Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 449
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Zombie pixe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ..well, it's bloody cold?
    Gender
    Male

    Post Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Day 5)

    ((wow, im impressed that you people have manged to put up such a good case to kill another loyalist?!

    i fear for the poor rebell who gets on the wrong side of you!

    However, i do have to admit...
    im a villager, a loyal one too!

    i have not been paying much attenton to this game. i have been posting to avoid getting on the list of shame, but that is about it

    i only go all out if i have a power role (like in mafia) or if i am on holiday (which is when i have time for long posts).

    basicly, i am a loyalist, and a peasant. I have been posting randomly because i havent had time to analyse peoples votes.

    But lych me if you will, i think that we will see who is right soon enough ))
    Failed at RAF hosting.

    AMENite
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roles in WW games so far...
    Villager:7
    Mason:1
    Seer:0
    Fool:2
    Alpha:1
    Devil:0
    Wolf:5
    Other:1

    Current games
    Stargate
    When Cicidians Cry
    Face Stealers
    Fatbelly 4


    BRC killed my Pixe!! thankies dude!

  2. - Top - End - #182
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    purple gelatinous cube o' Doom's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    on a cosmic wagon train
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Day 5)

    That sounds to me like someone who's going out of his way to point out he shouldn't be pointed at. You claim to make points just so you don't get lynched, yet you haven't missed a vote yet. I'm not going to repeat the evidence I have against you, but by your vote record, you seem to be pointing at all the "good" people, sometimes without a seemingly good reason. So you'll have to excuse me if I don't believe what you're saying.
    Last edited by purple gelatinous cube o' Doom; 2008-02-24 at 05:40 PM.
    Grinning Purple Gelatinous Cube avatar courtesy of Lord_Herman
    Attacking Cube courtesy of Sampi
    Current avatar courtesy of Rutskarn

    My GiTP stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    DM
    Currently none

    Player
    currently none

    Creations:
    Fimbulwight

    I have my own RB thread right here.





    Come and join in the newly minted Fictional Character Contest

  3. - Top - End - #183
    Grandpa in the Playground Moderator
     
    Zeb The Troll's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    BalWash, DelMarVa
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Day 5)

    After a particularly long and arduos day, it is the general consensus of both peasants and nobles alike that Shadow is up to no good.

    While both parties race for the judged in order to take credit for his demise, Doseki, who had fallen asleep in the streets, got trampled.

    Somewhere along the way, a few people notice a man kneeling in front of a woman with a ring in hand.

    Hey, aren't those guys dead?

    Uh, yeah, what's up here?

    Summary: Shadow was nominated for both lynching and execution. He was a Noble and was Loyal.

    Doseki was autolynched. He was a Peasant and was Loyal.

    Zeb and Alarra got engaged. There were both Happy and Lucky.

    Night 5 Begins and will end in approximately 24 hours.
    Last edited by Zeb The Troll; 2008-02-25 at 06:15 PM.
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

  4. - Top - End - #184
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Shadow's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    A van down by the river.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Day 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeb The Troll View Post
    Zeb and Alarra got engaged. There were both Happy and Lucky.
    And I was just about to write a scene....

    Congrats!
    Spoiler
    Show

    LLama says: Of course, the game would also have been more balanced if you all would learn not to trust Shadow
    no matter what game he's in or role he has.
    Duos says: I've read the archives... and Shadow frankly scares the bejeesus outta me. It's like playing with a
    hypothetical cross of Lex Luthor and professor Moriarty.
    If he was made of SPIDERS.

  5. - Top - End - #185
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Ranna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewherelse
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Night 5)

    thats fabulous guys!!!!! Oooohh wedding planning what fun, what stressfull scary fun!!! Wishing you both the very best :)
    *runs off and hides*

    Avatar by Fin
    My One And Only Trophy


  6. - Top - End - #186
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zar Peter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the playground

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Night 5)

    Congratulations. My best wishes for you two!
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.


