "ya" to You'll" all in the same line. But that's just the way that it sounded best when trying to do it in character.
    I doubt it was done for any reason other than that.
    It's too varied.
    It had to be intentional.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Dwarf in the Playground

Night ending soon. Promise.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

13. - Top - End - #223

((Goof: I'm just curious: How was I supposed to know to 'speak up' or 'want to meet with you'?
    Also: The FOP specifically wanted me dead? But then... how would... that must mean...
    AAARGH! I hate not being able to say, you know, anything!
    But seriously, am I that threatening?
    Oh, and you should edit the first post to show my death.))
    Last edited by Uncle Festy; 2008-02-13 at 09:07 PM.
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

14. - Top - End - #224
    Dwarf in the Playground

The training continued. The Fight Night is tomorrow night, and that leaves only one day, and one night to get the training done, and learn your opponents moves. In fact, it may be over already.

The champ’s last sparring match started out like any other. Dark room, big audience, very public. Each of his training sessions were open to the public. He demanded that his sparring partners were two things – the best, and merciless. He wanted to know that his partners were better than his opponents, and he wanted them to have no pity if he was knocked around the ring. The harder you train, the harder you fight for real.

Practice seemed to go well for the champ. The first bout went well, and he was only slightly winded. The faster partner was first, and the heavy hitter was second. This particular partner was an old buddy from the police force, a huge viking of a man that hit pretty hard with a billy club – much less boxing gloves weighing in at a staggering 32 ounces.

The champ wants to be hit hard, and wants to know when he needs his glove up.

Tonight, though, the fix is in with this match. Even if it is a sparring match. Who knows if the champ wasn’t playing fair with someone, or angered someone, but someone messed with the gloves of the sparring partner – rubbing ethanol on them.

Every hit to the champ made him a little slower. And every hit from the gloves hit quite a bit harder. As the champs hands dropped, his partner – his buddy began to beat the champ. WHAMP! dance dance WHAMP! dance dance WHAMP! dance dance – the cop bruiser began to tear apart the champ.

The sparring partner was also – perhaps – in on the attack. And not stopping.

With this only being a sparring round, there was no ref. The coaches were screaming for the match to stop, but the partner let one more hit fly – and this one was the killer.

Literally.

Spoiler
    Show
    Androgial was killed by the Mafia. Androgial was the FOP Sergeant at Arms.

Afterward, a note would be found in Androgial's locker.
    Spoiler
    Show
    May as well start a campaign of vengeance where the money is.

-The Sapphire Snake

Meanwhile…
    The police sedans and with a few of the Unmentionables begin to move in on tonight’s target. They have their name, they have a warrant, and they have the motive.

“Boyos, tha suspect is ahmed and dangerous. Safety is paramount, so be shar to shoot furst and make shar the house is safe befar you try to incarcerate the scoundrel.”

The raiders smashed in the door to the house emptying their service revolvers and shotguns attacking
    Spoiler
    Show
    No one. The District Attorney protected The Witness by calling in the Untouchables. The Witness has been placed in Protective Custody for the night.

Night 3 Ends – Day 4 begins
    Day 4 Ends FRIDAY FEB 15 AT
    9 PM EST (U.S) (-6 GMT)

TOMORROWS EVENT WILL BE THE CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT
    The champ was killed, find the next contender by voting who you want to
    see in the ring for tomorrow night’s event.
    (Same as voting for Best RP)
    Last edited by Andre Fairchilde; 2008-02-13 at 10:08 PM.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

15. - Top - End - #225
    Firbolg in the Playground

Gwyn was watching the practice, and was astonished to witness a murder. Something was wrong. Something had to be done. And quickly, but not too quickly...
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

"Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I didn't mean to be a thief... I'd love to give this back if I knew where I could take it!"

Inside his mind the voices keep saying:

"You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death...."
    "WHERE..ahem...where are these voices coming from?

"You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death...."
    Occasionaly the voices say something else... something forboding...

STAY AWAY FROM ELEVATORS!
    Last edited by Andre Fairchilde; 2008-02-13 at 11:07 PM.

17. - Top - End - #227
    Dwarf in the Playground

"May as well start a campaign of vengeance where the money is.

-The Sapphire Snake"
    Hmm. The note found this morning had a bit of a sinister ring to it. A note that almost seemed like it could have been linked to me. Granted, I've made it quite clear that I'm here because of a quest for vengeance, but did I ever state who I was looking for revenge against? See, here's the problem. I don't know who killed my sister, but I know it was one of the crime gangs here in this city. It's clever, now that I think about it. What's the best way to make sure you and your men don't bite it before your enemies do? It's simple. You set up a scapegoat. At this point, it would seem that the scapegoat is me.

((OOC: This sort of stunts been done before. I should know, I did it myself back in Mafia II, but the difference is, the notes I left in Mafia II were far more specific than this. As far as I know, I'm the only one who's mentioned vengeance in my RP posts, so it would seem to me that this note was left in an attempt to incriminate me.))

18. - Top - End - #228

PirateCaptain

an etheral figure stood there for a long while as the doctors looked over its body. staring. down at the the broken neck and nose bone cartiledge shoved up into its brain. it was just the flesh. then the figure laughed a maniacly sinster deep laugh of joy. " now thats the way to go out, in style." it chuckled again and joined the afterlife party in the grave yard, even going so far as to greet bugsy like an old friend. after all once your dead you no longer have any enemies.
    This is my BRUTE'S MINICITY

19. - Top - End - #229
    Ogre in the Playground

I returned to the Electric Lemon as the sun set. The scummy Jazz bar seems to have burrowed it's way into my heart already, it's the only place in thi scity that I really feel at home....safe even.

Still, I've got no further with my investigations, I still have bno idea whether Mona is still alive, or whether the police really were right to close the case. Everyone else has given up on her, I know that, even if they don't say it I can see it in their eyes. But I 'll never give up on my little sis that easily. When Jimmy said he'd heard of a sighting back in this forsaken city I'd already decided to come back, it just took that spark to convince myself of it.

Mona is here...and the only way I'm leaving this place is with her by my side....or a pine box.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

20. - Top - End - #230
    Orc in the Playground

Post Re: THE Mafia VI Return of the Departed Emerald Dragon - Day 3

((whey!! FOP man down ))

The dawn leaks out from the city, draining away last nights atrocitys.

Zombie Pixe sat slouched in Lucky's, one whiskey wasnt enough these days.

ana'...

anuva wun pweese luck-k-ky.

He giggles to himelf as he downs the last of his current double. A book lies open infront of him, pages crickled, smudged and torn. To the astute sumariser, it would appear to be this man's novel. But the condition it was in tells of hard time's.

Tha... That bloody... THOSE bloody publishing company's. all, all i wanted to do was be a writ-t-ter, tha' was all...

The drunk lays messily on the bar. It was 10 o'clock in the moring, but he paid well, so lucky could afford to have him lower the tone slightly. Besides, the man was far too drunk to notice that he was now drinking watered down cola.
    Failed at RAF hosting.

AMENite
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roles in WW games so far...
    Villager:7
    Mason:1
    Seer:0
    Fool:2
    Alpha:1
    Devil:0
    Wolf:5
    Other:1

Current games
    Stargate
    When Cicidians Cry
    Face Stealers
    Fatbelly 4

BRC killed my Pixe!! thankies dude!

21. - Top - End - #231

It'd been a long night, accusations flying as readily as bullets. By the time a bleary-eyed Cris got the docks, he'd already heard about the night before. The fabled Untouchables had finally made an appearance and pulled someone's bacon out of the fire, but no one had saved that Sergeant.

Ah well, he was one of the dirty ones anyway.

Cris didn't want to be at the docks, felt too exposed, felt like any time you turned around you could be looking down the barrel of a Thompson. But he needed the money. No point in surviving the gangwar just to starve.

One thing had become clear in the past nights, the mob had gotten their act together. They were organized and the high-and-mighty were starting to fall like dominoes. Someone was feeding them info, but there were so many suspicious characters floating about, that Goof down here at the docks, that P.I Helgraf, or this new character S.Hadow. Hard to tell who to avoid and whom to trust, if he could trust any of them. His instincts had been right about that topher guy, but his gut would only take him so far...usually right into a casket.

(May as well get this party started...I'm sticking with Helgraf for now.)
    Last edited by Cristo Meyers; 2008-02-14 at 09:44 PM.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Ettin in the Playground

"I don't see why you had to dump Supagoof on the street like that." The dock workers had assembled in Ganurath's office during his break. It was going to be a long day.

"Do I need to spell it out? Supagoof has all but admitted to being in with the mafia. Mr. Hadow and some guy named EK are on the warpath. The mafia is on some campaign of vengeance. I don't even want to guess what the FOP is doing, but odds are it could involve a warrant to search the docks if Goof was still around." Ganurath breathed deep and gripped the edge of the desk, taking a moment to calm himself, steady his heart. Criminals and killers weren't the only reason he needed to be careful. "Supagoof is a lit stick of dynamite, and nobody knows the length of the fuse. I'm not going to meddle in anybody's affairs any more than I'm 'asked,' but there is no way I'm putting myself and all you boys at risk so you can have fresh jokes and easy money at the card table. Any questions?"

The dock workers shook their heads and muttered their responses, slowly making their way out. After the last one was gone, Ganurath went back to reading the newspaper, glancing at the crossword puzzle. "Eight letter word for a swamp..."

23. - Top - End - #233

((The only logical course of action is to lynch Supagoof. If he is a mafia member, yay! we got one. If he isn't....well, he's likely their 'courier' so, that's good in any case. Although, Shadow may be lying and pulling something fishy, guh, I don't know. However, I'm fairly sure that Goof is either a mafia member or being blackmailed by them if nothing else. Points at Supagoof... I'll rp later when I have time))
    Last edited by Alarra; 2008-02-14 at 02:10 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #234
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Alarra View Post
    ((The only logical course of action is to lynch Supagoof. If he is a mafia member, yay! we got one. If he isn't....then Shadow is clearly lying and pulling something fishy, and we lynch him tomorrow. I'd say the chances of Goof being mafia are pretty good though. Points at Supagoof... I'll rp later when I have time))
    I was just going to say basically the same thing. Without telling everyone to lynch me though.

Actually, I don't think that Goof is really a mafia member. He may be, but from new information, I'm starting to think not. Either way, if we lynch him the mafia loses it's "courier" so that can't be a bad thing. I have three people that my gut tells me to suspect right now. A crazy theory that I've concocted leads me STRONGLY towards another. But I think the safest bet is to *point at Goof for now.

So what happened Mafia? Why didn't you kill EK like you said you were going to? I didn't make you change your plans, did I?
    I guess you'll have to wait to kill me for putting Goof's life at risk, ya know, since I'm going to "follow EK to the grave" and he's still alive

taunt, taunt, taunt....
    taunt the stupid mobsters....
    Last edited by Shadow; 2008-02-14 at 03:18 PM.

25. - Top - End - #235

I opened the door to Lucky's and glanced around. A few eyes looked up, but turned away quickly, some a little too quickly. As if looking at me meant you had a noose around your neck or something. I see one friendly face who waves me over to a spot next to him at the bar.

Morning Greg. How's work at the docs?

Hey Max. it ain' the same without you there to pick on. Seems to be thought that your running with a rough crowd now a days.

More like running from.

I glance around and watch the same eyes dissappear as they did when I walked into the joint. Curious they were to see me, but scared they were around me. I wondered which of them only thought I was a dead man, and which of them knew it. I nod at the bartender.

Can I get a drink down here?

He pours me a tall cold one of what he calls "frothy apple juice". Sure, might as well keep up the pretenses. It's not as if Lucky's was worried about getting busted for violating the prohibition act. It was plain knowledge that they served it, and people came here to drink it. The law didn't do anything about it, simply because of fear of what would happen if Lucky's got shut down. At least with it up and running, they knew where the vile underbelly of the city was hanging out. The bartender puts my drink in front of me, I reach into the my pocket to pay him.

It's on me. You had any luck finding any other work? Greg asks, throwing some change on the counter. I take a sip before responding.

Thanks. Nah, I haven't been looking. More in fear of my life then anything else. Seems like everyone is breaking the fourth wall around here and putting a guilty sign on me even before I get a chance to talk with them. It feels like I'm boxed in, getting framed for things or being suspected that I am the one framing things or what not, I just don't know. I'm not a carpenter so what do I know about framing, right? I spill out to him. Greg was one of the boys I knew I could trust, as if he was family.

Right. You catch the word on the sparring match? Greg changed topics. He probably only asked to make sure I was okay, not to dive too deeply into details. I was happy to oblige.

Yeah, cheap shot that was. Still, you have to be foolish to think you can climb into the ring with the champ and can get away with all your bones in place. The champ had a reputation of putting more people into disability then not.

Exactly how foolish do you think someone would have to be?

Pretty darn...hey, why you grinning like that? You didn't sign up to fight did you? I asked. Greg had a cheesey grin on his mug, as if he'd done something stupid without realizing it.

Purse is big money. Soon I'll have enough to get out of this town, but it'll be quicker to go at it this way. Just need to survive the match and I'll have enough scratch to get away from here.

He had. Damn.

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about, Surviving! Are you crazy? You know I've heard rumors that he puts weights in his gloves. The refs paid off to "not notice" and from what I've seen, turns a blind eye more often then not.

Well maybe you can help. You got 'connections" right? Greg says, chuckling with amusement. I wasn't amsued.

All I have is notes and a few bruises, nothing that could help you out. Just tell me you'll be careful....

Way I see it, sooner or later the Champs gotta go down. Bookies set the odds 20-1 for anyone to go aganst him. Sure, perhaps the powers that be might be sick of the Champ winning, but I sure wouldn't want to be the one to go and test it out.

That's a bet you won't see me take. Sooner throw money into the ocean and hope it returns. He was set, and there was no way I was going to talk him out of it.

Whatever works for you Max. Well, I gotta run, get some training in and what not.

Thanks for the drink Greg. Take care.

I watched the big lug get up and stumble slightly on his way out. Loveable guy he was, hard worker too. I'm gonna miss him. I turn back and look at the mirror on the back of the bar. My thoughts return to the circumstance at hand as I lose myself into my own gaze.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Summary:

26. - Top - End - #236

((
    Quote Originally Posted by Alarra
    The only logical course of action is to lynch Supagoof. If he is a mafia member, yay! we got one. If he isn't....
    Some day you'll have to explain your logic to me. Why am I the only logical course of action. I get that I'm the fixated point of action, but only logical? Absurd! You need to go RE-READ a few posts.

I was just going to say basically the same thing. Without telling everyone to lynch me though.

Actually, I don't think that Goof is really a mafia member. He may be, but from new information, I'm starting to think not. Either way, if we lynch him the mafia loses it's "courier" so that can't be a bad thing.
    Hopping on my bandwagon doesn't make you any more trustworthy Shadow!

So who would you point at, Supagoof?

MattKatt - see, I even cleverly hid his name a few posts ago. Look for the one that has text in italics! Subtle - in post #213.

Why him?

Because he's the one who delivered the messages after Llama did. Because up until now, there hasn't been a 3rd in a bandwagon against me. Because after a 3rd joins the bandwagon, the one whom the bandwagon is against dies. And Because until now I had successfully been playing the sides against each other, and will continue to do so. Mafia killed a FOP last night, and now, here's a Mafia member to kill. I ain't going out without taking the ones who put me at risk with me.

Why didn't you say so sooner?

I was trying to stay alive. Not much point in it anymore. But the funny thing will be to watch who would rather kill an innocent man to prove someone's guilt or who would take the innocent mans word and kill a guilty party knowing that the innocent man will be the target tonight.

I don't believe you, I think you're wrong!

You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking!

Anything else to say?

Yeah, someone take a look at Alarra. A quick response I got back through Atreyu from the Don happened when she was online, Shadow wasn't and EK wasn't, which still doesn't mean you should trust them.

Oh no he didn't!

Oh yes, he did!

[Orchestra music]And now, the end is near;
    And so I face the final curtain.
    My friend, I'll say it clear,
    I'll state my case, of which I'm certain.

I've lived a life that's full.
    I've traveled each and ev'ry highway;
    But more, much more than this,
    I did it my way.

Regrets, I've had a few;
    But then again, too few to mention.
    I did what I had to do
    And saw it through without exemption.

I planned each charted course;
    Each careful step along the byway,
    But more, much more than this,
    I did it my way.

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
    When I bit off more than I could chew.
    But through it all, when there was doubt,
    I ate it up and spit it out.
    I faced it all and I stood tall;
    And did it my way.

I've loved, I've laughed and cried.
    I've had my fill; my share of losing.
    And now, as tears subside,
    I find it all so amusing.

To think I did all that;
    And may I say - not in a shy way,
    "No, oh no not me,
    I did it my way".

For what is a man, what has he got?
    If not himself, then he has naught.
    To say the things he truly feels;
    And not the words of one who kneels.
    The record shows I took the blows -
    And did it my way![/Frank Sinatra My Way]
    ))
    Last edited by Supagoof; 2008-02-14 at 03:11 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Summary:

27. - Top - End - #237
    Banned

OK Goof. I saw your post. MattKatt was one of the three that I was talking about. I didn't want to make it too obvious. I was going to see what he was going to do first, in case only a few people actually noticed it.

My point about Goof: I don't think he's Mafia. I don't. As he clearly stated in the PM, he knows exactly how well threats work against me, which is to say not at all. If he were Mafia, he'd just kill me rather than try to blackmail me. But the fact that I know this only makes it a good cover for him....

Still, I'm inclined to believe him, even though I didn't earlier. That may be his plan, but that doesn't change the fact that I've changed my mind about it. I still think that he's worth getting rid of on the simple pretense that the Mafia is using him, but I'll go along with him for now and see where his not-so-thinly-veiled-message leaves us.

*changes point to MattKatt

28. - Top - End - #238

((This is fantastic fun! I love watching a duelling dance of words - with deadly outcomes. For now I shall hope onto a bandwagon just starting out.))

It was a dark day and the voices spoke of a banjo that could stop all the pain.
    I set out to find it.

((Bah. No RP ever again. My brain is not working.))

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

29. - Top - End - #239

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. House
    You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking!
    I don't believe Supagoof made that up. If this conversation with Shadow here in this thread was just for show and hiding I take off my hat, but I don't think so.

I point at MattKatt to see where this leads us.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #240

*Hands Zar Peter large syringe shaped cookie for picking up quote!*
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Summary: