New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default TARDIS II: Hunt for the Doctor (Structured)

Twas a cold day in Cardiff. The bells tolled midnight as you stood in the square, a landmark to what had occured recently. The Christmas incident, the aliens, the invasions, the horrors that had come upon you all started here. And now, right on que, The mysterious blue police box that had stood here opened its doors. One by one, you entered.

The deck, if thats what you could call it, was a mess. Sparking wiring, heapes of rubble and garbage, and an assortment of trinkets litter the ground. In the center, a large circular control pannel looms, but it makes no noise save for the sparking wires. Perched on its top, however, is a TV. An old one, from the 50s. One of you hits the "Play" button, and the screen comes to life.

A Man, in his mid-twenties, wearing a blue suit with a red tie, and shaggy brown hair appears on the Television. A thin beard covers his chin, and his eyes are worn with exhaustion.

Is this thing on? Oh, good. Alright everybody, listen up. I'm the Doctor he says, his tone of voice hurried and rough, You've been called here to help me out. Right now, the TARDIS is being controled by some aliens, and I need you to stop it. I dont know who it is, but there tapping in through an untraceable connection. You have to figure out whos one of them, and who's human. The TARDIS has a mechanism which will remove the individual you select each day. But be warned! Its not a pretty sight He grimaces, and continues in his cockney accent. I beg of you! Save the TARDIS! The TV camera then gets knocked over, and you hear what sound like cannon fire. The TV then goes into static, and cuts off.

Day One, Begins
    Remember: Points in Red Text.

A List of Players will be posted shortly. It will be updated on this page every day and night phase.

[SPOILER]
    • Spoiler
      Show

• Freshmeat
      • Draken
      • Pwenet
      • Onasuma
      • Haruki-Kun Killed Night 5, Torchwood Leader
      • DarkLightDragon Killed Day 4, Torchwood.
      • North Killed Night Two
      • Emperor Demonking
      • Fleeing Coward Killed Night Three. Face of Boe.
      • Helgraf
      • Traveling AngelAuto'd Day 6
      • Cult of the Raven
      • Ramebriz
      • Xandias Auto'd Day 6
      • Mike Forte
      • Goblin Music
      • detrevinisiht
      • Lizard Lord
      • Endeavourl
      • StrategosKilled Night three, Revived Night 4.
      • Calamity
      • DomAuto'd Day 6
      • Fin
      • Banjo1985
      • Korith
      • RadikalSkippy
      • Emerald Rose
      • Mac Donalds GirlLynched Day 6

Rules Nabbed from Recruitment Thread
      Spoiler
      Show

Its been two years since the doctor went missing. In that time, life was bland, boring, and uneventful, at least for those from the first trip. However, the TARDIS has re-appeared in Cardiff once again. Sans Doctor, but its here. Theres a note scrawled onto a post-it note: Help!

Welcome to TARDIS II. The rules have chaged since last game, so heres a basic overview:
      IF YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED A WEREWOLF GAME, CLICK THIS LINK. It will take you to the rules for all basic games.
      • There is one agitator group, but it could be one of three choices: Torchwood One, Cybermen, or Dalek.
      • Every three "Day" phases, something strange will happen.
      • Victory conditions have been updated.

So, here are the roles
      Spoiler
      Show

• Human: These guys are pure flesh and blood humans. They have no special abilities. Scries as a Human
      • Capitan Jack (Llama) : Capitan Jack cannot be killed. If he is killed during the night, he is said to be "protected by Baner". Next time though, he bites the dust.
      • Time Lord in Disguise : This person has chosen to hide by re-writing his biology. However, the TARDIS recognizes him as a Time Lord and will help him evict who he wants gone. His vote counts for double. Scries as Human
      • XenoBiologist (Seer): The XenoBiologist can determine who is an alien by switching on a little device that was picked up during an invasion. Scries as Human
      • Alien Fanboy (Fool): Thinks he knows everything about aliens, but is deep down, really crazy. Is told that he is the Xenobiologist, but whenever he scries, he is given random Role and Race. Scries as Meatbag-er, Human
      • Gallifreyan (Baner): The Gallifreyan, while not a Time Lord, does know where eveything in the Tardis is. He knows a special hiding spot, and every night he may take somebody there to it to keep them hidden from the aliens.
      • Crewmates (Masons): Crewmates are just two guys that know that the other isnt the Agitator. They know the Doctor through various ways, and even though the doctor may not recognize them, they owe him big for saving their ship.

-------------------------------------
      NEW ROLES:
      Keeper of the Pocket Watch (Necromancer): Every four nights, you may revive somebody that has died. Their role is randomized upon their revival, including Alpha roles. Scries as Human
      The Face of Boe (Death Baner): If he dies, he selects one person. This person cannot be lynched/killed during the next phase. Scries as Human
      Vespe (in honor of his work as Co-Narrator) (Day Baner): May use his rapiers to defend someone before they are lynched. Scries as Human.
      Shadow (Beserker): When Shadow is killed, one random person is taken with him. If he was killed by the Wolves, he takes out one random wolf AND reveals the role of another wolf. Scries as Wolf by Wolves, Human by Humans.
      Doctor (Mouse): The Doctor, actualy, is on the ship. He wont know who he is untill Day 3 (He will be informed he is a Human), and gets a few nifty benefits that cant be disclosed here. Scries as Human.
      -------------------------------------
      Heavy Weapons Dalek/CyberLeader/Torchwood Leader (Alpha): Leads the werewolves into capturing the TARDIS. Always scries as Human.
      Bearer of the Genesis Ark/CyberWoman/Snitch (Devil): Can use their respective abilities to ascertain the role of someone. Scries as EVIL-sauce.
      Dalek/Cyberman/Operatives: Supporting the raid to take the TARDIS. Scries as Evil.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Each Race gets a nifty benefit too:

• Daleks have amazing weaponry, and thus can preform TWO night kills per night.
    • Cybermen have upgraded optical sensors, and can preform TWO scries every night.
    • Torchwood Operatives are good at preaching their ideals to others. They may make TWO recruitment offers per night.

Recruiting
    Spoiler
    Show

Recruiting
    At anypoint in the game, an Agitator may wish to recruit a villager to their side to even the odds. What happens is is that I recieve a PM from the Agitators (Or Vespe Recieves it), saying "We wish to recruit X", I send a Recruiting PM to X. X then sends a PM Back to me, saying Yes or No. This can only work on a villager. If another agitator is selected, it counts as being denied. Otherwise, if I recieve a PM from The Agitators and a PM from the Recruited saying yes, I add that person to the agitators side as a werewolf-type role.

Denial PMs are Sent out at the end of the night phase. Acceptance PMs are sent immediately after I fine one lounging in my inbox.)

The agitators may only preform one recruitment atempt per night. Torchwood may preform two.

Victory Conditions
    • Humans: Lynch all Wolves
    • Secondary Mission: Find the Doctor (or atleast a clue that leads you in the right direction)
    • Wolves: Eliminate all Humans untill your numbers are equal to theirs
    • Dalek Secondary Mission: Obtain Perfection (Destroy all special roles)
    • Cybermen Secondary Mission: Increase your numbers by recruiting 3 people.
    • Torchwood Secondary Mission: Eliminate the Doctor to gather data about the Regeneration Process.
    • Doctor's Mission: Survive.

Recruitment ends Tuesday, October 30th, or when I get 45 people.\

I'm in need of more people! Come on!
    Recruitment for the game ends in two weeks. (Or when we get 45 people)
    List of Players (24/45)

Last edited by Korias; 2008-01-06 at 12:16 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: TARDIS II: Hunt for the Doctor (Structured)

"Aliens?"

said a young man, about 16 years old, with long, curly green hair

Well, if the Doctor called us, there must be something really bad happening here...

I hope we can find the culprits soon...

having said this, Mike went on to explore the Tardis, in hopes of finding a good place to rest in the night
    Wise Mike says:
    Spoiler
    Show
    BOW CHICKA BOW WOW!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Raven, a young computer technology student, wlks up to the controls, amazed.
    "wow! I've never seen such technology. It's far more advanced than anything that we've even conceived. but look. These pieces look very cobbled together. I wonder what kind of intelligence and experience it took to create all this?"
    She goes around the deck, observing every control, making sure not to touch, but just to look. Then she proceeds on to the other devices and various places in the ship, making sure to observe everything quickly and effeciently, before getting to work.

((This is gonna be fun. ))

Dwagons!

V is SO AWESOME.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

A girl with brown curly hair and curious wide eyes sighed.

"Why aliens? Out of any creature in the world, aliens! How am I supposed to know what they look like? Why not...flying rats or poodle monkeys!?"

The girl looked around nervously, she stuffed her drawing notebook back to her bag and said, "This is gonna be a long trip...better have lots of notebooks with me." She looked up and saw a boy with green curly hair, "HO MY GOD I THINK I KNOW HIM!"
    Last edited by MacDonaldGirl; 2007-11-12 at 09:34 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Mmm, wot? Aliens? That rubbish? Roight then. A doctor a day and all that."
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

Deep, somewhere in the TARDIS, a door opens, leting fog escape as a man leaves a sealed chamber.

I am free. This can only mean one thing, our good doctor is not well... The voice is masculine, dry and hoarse. It is better to see around this place if any guests arrived, some help would be useful.

The man walks over to the main deck.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Meepo the kobold creeps into the Tardis, having heard the call of the Doctor. He wields a shortspear and a dirty set of studded leather armour. He looks out of his depth and stares at all the hi-tech stuff in abject fear.

"I think I'm in the wrong game...what's all this weird stuff?"
    Last edited by banjo1985; 2007-11-13 at 07:06 AM.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

8. - Top - End - #8

Just Realized I forgot to put a time limit.

DAY ONE: Ends in 60 Hours

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"Aliens." Says the emperor with a laugh. "Well Meepo looks rather alienish"
    Last edited by Emperor Demonking; 2007-11-13 at 12:01 PM.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

"Back again... And this time i promise not to try to upgrade you. Ive gone 50 days slaughter free. Well, except for that on... Meepo! stop looking at me funny"
    Thank Saturn for this avatar!

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

A guy with a portable game console walks by, without caring about what's going on around him. He accidentally bumps Meepo while passing.
    Last edited by Skippy; 2007-11-13 at 12:40 PM.
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"RadikalSkippy, you have no proff that he's the alien we're afteryet you vote for him because I did. That seems like alien sheep thought to me."

13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground

Imp

((Can we get a copy of the player list in this thread? It'll make baseless accusations a little more smooth.))

Aliens? How tragic!

Korith hears Emperor Demonking's laughter

And what's so funny about an invasion? Was that a hint of evil in your laugh, Emperor Demonking?
    This is a boring signature.
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES
    EXPLODED RUNES
    PICTURE OF A CAT
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"No, I thought that they must of got lost if they weren't in london."

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

"Hang on, I'm finishing this level. I'll tell you when I finish it"

((OOC: I pointed at meepo because, without having a list of players, I don't know who hasn't posted yet. Usually on the first day I vote for someone who hasn't been active so far. I didn't know it was automatically a wolf tactic to do so...))

"Well, if it bothers you so much, then I'll ask someone what do they think".

*Point at Haruki Kun*
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

16. - Top - End - #16

Quote Originally Posted by Korith View Post
    ((Can we get a copy of the player list in this thread? It'll make baseless accusations a little more smooth.))
    Your wish is My command. Besides, its now up there anyway.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Orc in the Playground

Fin looks at EmperorDemonKing with an expression of both cofusion and alarm.

'Really, Alien Sheep? But RadikalSkippy doesnt look like a sheep!'
    Last edited by Fin; 2007-11-13 at 02:00 PM.
    Waiting for that day, when we all have the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Kris View Post
    I'll never trust you again. Even if we're on the same team. Even if the narrators tell me to.
    Monkeytar by me!/DYF Avatar by Mr Saturn!

18. - Top - End - #18
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

"Probably not," says HAruki, but Korith does, I think
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2007-11-13 at 03:30 PM.

19. - Top - End - #19

A metallic ball floats around aimlessly on the Tardis. The ball appears to be made out of a material that is not native to any worlds you visited and emits a strange greenish glow.
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2007-11-13 at 05:31 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Pixie in the Playground

hey, does anybody knows where the North is? im trying to make a map so I don't get lost in the ship...

And why do I feel like im being watched?
    Wise Mike says:
    Spoiler
    Show
    BOW CHICKA BOW WOW!

21. - Top - End - #21
    Orc in the Playground

Raven listens to all the talk going on.
    This discussion is all well and good, but I think it would help if we knew what planet the aliens were from. Are they from Raxicoricophalipatorias? I've heard about that place from somewhere.
    Someone informs her that they are not in fact from Raxicoricophalipatorias.
    Oh. They aren't? Well, I need to consult with Goblin Music about all this. I've heard he has been running a website dedicated to this type of stuff.
    Last edited by Cult_of_the_Raven; 2007-11-13 at 06:21 PM.

Dwagons!

V is SO AWESOME.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Korias View Post
    Just Realized I forgot to put a time limit.

DAY ONE: Ends in 60 Hours
    ((Seriously? Three days for Day 1?))

*wanders in from somewhere*

Ah! It's good to be back again!

*the young man in the multi-colored scarf pulls out a small bag of Jelly Babies, and munches while observing the others*

Last edited by EmeraldRose; 2007-11-13 at 07:13 PM.
    Long live the Ceikatar!

Here Be Dragons

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

As the lizard man walks out he stares at the kobold called Meepo. It would seem that he was not only one in the wrong place. (Don't mean to copy you, but I guess I didn't fully understand the wolrd behind the tardis game when I joined.)

Ah well at least Meepo is a fellow repitlian. The self proclaimed lizard lord did not trust the warmbloods.

He then glares at onasuma for yelling at the kobold.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ettin in the Playground

A man comes out of a path that leads to the cargo bay of the TARDIS.

Hello fellow guests and... Things... Of the TARDIS, if I might introduce myself I am Draken Frosthand, an old friend of the professor, and I would appreciate if the kobold (Meepo) kept his hands away from the boards, thanks.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

25. - Top - End - #25

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldRose View Post
    ((Seriously? Three days for Day 1?))

*wanders in from somewhere*

Ah! It's good to be back again!

*the young man in the multi-colored scarf pulls out a small bag of Jelly Babies, and munches while observing the others*

Yes. Actualy, 2.5, because I am swamped with work.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Pixie in the Playground

A young man whose age wouldn't be revealed tries to present himself:
    Is nice to see you. My name is Ramebriz and I will be glad to help you in what ever you need. By the way Forte I think that if we are on a ship there is no north. And Cult of the Raven I'm not sure but I think they are from the galaxy Thirgamecs, I hope you can confirm that. Well by now it's a good idea to not kill people randomly... Coward where is the bathroom?
    Thanks to Tomb_Raven for the avatar
    If you can't fight zombies... Let them eat you!!
    Banner by Fayt

27. - Top - End - #27
    Orc in the Playground

Raven nods at the rest of the occupants.

Raven Westcult. Junior Computer Science major at the University of Fenwing. I was visiting a cousin in Cardiff when I was picked up by the Tardis. Nice to meet you all. I assume some of you aren't from earth? I'm running a project on the possibilities in extraterrestrial technology. I'd really like to interview some of you and get a little film for my final.

She smiles, and holds out a hand for the nearest person to shake.

Dwagons!

V is SO AWESOME.

28. - Top - End - #28

The metallic ball begins to project miniature words in front of Ramebriz
    To find the bathroom, open the door labelled EMERGENCY EXIT and jump out.
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2007-11-13 at 10:13 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Pixie in the Playground

now THAT's what i call good directions

and sorry if i confused you ramebriz, I meant the north of the ship, the front so to speak...
    Wise Mike says:
    Spoiler
    Show
    BOW CHICKA BOW WOW!

30. - Top - End - #30
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Oh, good! Here's the Bathroom, then........
    *Opens the exit*
    Oh, I guess they haven't built it yet.......... All I see is empty space.
    *Closes the exit*
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2007-11-13 at 10:51 PM.