    Squid Bones: They exist!


    Spoiler
    Show

  7. - Top - End - #187
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Penguinsushi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Johnson City, TN
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Day 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeb The Troll View Post
    Zeb and Alarra got engaged. There were both Happy and Lucky.
    Awesome! Wishing you the best!

    ~PS
    "One Penguin To Rule Them All..."



    Spoiler
    Show
    "I'm invisible...I'm invisible...I'm baby mice-ing invisible!" ~ Diva De

    The Boot. Fear it.


    Thanks to Trog for OotK icon
    Also, thanks to El J, Kubb Ambassador

  8. - Top - End - #188
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Freshmeat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Night 5)

    Congratulations Zeb and Alarra!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Sigatar by Crimmy

  9. - Top - End - #189
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Zombie pixe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ..well, it's bloody cold?
    Gender
    Male

    Post Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Night 5)

    im really happy for you

    wish i could say the same for myself...

    *looks at lynch mob behind self*

    Failed at RAF hosting.

    AMENite
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roles in WW games so far...
    Villager:7
    Mason:1
    Seer:0
    Fool:2
    Alpha:1
    Devil:0
    Wolf:5
    Other:1

    Current games
    Stargate
    When Cicidians Cry
    Face Stealers
    Fatbelly 4


    BRC killed my Pixe!! thankies dude!

  10. - Top - End - #190
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Fleeing Coward's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Night 5)

    Congrats on the engagement Zeb and Alarra. My best wishes for you both.

    The sushi salesman continues sleeping having missed the sun rising the previous day.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.

  11. - Top - End - #191
    Grandpa in the Playground Moderator
     
    Zeb The Troll's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    BalWash, DelMarVa
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Day 6)

    It's time for the morning roll call. Is everyone here?

    The town gathers to find out. Everyone is not here. Mordokai is missing.

    They cautiously approach his home and peer into the windows. What they see makes them turn a little green, if not actually getting ill right there under the window sill.

    It seems the Rebels forgot which game they were playing and thought they were wolves. As a result, they broke into this poor man's house and gutted him like a deer, leaving his entrails splattered about the room.

    Those searching the home for signs of his part in the intrigue turn up a uniform and an Imperial Seal.

    Summary: Mordokai was killed by Rebels. He was Loyal and was an Imperial Guardsman.

    Day 6 begins and will end in approximately 48 hours.
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

  12. - Top - End - #192
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Mordokai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Day 6)

    ((Jesus, what's up with you people? Banjo hacked me up in FF, I had my throat slited in Mafia and now this! I'm sure there were few other gruesome deaths as well, but I forgot them. Whatever have I done to you?

    Ah well, go Loyalists!))
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

    Liara is to Mass Effect as Thrall is to Warcraft.

  13. - Top - End - #193
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Day 6)

    Zombie Pixe has made himself veery suspiscious.

    Not the best idea.

  14. - Top - End - #194
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Out of my mind

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Day 6)

    Unfortunately, I think that it's almost too obvious to go after the undead pixie... So I'm going to get the pointing started with easyname, mostly because I don't have any better ideas (and because someone needs to start pointing.

    ((Seriously, 7 hours and no points... I don't have any good ideas, but I'll get bandwagons rolling... ))Probably rolling me right into a guillotine, too...

    Edit:
    Hey, I think it likelier, watching votes that Freshmeat or Gwyn ap Nud might be a Rebel.... Just looking at yesterday's bandwagon.

    Double Edit: I'll follow the proxy's advice.
    Last edited by Shishnarfne; 2008-02-27 at 01:44 PM. Reason: changed point, added logic
    "Chess, like love, like music, has the power to make men happy." --Siegbert Tarrasch

  15. - Top - End - #195
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Dr. Bath's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Day 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordokai View Post
    ((Jesus, what's up with you people? Banjo hacked me up in FF, I had my throat slited in Mafia and now this! I'm sure there were few other gruesome deaths as well, but I forgot them. Whatever have I done to you?

    Ah well, go Loyalists!))
    ((Join the club . After joining virtually every game going, I'm only left in one. And it only updates rarely.

    Also belated congratulations to the happy couple! ))

  16. - Top - End - #196
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Freshmeat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Day 6)

    Edit: (@ Shishnarfne: in the past two days DLD, Fin, Gwyn ap nud, Mustiado, FC, Szilard and Zombie Pixie have pointed at me. That's nearly half of the entire playerbase. What are the odds of *none* of these people being rebels? Keep in mind that Mordokai, a mason, went out of his way to save me yesterday, and that there's the entire royal investigator thing as well. I think odds of me being a loyalist are quite high.)


    Today, dear people, will be quite interesting. As you know, I claimed yesterday to have been scried a mere two days ago by the royal investigator - a claim that hasn't been disproven so far, because it's the truth. It's the very same thing that has brought me into contact with a lot of people, which has allowed me to trace back the votes and given me the opportunity to get more insight as to who's who

    In short: we've found (scried) a rebel, and I've also found another person who claimed to have a role I know he doesn't have.

    There is one tool we haven't used to its full effect yet: we can lynch two people every day, rather than one. I believe that the rebels are quite close to winning now, so I must strongly bid this vote to be split, so we can get two rebels lynched, rather than merely one. In other words, I'd like the nobles to vote for one rebel, and the peasants for the other rebel.
    I happen to know the status (noble or peasant) of nearly everyone by now. It seems safe to assume that the rebels already know this as well. In any event, this makes it quite easy to find out who's protecting who. Needless to say, anyone I notice trying to divert a certain bandwagon (i.e. nobles voting for the peasant bandwagon and vice versa) will, at the very least, ping on my radar (and will most likely be lynched/executed in one of the following days).

    So then:
    I bid the nobles to vote for evnafets, a rebel peasant.
    I bid the peasants to vote for Szilard, a rebel court noble.


    *point at evnafets* [point stays, for now]
    That is all.
    Last edited by Freshmeat; 2008-02-28 at 10:01 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Sigatar by Crimmy

  17. - Top - End - #197
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Out of my mind

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Day 6)

    *points at Szilard*

    Edit:
    There's a lot of logic thrown about, and now that I've read it, I'm changing my point... We DO NOT NEED innocents lynched.
    Last edited by Shishnarfne; 2008-02-28 at 09:50 AM. Reason: changed point
    "Chess, like love, like music, has the power to make men happy." --Siegbert Tarrasch

  18. - Top - End - #198
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Mordokai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Day 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    ((Join the club . After joining virtually every game going, I'm only left in one. And it only updates rarely.

    Also belated congratulations to the happy couple! ))
    ((This is a club I'd be more happy if I wasn't a part of

    And I can't believe how rude I have been. Belated congratulations from my side as well ))
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

    Liara is to Mass Effect as Thrall is to Warcraft.

  19. - Top - End - #199
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NZ
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Day 6)

    DON'T follow that advice to split the vote! The rebels win by eliminating all the nobles. Not the peasants, just the nobles. By all the nobles voting one way, and all the peasants voting another, it just gives rebels a list of people to kill during the night.

    To me it sounds like Freshmeat is a rebel trolling for information on who to kill. Yes I am a peasant. I also happen to be loyal.

    I don't know why Freshmeat is pointing at me. It can't be from a scry, and I haven't claimed any special role, so thats out.
    Maybe if you include your arguments I can rebut them. But right now all we can do is take your word for it. And thats not good enough for me.

    evnafets points at Freshmeat
    Check out past werewolf games at the Unofficial GiantITP werewolf archive
    Also wasting too much time playing Evony right now.
    I don't wanna be a llama or a duck or a wabbit.
    I wanna be a POODLE!

  20. - Top - End - #200
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NZ
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Day 6)

    I received a PM from Freshmeat.
    However I prefer to keep things in an open forum rather than secret discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freshmeat_
    A couple of things:

    1. I'm not a rebel, and I think I've shown adequately why.

    2. It's essential that we kill a rebel today. Only 16 players remain. It's safe to assume that out of the 29 players that we started this game with, 6 are rebels. If they started out with 5 it would be too low for reasonable gameplay.
    However, we have to factor recruitment in, so that'd increase their numbers to 7 rebels.
    Seven rebels... out of 16 players. See where I'm getting at?

    3. The royal investigator claims that you're a rebel, but there's still a small - though quite unlikely - chance that he's lying. In this respect, I'd be interested in hearing the people you suspect then. If we assume that if no rebel dies today, we lose, it becomes pretty clear why making the right decision today is of vital importance.
    In response
    1 -There is conversion in this game, which is why I still never trust anyone.
    Someone who has been proven "loyal" is the perfect target for a conversion.
    Everyone has "trusted" you with their roles. All the rebels need do is convert you, and they know everything.

    2 - agreed. Which is why killing me is a bad idea. I am just a loyal peasant. You say the inquisitor scried me as a rebel. I say thats is incorrect.


    Ok, you say you're pointing at me because you scried me as a rebel. I dispute that.
    What is your reason for pointing at Slizard?
    Check out past werewolf games at the Unofficial GiantITP werewolf archive
    Also wasting too much time playing Evony right now.
    I don't wanna be a llama or a duck or a wabbit.
    I wanna be a POODLE!

  21. - Top - End - #201
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Atreyu the Masked LLama's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    JC, TN or Camelot.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Day 6)

    Very belated congratulations to our narrators.

    (Go Nobles!!)
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show


    RAWWWRRRRR

  22. - Top - End - #202
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Montreal! Quebec! Canada?

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Day 6)

    I'm so confused, but I'm learning valuable lessons on how to play this game.

    I would just like to say again that I am not a rebel. I do not have any proof to back it up. I'm going to rely on my word against other peoples logic. Because I like taking risks.

    I'm going to wait a bit before pointing, see how this argument turns out.
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

    "Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus


    Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

  23. - Top - End - #203
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Aemoh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Day 6)

    I tend to follow things Freshmeat says, but evnafets makes a good point. Rebels need only kill the loyalist nobles. Splitting the vote just makes it easier for the Rebels. I honestly don't see how Freshmeat or the Rebels know most peoples status already. That said...

    *points at evnafets*
    Last edited by Aemoh; 2008-02-29 at 01:29 AM.

    Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

  24. - Top - End - #204
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Szilard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    California (GMT -8)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Day 6)

    Nobody points at mea and lives, Shishnarfne!
    Edit:You can live, for now.
    Last edited by Szilard; 2008-02-27 at 09:45 PM.
    Want an avatar? Shoot me a PM.
    Current DYF Avatar by the fantastic Alarra

    Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    And Szilard, great job! You make me proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Szilard is wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    In Soviet Russia, internet give you.
    (is given to Szilard. With bow. Clothes optional.)
    ABR: SDSB Archive



  25. - Top - End - #205
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Mustiado's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Day 6)

    Evnafets, Freshmeat has been following this too closely, and makes too much sense at this juncture, for you to simply call out "Oh, he must be a rebel, he's trying to divide us!" The noble win condition is for all of the rebels to be eliminated. It's in the peasants interests to do so, because the sooner they are eliminated, the sooner their objective (to survive the game) is achieved.

    I think you've called yourself out.

    Writer of the winning scene for Rebellion IV - Thanks guys! Zeus Trophy courtesy of Phase. Who rocks.
    CatMuffin Wolfwood courtesy of Onasuma.
    Spoiler
    Show

  26. - Top - End - #206
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Montreal! Quebec! Canada?

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Day 6)

    I think that Mustiado has won me over.

    Szilard, for now, you must die. And I don't much care for not revealing my true identity! Muhahah!

    Edit: I hate your name soooo much!

    Edit: I'm throwing my fate with Fresh_meat.
    Last edited by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll; 2008-02-27 at 09:41 PM.
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

    "Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus


    Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

  27. - Top - End - #207
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Szilard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    California (GMT -8)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Day 6)

    If you want to point at me, again, you need to remember to spell my name correctly. This leaves me with two people to point at. Hmmmm. This will be close, I'll be back!
    Edit:Its European
    Last edited by Szilard; 2008-02-27 at 09:16 PM.
    Want an avatar? Shoot me a PM.
    Current DYF Avatar by the fantastic Alarra

    Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    And Szilard, great job! You make me proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Szilard is wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    In Soviet Russia, internet give you.
    (is given to Szilard. With bow. Clothes optional.)
    ABR: SDSB Archive



  28. - Top - End - #208
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Freshmeat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Day 6)

    Hm, after some thought, I'm going to have to change one target.

    I'd like the peasants to vote for Fleeing Coward instead, not Szilard.

    Once again, I'd like to mention that I know the royal investigator, the masons, the fool, the emperor, the heir (I assume) and the captain of the guard. If I knew all of these people, and was so close to winning, why would I even bother drawing attention to myself? If I hadn't been scried recently (i.e. before I could potentially have been recruited), how would I even have come into contact with any of these people in the first place?

    I've got 8 unknowns on my list. If we assume that there are 7 rebels, and we go crazy and assume that not one, but two of them have actually infiltrated this network, that still means we've got a 5/8 chance of hitting a rebel here. That's nice. If we go ahead and actually lynch two unknowns, it's even nicer, and will only increase our chances of getting a rebel today.
    These are odds I'm willing to play with. Both FC and evnafets are players a rebel leader is likely to choose for his team anyway.

    Either way, the risk is too high not to lynch two separate people here.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by evnafets
    DON'T follow that advice to split the vote! The rebels win by eliminating all the nobles. Not the peasants, just the nobles. By all the nobles voting one way, and all the peasants voting another, it just gives rebels a list of people to kill during the night.
    At this point, it hardly matters. If there are indeed seven rebels left, we must find one today, or lose. In this respect, splitting the vote is the right idea, since it only increases our chances of killing a rebel. If it exposes the nobles, so be it. There are five of them left. In five turns, this game will probably be over anyway. Besides, the Emperor and the CotG (as long as he protects himself) can't be killed at night. Now that we know them, these two aren't going to get lynched anytime soon either.
    In addition, one might just as well assume the rebels know everyone's allegiances anyway. Like us, they should have a network by now. They've also been able to scry people since the very first night, so I'd be quite surprised if every night kill from now on wasn't against a noble.

    Quote Originally Posted by evnafets View Post
    1 -There is conversion in this game, which is why I still never trust anyone.
    Someone who has been proven "loyal" is the perfect target for a conversion.
    Everyone has "trusted" you with their roles. All the rebels need do is convert you, and they know everything.
    I was scried two days ago, so I can't have been converted yet. If that was a lie, surely it'd be easy to disprove, right? Yet no one has stepped forward and claimed this to be untrue.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Sigatar by Crimmy

  29. - Top - End - #209
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Montreal! Quebec! Canada?

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Day 6)

    I'm going to suicidally change my vote to Fleeing Coward.
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

    "Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus


    Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

  30. - Top - End - #210
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Szilard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    California (GMT -8)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rebellion IV - Death of the Lich King (Day 6)

    I also heed Freshmeats wisdom and point at ranna.
    Last edited by Szilard; 2008-02-28 at 10:02 PM.
    Want an avatar? Shoot me a PM.
    Current DYF Avatar by the fantastic Alarra

    Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    And Szilard, great job! You make me proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Szilard is wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    In Soviet Russia, internet give you.
    (is given to Szilard. With bow. Clothes optional.)
    ABR: SDSB Archive



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •